My Three Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that moment, she would have swapped him for her husband in the blink of an eye. As she rose up and down on his shaft and her arousal increased, she even considered for a moment, leaving her husband for her brother.

His hands massaged her breasts, cupping and squeezing both full fleshy orbs, his fingers flicking and teasing her nipples as she built both their arousals further. And then he was holding her, his cock pounding her cunt as he fucked her furiously, their groins slamming together as she felt her climax start and her body beginning to shake. With her orgasm now in control of her body, she felt and heard him cry her name as his cock exploded inside her, covering her internals with his hot cream as his continual thrusting prolonged her release.

She was exhausted, her head resting on his chest as she slumped on top of him. When at last she could breathe normally and speak again, she raised her head and look at her beautiful brother before giving him a quick kiss.

'For what it's worth and as wrong as it is, I feel just the same about you Graham. There is just nothing I can do about it. I'm so sorry.' Alice could feel her eyes pricking with tears.

Eventually, they had dressed, and he had kissed her goodbye as she left. Checking the house one last time, he went out to his car and set off for home.

It had been six months since he'd returned. It had taken several of those months to find a suitable property and Gracie's home was now up for sale. The house they had bought was already empty and needed major work on the inside, but Ellie had pronounced the structure fit for purpose. He had put together a team to work on it but as he had plenty of other work in, he couldn't commit the staff to it full time yet.

His company was funding the initial outlay until such time that Gracie's house sold, and his sisters got a mortgage on this new property. It was a slow enterprise at first, but bit by bit it began to take shape. In that time, things had changed slightly for him. Gracie had started dating one of his builders and although he and his sister still occasionally ended up in bed together, their relationship had slowly become platonic.

Ellie still shared herself between him and Zoey, but he got the feeling at times that while she was in love with him, her main attraction and feelings were directed towards his sister. And of course, Zoey was still Zoey, it could be several nights where he saw nothing much of her and then suddenly, she would come bounding into his bedroom and they would fuck with complete abandon. As much as he tried to put it to the back of his mind, the person he would have liked to have seen and been with was Alice, he reminded himself that he must phone her as they hadn't spoken since he'd returned.

The ten months mark had passed, and things seemed to be progressing much faster. Gracie's house had sold which helped recoup some of the money he was spending. It was a large house they had bought, and the conversion into three apartments gobbled up cash. Gracie was taking the middle one and had been promised a mortgage on it once it was complete. Ellie and Zoey had come to him, it seemed they had applied for a joint mortgage and would be taking the top floor apartment which left the ground floor one for his mother. He had imagined initially that Ellie would be continuing to live with him and so was surprised when he was informed of their decision. Perhaps it was him, he was thinking one evening. He really liked Ellie a lot, it was just the fact that he still could not convince himself that he was in love with her.

'Yes,' he liked being with her, 'Yes,' he enjoyed the sex. But his forays with his older sister had made him begin to doubt if he had the same strength of feelings for the young woman.

Both Ellie and Zoey had work of their own coming in nowadays, though he could call on either of them for any projects he undertook. There were times when they were like ships passing in the night and perhaps all the relationships, he was involved in, were more a matter of convenience rather than any type of commitment. He enjoyed his busy lifestyle, but it was not ideally suited to a wife and family.

Christmas had come and gone, and the house had looked like a bomb had hit it over those two weeks. Graham had to admit that at times he looked forward to the house project being finished and having his home all to himself for a while. Another two months should see everything completed and then they would make arrangements for his mother to move. It was March by the time everything was completed, and Grace moved into her apartment.

His sisters had arranged for their mother's furniture to be brought down and they were going up in a week to pick her up and move her down to her new home. Ellie and Zoey were moving to their apartment shortly which just left his mum's house to be sold and meant that Graham had actually come out of the deal showing a profit and still left his mum an ample amount to live on.

Summer was hectic, some of his clients would be away for several months and this was when they liked alterations to be done. His mother was ensconced in her new home and he saw her most days on his travels. What he did regret was that after all this time, he had still not contacted Alice. He always meant to, but the longer it went, the more reluctant he was to intrude on her life. At last, he had the house to himself again. That wasn't to say that one or the other of three attractive women wouldn't decide to turn up depending on what their desires were on any particular evening. He was recently getting the feeling that he and Zoey were not the only ones who had sampled Ellie's exquisite charms, Gracie had never been one to be able to fully keep a secret. Graham didn't mind in the slightest, he had his family near him once more and it was not as though he was going without.

The company was doing very well and lately, he was normally home between seven and eight unless he was meeting a client for dinner. He had just got in and was relaxing when his phone rang. Looking at his display he noted that it was his mother calling, immediately worried because she never called at this time of evening.

'Hi Graham, it's mum.' There was a pause of several seconds before she continued. 'Alice is here with the kid's, there has been some kind of trouble.'

He was already putting his jacket on as he finished the call and left the house. It was only a ten-minute drive to his mother's as he parked outside her apartment and dashed in. Gracie and Zoey were already there as well when he entered, Alice sitting on the couch and looking subdued and shaky. Her two children, Samantha and Anthony, were both scared and excited at the same time after the long journey and seeing their grandmother again.

'I'll tell you what, why don't you two sleep here tonight while the grown-ups talk,' he heard his mum say to the two children as she ushered them towards her spare bedroom.

Sitting next to his big sister on the couch, he asked her what was wrong. But she just kept her head down and refused to speak to him. He noticed the marks on her face and what looked like, would probably be a shiner tomorrow as he turned to his other two sisters. Gracie motioned him over to her and spoke in nearly a whisper.

'Robby has been having an affair. There was some kind of argument and he hit her.' She told him quietly.

It was as though a switch had been thrown inside him as he grabbed his keys and headed for his car. All Graham could feel was the rage, a red mist had descended, a six-hour drive would put him there in the early hours but that didn't matter, no one was going to hit his sister.

Gracie managed to intercept him before he reached his vehicle. She knew what her brother was capable of, he would drive all night to deliver retribution.

'You're not going to help matters Graham and Alice won't thank you for it. The state you're in, you'll either hurt yourself or kill someone out on the motorway. Even if you do make it there in one piece, you will end up getting yourself arrested.'

Despite Gracie's words, she wasn't the one who stopped him. It was the sudden appearance of his mother, wondering where he had disappeared to that kept him there.

'Stay here. Please, don't do anything silly. I've only just got you back, I don't want to lose you again.' She had told him. He had returned indoors but could not shake off the feelings. His body with adrenaline flooding through it was ready to fight, his anger still bubbling beneath the surface. He would stay for the moment, but Robby had better start looking over his shoulder, Graham would not forget or forgive.

It was decided that Alice would sleep in one of Gracie's bedrooms and Zoey would stay there as well. Ellie would accompany Graham and stay with him that night, his mother and his sisters wanting to give him no opportunity of being alone and being able to suddenly set off towards Alice's home. Ellie had always enjoyed their lovemaking, but that night it was different. Graham still with his pent-up anger, was like an animal as he ripped the clothing from her and threw her onto the bed. That wasn't to say she did not enjoy it, she did immensely.

Normally he was gentle and considerate, stroking and fondling her body as bit by bit he aroused her. Tonight, there was no foreplay or preamble, his kiss hard as he ravaged and abused her breasts, his cock sinking into her cunt as he fucked her as if his life depended on it. She lost sense of what was happening to her at one point, his cock thudding into her fanny causing her to climax. Before her body had a chance to relax, Graham was fucking her arse, his shaft forcing its way up her back passage as he rubbed wildly at her clit and brought on another orgasm. Again, there had been no respite as his cock went back to her cunt and he continued to fuck her.

They had changed positions several times, but his cock inside her fanny was relentless, as though his body was super-charged. He fucked her constantly at a high tempo as she climaxed again and again until finally and after what seemed an eternity, he filled her quim with his seed. Ellie had wrapped herself around him as he slept, at least that way he would have to disturb her if he tried to move during what was left of the night.

He apologised the next morning for being so brutal with her and despite having a sore fanny, Ellie was not going to complain. No one had ever made her climax that many times, to the point where she was convinced, she had passed out for a while. What she did know more than anything, was that she was more in love with him then, than she had thought.

It took nearly a week before Graham could say that he felt normal again, in that time he had to control himself, knowing that he could easily fly off the handle at the slightest thing. What kept him sane was his sisters. Out and about in town, he was accompanied by Gracie or Zoey, the two of them taking it in turns to keep an eye on him. He managed to speak with Alice, but she was not yet ready to confide in him, content to leave the arrangements as they were for the moment. That night it was Zoey who was his minder and he wondered if Ellie had said something to her because the battle in the bedroom was like two waring animals rutting. She gave as good as she got, both of them completely shagged out by the time they eventually fell asleep.

The pressure of work had not diminished no matter how angry Graham still felt. He had to put a brave face on it when he met clients, this was his livelihood, the last thing he needed was to blow up in front of them. Again, that evening he got very little time with Alice and it felt as though she was avoiding him. Tonight, was Gracie and for once they didn't automatically end up in bed.

'Did something happen between you and Alice when you went up to see mum?' She asked. As he had already slept with two of his sisters, he saw no sense in denying it and told her what had happened between himself and their older sister.

'I think I'm in love with her,' he told Gracie.

'Whether you are or not makes no difference Graham. She is your sister at the end of the day, you can't have a relationship with her other than what you are currently having with me and Zoey. It's just not possible I'm afraid.'

He nodded his head sadly, what Gracie said was true. 'What about Ellie, I thought you two got along perfectly?'

Graham shrugged his shoulders, he was in fact in love with her, just not as strongly in love with her as he was with his oldest sister. They did of course end up in bed together, Gracie getting the same kind of full-on sex that both Ellie and Zoey had experienced. 'Christ!' She thought the next morning, she couldn't go through too many nights like that, Douglas, her present fella, would quickly become suspicious.

Friday evening when he arrived home, was the first occasion that week that he was alone, the house empty and quiet. 'He could eat later,' he thought, deciding to go around to his mothers and find out how Alice was fairing. He was interrupted as he went to change, the doorbell ringing insistently until he opened the door to find Alice stood outside. Her eye had not come up as badly as he had thought although he could still see the slight bruising which started to ignite his anger once more.

'Are you going to leave me standing here all night?' She asked. Once inside and with the door closed, she did a most unexpected thing as she kissed him, leaving him no option other than to respond to it. When she released him, she told him she had two requests.

'The first, is you promise me that you won't go up there. It will only cause more problems and end up getting you in trouble.' Reluctantly, Graham promised. 'Secondly, I wondered if I could stay here with the kids until I get myself sorted. There isn't room at mum's, and I feel awkward at Gracie's with her fella there.'

Of course, he was going to say yes. He couldn't think of anything better than having Alice here with him. But that was before she made her final pronouncement.

'There is a condition of our stay.' Graham hesitated, waiting for whatever she was going to say. 'There will be no sex while I am here. There is no way I could explain to my children why their mother is sharing a bed with their uncle.'

It came as a hammer blow to Graham as he had already been imagining taking his sister to bed and making love to her. As much as he hated the idea, he said yes to her, someone needed to take care of Alice for the foreseeable future. He was never sure how they managed it but manage it they did. It caused some tension, not only because he had to go without his oldest sister, but also because with the children there, he also had to go without his other two sisters but at least it had given him time to concentrate on Ellie. Alice had been down for nearly two months. There had been frequent phone calls with her husband Robby but from what she told her brother, the marriage was now over.

Alice was going up in a few weeks to collect more of her things and of course, Graham said that he was going with her. She didn't want him to, fearful of him being in the same house as her husband. Several months may have elapsed, but she knew Graham would be content to have waited for this opportunity. She and the rest of his family tried to dissuade him, but they should have known better and so it was decided that Zoey would also accompany them. Although the two women chatted in the car, Graham was mainly silent as they headed back to their old stomping ground.

Zoey had booked a couple of hotel rooms a few miles away, knowing that either she or Alice would have to keep their brother in sight at all times. Graham was downstairs with Zoey in the dining room when Alice made the phone call, telling her husband that she would be around tomorrow to collect all her stuff. Mainly it was the rest of her clothes and jewellery, other items could be sorted at a later date. She warned Robby that Graham had come up with her and that it was perhaps wiser not to be around when she arrived.

He may have been older and taller, but Robby knew all about his wife's brother and his reputation, feeling it wiser to heed Alice's words and keep a safe distance. Because of that, the house was empty when the three of them arrived the next morning. They collected the rest of her clothes, paperwork and other bits and bobs that she wanted to retrieve, loading them all into the car whilst Graham prowled like a caged animal. Alice was glad that her husband had seen sense and stayed away. With everything packed that she wanted, they returned to the hotel. They went out for the rest of the day and then Zoey booked a restaurant for that evening. It was whilst Graham had gone to the loo that she had a quiet word with her sister.

'I won't feel safe until we are back on the road and heading home,' she told her. She had originally booked a single room for Graham and a double for her and Alice.

'Do you want to take the single tonight and I'll keep him occupied?' Zoey asked. She was surprised when Alice shook her head.

'If you don't mind, why don't we both keep him occupied. Hopefully that way, he'll be too knackered to go and do anything she said with a mischievous grin. Zoey was astounded, she wasn't going to admit that she'd had often wondered about her sisters or divulged that she knew Ellie and Gracie occasionally got together.

Back in his room, Graham was waiting for the sound of voices to die down next door before sneaking out. This would be his last chance before they headed for home. That was why he was surprised when a knock came on his door.

'Have you got a minute Graham? We just want a word before bed.'

As he entered the room, they piled on him, nearly ripping his clothes from him. In reality, he could have fought them off easily if he had so wanted, but as they stripped him and then bound him to the bed using whatever was to hand, it felt more fun to go along with them, wondering what they intended.

Unknown to her sisters, Alice had tried this once before, having a short-lived affair with another woman.

From his prone and bound position, his cock immediately began to thicken as Alice grabbed hold of Zoey and kissed her, the two women's mouths pressed firmly together as the kiss became erotic. One of Zoey's hands went up to Alice's chest, firmly gripping the breast as she massaged it through her top while her other hand went to her sister's buttocks, pulling her groin firmly against her own.

When Alice's hand went beneath Zoey's top and began playing with her tits, Graham thought his boner was going to burst and as yet, they were still dressed. They removed each other tops and then their bra's, rubbing their tits together as he strained against his bonds. Finally, they got rid of their lower garments, Alice her skirt and Zoey her jeans, leaving them stood only in tiny panties as they rubbed at each other's snatches, their kiss resuming. When eventually they moved over to the bed, they squatted one on either side of him, their lips coming together once more, only this time his cock was between their two mouths. Thrusting his hips upwards, he strained again as they took it in turns to take his shaft into their mouths one sucking him off while receiving a handjob from the other. He wanted them to stop, his climax close, but they simply ignored him as they continued to suck at his bulbous knob, their hands flying up and down his shaft until spunk flew from its top, splashing their faces and dribbling from their mouths.

With Graham spent for the moment, Alice whispered to her sister. As he watched, they donned robes and snuck from the room, returning moments later carrying the mattress from his single bed between them. Placing it on the floor where he could see, they got rid of their robes and panties, lying top to toe, as they licked and sucked at each other's cunt's. Fingers were rammed into pussy's as his sisters began fingering each other, Graham watching avidly as his libido quickly returned. As their legs scissored together and they rubbed their cunts and clits against each other, all Graham wanted to do was fuck either or both of them.