My Three Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they were finally satisfied, they returned to the bed, Zoey taking her position first as she straddled his hips and inserted his cock into her cunt. Before he even got so much as a look at her, bouncing on his shaft, Alice's fanny was plonked over his face, her piss flaps pushing roughly against his mouth. When one sister climaxed, she was replaced by the other, the girls keeping it up constantly until Graham had to admit he could cum no more. It must have been the early hours of the morning when they finally unfastened him and all three of them curled up together and fell into a deep sleep.

The alarm went off, waking them. Hurriedly, they replaced the mattress in the room next door and threw the covers over it. Graham was knackered and could easily have slept for another few hours. They took it in turns to have their showers before going down for breakfast and then eventually checked out.

Zoey drove for the first hour giving her brother a chance to doze on the rear seat, both women breathing a sigh of relief once they were out on the motorway and heading for home.

By the time Graham was fifty, on paper at least, he was a millionaire. The business had gone from strength to strength after becoming more of a family concern.

Eventually, he and Ellie had married and had a son, looking back, he had done well for himself, not bad for someone who started with nothing and could have easily ended up in prison. His marriage was anything but conventional as Ellie continued to divide her time between him and her lover Zoey.

Gracie had also married and had two children, but that did not stop her from periodically having liaisons with Graham or his wife, or even her own sisters.

Zoey was still Zoey and Ellie did not mind in the least when every so often she got the desire to bed her brother. She had a daughter nowadays but had always refused to divulge who the father was despite the suspicions her sisters held.

As for Alice, well after a time, she had got divorced, her children were young adults now. In reality, Graham perhaps saw more of her than he did his wife, not that Ellie complained, she was married to a handsome adorable man who saw nothing wrong with her bedding his three beautiful sisters.

Hopefully, his mother had never realised what her children got up to, she was in her seventies now and adored her grandchildren. It may not be everyone's idea of the perfect family, but it worked for them, so why change it when each of them in their own way was happy.