My Three Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I told you he was worth waiting for,' Ellie said, 'You don't mind if I love him for a while, do you, I promise to share him,' her hand going to Zoey's breasts as she kissed her.

Over the next week, Graham had taken Zoey around to see Jemma, his client, and discuss the drawings with her. She had been overjoyed with them and the ideas that Zoey continued to discuss with her.

'Well, that seemed to go down well,' he told her as they headed back to the office.

The apartment was due to be cleared the following week and then the week after that, the builders could move in and start the first phase of demolishing some of the internal walls under Ellie's supervision. Zoey had phoned their mother to let her know she would be staying with Graham for a little longer, his mother happy when she got him on the line.

'Thank you for doing this, she would never have got that experience up here.'

It was over a month and a half later that the inside of the apartment began to take shape, some walls had gone completely, some opened up whilst new ones had been built. True to their word, Ellie and Zoey had been a great help, it was nice to come home each evening to find that a lot of the billing and contract work had been taken care of whilst Ellie had sourced materials ready for the next stage of construction. Before any of them realised it, three months had passed and the apartment was approaching its conclusion, next week the carpets would be going down and then Jemma would be back to decide what furniture would return and what would be replaced.

And then they were done as they stood in the apartment awaiting Jemma's return. Graham was nervous, this was the make-or-break moment, although Jemma had visited often, this would be the first time that she walked into her newly completed home and he had his fingers crossed. She had been delighted with it, singing their praises as they showed her around her refurbished home, so much so that she had opened several bottles of champagne. Graham had just the one glass, he was driving, but the girls enjoyed themselves, both of them tipsy by the time they took their leave.

'We can always get a taxi home if you want to stay Graham,' Zoey had whispered when they were in the lift, laughing as her brother gave her a puzzled look.

'If we had not been there, she would have had you in bed by now,' she giggled.

Both girls had agreed that the next weekend they would make the trip back home, Graham sitting them both down on the Friday evening as he passed a cheque to each of them and their eyes going wide when they saw the amount.

'I have a proposition,' he said, 'What would you think about moving down here, more permanently, I've already had a couple of enquiries and I'm sure I could find you both plenty of work. Think about it once you get back.'

He had dropped them off at the station at the beginning of the week before carrying on towards his office. The next two weeks were full-on with projects that were already on the go and new enquires that came in. Word already seemed to be getting around and he'd had two new enquires from friends of Jemma who were in the same profession. He was back to his normal routine of early mornings and late nights as he tried to fit everything into his waking hours, remembering how it had been that little bit easier with Ellie and Zoey there to help. He was missing both of them and not necessarily the sex. When he was busy, it was something that did not enter his head, anyway, he was normally too exhausted when he got home. What he missed was their company, yes, they could be boisterous, but he had got used to sharing a little bit of his life with them.

Wednesday had been a particularly busy day and it was late when he got in. Surprisingly, a lot of his initial business was done during evenings in restaurants. It was where his clients liked to get to know him whilst deciding as to whether they were going to allow him into their homes.

His answerphone was blinking at him as he hung his jacket over a chair. Picking up the receiver he pressed the replay button. 'Hi, its Gracie here. You're a hard bugger to get hold of Graham. Anyway, ring me back on......'

He dialled the number, listening to it ring at the other end and wondered if everything was ok. Now that his father was gone, he did worry about his mother. 'Hello?' The voice sounded posh at first.

'Hi Gracie, it's your big brother,' he said and immediately she started laughing.

'Well, that's one way of introducing yourself,' she giggled. The reason for her call quickly became apparent. 'Remember you said about coming down. Well, I've got a long weekend off next week, so I was thinking of driving down if that's ok?'

He told her the same that he had told Zoey initially. She was welcome to come down but that he could not guarantee how much time he would be able to spend with her.

'That's ok, I'm bringing company with me,' she told him but refused to disclose who it was and leaving Graham to presume that she had a new fella. To be honest, he was so busy that just like he had done with his youngest sister, he had forgotten that Gracie was turning up that weekend until his doorbell rang just before ten o'clock. He opened the door to find her stood on his doorstep, and behind her, grinning at him mischievously, Ellie and Zoey. As everyone crowded into his home, he just hoped that the two girls were going to share a room again, otherwise he would be short of beds.

Gracie was reticent about giving him any more than a kiss on the cheek in company, unlike Ellie and Zoey who threw themselves at him one after the other as they gave him full kisses on his lips. Gracie could perhaps understand Ellie, she was very pretty, but Zoey? She was his sister and gave him the same type of kiss that Gracie had been saving for later.

It left her wondering if she had been the only sister he had slept with. With the girls ensconced in their room, Gracie joined him back in the lounge.

'Zoey seemed very familiar,' she said slyly.

'What is it you are asking Gracie?' Graham questioned. 'Are you asking if I have slept with her? Just like I have with you.

'On the last occasion, she was here with Ellie, or perhaps I have been sleeping with both of them together. Have you stopped to wonder why Ellie and Zoey are sharing a room?'

Gracie suddenly twigged what her brother was implying, 'You mean Ellie and Zoey are......'

Graham nodded his head, giving her the slightest of smiles. 'One major crisis avoided,' he thought to himself. He must speak to the two girls later, this weekend was not going to be the easiest with two sisters in the house, both of whom he'd had sex with.

Despite it being the weekend, he still had a client to visit that afternoon and decided to take Zoey along on the pretext of being able to impress the client with some of her idea's. As it was, she had been worth her weight in gold and Graham was seriously considering asking her to become a full-time employee. The customers seemed to take an instant liking to her and the suggestions she made always went down well. On the way home, he stopped for a coffee, taking his chance to speak to his youngest sister.

'Gracie asked this morning if I had slept with you?' He began, 'The kiss you gave me didn't help. We need to be careful while she is here.

As usual, Zoey wasn't the one to be appeasing her sisters.

'What's the problem? Tell her the truth. It would be a little hypocritical for her to complain, she was the first one to get you into bed. Leave it to me, Graham, I'll have a word with her.'

That was what he feared, and he could see trouble looming if things did not go well. As it was, he had to dash straight back out again once he had dropped Zoey off. It was late evening when he returned, once again exhausted, to find a meal ready and waiting for him. The three women joined him around the dinner table, giving him a chance to eat before Zoey spoke.

'It's fairly obvious to us that you are trying to do too much. We have had a chat and I am going to be staying down here permanently for the moment. 'Ellie has an upcoming interview, and if she gets the job, she is going to be based down this end of the country anyway.'

Gracie butted in before her sister could say anymore. 'What you need is someone to run your office and make appointments while you concentrate on the clients and overseeing the work instead of this racing back and forward the way you are at the moment. I intend to come down here for the next six months and do that for you if you will let me? I already do accounts and payroll at the company I work for. I can come and do it for you instead. If your company keeps growing at the rate it is, you need some help Graham, and that is what family are for.'

Graham tried to argue against them until eventually, he had to give in as they ganged up against him. What they said made sense and he knew he couldn't keep up his present pace indefinitely. Either the company would need to stagnate, or he was going to put himself into an early grave. It was Zoey's comment as the two girls retired that shocked him the most.

'Ellie and I are going to be occupied tonight. So, if you and Gracie want to share the same bed, we can see no problem.' Graham had just sat there with his mouth open, too tired to even begin to understand his youngest sister as he stared at Gracie.

'It's ok, Zoey has explained everything. I know about her and Ellie. Zoey has plans for you if you have not realised it already.' Gracie just smiled as he continued to stare at her, saying nothing. 'You do know that Ellie is in love with you? How do you feel about her? She asked him.

Graham really hadn't had a lot of time to think about the young woman. He knew he liked her being around and on the only occasions that he'd had sex with her, he had enjoyed it. But it was far too early yet to decide whether love may be part of the deal, he needed more time alone with Ellie to see how things went. Gracie could see that she was not going to get much more out of him that evening as she stood and held out her hand.

'Let's go to bed,' she said.

Gracie tried to slow her breathing as she straddled his hips, his cock buried deep inside her fanny. As she rocked back and forward gently, trying to pace herself, Graham's hand came upwards as he cupped and fondled her breasts. Her nipples were hard and demanding to be abused, as he thankfully took them between his fingers and thumbs, applying pressure and twisting. She closed her eyes, thrusting her chest towards him as she moaned to herself. She felt his shaft twitch inside her as she continued to rock, her arousal growing by the second.

She was so close to her climax as she leant forward on outstretched arms and lifted her bottom higher each time. He must have sensed she was nearly there because suddenly his cock was being thrust into her cunt, their groins slamming together with each frantic insertion. The feelings overwhelmed her; each thrust sending new sensations flooding through her. She was unable to stop herself crying out as she orgasmed and especially as she felt her brother ejaculate inside her. She was struggling to support herself, both her legs and arms shaking badly as her climax made her body soar before collapsing down on top of him.

Graham was snoring gently beside her, one arm still wrapped around her waist as she thought over Zoey's plan. All they had to do was get her brother to fall in love with the young woman. Ellie had already made it clear that she had no objections to sharing Graham with any of his sisters, so long as he had no objection to sharing his sisters with her. Gracie could not rid herself of the feeling that it was not just Zoey that Ellie was referring to.

Sunday, he managed to find some time as they all went out into the city, but both he and Gracie had an early start on Monday morning. She was setting off back home and he had to get into the office.

'It will be a month while I give my notice in and then I'll be back down.' She told him as she kissed her brother goodbye. Never mind about Ellie falling in love with him, she had to steel herself, wondering if she was doing the same.

Ellie had got the position and Graham would drop her in the city each morning after they had breakfast together. He was surprised to think that six months had passed since his sisters had ganged up against him. The house felt rather crowded since Gracie had moved down but he had to admit that she had the office running like clockwork. As his reputation grew, he no longer had to run around the same, Gracie making his appointment with clients and doing a lot of the in-between chores.

It had all meant that he got to spend more time alone with Ellie and the more he got to know her, the more he knew that he definitely liked having her around. He arrived home the next evening to find a female delegation waiting for him. As usual, Zoey had elected herself spokesperson.

'We have been talking and we have an idea and proposition,' she began. Graham waiting patiently to see what they had come up with next.

'We are considering, the three of us, about buying a house together, a biggish one. Something old that needs work doing on it. Would the company be prepared to renovate it for us? It needs to be big enough for me, Gracie and mum. Gracie is going to sell her house and if we sold mum's house and put it into this project, could you find us something suitable?'

Again, she was interrupted by Gracie, 'It's getting a bit crowded here and it would be nice to have some privacy at times.' Graham knowing exactly what she meant by that comment.

It was not ideal that he was shagging three different women and that everyone could hear what was taking place.

'Ostensibly, you would get your house back, unless of course?' Both Gracie and Zoey looking at him and Ellie.

'If the house is big enough, we could turn it into three apartments so that each of us could have our privacy and you could have your family close to you once again.'

The idea had merit he told them, but he also asked if anyone had actually discussed it with their mother, 'Maybe she doesn't want to move?' He said.

'That's going to be my job,' Gracie said. 'We wanted to speak to you first and see if the idea was viable. So long as you agree, I will drive up next weekend and speak to mum.'

Graham agreed it was a good idea, with two of his sisters now down this end of the country, he worried about his mother. She wasn't getting any younger, and although his sister Alice was still there, she had a family of her own to look after. 'If you can find me some free time, I'll drive up Gracie, it's about time I saw mum again,' he said as the girl's plan was finalised.

As it was, it was nearly two weeks later that he made the trip. It was only going to be a long weekend and Gracie had given him the keys to her house so that he could stay there on his visit. The journey was uneventful, his mother happy to see him again and refusing to stop thanking him for what he had done for his sisters. He spent most of the afternoon with her before driving across to his sister Alice's home, perhaps it was better to get her opinion before asking his mother about moving.

Robby her husband was still out at work, the kids just home from school when he arrived, his big sister inviting him in and making him a brew as he explained the idea that their other sisters had come up with. Alice was in two minds, the idea that there would be plenty of them around to keep an eye on their mother sounded good. But the prospect of her being at the other end of the country, away from her daughter and her grandchildren was not too great.

'You can come down whenever you want, you never know, in time you might fancy moving down there as well.' Graham suggested.

She promised to discuss it later with her husband. 'Where are you staying tonight?' She asked.

'I'm dropping my stuff off at Gracie's and then I'll go back to mums for tea. I'll stay until about eight and then I'll go back to Gracie's if you want to pop around there, or I can come here?' Alice agreed to speak with Robby over tea and promised to see him later.

It was closer to nine when he returned to Gracie's house, phoning his sister on the way to let her know he would be there shortly.

Alice parked outside the house. Robby was going to keep an eye on the kids who had already gone up to their beds and he was watching a film on the tv which meant that he would probably not even miss her. She didn't know why she had changed and put on a little make-up; it was only her brother she was going to meet. As she walked up the path, he opened the door ready for her, kissing her cheek as she entered the house. She still could not get over the extent of his change, at one time she had been taller than he was and now she had to tilt her head back a little to look up at him.

'You look nice.' He complimented her.

He looked handsome and good enough to eat Alice thought. She was under no illusions, at thirty-one, her youthfulness had gone and despite her exercise classes, giving birth to two children had altered her body. She didn't know for sure, but from little things that her sister Gracie's had occasionally let slip, she suspected that the two of them had slept together.

Alice wasn't unhappy, she loved her husband and kids, it was just that her life had become stagnant and predictable. As far as she could see, Graham and her sisters were living the dream, what she wouldn't give for a bit of that. Her husband had been all for the idea, but then he would be, it wasn't his mother. She was still undecided, knowing it would not be the same with her mum miles away. She knew it made sense; her day was busy enough without having to pop around to make sure her mother was ok. It had been easy with both her sisters up this neck of the woods, but now that they had moved away, it would all fall to her. Graham wasn't trying to sell her on the idea; he was just pointing out the benefits of Gracie and Zoey's suggestion. It would still have to be put to their mother and she might just refuse to move.

Throughout their conversation, Alice noticed the way that her brother kept looking at her, a strange kind of look, as though thoughts were going through his head that had nothing to do with what they were discussing.

'What's with the looks, Graham?' She had finally asked. He had gone quiet and looked a little embarrassed, just shaking his head and telling her he had other things on his mind. It came out of the blue when she suddenly asked, 'Have you and Gracie slept with each other?'

'Why, what has Gracie said?' He asked, suddenly looking flustered.

He has, Alice thought, otherwise he would have just outright denied it. 'She hasn't said anything, but she has let little comments slip occasionally, comments that would suggest that whatever has gone on between you two is more than something a brother and sister should have indulged in. Is that why she has moved down with you?'

Graham did not know what to say, all evening he had found himself constantly looking at his older sister. There was something about her, something that Gracie and Zoey did not have, and he could not put his finger on it. Sat as close as they were and alone, it was his first chance after all these years to look at her properly. She really was an attractive woman he thought, not a young woman, but a proper woman and there was something about her that he was finding highly arousing.

'Gracie has her own room, as do I, Ellie and Zoey share the other room,' he told her, watching as she got a look in her eyes.

'I thought you and Ellie were dating?' Alice said, looking a little puzzled.

'We are, some nights she spends in my room, other nights she spends in Zoey's room,' Graham said, going on to explain the arrangement.