My Sweet Canadian Girl Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt dizzy after prolonging my orgasm for so long and collapsed along side Cassie letting her kiss me with trembling lips. She bent her leg to rub my spent cock and I thrashed wildly on the bed making her giggle at me. Taking her hand in mine, I entwined my fingers with hers and squeezed with whatever meager strength I had left. We were both exhausted after our special night of lovemaking and after gathering our strength we managed to crawl under our blankets. Neither of us cared enough to get up and turn out the lights. We fell asleep with smiles on our faces and her in my arms.

The rest of week I spent every day trying to pay her back for all the oral sex my piercing had robbed her of. I was worried she might started to get tired of it but if anything she craved my tongue more all the time and I was steadily improving with all the practice. I was grateful for all the sex because it kept my mind off of our planned visit to her parents' place over the weekend. My last, nearly week long visit to that secluded rustic home led to us having sex for the very first time. I knew it was impossible for this trip to end anywhere near as good as that but I'd happily settle for anything less than a pure disaster.

I was taking one last week off before sending more resumes out so it wouldn't interfere with out scheduled long weekend. Come next Wednesday, I had over twenty freshly revised ones ready to send out. During the week, I had my car fitted with a roof rack to carry Cassie's snowboard and on Friday night just before we were leaving she surprised me with a gift card from a sporting goods store and took me shopping for one of my own. We spent that night packing for our trip and the next morning I dropped her off at work with a change of clothes in her gym bag so I could pick her up at 1:30 for the drive to Whistler. Lei wished me good luck as I left the apartment and I knew her sentiments were completely sincere. She knew how much we wanted Cassie's father to accept me and I hoped to finally make some progress with him at this family gathering.

On the drive to Whistler we listened to some of our Hip CDs and shared our memories from spring break. I could see that special twinkle in her eye and knew we'd be screwing in our room at the guest lodge before we went snowboarding this afternoon. It was hard to believe that I'd only met her back in March. We were so close now that it felt like I'd known Cassie my whole life. Whistler was her hometown and it would always be one of my favorite places in the world because that's where I met my sweet Canadian girl. All week we'd avoided talking about dinner at her parents' home on Sunday but when we arrived in the city there was no point in pretending that day would never come anymore.

"We should stop by my parents' house to say hello before we go to the lodge," Cassie said gazing out the window. I felt the hair on my neck stand up until she turned to look as me with a smirk. "I'm only kidding my love. Are you feeling nervous about tomorrow already?" she asked.

"I've felt nervous about it since your mom invited us," I admitted.

"Me too," she said reaching over to touch my arm. "I promise that no matter what happens tomorrow we'll be leaving their house together and more in love than the day before, just like every other day."

"I'm not worried about losing you," I said. "If I thought something could happen there to take you away from me I'd never be able to go."

"Don't worry Dickie," she said kissing me on the cheek. "I love you far more than my father could ever hate you and someday he'll see that."

When we got to the lodge, Cassie knocked our bags out of my hands the moment we were in our room. She dragged me towards the bed and together we fell onto it kissing passionately. As we tore each others clothes off she kept asking me if I remembered different things that happened during that magical spring break. There wasn't a thing that happened over that week which wasn't burned into my memory forever. The only problem with such vivid memories is that the excitement got to me and I came way too soon. Cassie was such a wonderful woman that she told me it was a good thing because we'd have time for a little snowboarding before bed.

We freshened up and headed downstairs to go snowboarding for a few hours. I asked if I could watch her braid her hair in preparation and she agreed with a smile. Watching Cassie braid her beautiful honey blonde hair was a sight I found strangely erotic. Tonight I was going to ask her to leave the braids in for bed and show her just how much they turned me on. Before leaving the lodge we drank a cup of hot cocoa smiling at each other and the slopes. Cassie put some of her lip-gloss on when the cocoa was gone and told me to sit still so she could protect my sexy smile from getting wind burned. Outside we made a few runs down the beginner slopes just to make sure I had the hang of my new board then took the lift to the top of one of the intermediate runs. I fell numerous times throughout the evening but Cassie kept encouraging me never losing faith in my limited abilities. She glided down the hill like she was born on her board as I watched her with a mixture of pride and awe.

Staying on the slopes until the lifts closed for the night, we took our boards up to our room and changed before going down for a late dinner. I could remember my first trip to Whistler and thinking there were too many couples here that first night. Now we were one of those couples and it was the best feeling in the world. We ordered more cocoa to take to our room and sat together watching the Canucks on Hockey Night in Canada before bed. The hockey season had just started and I had already promised Cassie we would go to a game soon. Our roles were reversed now with her teaching me everything I needed to know to become a loyal fan of her favorite sports team.

All it took to convince Cassie to keep the braids in for bed was asking her once. She seemed pleased that I took an interest in her hairstyle and beamed a pretty smile at me when I complemented her honey hued locks. When she returned from the bathroom wearing nothing but those erection inducing braids, I was already naked and waiting for her. We made passionate love as the memories of falling in love at this very same resort fueled our already insatiable desire for one and other. Cassie clung to me almost desperately as she lay her head down to go to sleep that night and I lay awake for a long time dreading what would come tomorrow. When I finally managed to fall asleep, I had nightmares for the first time since I'd started sharing a bed with her.

The next morning Cassie was up long before me and let me sleep in until it was time to get ready for the drive over to her parents' house. She was already dressed in a knee length skirt with a white blouse under a tan colored wool sweater. When we packed on Friday night I let Cassie pick my clothes for today hoping she'd find something that would impress her father. I put on the pair of casual pants and long sleeved buttoned shirt. Maybe it wouldn't make a difference with Mr. Dumont but at least it made her happy to see me in the clothes she chose for me. Before we closed the door to our room she stepped into my arms for a tight hug and deep kiss. I could feel her shaking in my arms and I knew I wasn't the only one terrified that today might be a disaster.

On the drive to the house she grew up in I could feel my heart rate rise. Cassie was serene in the seat next to me, preparing herself for what might happen. At the sight of their home I couldn't help but smile and made Cassie giggle when I reminded her of our first night in bed together. I made a mental note to pretend this was my first time here. Imagining how her father might react if I knew the layout of his house made me shudder. Marc and Julie's car was already here and there were three others as well so I figured Jay and his fiancée were here too. I still didn't know her name because I knew talking about her upset Cassie and it only now occurred to me that I should have just asked Lei. I parked at the end of the driveway and took a deep breath before getting out of the car. Cassie held my hand as we walked up to the front door and opened it leading me inside.

"We're here," she called out in her cheerful voice as the smell of roasting turkey washed over us.

"Come in, come in," her mom said rushing out from the kitchen to greet us wearing an apron. "It's good to see you again. Let me take your coat for you Rick."

"Thank you Mrs. Dumont," I said.

"I know you've already met Julie," she said. "But this is Jay's fiancee Tamara."

"It's nice to meet you," I said shaking her hand. "I've heard a lot about you," I added and ever so slightly I saw her eyes narrow suspiciously as she glanced at Cassie. Tamara was a stunning brunette with long hair and tanned skin. In my mind she was nothing compared to Cassie of course but a beautiful woman nonetheless.

"It's nice to finally meet you too," she said. "Cassie has been hiding you away from us," she said with a little smile towards my secret wife.

"I tried to set up something with Jay but it never worked out," Cassie said. On at least two occasions Jay canceled at the last minute and I had no doubt that Cassie thought Tamara was behind it.

"The other men are downstairs watching football if you want to join them," Cassie's mom said to me.

"Sure," I said.

"Did you want me to come with you?" Cassie asked.

"I'll be okay. Down this way?" I asked pointing at the stairs I could see from the front hall.

"Just straight down and on the right Rick. Listen for the sound of a blaring TV," Mrs. Dumont said

"Your knee is looking better all the time," I heard Tamara say as I headed downstairs alone and I had to bite my tongue to keep from telling her to go fuck herself. Cassie was in the house she grew up in, surrounded by people who loved her and none of them ever would have thought about the scar on her knee if Tamara hadn't brought it to everyone's attention.

I stopped at the foot of the stairs and breathed deeply trying to prepare myself for facing Mr. Dumont. The sound of the game on their big screen TV was a loud beacon, but I knew exactly where the room was. Thankfully Marc had already arrived because I was relying on him to help smooth things between his father and I. He'd seen me for the man his sister had made me and I knew he was already looking forward to the day he could call me his brother in law. Jay was a wild card but if he was anything like his siblings I had no worries there. It was impossible to take a step towards that room until I thought I heard someone at the top of the stairs and panicked.

"Happy Thanksgiving Rick," Marc said greeting me the moment I stepped inside. "This is our brother Jay," he added introducing me. I noticed Mr. Dumont wasn't there right away and turned my focus to Jay. He looked a lot like Marc but with longer hair that hung past his ears where it started to curl.

"It's nice to meet you at last," he said shaking my hand and smiling warmly. "Cassie must be mad at me for not coming over to see you yet."

"I don't know if she can get mad," I said.

"Try breaking the heads off her dolls," Jay said making his older brother laugh along with him. The laughter drew the attention of Marc's son Matthew who was looking through his storybook on the sofa.

"Hi uncle Rick," he said.

"Uncle Rick?" Jay said looking me with raised eyebrows.

"That's my fault," Marc said with an apologetic face. "What did I tell you before we came to nanny and poppy's house?"

"There's no uncle Rick here," Matthew said repeating the words he'd memorized but failed to comprehend. "But there is now," he said pointing at me.

"Just call him Rick for today okay?" Marc said.

"Okay daddy," he said.

The three of us sat down to watch football. Both of Cassie's brothers had grown up 49ers fans and despite the sad state of the team lately they still cheered them on loyally. I admitted to being a Raiders fan as a kid but my loyalty to the team died when they left LA. As we watched the game they told me Marc and Julie had come out last night to spend a long weekend visiting with the kids and Jay and Tamara had arrived about an hour before us. Between plays they told me stories about Cassie as a kid so I'd have plenty of ammunition next time I wanted to tease their sister. I soon realized that Mr. Dumont must be avoiding me and wondered if the dreaded confrontation might not happen until dinnertime. With just a few minutes to halftime he finally made an appearance and the room grew quiet with tension.

"Do you boys want a drink?" he asked at last.

"I'll have a beer dad," Marc said.

"Jay?" he asked.

"Beer is good," Jay said and their father left the room again. We all knew he hadn't simply forgotten to ask me.

"I'm sorry Rick I don't know why he's like that," Marc said in a quiet voice.

"It's okay," I said. "Don't make a big deal of it," I added hoping he wouldn't say anything more about it.

"Here you go boys," Mr. Dumont said when he returned with drinks for him and his sons. I stared at the TV refusing to give him the satisfaction of seeing the nervous look on my face. The only reason I was in his house was because I'd do anything to make his daughter happy.

Even his own sons remained quiet until the game started again. I was grateful for their friendly voices but couldn't force myself to speak. Leaving the room to go upstairs and see what Cassie was doing crossed my mind again and again but Mr. Dumont letting me sit there in silence was practically a break through. I checked the clock constantly wondering how much longer we'd be here until we could head back to lodge and relax. It was uncomfortable but bearable until Cassie came downstairs to sit next to me. She smiled at me warmly until she realized something was amiss. Cassie was such a prefect host that she spotted it almost right away.

"Where's your drink Rick?" she asked.

"What?" I said trying to play dumb and hoping she'd let it go.

"Your drink," she said again. "You've been down here for over an hour. They all have drinks where's yours?"

"I don't want one," I said.

"Did my father offer you one?" she asked. I couldn't answer her; I couldn't even look her in the eye. "Did he offer Rick a drink?" she asked her brothers.

"Cassie..." Marc said slowly.

"Did he Jay?" she asked him directly.

"No," he said with a solemn face.

"You invited us to your house for Thanksgiving dinner and you don't even offer Rick a drink? The three of you are sat here drinking beer and he has nothing?" she said in a disgusted voice that was approaching anger. I could see her words were angering her father but it was her defiant stare that set him off.

"I didn't invite you, your mother did," he said and Cassie's eyes widened in shock.

"Are you saying you'd rather we weren't here?" she asked immediately.

"My daughter is always welcome in my house," he answered just as quickly.

"But not the man she loves?" she said with tears flooding her eyes. He didn't say another word but his silence spoke for him. "Come with me Rick," she said standing up and holding out her hand to me.

"Where..." I started to ask in a low voice as we climbed the stairs.

"We're leaving," she said somehow holding her tears in check for now.

"We don't have to leave," I said.

"Yes we do. Thank you for trying your best," she said with a soft kiss on the cheek. "I'm not going to make you stay here and put up with him. I won't let him do this to you ever again."

"I don't want to ruin the day for you or your family," I said. "I'll go back to the hotel and pick you up later."

"The day is already ruined for me. It's Thanksgiving Rick and there's nothing I'm more thankful for than you. We're going to spend the day together," she said opening the closet to get our coats.

"Where are you going?" her mother asked when the sound of the closet door drew her out of the kitchen.

"Ask your husband," Cassie said in an even voice. "Tell everyone we're sorry we had to leave."

"Please stay for dinner," her mother said in a pleading voice.

"Why? So dad can make Rick beg for a slice of turkey? I told you this would happen, I told you! Well I'm not going to let him treat Rick like this. Rick's the one who moved away from his family to be with me. He knew all he had to do was ask and I would have moved to LA with him. I'd leave tomorrow if he wanted me to. He gave up all his career opportunities and left all his friends and family behind so I could be close to mine, so I could have the job I wanted at the hospital. His family had every right to hate me for taking him away from them but they treated me like one of their own. Marc and Julie are the only ones who treat Rick like that. I live with the guilt of taking him away from his home everyday but I've never felt as bad as I do right now. I let him convince me that Vancouver was the right place for us. He's sacrificed everything so I could have all I ever wanted and this is how he gets repaid," she said venting all her frustrations.

"What am I supposed to tell your father?" her mother asked.

"I don't care what you tell him," Cassie said. "I'm sorry for bringing you here today but I promise to make it up to you," she said turning back to me as we left the house.

We got into my car and I could tell Cassie's brave facade was starting to crumble now that we were alone. I hated seeing Cassie completely heartbroken but knowing I was helpless to fix things between her father and I made it that much worse. A myriad of emotions ran though me, from anger and shame, to guilt and confusion. What did this man want from me? The easy answer was leaving his daughter but that would never happen. I watched her stare out her window in a daze letting the car idle. Giving her every opportunity to change her mind and stay for dinner with her family I didn't leave until she looked at me and told me to start driving in a firm voice I couldn't argue with.

Within moments she began crying in her seat and I pulled into the first parking lot we passed to comfort her. Unfastening my seat belt, I gathered into my arms and silently begged the tears to stop. This is what her father needed to see. How could he do this to his own daughter? I was filled with such anger that I was grateful Cassie had held her tears until now, otherwise I would have said something to burn whatever thin bridges might have existed between her father and I. Our visit had ended in disaster but as I sat there holding my precious wife in my arms I knew I'd be willing to try it again as soon as she was ready.

"Dickie I'm so sorry..."

"Shhhh... don't say that. Nothing that happened today was your fault sweetie," I said kissing her softly on the forehead.

"I can't stand to see him keep treating you like this," she said through choking sobs. "Why won't he give you a chance?"

"I don't know," I said rubbing her back as I hugged her close. "It won't stop me from trying though."

"No," she said. "I'll never ask you to do this again."

"I have to. I know how much you want us to get along," I said.

"Not unless he invites us himself next time then. I don't want him to have any more excuses," she said continuing to cry on my shoulder.

"We both know he'll never invite me," I said.

"If he ever wants to see me again he will," she said with a defiant set to her chin.

"I'd never be able to live with myself knowing I caused that. You not seeing him won't help anyway, it will only make him resent me more," I said in a gentle voice. Cassie was such a sweet and loving girl. I knew how much she loved her father and coming between them broke my heart.

"He'd take me away from you forever if he could," she said in an angry, harsh voice.

1...456789