My Sweet Canadian Girl Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting on the floor in front of me she lifted one leg and grabbed the spike of her high heel pulling back until her legs were spread wide. The material was stretched so tight across her crotch that I could make out the familiar shape of her pussy lips below. There was a tiny wet spot already there that quickly grew now that her lips were parted enough to let her juices leak out. It was watching me play with my cock that made her so wet. Knowing she found me as attractive as I found her was an awe inspiring feeling because to me there was no one in the world sexier than my beautiful wife. Cassie was everything I ever wanted or needed in a partner and just looking at her was almost enough to make me cum sometimes.

I was sure her beautiful body could make me cum without even touching me and then it did. Cassie watched with wide eyes as I sprayed cum over my abdomen having lost control of my urges. I felt a little embarrassed for cumming so quickly but she knew I'd make it up to her before the night was out. Watching her rub her pussy beneath her bikini bottom and spreading that wet spot further kept me jerking on my cock long after my load was spent. Stroking it slowly and rubbing the slippery cum into the tingling tip, I watched her strum her pussy in a frenzy until she cried out and crumbled to the floor. I kept my eyes on her watching her caress her body.

"Sorry," I said with an embarrassed smile when her eyes locked onto mine.

"It's okay Dickie. It was such a turn on to watch you masturbate," she said sitting up with an adoring grin.

"I'm glad you liked the show. If you weren't so sexy I never would have cum yet," I said making her blush a little.

"You know there's something else special about today," she said slipping her heels off and getting up to sit on the foot of our bed. I knew exactly what she was referring to, it was the second important thing that I alluded to earlier but I was going to have some fun with her.

"There is?" I said with a puzzled look.

"Yes," she said smiling.

"Well I know your birthday isn't until the end of the month," I said pretending to think out loud.

"It's been four weeks," she said with an excited voice as she gave me a hint.

"What's been four weeks?" I asked trying to look confused and prevent myself from laughing at the same time.

"Since you got your tongue piercing," she explained.

"Really? Are you sure sweetie?" I said.

"Yes I'm sure. The day you got it done this date was burned into my mind," she said.

"It doesn't feel like four weeks already. Maybe we should wait another week just to be safe," I said watching her eyes widen in disbelief.

"But it has been four weeks," she said in a patient voice. "You know I wouldn't let you do it if I thought it was dangerous. I've waited so long for this and I was thinking about it all day. What's that look?" she said suddenly having detected something in my facial expression. I knew she was onto me now and an out of control smirk invaded my lips. "You knew!" she said in an accusing voice.

"Of course I knew it was today sweetie," I said kissing her. "I was just having some fun with you. I hope you can forgive me," I added with a sad puppy face.

"Not until you're done licking me," she said sliding into place on our bed.

I stood up and gazed down upon my sweet Canadian girl dressed in the flag of the country that had finally welcomed me to stay. It was one more hurdle we'd overcome as we built a life together. There was only one major obstacle left now but it was the highest hurdle yet, her father. Now wasn't the time to worry about that though. Cassie looked eager to feel my tongue ring on her pussy and knowing I was about to taste her for the first time in a month made my mouth water. Using some tissues from her desk, I wiped away the remains of my orgasm and approached the foot of our bed with a growing cock.

Taking her right leg in my hands I could feel it tremble in anticipation of what was to come. Rubbing her foot I kissed her near the ankle and dragged my cheek across her incredibly soft skin. Cassie favored me with a beautiful smile and sighed wistfully as I worked my way up her leg. When I reached her pussy at last, she spread her legs wide and gripped my head in a gentle grasp. I was just about to begin what we'd both been waiting a whole month for but I looked up and saw that she wanted a kiss. Pouncing onto her like a cat, I planted my lips on hers stopping her giggling immediately as we shared a passionate kiss. Her arms circled my neck holding me close willing to put off what she'd waited so long for in favor of tender love filled kisses.

When she stopped her kiss to smile at me excitedly I knew she was ready for her long awaited treat at last. During our kiss my cock had grown hard again and I rubbed it against her leg as I slid down. I'm sure she was tempted to guide me inside her instead but I'd been waiting just as long for this day to get here and was anxious to try it. Licking my down her body, I dragged my tongue through the valley of her cleavage leaving her patriotic bikini in place for now. Tracing circles around her navel, I felt my tongue ring click against her own body piercing and did a few more times until Cassie was giggling and gently pushing my head lower.

I watched her abdomen draw in with a deep breath of anticipation as my tongue glided across it towards her red and white bikini bottom. I inhaled the scent of her sexual excitement before pressing my tongue against the drenched fabric of her suit at last. Catching a fold of the fabric between my lips, I sucked her juices from them savoring my first taste of her in four long weeks. Up this close the shape of her pussy was clearly outlined beneath the tight bikini and I knew exactly what each little fold or crevice looked like naked. Using my lower row of teeth I steadied my tongue ring in a move I'd been practicing and dragged it around the strip of fabric that ran between her legs. Cassie moaned loudly even with the suit preventing our skin from touching leading me to wonder how she'd respond to what happened next.

I hooked my fingers under her suit at the hips and she lifted her body immediately, letting me pull it off in one smooth motion. Cassie spread her legs wide and used her fingers to part those pretty pink lips for me. Lowering my face between her legs, I kissed along her inner thigh until the temptation to taste her overwhelmed me. Sucking at her outer lips I quickly gathered a mouthful of her sweet juices and swished them around my mouth before swallowing with a smile. My hands were trembling as I pushed hers out of the way and slid my tongue stud through her lips for the first time. Cassie exhaled loudly and flexed her legs as all the anticipation of the last month was released at last. I loved her so much and had waited far too long to express my love for her in this special, intimate way.

Now that I had started, I worked my tongue all around her pussy trying to discover how to best please her with my piercing. Cassie ran her fingers though my hair gently and let them trail down over my face where I could pause to kiss them. My tongue ring on her clit was something I wanted to build up to so I avoided it altogether at first and then gave it just a brief caress with the tip of my tongue. She was squirming around on our bed, feeling the relief of my tongue on her pussy at long last but knowing I was holding back for now. I stopped to place a soft kiss on the smooth shaven skin just above her lips and gave her my special smile when I saw the adoring gaze she watched me with.

"How is it so far?" I asked her.

"It feels amazing," she said with a smile as she touched my face. "I like it when you wiggle the ring around. How are you doing that?"

"With my teeth," I explained opening my mouth to show her and listening to her endearing giggles. "I've been practicing it."

"Practicing with who?" she asked with mock anger.

"My top lip and the back of my hand," I said watching her forced frown turn back to jovial laughter.

"I love you Dickie, I love you so much. I can't believe how happy you make me. You're more than I ever dreamed of," she said with tears starting to sparkle in her vibrant blue eyes.

"I love you too," I said crawling up to kiss her. "Knowing you're happy means so much to me. That's how I first knew that I loved you, when I realized I cared more about your happiness than my own."

"Next weekend at my parent's house..."

"Shhhh... don't think about that right now sweetie," I said kissing her again. "Are you ready for some more?" I said waving my tongue at her.

"Definitely. I don't have work again until Monday morning," she said stroking my tongue with her own.

I drifted slowly down her body again but this time I helped remove her top so I could pay homage to her bare breasts. Encircling one nipple and then the other, I sucked each of them softly feeling them stiffen between my lips. Taking one breast in each hand to squeeze I marveled at how firm they were and the softness of the beautiful skin that covered them. Cassie sighed as I toyed with her lovely breasts and rubbed her leg against my cock. It was her way of reminding me she hadn't forgotten that my body expected more sexual satisfaction tonight but in my mind we'd have to see how she was feeling after cumming all over my tongue ring until she pleaded with me to stop.

This time I went straight for her clit wanting to get her off for the first time as soon as possible. As always it was super sensitive, wet, and slippery in my mouth. At first I used just my lips and the tip of my tongue to manipulate it around. I knew she was waiting to feel my tongue ring on it but having me tease her clit for the first time in a month was gratifying enough as she moaned her pleasure. During our time together I'd learned to use the sounds she made gauge how close she was to orgasm. When I was confident she was close I started to use my tongue ring for the reason she'd asked me to get it.

Neither of us was ready for how she reacted from that very first touch of my tongue ring against her clit. I had misjudged how close she was to cumming and the moment I placed my stud on her clit I triggered an intense orgasm for her. Cassie shrieked lifting her hips off the bed as she came and kept thrashing wildly whenever I placed the cool tongue ring against her tiny sensitive clit. She was gasping for breath and turning red faced as I kept using my new sex aid to manipulate her clit. Whenever I felt her fingers tighten in my hair I'd stop and use just my lips to suck it gently until she loosen her grasp. Giving her a few extra minutes between each round, I worked on her lower lips using my tongue ring liberally to bring her back to the sexual heights I wanted her to enjoy. Each time I felt she was about to cum, I flicked my stud against her dangling clit and it never failed to finish her off.

I kept making her cum until she curled up in a ball and begged me to stop. Crawling up next to her, I gathered her trembling body close to mine kissing her gently and pulling the warm covers over us. She didn't even have the strength to give me one of her tight hugs but her lips were responsive to every minute shift of my own. I whispered that she should tell me when she was ready for more and she smiled without opening her eyes never saying a word. It wasn't even nine o'clock so I didn't think she wanted to go to bed yet. When I offered to make her some of her favorite tea she sighed and said she'd love some.

Lei was sitting in the living room watching TV and asked if we wanted to watch the movie she had rented as I passed her. I could tell she knew something was up based on my wide grin and I explained we'd been celebrating my official welcome to Canada. The first pussy licking Cassie had gotten in a month I didn't mention, it was up to her if she wanted to share that news with our roommate. After making the tea for Cassie, I brought it to our room for her and told her Lei had rented a movie. Cassie said she wanted a bath first and I went to run the water for her. When she came to join me with her half drank cup of tea in hand she closed the door and told me I was joining her.

For the movie I put on a pair of sweat pants and a t-shirt. Cassie put on a pair of cute soft pink pajamas that she rarely wore to sleep in and cuddled up next to me on our love seat. Lei had more questions about my immigration before starting the movie and Cassie was more than happy to talk about it with her. I offered to get her some more tea and made popcorn for us so they'd have time to talk about more interesting things too. When I came back with tea for the girls, a beer for me, and two bowls of popcorn Lie smiled at me and asked to see my tongue ring leaving no doubts over what they'd been talking about while I was gone.

After the movie I let Cassie use the bathroom first and then kissed her as she passed me on the way to our bedroom. When I was finished in the bathroom, I found her already in bed with her eyes closed and the blankets pulled up to her neck. I went to the bed to turn down the blankets on my side before turning the lights off and noticed she'd stripped naked again before getting into bed. Looking as her face I could see her sly smile and rolled her onto her back kissing deeply. Cassie ordered me out of my clothes and spread her legs wide ready to take me inside if I was hard.

I couldn't resist licking her pussy again first and she smiled even wider when I started kissing low on her leg. For now we were both obsessed with the new feel to the oral sex for her and I knew it would be a long time before it became just another part of our regular sex life again. Earlier I kept Cassie on the verge of cumming by never giving her enough time to come down from that first anticipation fueled orgasm. Starting from scratch, she wasn't in danger of cumming so quickly but she still responded more noticeably when I used the tongue ring. We'd already shared an amazing night of love making in my mind and I hadn't even penetrated her with my cock yet. Cassie wouldn't feel that the night was complete until I filled her with my cum though and was probably keeping a tally of how many orgasms she owed me too.

Cassie pushed me away from her pussy when I was just about to stop on my own. Lifting her leg to feel my cock with it, she knew instantly that I was fully erect. She spread her legs inviting me to make love to her and I happily obliged, kissing her as I slid inside. I'd left her pussy excited enough that she should be ready to finish when I was but it never hurt to be careful and watch for her signs. Gently making love to the woman of my dreams, I whispered my love for her and called her my wife making her smile into our kiss. Cassie knew how much I loved her but never got tired of me telling her about it.

Before I could finish inside her she pushed up against my chest and I immediately rolled off of her. Cassie got up to her knees and bent over my cock sucking it lovingly. I caressed her leg as she pleasured me to show my appreciation of her blowjob. She stopped to smile back at me and kissed me softly on my abdomen. I let her suck my cock for a while but with the taste of her pussy fresh in my mind it wasn't too long before I tugged at her leg. She climbed on top of me and positioned her snatch over my face where I could reach it easily with my tongue or lips. It looked so beautiful that I didn't know where to start and I took a few moments to admire my stunning wife. Kissing her wherever my lips would reach I worked my tongue around the bottom portion of her pussy far from the clit that would make her cum too fast for the intimate sixty-nine we were sharing.

I stretched my neck trying to give her one last lick when she started to roll onto her side. It was only a mild disappointment though because I knew more intercourse came next. Cassie turned to face me and knelt across my body with her pussy perched above my cock. Bending my knees to plant my feet on the bed, I steadied my cock and waited for her to sit down on it. I was surprised to see her start bouncing on it right away and became mesmerized by the sight of her swaying breasts. It felt like I was in a slow motion dream as I reached out to caress them in my hands. She smiled at me and bent over to kiss my hands, giggling and licking her own nipples when held them in position for her. I'm not sure if she could feel the fresh surge of blood that sight sent to my cock but she definitely noticed my sudden thrusting from below.

We were fucking hard and fast now, each of my up thrusts being matched by the movements of her hips. It made it impossible to properly kiss her but it didn't stop us from trying. Cassie bent over letting me slam into her pussy from below and pressed her eager lips to mine giggling the whole time as all we did was make our faces wet with saliva. I could feel her breasts rising and falling to flatten against my chest as we screwed and took one hand at a time away from her hips to rub along the side of them. Our movements were so frantic that my cock slipped out of her pussy a few times. Whenever that happened she took the opportunity to kiss me right even as I was hurriedly pushing it back inside.

When I knew I was mere moments from cumming, I hugged her tight to roll over and climbed off of her. Her pussy was gaping, weeping juices over the loss of my departed cock but Cassie's lips were all smiles as I settled into place for more pussy eating. Slurping her juices up I brought a mouthful to her lips for an intense kiss where she sucked the taste of her own pussy from me. I pinched her nipples as we kissed and she responded by squirming in my arms. Stopping before it hurt my precious lover, I soothed her nipples with tender kisses as I passed them on the way back to her pussy. Driving my tongue inside her the moment I got back to her pussy, I made sure to use my tongue ring constantly. At first I was thinking I shouldn't make her cum again yet but I quickly got carried away. Plucking at her pussy with my lips, I used the tongue ring all over her slippery skin and dragged it across her clit often. Cassie was moaning loudly on the bed above me and turned her head to whimper into her pillow when my teasing drove her over the edge at last.

At the last moment I moved up between her legs where I could kiss her as she came. Cassie's legs squeezed tightly around my waist mimicking the fierce hugs she loved to deliver with her arms. My cock was throbbing against the underside of her warm thigh sending a clear message that I was ready for more when she was. Several minutes went by with me kissing all around her beautiful face, and drifting down to suckle her breasts in between, until her lips became responsive. When they did the wait was well worth it. She poured every ounce of her love for me into each kiss and left me feeling like the luckiest man in the world. Sighing softly between kisses, she trembled in my arms and gazed up at me with an expression of pure joy on her face.

Cassie's legs loosened around me and suddenly she was lying flat on her back with her legs spread wide. Pleasuring her had left me perilously close to cumming but hers was an invitation I couldn't ignore. Pushing my cock inside her carefully, I began screwing her with long strokes of my cock until I knew one more might be enough to end it. She whimpered in frustration as I pulled out even though I was already moving my tongue towards her pussy again. Bathing her lips with my tongue, I keep her excited and breathing hard until I was confident I could make love to her again without cumming instantly. For her part, Cassie lay on our bed letting me ravage her body with tongue or cock with her lower lip trembling throughout what appeared to be a constant orgasm. On and on it went with my cock spending less and less time inside her. Finally I came the moment the tip of my cock made contact with her lips and I drove it deep inside her to deliver my load.

1...34567...9