My Sweet Canadian Girl Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing up to loom over her with a fully erect cock I was filled with pride as I watched her react to the orgasm I gave her. Letting go of her legs she rolled onto her side with her legs pulled up to her chest, gasping for air and whimpering at the same time. Her sexy ass glistened with moisture from the flood of juices that had accompanied her latest sexual high. My hard cock tingled in appreciation of the sultry sight before me. I was hoping I'd get to fuck her some more but it was up to my sweet Canadian girl. If she was fucked out for the night then I'd be happy to wait until tomorrow for my next fix. When it looked like she'd fallen asleep I took a step backwards on the bed, ready to turn the lights off. My movements made her eyes flick open and instantly I knew we weren't done yet.

Cassie rolled onto her back again and opened her mouth with a wide grin. She wiggled her tongue at me and I knew what she wanted. Stepping forward until I was directly over her prone body, I got down on one knee and aimed my cock towards her lips. Cassie lifted her arms from between my legs and wrapped them around my body to seize my ass as she pulled my cock into her mouth. I closed my eyes concentrating on two things, not cumming yet and keeping myself steady so I wouldn't fall on top of her. Her second incredible blowjob of the night soon had me struggling to accomplish either. The quest to deep throat me had resumed in earnest as she pulled herself up with all her drunken strength until the need for air made her stop. Between rounds she'd recover by licking the tip of my cock and laying kisses on any part of my skin she could reach. After half a dozen rounds like this my cock was still miraculously hard and waiting to cum. She lay on her back and ran her hand up my chest groping with her fingers.

"Do you want to cum now Dickie?" she asked.

"Yes," I breathed feeling my cock throb in response to her offer.

"Do you want me to keep sucking it or would you rather fuck me?" she asked with such a serious expression that I nearly laughed. It was like someone offering you a million dollars then asking if you preferred it in fifty or hundred dollar bills. "Dickie," she said again moments later as she anxiously awaited my answer.

"I can't decide," I admitted.

"It's simple," she said with a cute smile. "I can keep sucking your cock for you or you can stick it in my pussy and cum there."

"Which do you want?" I asked though I already knew the answer.

"I'm not saying. It's your choice," she said biting her lower lip and looking up at me expectantly.

"I want your pussy then," I said at last.

"Are you sure?" she asked with a suspicious squint thinking I'd chose that option only for her benefit.

"Yes I'm sure sweetie," I said with a smile for her selflessness even when drunk. "Unless you don't want me inside you anymore," I added in a glum voice.

Quickly lifting her arm over her head, she slid through my legs and out from under me. By the time I turned around she was already on her hands and knees with her glistening pussy raised high in the air. Tilting my skyward pointing cock towards her, I guided it inside slowly as she moaned with my movement. I was so close to cumming that I gripped her hips tightly to keep her from moving. Cassie knew what I was doing and reached between her legs to fondle her pussy. I reached a hand underneath too and together we rubbed her clit and tightly stretched lips. She was so turned on that we made her cum in mere moments. The clenching of her pussy around me was the point of no return and I began slamming my cock in and out of her until my own orgasm erupted. Fucking each other madly as we came, I caught her around the waist as she toppled forward and held her body to mine as we lay down on our sides.

Kissing her shoulders and neck as my cock grew gradually soft. Cassie whispered her love for me and craned her neck for a kiss on the lips before closing her eyes and squirming backwards, deeper into my arms to fall asleep. Watching my wife sleeping peacefully after our torrid night of lovemaking made me remember what had triggered it. Suddenly I was filled with sadness as I thought about her father's hatred of me. Sometimes I wished we could go back and change things just a little. I still would have moved to Vancouver to be with Cassie but if I'd gotten my own apartment at first then maybe he would have accepted me as his daughter's new boyfriend. Then again, I might not be here with her tonight if that was the case and she definitely wouldn't be my wife yet. She stirred in her sleep with that last thought of mine and hurriedly I leaned over to sooth her with a gentle kiss.

When I was sure she was sleeping deeply, I carefully climbed out of bed for another leak before going to sleep myself. I was so thirsty that I went to the kitchen for a glass of water before returning to our bedroom. Cassie was still sleeping but had reached her arm behind her looking for the warm body she was used to sleeping with. Stripping down again, I picked her up and turned her around placing her on her side of the bed before turning out the lights. Once I was on my side I pulled the blankets over us and she turned into my arms the moment I reached over to touch her. After a final kiss on the corner of her mouth I closed my eyes to fall asleep where I'd dream about a woman who couldn't possibly be any better.

"Dickie," she whispered. "Dickie wake up," she said shaking my gently.

"Huh... what?" I said groggily. "Are you okay?" I asked afraid something was wrong when I realized she'd woken me up in the middle of the night.

"Shhhh," she said with her fingers over my lips in the darkness. "I'm fine. Listen," she said with an excited voice.

"I don't hear anything," I said holding her tighter in my arms so she knew she was safe from whatever it was.

"Just listen," she said with her soft fingers covering my mouth again. I thought I could hear something now but it was difficult to make out clearly. Waiting for my sleep-addled mind to catch up with me, I strained my ears trying to decipher it when suddenly the noise became clear.

"Yes. Oh yes give it to me. Mmmm... right there. Oh, oh, oh, oh TIM!"

"Cassie..." I said unsure of how to continue.

"Our friends are doing it," she said excitedly. "They woke me up when they got home and now I can't get back to sleep," she explained. "I'm so turned on. I want you to fuck me again."

"Okay," I said simply reaching under the blankets to begin stroking my cock to fullness.

Cassie maneuvered her body onto top of mine eagerly accepting my cock inside her the moment it was hard. It was impossible to hear our friends over the sound of our kissing and they quickly left my mind as Cassie consumed it. I thought she might have been in the mood to fuck hard again but she rode me slowly and I followed her lead lifting my hips gently as we made love. Rarely able to control myself when she woke me us for sex, this was no exception. The feel of her hard nipples and navel piecing rubbing against me filled my mind with sexy images in the darkness. At first I ran my hand up and down her back until they found a comfortable place on the cheeks of her warm ass. Unable to resist her charms for long, my orgasm was a weak spurt inside her as she kissed me goodnight. Closing her eyes she lay down on top of me to fall asleep with my cock still inside her.

The rest of the weekend with Tim was low key as we did things together as two couples. By late Saturday morning we'd all recovered from the night of drinking and went downtown for lunch. We decided on a boat tour and got to see some killer whales. Cassie had gone a few times before but smiled excitedly at my awestruck face as I snapped pictures with our digital camera. She was always happy to show me something new to love about my home in Vancouver. After the whale tour, we headed home to relax for a bit before heading out for a movie and then dinner. That night I was waiting for Tim to come out of the bathroom so I could take my turn. The girls were already in bed and I gave him a knowing smile as he opened the door to Lei's room and stepped inside.

On Sunday, they borrowed my car to have a day alone together. I was starting to think Tim was more interested in seeing Lei on this trip than he was me. Then again I couldn't blame him for that. Cassie and I spent the day at home, me working on some new cover letters and Cassie reading over a procedures manual from the hospital. She was curled up next to me on the love seat letting me put an arm around her as she read each letter when it was complete. Lei and Tim had stopped for some groceries on they way home and Lei cooked dinner for all of us that night, though I'm sure it was meant mostly for Tim. The following morning I let Lei take Tim to the airport alone in my car and life got back to normal.

It was two weeks later when two important things happened at once. On a Friday morning, after driving Cassie to work in my car so Lei could use hers for the day, I checked the mail on my way into the building like I always did. Leafing though the envelopes as I waited for the elevator my heart stopped when I came to one addressed to me from the Department of Immigration. I didn't open it yet saving it for when Cassie got home but I knew this was the family class immigration notice I'd been waiting for. Right away I made last minute reservations at one our favorite places to eat and spent the day fantasizing about a romantic evening alone with my wife.

I went to the hospital to pick her up wearing a suit with the letter tucked inside my coat pocket. Before leaving I selected a sexy outfit for her and brought it with me as I went into the hospital to get her. The other nurses who'd already become her close friends smiled at me widely as I sought her out with a special gleam in my eyes. She was at one of the nurse's stations entering a few last things into the hospital database before the end of her shift when I found her. Cassie must have heard me approach because she looked up and grinned before I could say a word.

"Hello beautiful," I said with a smile.

"Hello handsome," she replied. "Someone's all dressed up tonight."

"We've got a dinner date," I explained.

"I need to go home and change then," she said. "Just let me finish up here it won't take long."

"Don't worry we have lots of time," I assured her. "And you can wear this," I added handing her the dress I'd been holding below the counter where she couldn't see it.

"But my hair and makeup," she said touching her perfect honey blonde locks.

"Your hair is always beautiful and you don't need makeup," I said.

"Did you at least bring me a brush?" she asked.

"Of course," I said reaching into the bag to show her.

"I love you," she said smiling up at from her chair and lifting her arms towards me.

"I love you too," I said leaning over the counter for a soft kiss.

"If I wasn't at work right now," she said with longing in her voice.

"Save that thought," I said standing up straight again. "I'll let you finish your work and meet you at the car." I took my time wandering back to the car with a smile on my face in anticipation of what would happen tonight. We'd dreamed of this day for so long and now that it was finally here I couldn't wait to celebrate it with my wife.

"Sorry I took so long," she said getting into the car twenty minutes later. She'd turned the green dress I'd brought her into a work of art just by putting in on.

"You're worth waiting for Mrs. Kellogg," I said making her smile.

"So what's the big occasion?" she asked.

"You'll see soon enough," I said watching her grin excitedly out of the corner of my eye.

At the restaurant I'd made reservations for Mr. and Mrs. Kellogg. Cassie squeezed my hand tightly when the hostess found our entry and read it aloud. Seated at our table for two we ordered wine and began considering appetizers. After we moved in together Cassie slowly got over the guilty feelings she got whenever I took her out. Now that we were married she knew I considered everything I had ours and she didn't worry about what dinner cost hardly at all. We ordered two different appetizers that we could share. It was something we did more often than not now. Cassie always made a game of it by trying to pick one she thought I'd be in the mood for and smiled when I ordered one of her favorites.

During dinner we talked about Cassie's upcoming week at work. She was working some longer shifts and had to work on Saturday morning too, but had arranged next Monday and Tuesday off for a long Canadian Thanksgiving weekend. I joked that the best part about being with a Canadian girl was getting two Thanksgivings a year. Cassie giggled but I knew she was worried about bringing me to her parents place for dinner on Sunday. We'd already made reservations for a three-night stay at the ski lodge so we'd get to snowboard together for the first time since the week we met. Plus I was finally going to meet her brother Jay for the first time. It would have been the prefect weekend if we weren't dreading Thanksgiving dinner on Sunday afternoon.

After we'd finished our entrees, Cassie said she needed to visit the washroom before dessert. She'd been patiently waiting all night for the big surprise I'd promised her and now was the time. I took the envelope from my pocket and placed in on her chair where she wouldn't see it until she went to sit down again. Smiling at her with that special smile she loved I watched her eyes light up with desire for me. When she pulled out her chair to sit she saw the envelope and her eyes flicked to my face immediately.

"What's this?" she asked looking at the back of it.

"Something for you to open," I said.

"Department of Immigration," she said in a voice that cracked as she turned it over to read it. "When did you get it?"

"Today," I said as she sat down staring at it.

"I can't believe you didn't open it right away," she said.

"I wanted you to be the one to open it. Go ahead," I said when she nibbled her lower lip nervously. She carefully opened it and pulled out the letter inside. I watched her eyes move from side to side impossibly quick as she read what it said. By the end her eyes were brimming with tears but they didn't scare me. I knew these were the good kind of tears she liked to get. "What does it say?" I asked when she took too long to speak on her own.

"Welcome to Canada," she said looking up with tears trickling down her cheeks despite her charming smile.

"I'm happy to be here," I said reaching across the table to take her hand.

"Oh Rick," she managed to say before her emotions overwhelmed her. She squeezed my hand tightly in her own unable to speak but professing her love for me with her firm grip.

"Do you want to stay for dessert?" I asked and she shook her head no. "Should we go home then?" I asked and she nodded yes. I asked our server for the bill and led Cassie out to our car as soon as I paid. It wasn't until we were sitting inside it that she managed to find her voice.

"Oh Rick," she said again throwing herself into my arms this time. "We've waited so long for this. Finally you can have a normal life again. I know you say it never bothered you but it hurt knowing how much you were sacrificing everyday to be with me. Now you can have the kind of job you always dreamed of," she said kissing me.

"I don't dream about jobs anymore sweetie," I said relishing her kiss. "I dream of us building a home to live in and the children we'll raise there."

"This puts us one step closer to that too. Take me home my darling husband, I'm in the mood to celebrate," she said smiling with her beautiful face close to mine.

Cassie read the letter to me in full as I drove us home. On Monday I had to go fill out some final paper work but I was now officially welcome to live and work in Canada for as long as Cassie was my wife. She joked that I had to be extra nice to her now or she could divorce me and send me back to California. The guilt from making a joke about our marriage quickly overwhelmed her and she begged my forgiveness for making light of the most important thing in our lives. With a smile I assured her I knew it was just a joke and that she was as hopelessly in love me with as I was with her.

When we got home the apartment was empty. I was ready to take advantage of that right away but Cassie pulled away from my deep kiss and asked me to wait in the living room until she called me. As much as I wanted her right away, I was more than happy to wait for her to get ready for me. From the look in her eye as she walked away I knew I wouldn't have to wait long for my summons. It was true that I didn't dream about a career like I once had, but the ability to find a job in my field was a relief. I could stop living off my savings and invest the money I'd been keeping in my bank account until we were ready to buy a house. It would give me something to do instead of sitting at home thinking about her all day, though I was sure I'd still think about her at work. Cassie's musical summons to the bedroom interrupted my thoughts and I rushed to see what she had in store for me.

"Do you like it?" she said bending over in her white high heels to show off her Canadian flag bikini. The red maple leaf centered on the curves of her luscious ass drew my eyes and finished the erection the anticipation had started. There was a red leaf on each cup of her tight bikini too I noticed as she stood up facing me with her hands on her hips.

"Wow," was all I could manage to say at first. "Is it new?" I asked her.

"I bought it a few months ago and was saving it for today. I saw it in a store around Canada Day and thought it would be a good way to officially welcome you to stay in my country," she said with a smile.

"You've always made me feel welcome my sweet Canadian girl," I said stepping close to gather her in my arms for a kiss. "You look so hot in it," I said rubbing my erection against her legs.

"The way you look at me makes me feel hot in whatever I wear," she said ready to untie her top from behind.

"Not yet," I said catching her by the wrists. "I want you to model it for me."

"Take off your clothes and lie on the bed," she said closing the door. Cassie watched me meticulously take my suit off and hang it in our closet. I sat on the bed wearing just my boxers as she studied my lean body intently. "Those too," she said waiting for me to strip completely naked. "You have such a beautiful cock Dickie. I'll model my suit for you but you have to play with it while I do it."

"Deal," I said as she crossed her arms under her breasts and leaned forward to show off her cleavage.

I got comfortable on the bed and leaned on my left side so I could jerk off with my right hand. The movement felt awkward and suddenly it occurred to me that I couldn't recall masturbating once since I got back from my graduation trip. It didn't take long to get back into the swing of it and with Cassie striking one provocative pose after another there was no shortage of visual stimulation. Watching her slowly pace back and forth in her heels swaying her hips made my heart race. She stopped to stand next to me and bent over with her beautiful ass right in my face. With her arms behind her legs she turned her head to look at me and purse her lips to blow me a kiss. I was really working my cock now, jerking off like I hadn't since our months apart after spring break.

The longer Cassie posed for me, the more she seemed to get into it. She'd steal frequent glances at my cock and smiled when she saw me smear a bead of precum around the head as I stroked it. Getting down on all fours she crawled around the room slowly, giving me a view of her hanging breasts as she approached and arching her back to show off her ass when she moved away from me. I could feel my cock pulsing in my hand now and knew I'd soon cum if I didn't stop. Cassie knew she was driving me wild but she never stopped or warned me to be careful as I played with myself.

123456...9