My Three Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded, 'Yeah, but I haven't brought anything with me,' she told him.

'No problem, I'll take you out tomorrow and get what you need, if you don't mind?' Zoey gave him a warm smile and nodded again. 'Right, I'm off to bed, I'm exhausted,' he said, wishing them both a good night.

Graham slept like a log, the noises from downstairs and eventually from one of the bedrooms not disturbing him in the slightest. He was up early the next morning even though it was the weekend, normally he would be driving into the city by six 'clock. It was easier to get in early and have his breakfast there rather than having it at home, and then fighting with all the other commuters as they made their way into the centre.

During the day he would call into the office before going out to the different properties his firm were working at. Then there were new clients to meet, updates with other clients and a myriad of other jobs. Once the day was over, he would return home putting contracts and proposals together as well as sourcing supplies or other things that the client may have requested and if he were lucky, he would climb into his bed at eleven 'clock before starting it all again.

That first week of the girls stay flew past in a flash, he had got Zoey what she needed and by the end of the week, she had produced several depictions of what Jemma's apartment could look like. Much to the disappointment of both girls, they saw very little of him, maybe an hour each evening while they had their meal before he disappeared to complete more work. On Friday evening, Zoey insisted that he joined them in the lounge, her brother looked done in.

'I have a proposal Graham, if you keep trying to do everything, you're going to burn yourself out. Ellie and I have spoken to each other, how about we stay here a little longer?

'You pay Ellie a retainer, I'm happy to work for free, I'll do your paperwork, proposals, contracts etcetera, Ellie with help source what you need and will oversee the structural work and perhaps that way you might get some time off and we both get to see you.'

He looked from one to the other as they waited patiently for his decision.

'I can't pay you huge amounts yet,' he said to Ellie, 'And I'm not having you work for free,' he said pointedly to Zoey. 'But if you are both sure?'

There were instant smiles and voices as Ellie and his sister bombarded him with questions and ideas. 'Listen, I'm going to bed. I promise I'll take this weekend off and show you both around the city,' he said. What he had missed was the inflexion in Zoey's voice when she had told him that they 'both wanted to see him.' But was something he would discover a little later.

Graham did not have a clue what time it was but presumed it must be the early hours because the room was still dark. At first, he did not know what had disturbed him until suddenly a hand was placed on his chest and he jumped a mile.

'You were taking your time visiting me, so I thought I would come to you,' Ellie's voice said from the darkness as she pressed her naked body against him.

His hand flew from beneath the covers as he sat up slightly and switched on the bedside lamp, turning back to find the young woman gazing at him.

'Have I made a mistake?' She asked, suddenly looking worried.

Graham took a minute as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes, it wasn't that he hadn't noticed her in the week that she had been there, it was just that he was so busy he hadn't found the time to do anything about it. The desire in her eyes was noticeable as he shook his head and slid back under the sheets, Ellie replacing her hand on his chest before starting to move it downwards, across his stomach until her fingers encountered the head of his shaft as his erection started to grow. Turning on his side to face her, he lifted the covers as he got his first look at her naked form, her breasts small with delicate erect nipples, her waist tiny as it flared into her hips and her long legs. He could see the flatness of her stomach and the neatly manicured blonde hair on her mound, her arms and body were toned to perfection he thought, all in all, she was gorgeous.

That wasn't the only thing she was, Ellie was full of desires, she had taken a liking to him when he had given her a lift and despite not seeing a lot of him this past week, she liked what she saw, enough to know that she wanted him.

Grahams' eyes fluttered as she grasped his shaft and started stroking him, her fingers softly teasing the sensitive area under its head. He was trying to control his breathing but as she worked the skin up and down, he could not stop the sharp intakes of breath. Once she had him completely firm, she rolled on top of him, ecstatic as she felt his erection pushing against her mound and belly and feeling the occasional twitch and judder as she kissed his lips.

Normally he was the one to initiate and control any sexual encounter, but on this occasion was content to lay back and let Ellie lead as she sat upright, straddling his hips. Sliding her fanny back and forward along the length of his shaft she slowly increased both of their arousal's and tossed him off by using her cunt.

Graham slid his hands up her thighs and then placed the flat of his hand on her mound and pushed upwards, stretching her fanny and exposing her clitoris each time she moved until eventually rubbing it gently with his thumb and watching her breasts rise and fall faster as he increased her desire. Ellie had reached the stage where her cunt was demanding that something fill it as she raised herself and grasped his shaft, pulling it upright so that it pressed against her opening before lowering herself onto it.

Now it was her turn to issue short gasps as she sank onto his hot throbbing flesh until inch by inch, he had filled her. Leaning forward on outstretched arms, she closed her eyes as she ground her hips against his, savouring the feel of his shaft inside her and using her vaginal muscles to grip him tightly. As Ellie slid up and down, he moved his hands and caressed her breasts, fascinated by them. Normally he was a boob man and enjoyed a good handful, but for some reason found her small breasts cute, his hands able to cover each one as he felt her nipples push into his palms. Running a finger over each, he flicked them up and down as she cried out in pleasure, her momentum increasing as she spoke as much to herself as she was to him.

'Oh God, I love that, squeeze them Graham, shit, yes, oh yes that's perfect.'

Her words and comments were constantly interrupted as she neared her climax, her breathing now coming in rasping gasps. As she raised herself once more, he put his hands under her buttocks, holding her aloft as he raised his legs and slammed his shaft into her fanny, wondering if her scream had woken his sister. The thought was instantly dismissed as he fucked her with gusto until she closed her eyes, her head lolling forward and her mouth hanging open as her climax made her body shake, stuttering words flowing from her as her nerve endings came alive and she just went with her orgasm.

Graham ran his fingers through her hair and stroked her cheek as she rested her head on his chest and eventually her breathing slowed. His erection was still firmly gripped by her fanny and he would make it twitch as her arousal began to return. When she was ready, they rolled together so that she now lay on her back and he knelt between her thighs, throughout the manoeuvre he had managed to keep his cock inside her as he slowly commenced fucking her once again.

Leaning forward, he showered her mouth with kisses before applying his lips to her nipples, sucking and nipping them between his teeth as he kept them erect, Ellie wrapping her legs around his buttocks and hips, pulling him deeper into her passage with each thrust as she urged him onwards. With each insertion, her fanny expanded and contracted, his shaft rubbing against each sensitive nerve buried deep inside her pussy and raising her arousal to fever pitch until he began to pound her genitals once more, his hips moving faster and faster as he rammed his cock into her before simultaneously, they climaxed together, her back arching and her head going back as she shouted at the ceiling while Graham groaned loudly at his ejaculation.

For once, it was late when he awoke the next morning, feeling refreshed after those few extra hours of sleep. Ellie was gone, he had been so soundly asleep that he had not noticed her leave his room. Getting up, he stretched and grabbed his dressing gown as he headed for the bathroom, only stopping as he went past the second guest bedroom and noticed the door partially open and the bed still pristine. Twisting his head, he looked puzzled, he could not hear the sound of voices coming from the other room or noises coming from downstairs, were Ellie and his sister sharing a bedroom? Up to that point he had never considered the possibility, they were still up and about when he normally went to bed and the room doors were normally shut when he got up and left each morning. After last night, it was inconceivable that Ellie was that way inclined and surely Zoey might have mentioned something like that.

He shouted up to them as he finished preparing breakfast and was sat at the breakfast bar when they both appeared downstairs. Ellie had at least put a robe on, but to his consternation, Zoey appeared in a tiny pair of briefs, and a vest top that was so loose and baggy, that it was impossible for him, not to catch sight of her full breasts as she moved around the kitchen. The two girls had decided they wanted to see a few of the sights and Ellie had just gone for her shower which meant that he had his sister alone. 'Are you and Ellie sharing the same room?' he asked her. Zoey seemed completely unfazed by the question as she confirmed his suspicion, 'Yeah, Ellie and I always sleep together.'

Graham was deeply puzzled, surely, he hadn't imagined what had taken place last night, Ellie had made no mention of it this morning, but that, he presumed was because his sister was present and knew nothing of their encounter. 'Are you...... you know?' he asked, his face plainly showing his bewilderment.

Zoey laughed loudly, 'What...... Lesbian? No!' Graham breathed a sigh of relief as he refocused on his cup of coffee.

'I'm bisexual, so is Ellie, we both like men and women,' she said, plainly delighted that she had shocked him as his head swivelled sharply to face her once more.

'But...... But she,' the words wouldn't seem to come as he tried to make sense of her statement.

'She slept with you last night. Yeah, I know all about that, I said it was ok,' Zoey giggled.

She swivelled on her stool so that she faced him as she grew serious for a moment, 'What went on between you and Gracie? I know something did, you were never that close and yet, she couldn't stop singing your praises and was nearly in tears after you left.' Graham was trying to deny anything untoward had taken place, Gracie was his sister, but Zoey wasn't buying it.

'I know she had the hots for you, said that you didn't look like our brother,' and then a sly smile crept across Zoey's face.

'You slept with her, didn't you? On that last night, you had sex with her?'

He supposed that his red face gave him away, but instead of the look of disapproval he had been expecting, she clapped her hands in glee.

'That's good, that's so good,' she said, clearly pleased to learn that he and Gracie had slept together. 'It means that if you consented to do it with one sister, you may consider doing it with another,' she said as she slid from the breakfast stool and moved closer, putting her arms around his neck.

'If you took the time to notice, I'm equally as pretty,' she finished, as she took her opportunity and kissed him. To his credit, Graham did not draw back this time as he enjoyed the feeling of her lips against his, but at the same time wondering what it was about his sisters, were they all enamoured with the prospect of trying to bed him.

Zoey was pushing herself against him, grasping his hand as she brought it up to her breast and he was just going to explore the quite large orb beneath her top when they were rudely interrupted, neither of them hearing Ellie's return.

'Put him down Zoey, you can play with him later, go and get your shower, I want to go out.' Ellie just stood with a smile on her face until Zoey disappeared before replacing her in Graham's arms.

'I take it you don't mind if we share you?' She asked coyly. Graham was gobsmacked, what the hell was he supposed to say. 'I also take it she has told you about us, has she told you she is desperate for you to take her to bed. If you make love to her, as you did to me last night, she is going to cream herself.'

Ellie gave him a quick kiss and a grope before releasing him and laughing at the look of astonishment on his face. 'Play your cards right, and who knows what might happen,' she said mischievously as she too disappeared back up the stairs.

The day out had been fun, Graham having forgotten the last time he had looked at the sights the city had to offer, he supposed it was different when you lived there, you just took it all for granted. They spent the day going from one tourist spot to another and standing in queue's, but all the while they laughed at each other and had a wonderful time. It felt nice he decided as he walked down the main shopping streets, a beautiful woman on each arm, acknowledging the stares he got from other men and the wishful looks that he got from other women.

As evening approached, they ended up at a restaurant that he frequented, the girls impressed with their surroundings and the attentiveness of the waiters. With the meal finished and a couple of bottles of wine demolished, Graham hailed a cab to run them back to his house. He had to warn them a couple of times about their boisterousness but all in all, he was glad that they were there. Indoors, he took his jacket off and slung it in the cupboard, not having given a thought as to whether Ellie would join him tonight or not and just presuming, she would be joining his sister.

'Thank you for a lovely day,' Ellie said, 'Right, I'll leave you two to it, I'll see you later Zoey, or not.' She laughed loudly as she headed up to the bedrooms.

'What did she mean by that?' Graham asked, watching as Zoey danced towards him.

'That my dear brother, means I get to all to myself for the next few hours,' she said as she pulled his arms around her waist and kissed him.

He allowed himself to get lost in her kiss. Thinking back, Gracie had been nice to kiss but this was on an all-new level. It was sexual and all-consuming, full of desire and passion and nearly as good as having sex itself. When their lips finally parted, he was the one panting, the throbbing in his groin overriding any qualms he may have had. He motioned upstairs with his head, but Zoey was far too aroused to wait any longer as she pulled her top over her head and reached behind to unfasten her bra.

Graham picked her up, his hands going under her short skirt as he cupped her buttocks and Zoey's legs wrapped around his waist as she rubbed her pussy against his erection. Her arms were wrapped around his neck, one hand pulling his head towards her face as she kissed him over and over again, their groins gyrating against each other. To help him take her weight, he got her back up against the wall, lifting her higher as his mouth sought her breasts and latched on to her nipples, his tongue tracing patterns around her areola before sucking on each bud, continually flicking it with his tongue as she cried out with pleasure.

From the wall they moved to the couch, as he placed her on the middle cushion and knelt in front of her, opening her legs as he kissed the inside of her thighs, slowly and tantalisingly, working his way towards her moist centre. She could feel his hot breath on her thighs and between her legs, her hips jerking as he kissed her mound and ran his tongue up and down each side of her groin before planting the softest of kisses on the part of her panties that covered her vagina.

'Oh God,' she thought, if he didn't touch her soon, she was going to jamb some figures up there, so desperate was she now to have his cock inside her.

But he continued to torment her as ever so slowly, he eased her panties down her legs, exposing her smooth hairless pussy. With her labia open and displaying her moist glistening pink interior, he caught the heady mixture of perfume and musk as he went back between her thighs, blowing gently on her fanny, Zoey's hips trying to push forward and make contact with his mouth. The anticipation had been so great that when finally, his tongue had slid across her fanny and then penetrated her, Zoey had been unable to stop herself from nearly climaxing as she ground her cunt against his face, her cries and screams echoing around the room.

Concentrating on her fanny and clitoris, his mouth increased her arousal, especially when his hands slid across her belly heading for her tits. Her flesh was smooth and firm to his touch as he gripped both of her breasts, applying pressure and making them both bulge as her hard nipples stood proudly atop each glorious orb. Flicking them with his fingers had her squirming, her hips lifting constantly until nearly sobbing, she demanded that he fuck her.

Kneeling upright, he unfastened his pants, pushing them and his briefs down to his knees and releasing his shaft before inching forward, the tip of his cock resting against her fanny lips as Zoey tried to wriggle closer to him and get his meat inside her. As he rubbed it up and down, his pre-cum mixed with her juices making his plump knob shiny and glistening as he inched forward, the head alone inside her passage. The look in Zoey's eyes told him that if he did not fuck her soon, she was going to burst which was why with a sudden flourish, he rammed the full length of his cock up her cunt. His sister went rigid, her body taut as she tried to speak, but all she could manage were solitary words spaced out as she tried to breathe at the same time.

'Oh... Fuck, Shit, God, please, yes, please, please......yeesss.'

He started slowly, but Zoey was now at a stage where she just wanted fucking, she stared at him with eyes that were partially un-seeing, her face red and her mouth hanging open as she blasphemed and told him coarsely to shag the arse off her. Happy to oblige, that was precisely what Graham did, his shaft now pumping into her twat at a phenomenal rate, their groins smashing together, slopping and squelching noises culminated at the end of each thrust until eventually, she was begging him to cum inside her. He didn't think he could fuck any faster, but her coarseness and sheer animal magnetism spurred him on until the explosion in his groin covered her insides with his hot cream and pushed Zoey over her precipice, her complete body thrashing about as her orgasm consumed her.

He was still in the same position. She had pulled him down and his head now nestled against her breasts as he listened to her heart pounding. He wanted to move; his knees feeling raw from rubbing against the carpet but was content just to stay as he was until his sister decided to release him.

At last, she spoke, 'Please take me to bed Graham.'

Zoey kept her thoughts to herself. No wonder Ellie had enthused so much about him if he had fucked her like that, no wonder her friend was already developing feelings for her brother. She loved Ellie with every bone in her body but at the same time, did not mind in the slightest that she had taken a shine to Graham, although she did admit to a few pangs of jealousy at having to share him with any other woman.

In his bed, they made love once more until she fell asleep in his arms, feeling warm and protected as she curled up against his body. It was just coming light as she slid from his bed, making her way to the bedroom that she and Ellie shared and carefully climbing beneath the covers and next to her lover. She had thought the beautiful young woman was still asleep until she whispered.