My Sweet Canadian Girl Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's how I want to make our baby," she said smiling so excitedly that I was almost ready to ask her to stop taking her birth control pills.

"Good because I think that's how they're made," I said kissing the pair of tiny moles on her neck as she giggled.

"No I mean just like that. I want it to be special and nice and full of love. I don't want dirty sex to bring us our baby," she said in a fretting voice. I understood immediately what she meant. It would feel weird knowing one of our drunken fuck fests brought us the most precious gift a couple could ever be blessed with.

"Sex with you is always special," I said kissing her. "And nice," I added with another kiss. "And always full of love too," I said with a third kiss. "But you're right sweetie. This is how I want to make our first baby too."

"What about the rest of them?" she asked smiling.

"Only the first one is special," I said earning a playful slap despite the taunting smile that told her I didn't believe that for a second.

"I can't wait to mate with you," she said making me burst out laughing as her breasts shook with her own laughter.

"One year," I said.

"One year?" she said in a puzzled voice.

"Your father has one year to accept me or we'll start trying to have a baby," I said. "I can't wait any longer than that and I can't stand to see you wait either."

"One year it is then," she said smiling at me with a confidence that said she knew I'd fix things somehow when everything I'd done up until now had failed miserably.

We stayed up late talking for hours about having children together. Cassie had slept all afternoon and thoughts of having our own baby kept her wide-awake. She knew I wanted children too but whenever we talked about them she was filled with excitement from the look on my face. I'd always wanted to be a father but it wasn't until I'd fallen in love with Cassie that it became more important than anything else I wanted in our future. Seeing her with her brother's kids and helping baby sit with her gave me a brief glimpse of what lay ahead for us. The visits with the kids at the hospital showed me how special children were and the way Cassie looked at me while we were there, I knew she was fantasizing about me as the father of her children.

I told Cassie she was destined to be the best mother in the world all the time. It was the one compliment that never made her blush. Cassie could have been a world-class snowboarder or an accomplished artist and she'd become such an incredible nurse that I wondered how the hospital had ever managed without her. For all her amazing gifts and talents I couldn't make it though a day without convincing myself that she'd been put on this earth to raise a house full of wonderful children. That I was the man lucky enough to share my life with her filled me with happiness and a little pressure. Failing to live up to her expectations as the father of her children was not an option.

Cuddling close to me, Cassie pushed my droopy eyelids shut and ran her fingers over my chest lightly as she wished me sweet dreams. Sharing a single pillow as we often did at home, I let my wife's gentle touch sooth me to sleep. Before I fell asleep I murmured one last sleepy I love you and felt her moist lips press against my neck. It was a night of unremembered dreams and I woke up the next morning feeling refreshed. Cassie was still asleep, lying across my left arm with a peaceful look on her face. I wondered how late she had stayed up watching me sleep and smiled. I'd caught her doing it enough times to know she enjoyed it as much as I did. When she finally woke up about an hour later I gave her a good morning kiss and pulled my arm free to race to the bathroom.

"Rick could you come take a look at this?" she called from the bathroom. I was watching the morning news to make sure we'd have good weather for our day of snowboarding.

"What is it?" I asked from my chair.

"Just come quick," she said with more urgency in her voice.

"I'll take a look sweetie but if its anything big the hotel can fix it or move us to a new room," I said.

"It's not leaking yet but I'm sure a pipe is supposed to go in here," she said with an impish smile. She was sat on the counter naked with her ass pushed forward and her legs spread until her pussy gaped. I'd already foolishly pulled on a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt thinking we'd order room service breakfast when she was done in the bathroom.

"Do you think I should call a plumber?" I asked.

"No I think my husband can handle it by himself," she said running her fingers across her glistening lips.

"Alright I better take a closer look then. I should take my clothes off first though, I've got a feeling this could get messy," I said succeeding in making her laugh at last.

You'd think Cassie had never seen me naked before the way her eyes drank in the sight of my body as I stripped down. Her desire for me was etched clearly in her sparkling blue eyes. When I dropped my pants to expose my soft cock she couldn't take her appreciative gaze off it. Kneeling on the thick bath mat, I took her lower right leg into my hands and placed a tender kiss on the top of her foot. The soft skin that covered her delicious body felt heavenly beneath my lips as I showered her leg with kisses. Working higher and higher with painstaking slowness, I beamed a smile at her when she slipped her left leg over my shoulder to caress me with it. I was literally surround by the sexiest legs in the world and loving every minute of it.

I couldn't pass her knee scar without giving it one of my customary tender kisses. It was something I did without thinking now but Cassie's gentle touch on my shoulder made me pause there for a moment. The look on her beautiful face when I glanced up told me she could feel every ounce of my love for her in that simple kiss. I'd been working my way toward her pussy as I waited for my cock to harden but suddenly it roared to life ready to show her my love in another special way.

Standing I made sure to drag my hard cock against her leg so she knew exactly what was coming. Placing my hand low on her abdomen I ran my thumb through her slippery lips until it was coated with her juice. Bringing it to her mouth I let her suck it clean then pressed my lips to hers for a heated kiss that left my throbbing cock trapped between us. Cassie nibbled my lower lip gently before backing away from my kiss and looking down at my hard cock. Taking it in her hand, she stroked it pulling my foreskin all the way back each time and rattling the head against the soft skin of her midriff. She slid the sole of her foot up my leg and pushed against me when she reached my hip. I took a small step back and grinned at her as she turned both feet in to tug me towards her cock first.

Cassie gasped softly as I slid inside her. She placed the palms of her hands on my chest as I started to fuck her. I let her tell me how she wanted it with the light pushes she gave me. Wrapping my left arm around her lower back to steady her as she asked me to faster and faster with her irresistible touch. My right hand was free to explore her body and I started by combing it through her long, beautiful hair that I loved so much. Her legs hooked around my hips as she continued to guide my pace. This was nothing like the tender lovemaking we shared the night before and soon we'd reached a torrid pace.

Catching a glimpse of the pure lust in her eyes, I grabbed her tightly by the hips and yanked her body towards mine for a kiss. We struggled for air as we kissed and fucked. Cassie's ass was on the edge of the bathroom counter now and the only thing keeping her there was the jarring force of my groin slamming into her. It occurred to me that the hard counter must have been horribly uncomfortable for her so I lifted her into my arms and continued to fuck her where we stood. Cassie clung to me tightly, her chin resting on my shoulder as she kissed my neck between cries of ecstasy. Admiring her body in the mirror pushed me closer to orgasm but my wife must have woken up ready to make the most of our romantic weekend on the slopes where we met because she was even closer.

I felt her pussy begin to pulse around my cock as her already frantic riding of me intensified. Her screams grew louder as I thrust my cock up into her willing body again and again. Cassie always got extremely turned on when I literally manhandled her tight sexy body. The stream of juices leaking from her pussy and running down the shaft of my cock were further testament to how horny and close to her orgasm she was. Her arms pulled on my shoulders as she lifted herself up and down my cock. At the same time I drove my cock up to meet her descent each time she came crashing down on me. Loud grunts began to accent each thrust inside her as we worked together to fuck her just right. Finally she could take no more and screamed her pleasure past my ear as she came. Her body jerked wildly in my arms as I held still letting the involuntary movements of her orgasm subside.

Carrying her to the bed I laid her down gently and kissed her softly on the forehead. She smiled the tired, satisfied smile that came with all her orgasms before opening her eyes and finding mine. I moved my lips to hers immediately, sharing an intense kiss that kept my excited cock throbbing. Cassie spread her legs offering herself to me again already and luring me back in with her enticing kiss. Her lips trembled against mine as I slid my cock into her still hyper sensitive pussy. Starting slowly I read the encouragement in her kiss and lifted up off her to screw her harder.

I grabbed Cassie by the hips and pulled her towards me sharply. With her pussy aimed up at me now, I pushed her legs back and drove my cock down into her. She locked her arms behind her knees and gasped in a high-pitched voice whenever I gave her another stroke. Finding a good rhythm I timed my movements with the spring of the mattress as we bounced and fucked. Cassie's legs were crossed at the ankles and held to one side allowing me to look into her eyes while I screwed her hard and fast. Her beautiful face slowly turned a brighter shade of pink as my fucking of her excited pussy pushed her close to another orgasm already. I slid my hand down her legs, knifing it in between until I reached the slippery gash of her pussy.

The moment I touched her clit she let out her loudest scream yet with rolling eyes. I pried her legs apart and laid down on her for a kiss. Her tired body slumped against the bed and her lips were unresponsive for a few moments. When she began returning my kiss her arms encircled my neck but they lacked the strength for one of her usual tight hugs. I knew she wanted me to stay close to her though and I stayed on top of her body covering it with my own. Cassie's pussy continued to pulse around my cock as she came down from her sexual high; as if it was trying to coax the load of cum from my balls that I desperately wanted to save for now.

In order to preserve myself for now I rolled away from her taunting pussy and lay on my back next to her. I turned my head to look at her but her focus was elsewhere. Leaning over, I rubbed my sticky erect cock against her hip and made her giggle excitedly at the feel of it. Now she gazed into my eyes with a perfect combination of lust and love filling her enchanting blue eyes. Cassie rolled onto my right side her beautiful breasts flattening against my chest as her mouth opened for a kiss. My arms encircled her body, caressing her soft skin and squeezing her into our passionate kiss. Her moans of pleasure grew louder the tighter I held her until I was afraid any harder might hurt her.

When I released her stretching my arms and crossing my fingers behind my head she smiled at the offer of my body as her personal toy. Placing her hands on either side of my face, she held me gently and rained wet kisses down upon me. She was straddling my body now, her pussy leaving a trail of wetness that matted the line of hair that ran down the center of my abdomen. Cassie lifted higher and let her breasts hang in front of my lips long enough for me to suckle each nipple to complete fullness. With a kiss on the forehead for me, she began working her way down my body. Each soft kiss brought her closer to my raging hardon. She rubbed against it repeatedly as she maneuvered lower, first with her legs and later her piercing adorned stomach, but never for too long at once.

Cassie kissed the tip of my cock when she finally arrived at her destination. She seemed to savor the taste for just a moment between each lick as she worked her way up on down. I knew just how delicious her pussy tasted. Watching her enjoy her own unique flavor brought her favorite smile to my lips even though she wasn't looking at me to enjoy it. I groaned and clenched my fists trying to resist cumming when she sucked the head inside her mouth. She closed her eyes and rubbed my cock around her face with a smile that grew with my whimpers.

Knowing she couldn't suck my cock unless she wanted me to cum within moments, she sat up and let me admire her naked form. She lifted one of my legs and then the other, placing the soles of my feet on the bed. I let her position me as she pleased holding my knees together when she put them there. With my thighs ready to act as a makeshift chair she bent my cock tucking it between my legs before sitting on my hips with her legs spread wide. Cassie's pussy was on full display looking completely vulnerable as she bared herself to me completely. My hands couldn't resist touching her smooth legs as she began probing her lips. I was mesmerized watching her show off her pussy to me her adoring husband and needed no more than a simple crook of her index finger to join in on the fun.

I placed my hands on her inner thighs leaving my fingers within easy reach of her pink lips. Cassie pulled her lips apart letting me study the wet folds of her inner lips. Using the tips of my fingers I traced the outline of her lips glancing back and forth to her smiling face. The temptation to start slipping fingers inside her became too strong to resist and I found her warm and wet. Soon as I'd explored her with one hand, I switched sides and brought the one that tasted like my wife to my lips and waited until her eyes found mine before tasting her. When I switched again I ran my hand up her body but stopped at her nipples to smear them with her juices for later. She'd thought I was bringing her a taste and lost her patience, fingering herself rapidly for a few moments and sucking on her own drenched fingers. Suddenly we were knocking each others fingers out of the way and laughing as we fought over the next taste of her delicious pussy. I offered my fingers to her and she smiled sweetly at me before lunging into my arms for a passionate kiss.

My cock sprang free of its trap, still as hard as it had been when she placed it there, and bumped against her ass. Her head spun around to look even though she knew what it had to be. Looking into my eyes with a face full of rapture, she reached down through her legs and grasped my cock tightly to guide it inside her pussy. I kept my legs steepled, stabbing upwards with my cock to meet her ass with a loud slapping sound each time. Cassie smiled down at me, when her face wasn't contorted in a grunt of sexual release, giggling at my feeble attempts to kiss her sweet lips as they flew past mine elusively.

The tingle along the length of my shaft told me my orgasm was close. I tired to hold Cassie's body close to mine so I'd last longer but she shook her head until I released her, earning a tender kiss as my reward. She lifted herself higher letting me taste her nipples where the flavor of her pussy still lingered. Sliding back down to engulf my cock once more, she planted her hands on my arms as I placed my fingers behind my head again. Riding me with a constant smirk I sensed that she wanted me to show her how long I could resist the incredible charms of her perfect body.

Almost immediately I was clenching my fists making my muscles bulge beneath her hands. She squeezed them and made a soft moaning sound so I knew she'd noticed and that it was turning her on. Riding me harder despite my desperate state, she squeezed my cock with her pussy in an attempt to make me cum. Cassie stopped just in time and pulled herself off my cock keeping her hands on my arms as she kissed me. The cool air against my wet cock made me groan weakly and my groan made Cassie smile into our kiss. She was straddling my torso with her greasy pussy against my skin, a small circle of fiery wetness in the midst of her warmth. Dragging it up my body until she was sitting straight up with her hands still clutching my arms in a tight grip.

Cassie's divine pussy filled my field of vision. It was impossible not to see it, not that there was anywhere else in the world I'd rather stare. Inhaling deeply, I savored the aroma of her freshly fuck pussy and longed to taste her. Wiggling her hips, Cassie slowly moved closer until she was sitting high on my chest. Her pussy was within reach of my tongue at last. Extending it to its full length, I dipped it between her slippery folds and let her juices run down my throat. My hunger for her taste satisfied, I caressed her clit with my tongue ring until her grip on my arms weakened and she screamed in pleasure.

Thinking she could have a rest if she wanted it, Cassie settled back down on me with her head on my chest and my erect cock between her warm thighs. I rolled her over and kissed every inch of her beautiful face until her smile was shining brightly. Moving between her legs I kissed her pussy and forced my tongue deep inside her. She began trembling almost immediately and tired to close her legs but I was there to stay. Never asking me to stop, one moment she was trying to force her legs together, the next she was guiding my face with her hands. She managed to squirm out from under me and rolled onto her hip ready to slip off the bed. I grabbed her by the waist and thwarted her escape. Throwing her on her back I climbed on top of her kissed her again and again as laughter overwhelmed her.

Satisfied that she wasn't going to try and escape again, I rose to my knees and sat back admiring her beauty as I stroked my throbbing cock in a trance. Cassie's laughter slowly subsided as she stared back at me until the desire in her eyes over powered everything else. She planted her hands on her thighs and spread her legs wide inviting me to take her one last time. How I hadn't cum long ago remains a mystery to this day but I knew this would be the end. Slipping my cock between her lips, I lay down in her arms and kissed her as we made love. Moments later I felt my orgasm ready to explode and didn't fight it, letting the euphoric feeling of cumming inside my wife fill me. Cassie's kisses intensified as she felt my sperm pump into her body. When I rolled off her, she held onto me and followed me to end up on top where she continued to kiss me as I recovered from a spectacular orgasm.

"I changed my mind," she said smiling at me with a mixture of love and adoration.

"About what?" I asked.

"About making babies. I think the way we did it this morning would be just as good as last night," she said kissing me deeply.

"As long as it's full of love," I said.

"No matter how we have sex I can feel your love for me in every stroke of your cock inside me. Just because we like to fuck like lust filled teenagers sometimes doesn't change how being intimate with you makes me feel. You can call it fucking, screwing, banging, or whatever you want but it's always making love to the man I love to me," she said as I wrapped my arms around her.

"So regardless of how we get you pregnant, we can look back and remember it as a special experience full of our love for each other," I whispered into her ear.

1...456789