My Three Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'What are you doing now that you have finished college?' he asked. She shrugged her shoulders and shook her head. 'I have to head back on Sunday,' Graham explained, 'Do you fancy coming down for a couple of weeks, I've plenty of room, bring a friend if you like?'

Once again, he had his youngest sister pressing herself tightly against him as she grinned with delight and hugged him. To Graham, it felt very disconcerting as he held her, the feel of her breasts pushing against his chest, his nose picking up the subtle hints of her perfume and the warmth of her body. What was more disconcerting as well as embarrassing was that her pelvis was pushed tightly against his and for some unfathomable reason, was causing a reaction.

Zoey released him, 'Do you mean that?'

'Yeah, why not, come and stay for a couple of weeks and see the sights of the big city, I'll probably be quite busy at times, so by all means, bring a friend with you so you can go and explore,' he explained, taking a step back as it looked like she was going to thrust herself against him once more. Zoey was ecstatic, already making plans in her head, she did not say anything to her brother, but she had not missed the fact that she could feel him start to become aroused as he had held her tightly.

On Saturday evening they had all gone out together as a family for a meal, Graham wasn't drinking as he would be leaving in the morning but the rest of them had over-indulged slightly, especially Gracie who was quite drunk by the time he eventually got her back to her house. She had put some music on before urging him to dance with her. He had tried to keep a space between them but bit by bit she had drawn closer until she had her head leant against his shoulder as they moved in time with the song. All had gone well with the first two songs but as the third one kicked in, she had lifted her head, staring at him through bleary eyes, her face and lips literally inches from his own and then suddenly she kissed him.

He had jerked back, holding her at arm's length, 'Gracie? What are you doing?'

She looked thoroughly embarrassed and close to tears, 'I'm sorry Graham, I'm so sorry, it's the drink...... and the fact you don't look like my brother, not the brother I remember anyway. You just look so...... appealing.' And then the tears came.

He pulled her against him once more as he comforted her, knowing exactly what she had meant by 'appealing.' She too had changed, she wasn't the sister he remembered, thinking back to his arrival and how he had stared at her bottom. This time when she lifted her head, he, kissed her.

They were both surprised at how sensual it felt, they were brother and sister, but the kiss was of a man and a woman, slow, passionate and building in tempo as their mouths locked together, her tongue tracing patterns across his lips, his tongue invading her mouth as she pushed her body forcefully against his, making it plain, what it was that she desired.

There was no hiding the obvious for Graham as she felt his erection pushing against her belly, her fanny tingled, demanding to be touched. The kiss broke as they looked into each other's faces, searching for consent for what was about to happen. He hoisted Gracie easily, carrying her up the stairs and to her bedroom before lowering her back to her feet. They took it in turns as he allowed her to unbutton his shirt, her hands trembling at first and then her audible gasp as she opened it wide.

'Oh my God,' she thought as her hands went to his chest and she touched his bare flesh, it felt smooth, but she could feel the firmness of his muscles beneath as she moved her hands up and down, her fingers teasing his already erect nipples. And then it was his turn as she watched him unfasten the buttons of her blouse one by one, taking his time as his eyes watched her heaving bosom. As he reached her waist, he pulled the blouse from her skirt, undid the last couple of buttons and slid it from her shoulders. Gracie reached behind her back and unfastened her bra, holding it in place for several seconds as she looked into his eyes before allowing her breasts to escape the cups and then casting it to one side.

Graham returned the favour as his hands went to her breasts and cupped them, softly exploring the flesh and feeling their weight as he fondled them both, his fingers and thumbs finally, after what seemed an eternity, applying just the right amount of pressure to her nipples which had Gracie tilting her head back as she offered him her throat to be kissed.

As his mouth met her neck, her first sighs of pleasure slid from between her lips. With her mouth open, her head moved from side to side as he kissed her throat, his hands continuing to massage her breasts and tease her nipples. She held his head, her fingers running through his hair as her arousal slowly escalated. She had wanted him to rip her clothes off and devour her, but this was far more erotic and thrilling, the anticipation of what was to come making her hot and wet. When they managed to stop for a moment, she turned her back to him as he unzipped her skirt and allowed it to fall to the floor before she stepped out of it and turned back around, standing there now in nothing but a tiny pair of damp panties.

It was Gracie's turn again as she unfastened his belt and then the button of his pants, pressing the flat of her hand against his discernible bulge and moving from his sack and up the length of his shaft as she tried to mentally calculate what was hidden inside his pants. Kicking off his shoes and socks, Graham helped her as she removed his pants and briefs, her eyes going wide as his cock now unencumbered by any constraints sprang free. Gracie couldn't take her eyes off it, the fact that he had no pubic hair making it look even bigger than she had imagined as she pressed herself against him once more and felt his shaft push against her belly, sending a shiver through her.

She wanted to touch it, but he kept her hands at bay as he helped her onto the bed. Laying back, she opened her legs and raised her knee's, watching as her brother moved between them. But still, he did not touch her vagina, instead, his hands moved up and down her legs, her outer thighs and then her inner thighs. He would come so close as he caressed her flesh but never touched her most intimate part. His hands swept up her inner thighs, his thumbs going into her groin as he applied pressure, stretching her cunt and opening it but without actually touching it.

And then he moved upwards, the flat of his hand pushing firmly down on her mound and then pushing upwards as he stretched her cunt in a different direction and exposed her clitoris. She kept raising her head, trying to watch what he was doing, but her eyes would not stay open as she tilted her head back and abandoned herself to the sensations. Graham's hands continued to move across her abdomen, over her ribcage and then to her breasts. He didn't squeeze or fondle, simply, sliding his hands over them, his palms exciting her hard and erect nipples.

They slid over her shoulders and caressed her neck as they began their journey back down her body. Gracie's mouth was open, and she continually licked her lips as she panted and groaned, her stomach muscles tensing and relaxing as he neared her genitals once more and massaged her hips.

As his hand moved across her mound again, it was as though his thumb had inadvertently caught her clit, an unimaginable shock shooting through her body which had her hips lifting from the bed and a loud groan escaping from her mouth. She was desperate, never before had the desire to fuck felt like this, his hands were in her groin again, applying pressure as he pushed her labia together and then pulling the other way, opening her up and displaying her pink moist interior. And then the flat of his hand was pressed against her cunt as his thumb gently stroked her clit and Gracie climaxed.

Her head flew back, the veins standing out prominently on her neck and her face red as she panted and moaned at the same time, 'Yes...... oh God yes, yes, yes, yes, Ohhh shit!'

Her whole body shook, her muscles constantly contracting and releasing as she tried to push her hips up and down as though she was being fucked, but her brother held her firm, his thumb continuing to caress her clit until, when her orgasm hit its peak, he inserted two fingers into her cunt and finger-fucked her. It was as though there had been an explosion inside her, she had no control over her body anymore, no control of her vocal cords as wave after wave of pleasure signals overloaded her brain and she had convulsions, one orgasm flowing into another as her body thrashed about on the mattress and she lost sense of where she even was.

When at last she could reason what had happened to her, she opened her eyes, Graham still knelt between her thighs and his shaft still pointing skywards. Leaning forwards on outstretched arms, he kissed her eyelids and then the tip of her nose before his lips met hers and he kissed her passionately, all the while she could feel his cock gently rubbing against her twat. Sitting up slightly, he fondled her breasts, exciting her nipples once more and then the moment she had been waiting for happened as she felt the head of his shaft push against her open pussy.

Slowly and gently, he slid into her and even though she was expecting him, she still experienced a sharp intake of breath. He was inside her now as he paused, her fanny muscles gripping and squeezing his cock as he withdrew slightly before pushing forward once more. His momentum would increase and then slow as he fucked her, his hands never still as they continuously explored her body, searching for any spot which would increase her arousal. By the time her climax approached, and she was screaming out to him, his hips had become a blur as he rammed his shaft into her cunt, his balls banging against her arse with each thrust. And then she was calling his name and crying as he pushed her over her plateau once more, she felt his cock twitch rapidly inside her fanny and then the sensation as his hot semen hit the back of her love passage.

When Gracie awoke, her brother's arms were still wrapped around her and she could feel the heat of his body pressed against her back. The light through the curtains told her it was morning, but she was comfortable and reluctant to move yet and break the spell. She wondered where he had learned to make love like that, she was under no illusions that her brother hadn't had other women, but she had expected sex, what she had got was something extraordinarily different. That wasn't sex, that was lovemaking, and she knew that he had now spoiled her for other men. She wasn't a prude, she had had her fair share of boyfriends and had even been engaged, but not one of them had ever made love to her like that and she now felt sad that today, Graham would be leaving.

She felt him kiss the back of her head as he stirred and gave her a gentle squeeze, 'Sorry Gracie, as much as I hate to do this, its time I made a move.'

She turned over and sat up as he climbed from her bed and headed for the bathroom, she didn't want him to go, why couldn't he move back up here she wondered. When he finally returned with a towel wrapped around his waist, he sat on the edge of the bed, leaning over to kiss her, 'You can always come down for a visit whenever you feel like it, you know,'

'Was that an invitation?' She asked.

'Sure, it would be a shame not to be able to sample your delights again, but it's up to you,' he told her, watching her face brighten with a beaming smile.

Dressed and with his cases packed and, in the car, he took a moment as he pulled Gracie to him and kissed her before he left. Although in one sense it had been strange, in another sense it had felt like the most normal thing in the world. He had enjoyed his sister's body, a little sad that it would be a while before he saw her again.

'I meant what I said, come down whenever you want to.' And with that, he was out the door and in his car.

He called in to see his mum and say goodbye before he set off for the long journey, 'Look after yourself and don't be a stranger,' she told him as he hugged her, and she kissed his cheek. 'It been lovely to see you,' she said with a tear in her eye. He knew he wouldn't get away without being accosted by Zoey who clung to him, not wanting him to go either.

'Give me a week to get sorted and then come down,' he told her, 'Ring me when you are about half an hour from the station, and I'll come and pick you up.'

There were waves of goodbye as he drove off, heading for the motorway and home and it was only then that he remembered about a scrap of paper in his pocket and Ellie, unfortunately, there wasn't a lot he could do about it now as the open road beckoned. He made good time, the returning journey seeming to go a lot faster than the outward one. He didn't stop for a break this time, instead, he moved over to the fast lane and put his foot down further, in that way he had to concentrate on the driving, not presently allowing thoughts of Gracie to enter his head. Before he knew it, he was in the suburbs and only half an hour from his home, finally pulling up his driveway and parking the vehicle in the garage. Opening the front door, he took his luggage inside, what he needed at that moment was firstly a need to relieve his bladder followed by a strong cup of coffee.

His mobile phone was vibrating away in his pocket as he shook hands with his latest client, provided that this job was completed successfully, it would earn him a considerable amount of money and enhance his prestige, get it wrong, and he may never work in this business again. It wasn't that he did not have the skilled staff, it was that clients were finicky, always changing their minds or altering designs that had already been agreed upon or even worse, completed. Leaving the private apartment block, he looked to see who was calling him, he didn't recognise the number and was going to ignore it when he suddenly had a suspicion as to who it may be.

'Hi, you're through to Graham McArthur, how may I help you?'

'Hi, Graham, it's me, Zoey, we should be arriving at the station in twenty minutes,' the voice told him.

'Shit!' He had completely forgotten; having been busy from the moment he returned as he put together the proposal for his new client. He had told Zoey to come down and it had completely skipped his memory.

'I'm on my way Zoey, if you get in before I arrive, just wait outside at the main pick-up point.' Looking at his watch, he judged that he should just make it so long as the roads were not too bad, and he took a couple of shortcuts. He arrived with a few minutes to spare, found a parking spot and dashed into the station, the train just starting to pull in on platform seven. Standing near the barrier, he looked for his sister as the passengers began to disembark, finally spotting her but unable to make out who she was with. He had for some reason presumed she would be coming with a boyfriend, but at this distance, it looked like her companion was female. Zoey waved as she spotted him, doing her best to trot faster despite the weight of the rucksack on her back.

And then she was throwing her arms around him as she kissed his cheek and he hugged her. 'Hi Graham, this is......

'Hello, again Ellie, I do apologise, but it was quite a hectic week.' He grinned at the blond-haired girl who smiled shyly back at him.

Zoey looked from one to the other, completely puzzled as to how they knew each other, Graham hadn't been back for ten years and Ellie was one of the friends that she had met at college. Graham laughed as he explained about being accosted at a service station by a young lady requiring a lift.

Their bags were loaded, and he bundled the two girls into the cramped space as he set off for home, only managing a couple of miles when his phone vibrated. Glancing at the screen, he pulled over as he took the call.

'Sorry girls, I've just got to nip back to a client, I'll only be a few minutes,' he told them as he sped down several side-streets, heading back into the city centre. He had intended to leave them both in the vehicle but as they peered up at the luxury apartment block, they were both eager to get a look inside.

'Right, no interruptions, no speaking, laughing, giggling, no breathing if possible. This is especially important,' he said to them earnestly.

The concierge opened the door for them as they took the lift up to his client's apartment, waiting patiently for the door to open.

'Hello again Graham, sorry to drag you back darling, but I'm unsure about some of my idea's, you don't mind if I ask a few more questions.' The middle-aged woman smiled warmly at him and then suddenly noticed his two companions, 'And who is this we have here?' she enquired.

Graham apologised, explaining that he had just picked his sister and her friend up when she had called.

'Come in my dears, please do, welcome to my humble abode, my names Jemma,' she said, shaking hands with the two young women. The girls looked around them in disbelief at the palatial but slightly old-fashioned surroundings, Jemma leading Graham back into the massive lounge.

The girls stood shell-shocked, Ellie nudging Zoey, 'Isn't that her off the television,' she mouthed, Zoey nodding her head.

They both stood quietly as they listened to the discussion, 'I really can't make my mind up darling, does it stay, or does it go?' Her brother was going through different options and making suggestions when Zoey being Zoey, decided to interrupt, it sounded like Jemma wasn't really sure what she wanted and as Zoey peered around her, she was full of ideas.

'There are other options,' she said very quietly.

'What's that my dear,' Jemma enquired, Graham, giving Zoey a thinly disguised frown.

'Well, it seems a shame not to utilise all of this space if you want to modernise, you could......'

Over the next thirty minutes, Zoey, with the use of words and her hands, tried her best to describe how she might change the apartment.

Jemma looked from Zoey to Graham, 'Is all of that possible darling?' Graham nodded dumbly, what his sister was suggesting wasn't cosmetic, it would entail near enough an internal rebuild.

The woman seemed deep in thought for a few minutes, 'Can you please do me some drawings as to how it will all look please Graham? I do like the sound of it, oh this is so exciting.'

Once back out on the street, Zoey waited for her brother to explode, she had done exactly what they had been told not to.

'Have you got any idea of what you were talking about?' He asked, his sister looking offended.

'Yes, I do!' Zoey said indignantly, 'It's not like I sat around doing nothing while you have been away, I qualified as an interior designer.'

Graham scratched his head as began working out what he was going to need and the people he would have to get in touch with. 'Ok, I need to find myself a builder, we can't just go knocking walls out without finding out what they support.'

Zoey and Ellie were both grinning at him as his sister waved her hands and with a flourish went, 'Ta-da, meet Ellie, she's a structural engineer and a project manager.'

Bundling them back into his car Graham felt like he had somehow been ambushed, wondering if that was why they had both taken an interest and wanted a look at the apartment. Arriving home, he escorted them both indoors, it was a decent size house, nothing special, just your average semi-detached property. 'There are two spare rooms upstairs,' he told them, 'Just choose whichever you both want.'

Neither of the two women saw much of him that evening, after their meal he stayed in the dining room as he worked on new proposals for Jemma. It was late when he popped his head around the lounge door, 'These drawings Jemma is requesting, is it something you can do Zoey?' He asked.