All Comments on 'My Special Birthday Pt. 03 - The Cab Ride'

by Randyguy1565

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well the Cuckold Channel is back to it. I must be one of the last men on the planet that gets absolutely nothing out of this malignant genre! What I do get to do is give this crap a 1☆ participation trophy. Now the writer can stand with the rest of the special needs kids and pose for their class picture.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A tease and an intrigued cabbie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Someday soon, someone will write a cuck story of less than five words. And nooooobody will even notice, because they're all exactly the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The tags are enough a wiling cuckboy is just pathetic. The term for a woman who humiliates and disrespects a man is called a bitch or a skank or a cunt whatever the name there is no such thing as a "Hotwife"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pathetic. One. Why do you continue when the scores and comments are horrible? Cuckoldry is a fetish, certainly not a way of life. I agree with a previous commenter. There is no such thing as a hotwife, there are those who fuck around, they're called sluts and whores.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm glad to see that the "cuckold channel" is back. Finally things are getting more stimulating like they used to be. My favorite girlfriend was a bit of an exhibitionist, and was so much fun. She enjoyed being discovered by passers by and loved to fulfill my fantasies of watching her with others, then giving me tasty, sloppy seconds.

OdiouserOdiouserover 1 year ago

I gave it 3 stars for average. Mostly correct use of the language except that I have never heard of a smile that called to mind 'rye' whiskey.

4 previous comments, 3of which seriously call into question the intellect of the writer. One says there is no such thing as a 'hotwife', yet he admits to reading "Loving Wives" which is all about wives who stray. ??? His first sentence is unintelligible. Then he puts his challenged vocabulary to work defining a word he clearly doesn't understand. The first commenter dubs the "channel" (?) malignant but fails to tell us why he has so much idle time on his hands that he would take time to read this malignancy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brain dead story.

But I will point out that for every hot wife there is a willing cuckold

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

SUPRISE HONEY! FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY I CHEATED ON YOU! What do you mean you’re filing for divorce?

ImpossiblefutureImpossiblefutureover 1 year ago

Oh god not another cuck story, shit won't rate them so many so shit

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

More nakedecraving crap.

Worthless garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To all the cuck haters. Look how pathetic you are commenting on these stories everyday. Ask yourselves why you do it? Because seriously, you have issues trolling these stories. I’ll guarantee 26thNC comes here to get his kicks.

Your wives must have cheated on you. Or maybe your moms cheated on your dads and you ended up in poverty watching your moms gets fucked by lots of losers before you were old enough to leave home. Hey, you probably still live at home with your moms listening to them getting fucked for meth.

Haha keep writing cucks. Forget the star ratings. They mean Jack shit on this site.

5 stars purely because it’s a cuck/slut wife story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

1* because it's a cuck/slut wife story. Smelly garbage to be discarded. Only filth would think this errotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just like PT.02, there are TAGS posted that do not apply to this portion of the story!!!!! To do that is lying to the readers!!!!! Add or delete TAGS as a story develops!!!! Readers will choose to read or not by the TAGS!!!!!! There was no Group Sex!!!!! There still is no CUCKOLDING!!!!! No "threesome"!!!! No "group sex"!!!!

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Tags are mote than enough to give this a *2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous