My Sweet Canadian Girl Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bought us bottles of cold water that we gulped down greedily before starting on the booze again. After two beers for me and a sweet cocktail for her, I left to get more and found her almost asleep in her chair. She startled awake when I sat down and reached for her drink urgently, dismissing my warning that she'd had enough. Cassie slipped her heels off and spun towards me putting her feet in my lap. Batting her beautiful blue eyes until I took them in my hands, she sighed in a voice that might have gotten us kicked out if anyone could hear it over the music. I made a circuit of the bar looking for Tim and Lei but didn't see any sign of them. Stopping at the bathroom once more we headed out to hail a cab so the real fun could begin.

By the time we got home Cassie needed to pee again already. She was at that comfortable drunk stage now where she was stumbling just a little and giggling out of control. I watched her stagger towards the bathroom with a wide smile knowing she always wanted to fuck when she was drunk. She didn't even bother to close the door behind her and the tinkling sound of her urinating tugged at my curiosity. Peeking in so she couldn't see me I saw her splayed legs and the stream of clear pee flowing from her clean-shaven lips. The flap of her skirt slipped down to hide the show and I almost sighed in disappointment. Then she pulled it back out of the way only to let it slip again. It happened twice more before I glanced up at her face and saw that she was staring right at me with a drunken grin.

Scooting her butt forward, she lifted one foot out of the silk thong panties around her ankles and set her heel down on the bathroom counter. I watched the last few drops plummet from her pussy to the water below and stepped into the room when she patted herself dry with a handful of tissue. It turned me on so much, not that I had any desire for her to pee on me and the thought of doing it to her sickened me, but seeing her in such an intimate and vulnerable moment made me feel even closer with her. She would have run out of tissue long before soaking up the endless stream of juices that trickled from inside her. Nothing turned her on more than a night of dancing and drinking and I nearly laughed when she started to finger herself as that thought passed through my mind.

I'd seen her play with herself before, but sitting on the toilet half naked with glitter all over her body and a rapidly flushing face trumped all the other times. It was such an erotic sight that I unbuckled my belt with trembling fingers in eagerness to get at my cock. Cassie had closed her eyes breathing through her mouth as she fingered herself wildly until the sound of my zipper made her eyes snap open. She licked her lips as I started to stroke my cock and brought her fingers to her mouth. They glistened with her juices as she fed them into her mouth and sucked them like she would my cock. Sitting up from her leaned back position, Cassie opened her mouth wide and looked into my eyes waiting for me to step closer. I kept stroking my own cock and waiting until she started to giggle.

"I want to suck your cock," she said in a loud, slightly slurred voice. "Now!" she added when I didn't move.

"You're so fucking hot," I said stepping closer.

"Come here," she said in a whimpering voice when I remained out of range.

"Finger your pussy again," I instructed. It was taking all my willpower not to walk right up to her and thrust my cock in her face.

"See how wet I am?" she asked as she jammed her fingers into her pussy where they made loud squishing sounds. "This is all for you Dickie, every single drop. You're the only man in the whole world that can make me so wet. Before we go to bed you're going to fuck me senseless but first I get to suck your cock."

"You're completely wasted sweetie," I said smiling at her. Normally it took a whole lot of teasing and pleading to get her to talk dirty.

"So what?" she said adjusting her legs to give me a better view.

"If I let you suck it now I'm going to cum," I said.

"I can make it hard again," she said confidently as she continued to finger herself with reckless abandon. Drunk or not, she was right about being able to make me hard again.

"Here then," I said positioning my body close to hers with her right leg between mine. Her smile was full off joy as she sucked my cock inside trying to force it down her throat.

"Yummy," she said looking up at me as she slapped my cock against her tongue.

Cassie brought her left leg down and hooked both of her silky smooth legs around me as if worried I'd try to back away. Her sloppy wet blowjob was incredible. She never disappointed me when it came to sex but once in a while she did something that made a normal night seem lacking in comparison. I wasn't lying when I warned her about cumming quickly, of course that didn't mean I wouldn't try to last. Locking her arms around my waist she pulled me closer, squeezing with her legs at the same time, trying to force my cock deep down her throat. Bobbing her head up and down she made gagging sounds each time the head of my cock hit the back of her throat. When she spit it out gasping for air, dropping her arms and legs weakly I took a tiny step back and looked down at her with concern.

With her eyes closed she breathed deeply looking like a wanton sex goddess. Her lipstick was a smeared mess, her chin was dripping with saliva, and when I touched her face tenderly her lips curled into a smile. When her stunning blue eyes burst open they were full of love for me. Cassie leaped off the toilet and into my arms, trapping my cock between us as she kissed me deeply. Her familiar tight hug around the neck turned me on even more as I lifted her off her feet. Sliding my hand down to her ass cheeks I started to hoist her higher in order to get my throbbing cock into her burning pussy. It wasn't time for that yet in her mind though and she tucked her feet under body blocking her dripping wet entrance for now.

Laughing into our kiss, she wiggled her hips until I set her down on her feet keeping hold of her until I felt her legs steady beneath her. She grasped my cock and turned in a circle until I was standing in front of the toilet. Cassie reached behind me and lowered the seat cover then waited for me to sit down. Once I took a seat she knelt before me and kissed the underside of my cock, massaging my tingling balls. I watched her pleasure me mesmerized by the sight of my secret wife on her hands and knees sucking my cock like she lived for it. Her hair kept falling across her face in the way and I smiled as she pushed it back in annoyance. Gathering her beautiful honey blonde hair in my hands I held it in a ponytail. She paused for a moment and looked up with a smile of thanks then decided I deserved a kiss instead, lifting high on her knees as I bent over to claim my prize.

After our kiss, she reached back and found one of those elastic hair ties to hold her hair in the drawer next to the sink. When her blowjob resumed she placed my hands on the back of her head though they weren't needed to hold her hair now. I knew she wanted me guide her up and down my shaft but it always made me feel horrible to do that to my sweet Canadian girl. Digging her fingers into my waist with a tight grip she forced my cock deeper and deeper until her face turned pink. She did it again and again showing me just how much she loved literally choking on my cock when she was in the mood to be a bad girl. The sound of her gasping for breath in between was enough to make me want to cum on its own. A little push on the back of her head as she descended didn't see like such a big deal after a few minutes of her best deep throating so I relented much to her delight.

I was ready to cum any moment now when she spit my cock out and stroked the slick shaft in her hand. The rapid strokes at the beginning forced me to clench my groin until she slowed down and lengthened the movement of her hand to include the sensitive head too. Cassie pursed her lips and guided my cock towards them pushing it slowly inside until the warmth of her wet mouth enveloped my head. Creating suction with her mouth she backed off until it slipped out with an audible pop. Extending her tongue she planted it on the tip of my cock and shifted it side to side, giving it a push and moving back giggling as it swayed past her face. When she thought it was safe again she moved towards it with excruciating slowness. Clenching my groin I pulled it back no more than an inch and let go so it slapped her in the face. Her momentary shocked expression was replaced with a beautiful smile as she burst out laughing and gave me a brief spirited sucking that left me closer to cumming than she realized.

For the next few minutes she pushed my cock against my stomach where she released it to spring back towards her face like the arm of a catapult. She kept trying to catch it in her mouth laughing each time she missed. In her drunken state she made the wrong adjustments more often than not, like a person reaching behind them for something they can see in a mirror. It hit her lower lip and she lifted a little so it hit her chin leaving a confused expression on her face. Whenever she figured it out she give me a celebratory cock sucking before starting again. Seeing her having so much fun playing with my cock left me feeling envious because I knew there were still two weeks before she'd let me return the favor. Another bout of drunken laughter made me rethink it though and maybe I'd get to taste her delicious pussy tonight after all.

Eventually Cassie grew tired of her game. I'm not sure what time it was or how long we'd been home and the thought of Lei and Tim coming home soon passed through my mind. I looked at the wide-open bathroom door with some concern but I was sure I could get to it and close it if I needed to. The resumption of her blowjob gave me better things to think about and I let those thoughts drift away. She was sucking it slowly and gently now, nursing at the tip and eagerly awaiting my thick, salty load. I closed my eyes and leaned back focusing on the incredible feeling of her loving blowjob. It was soothing enough that I might have fallen asleep if I wasn't so excited.

Cassie sudden attempt to deep throat me again took me off guard. She withdrew after one try to hover open mouthed near my tingling cock. I waited patiently, thinking she was sizing it up before coming back for more until she lifted her eyes and I knew what she wanted. Lifting my hips slowly, I pushed the head of my cock inside her mouth. When I sat back down she kissed the tip of my cock and smiled at me, opening her mouth for more. This time when I inserted my cock she lowered her head at the same time causing me to freeze in panic. Cassie stopped again rubbed my thighs as she kissed my abdomen to assure me she was okay and wanted it continue. Proceeding carefully I fucked her mouth relishing the unbelievable feeling of controlling my own blowjob.

I desperately wanted to cum now. Feeling my orgasm getting closer by the second I gradually lengthened my strokes making her moan happily. I'd become so engrossed with my own pleasure that I was surprised to see that she'd gone back to fingering her pussy as she sucked me off and wondered how long she'd been doing it. She looked almost as turned on as I was now when our pace quickened further. Cassie was slurping the first half of my cock and fingering herself harder whenever our movements combined to push my cock deep. The first time I made her gag I was filled with terror and pulled her face away from my cock. If not for her immediate laughter I would have hated myself in that moment. She could see the look of concern on my face and stood up for a moment to grab me by the hair and give me a lip-twisting kiss.

Dropping to her knees once more, she drove my cock down her throat with a lusty moan. Fucking her mouth gently, I cringed the next time I heard her start to choke wishing I could cum at last and end this. Each time I made her gag she carefully withdrew my cock and showered me with kisses. She seemed thrilled by my face fucking but I could never relax completely with the thought of accidentally hurting her firmly in my mind. Cassie was in control of my pleasure and her own so she was forced to stop with her chin resting on my leg as she triggered a small orgasm with her fingering. Her legs were pulled up to her chest and her lips trembled as I watched her entire body tense with the sensation that started with her drenched pussy.

When her blowjob started again she was ready to finish me this time. Jerking me wildly with a hand covered in her own juices, she sucked at my head until I could hold off no more. With a roar that echoed throughout the apartment, I let loose a torrent of cum that filled her mouth to overflowing. Cassie gulped down the first few blasts but couldn't keep up as it trickled from the corners of her mouth and down her slick chin where it dripped onto the toilet seat to pool beneath my balls. I couldn't recall a time when I cum so much at once and Cassie stared at my cock wide eyed, equally impressed by the volume of my load as she squeezed out the last few drops.

Slumping against the toilet I think I mumbled thank you or I love you, maybe both judging by her smile. She was still wearing her top and the shirt slid down into place as she stood up. Her outfit looked ready for another night out but her disheveled appearance and the musky scent of ripe pussy was a dead giveaway. Through sliver like eye slits, I watched her rinse with a handful of water at the sink before brushing her teeth. Afterwards she rinsed again with mouthwash and blew me a kiss as she walked towards our bedroom with swaying hips. Before brushing my own teeth I cleaned the toilet seat with some damp tissues and flushed the evidence away. Spraying some air freshener and gathering her panties from the floor I headed to bed my cock already getting excited again in anticipation of what I might find.

I found Cassie naked as the day she was born, with skin that sparkled with blue glitter to match her eyes, lying spread eagle on our bed. Her legs were spread wide enough that no matter where I walked in our room I had an unobstructed view of her glistening pussy. Having buttoned my pants in the bathroom I lifted my shirt off as I walked around room trying to tease her with false advances. She was drunk and looked exhausted but her shining blue eyes burned with desire, a desire for me to fuck her. From the foot of the bed I could smell the aroma of her pussy thick in the air. Already there was a small wet spot on our bedspread peeking out from beneath her ass. Reaching down I placed hand on her ankle and lifted her leg to kiss the bottom of her foot. Cassie tried to pull me into her but I let go of the leg. I was done with my half-assed attempt at teasing her now but I needed to close the door before we started fucking. When I turned around again she was grinning widely knowing the cock she wanted so badly would be delivered shortly.

"No leave the light on," she said when I reached for the switch.

"I remember a shy girl who wouldn't let me see her beautiful body because she thought a little scar on her knee would scare me away," I said smiling at her. She was so damn sexy I could feel my cock quivering in my pants.

"Does this look shy to you?" she said planting her feet and lifting her ass. Using her hands she spread her lips wide to show me the delicate pink entrance that was mine to enjoy for the rest of my days.

"No but it looks sexy," I said.

"Take your pants off and fuck me," she demanded. She lowered her ass to the bed as she said it and began fingering herself impatiently even though I started to strip them off immediately. "Oh hard again already," she moaned seductively when she saw it. "An amazing cock for my amazing husband. Come fuck your wife, fuck me until I can't take it anymore."

"I love you so much Cassie," I said overwhelmed with emotion even in the midst of her dirty talk. "I think of you as my wife all the time even if I can't say it unless we're alone. My sweet Canadian wife," I said as I lifted her leg from the bed again. This time she didn't need to try and pull me in.

"No stop you can't," she said when I kissed my way close to her pussy. "Rick," she said with her hands firmly on my shoulders. "Your tongue honey. Remember?"

"I do," I said with a guilty expression. "I thought you'd be too drunk to remember or care."

"I'm completely fucking wasted," she said with a giggle as she sat up. "But I could never get drunk enough to forget how much I love you or do something to hurt you." With that she threw her arms around my neck and pulled my lips to hers for deep passionate kiss.

"I'm sorry," I said when our lips parted.

"It's okay my love," she said with another sloppy drunk kiss for me. "Now can I have some cock please?"

"As much as you want sweetie," I said laying her down on her back.

Cassie's pussy was as wet as I'd ever seen, a fine match for my harder than normal cock. Fitting the head inside I dropped my hips filling her pussy with one sudden movement. She grunted but I knew she didn't want me slow down at all. No doubt she was tempted to throw her arms around my neck but that would have slowed me down. She settled for caressing my body, running her hands across my chest and down my abdomen to the closely trimmed pubic hair just above my cock. I was driving my cock into her body fast as I could; turning her deep grunts into higher pitched squeals of passion. Watching the red shade of her beautiful face darken I smiled when I noticed her drooping eyes bulge open with each stab of my cock inside her.

The moment she touched my shoulders I pressed my body down onto her for an open mouthed kiss where our tongues danced seductively. My screwing slowed but never stopped as we kissed over and over. I was already a little short of breath and we both gasped for air between kisses though stopping the kissing was never an option. With the shorter strokes I could feel the sensitive head of my cock gliding across the slippery skin lining the inside of her pussy. The thick juices leaking from deep within her were a great natural lubricant. The greasy feel made me long for the taste of her again and my kiss intensified as I imagined licking her beautiful pussy for hours on end in just a few short weeks.

It was Cassie's craving for hard fucking that eventually brought it to an end. Reluctantly pushing me away, she threw her legs wide again knowing my lips held an endless number of kisses for her whenever she wanted to claim some more. She started to giggle, a musical sound that was punctuated with a sharp yelp whenever my cock hit that special spot inside her pussy just right. At first I didn't know what was so funny and smiled at her thinking it was simply the joy of drunken sex until I noticed the glitter clinging to my body. I slipped an arm under her body and lifted her until her chest was pressed against mine. Grinding her body into mine I kept fucking her hard sliding my hand up her back until it got to her neck and pulled her close for another remarkable kiss. Cassie cupped her sweaty breasts then smeared my face with glitter laughing as I rubbed my face all over hers until both of us were covered with it.

Dropping her onto her pillow again, I jammed my cock deep inside her. She gasped and then screamed for more. I lifted her legs and pushed them back to her chest where she circled them with her arms hugging them as tightly as she would my neck in one of her passionate embraces. With the palms of my hands planted on her legs just below her ass I spread her lips wide and kept plunging my cock into her. Cassie bent one leg at the knee to rub my face with her foot as she gazed up at me. Turning my head I kiss her leg and opened my mouth wide to let her slip her big toe inside for me to suck on it. My thrusting inside her became a little haphazard but never stopped until her legs went rigid with the onset of her latest orgasm.

123456...9