My Three Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'And you are ok with that?' Alice asked, looking completely surprised. She'd had no idea about her youngest sister, always seeing her and Ellie as just good friends.

'Yeah, why not, I like Ellie and I love Zoey, she's my sister, no one is getting hurt and everyone is happy with the arrangement. It works for us.' He said with a shrug of his shoulders.

'You still haven't answered my question Graham, have you slept with Gracie?'

He had resigned himself to the fact that she was going to persist with her questioning so he might as well tell her the truth. That is what he did, watching her facial expressions changing as he told her all that had happened since his first trip back for their fathers funeral.

'So, what about you Alice, is that part of the reason you are here. I see you have changed and put some make-up on. Have you plans to try and get me into bed as well.' Graham asked suspiciously. What was it with his sisters, he thought, recognising that nothing surprised him anymore?

Her brother had touched a raw nerve, was that why she had made the effort, was that why she had changed. Unconsciously, had she come here tonight hoping that something would happen. She thought back to the funeral and the first time she had seen him after ten years. He did not look like the brother she remembered; he had looked like a man she would be attracted too, just one who was far out of her league. She remembered the three of them discussing him and both Zoey and Gracie saying that he looked hot, she'd had to agree, but there was something more than that, something that had sent a shiver down her spine and caused a sensation between her thighs.

Hurriedly, she got up to leave. 'You do what you think is best Graham,' she said, but at the same time sounding upset.

He stood blocking her exit, 'I'm sorry. I should not have said that.' He apologised. He was stood to close to her, far to close. She couldn't bring herself to look at him, not because she was angry about his words, but because she knew that what he had said was true.

Perhaps she had hoped that something would happen. The more that her imagination had put together images of what he and Gracie may have done, the more she had herself been tempted to consider such a scenario. On a couple of occasions, vivid dreams of her and Graham making love had left her the next morning with unfulfilled desires. Her two sisters were younger and prettier than she was, and she could understand how Graham may have succumbed to their charms.

His hand lifted her chin so that she had to look at him, and in his eyes was the same burning question that was in her own. It seemed that aeons passed as they stared at each other, not a word being said and then as though by some invisible magnetism, their faces drew closer together. When his lips touched hers, a fire erupted in her belly. His lips were soft and gentle, a kiss that smouldered, waiting to be ignited. The longer that their lips were together, the more passionate the kiss became, their mouths now twisting together, tongues exploring as arousal surged through both of them. When at last they parted and he stepped back, Alice could feel herself shaking.

It wasn't the fact that she had kissed her brother, it was that she knew at that moment she was ready to give herself to him. Glancing at her watch she told him, 'I have to go, Graham, Robby will be wondering where I am.'

He nodded his head, sorry to see her leave but knowing it was probably for the best. 'So, do I suggest the idea to mum?' he asked, receiving a nod in return.

Alice was in a quandary as she drove home, her husband had been an excuse. She had needed to get out of the house before she had done something there was no coming back from. While her mind tried to reject the idea, her body had wanted him, no, it was more than that, it was more than the sex she had wanted.

He was up at his normal time the next morning, despite it being the weekend, he still found it hard to stay in his bed. He washed and dressed and had breakfast, going around to his mother's at just after ten. Over coffee and cake, he put the idea to her, surprised when she nodded her head and said yes.

'I feel like I'm rattling around in this house now,' she told him. 'Your father wouldn't have moved, but it feels like an adventure and it will be nice to be near you all. Alice can come down, can't she?'

Graham explained what he had told Alice, that she could come down whenever she wanted. 'It's probably going to be nearly twelve months before it happens, mum. We have to find somewhere and then do it up, but we will all keep you up to date with what's happening.' He stayed at his mother's until one o'clock, his mobile ringing as he drove back to Gracie's house.

'Hi, Graham McArthur speaking.'

'Hi, Graham, its Alice. Are you still at mum's?' He told her he was on his way back to Gracie's. 'Can I meet you there just before three?' she asked.

He had agreed even though she had sounded a little mysterious. Alice arrived at three o'clock on the dot and as he let her in, he noticed the way she was dressed. She wasn't dressed smartly as if going out somewhere special, if anything, she was dressed casually, but sexily. The jeans she wore fit her snugly, they couldn't disguise the fact that she had a bit of a tum nowadays, but the way they emphasised her bum and legs distracted the eyes. She had teamed it with a plain lemon cardigan and he immediately noticed that she must have been bra-less beneath it because both of her nipples stood out prominently from the sheer material. Once inside and with the door shut, she took his hand, her head down and refusing to look at him.

'Can we do this before I lose my nerve?' she asked. Graham knowing exactly what "this" was.

He led her upstairs to the room he was using, closing the door behind them once they were inside and keeping his back to it. 'Are you sure this is what you want? It's not too late to go back home.'

Alice nodded her head as she came closer, 'Do shut-up and kiss me,' she said, taking his arms and wrapping them around her waist, Graham able to feel her trembling.

She raised her face to be kissed and as his lips gently brushed against her own, she pulled his head tighter towards her, the kiss becoming more arousing the longer it lasted. It went on for several moments before his hand started to move from her waist, travelling upwards until it found her breast and then carefully caressed the weighty orb.

Graham could feel her nipple pushing into his palm and at last, Alice uttered her first groan of delight as he applied pressure to it. With their mouths still locked together, Graham unfastened the buttons of her cardigan, easing his hand inside as he got his first touch of her naked flesh. Alice visibly shivered as his hand touched her stomach, the muscles quivering expectantly as it moved higher. And then his hand was on her breast, skin against skin as he fondled it, his finger stroking and teasing her already erect nipple. She could feel the dampness in her panties and his erection pushing against her as his other hand cupped her buttocks and pulled her tighter against him. The fact that she was arousing him gave her confidence as she slid her hand between them and placed it on top of the discernible bulge in his pants. There was no mistaking that he was turned on by her, the twitching of his cock inside his pants, evidence of that.

They broke apart for a moment as he pulled his polo shirt over his head and Alice removed her cardigan. She watched as her brother looked at her breasts, elated when she saw the look of adoration on his face as his hands went to both of them and their lips collided once more. His skin was smooth and firm, his muscles rippling beneath its surface as her hands explored his chest and stomach before once more returning to rub at the hardness of his shaft.

As it was the middle of the afternoon, they both thought it best that they left the curtains open, nosey neighbours were sure to wonder why they were closed. Robby was at the football match and Alice had dropped the kids at her mum's for a couple of hours. She had lain awake half the night, before finally coming to this decision. If nothing else in her life was to be exciting, at least this one day would remain forever in her memories.

Ideally, she would have liked it to be dark and with the light out when she undressed in front of him. She had only ever known one man; Robby had been her boyfriend and then her husband. There had been no one before and no one since and she felt embarrassed undressing in front of her brother. For Graham, who had already done this with two of his sisters, it felt perfectly natural. Guessing that for Alice it was different, he turned his back to her.

'Why don't you finish off and get into bed?' he suggested as he turned around.

Alice got rid of the rest of her clothing before climbing between the sheets, watching as her brother turned back and unabashed, got rid of his pants and shorts.

'Oh my god, look at him,' she thought.

He was the most gorgeous example of a man she had ever seen. His erection bobbled as he joined her beneath the covers, Alice feeling plain and old compared to his toned body and handsome face. At first, he did nothing, simply lying on his side facing her as their lips continued to meet. Alice could not stop her body from shivering and shaking sporadically, part of it was the anticipation of what she was about to do and part of it was her abject fear.

Graham still hadn't seen her naked, was he going to laugh when he saw her, or would she suddenly see a look of revulsion on his face no matter how hard he tried to mask it. Giving her lips a rest, Graham moved to Alice's neck and from there to her collarbones, his kisses covering as much of her flesh as possible. Inch by inch he slid down the bed as he kissed her breastbone and then his hands cradled her tit's as his mouth and tongue kissed and teased both of her nipples. This time when she shivered it was because of the sensations that he elicited and the arousal that was starting to simmer between her legs.

She lost track of how long he spent showering her breasts and nipples with kisses as he fondled and squeezed her aroused flesh. She tilted her head back and pushed her chest towards him as constant whimpers and groans of excitement slipped past her lips. And then he was moving again, sliding down the bed once more as he kissed her ribcage and then her stomach until he finally arrived at her belly.

With one hand under her hip, his other hand stroked her tummy as he kissed it softly. She felt his fingertips roving over her rounded belly as though he was memorising every inch of it. Lifting the covers a little, she watched as his finger traced the line of her caesarean scar, his lips kissing it reverently and then he reached her mound, his face nuzzling against it as he breathed in the scent of her musk.

As Graham rolled her on to her back, she opened her legs for him, feeling his breath on her inner thighs as he moved nearer and nearer her vagina. She was aching for him now, her confidence boosted by the way he was treating her body. His face must be inches from her sex because she could feel his hot breath as he seemed to pause and study her genitals. And then suddenly his fingers touched her as he spread her labia and planted a kiss directly on her cunt.

'Oh, Jesus!' Alice cried as her hips lifted from the bed and she thrust her vagina against his mouth, his tongue penetrating her quim as he licked and kissed her soft centre. She threw the covers off herself so that she could watch what he was doing to her, but her eyes refused to stay open as sensations spread throughout her body. She found herself panting as his hands went into her groin and he opened her cunt even wider, licking and kissing every portion of it before his mouth latched on to her clitoris and he sucked, his tongue flicking out at the sensitive bud.

Alice arched her back and balled her hands into fists as she cried out and climaxed. Her orgasm causing her upper body to bounce off the mattress, her lower half held firmly in her brothers grasp as his mouth continued to prolong the rush of exquisite feelings surging through her as she swore and blasphemed, tears rolling down her cheeks as she soared. When she finally got her breathing back under control and opened her eyes, she found him knelt between her still open thighs, his cock jutting skywards and looking predatory as it jerked every few seconds. But it was the look in his eyes that caught her attention, no one had looked at her like that since her courtship days, even her husband did not look at her like that anymore. It was certainly not, how a brother should look at his sister as warning bells went off in her head. And then the thought was dismissed as he pushed his cock down and she felt his plump knob push against her pussy. Inch by inch he filled her quim until his groin came to rest firmly against hers, her muscles gripping him tightly and feeling the continual jerking of his cock inside her.

Leaning over her, he kissed the tip of her nose and then her mouth. Their lips coming together once more as his hips, ever so slowly at first, thrust his shaft into her cunt. Each thrust seemed to startle her and ratchet up her arousal. When he sat up a little and his hands gripped her breasts, his impetus increased, and Alice found herself urging him on as he fucked her. His eyes roving over her body as though committing it to memory and still there was that look that she could see.

As her desires increased and his hands sought other parts of her body to arouse, she knew her climax was approaching once more. Grahams momentum had increased again, his cock now pounding her twat as Alice tried to open her legs even wider for him. She wanted as much of him inside her as possible and at the same time also recognising that she probably had the same look in her own eyes. It wasn't a look of brotherly love she was seeing; it was something deeper and more powerful than that. And then her world became an unseeing blur, her body going taut as she climaxed and felt the burst of her brothers cock as he filled her with his seed. The feeling of floating as every nerve in her body ignited seemed to last forever until she reminded herself that she needed to breathe, wishing that those sensations would never stop as his thrusting diminished and finally came to a stop, his cock still filling her cunt.

He had somehow managed to roll her so that they lay face to face, his shaft still inside her vagina as he held her tightly against him. He had more than enjoyed what they had just done but his mind was troubled. Sex with Ellie was exciting, with Gracie it was thrilling and with Zoey, at times it could be animalistic. Each one of them was different and aroused him in different ways. But Alice added something more than that, there was something about her as a person, about her body and her maturity which caused a pain in his chest. Alice stroked his cheek as she looked at her brother, it was as if she knew what he was thinking.

'We must not allow that to happen Graham.' She said, speaking as much to herself as she was to him. 'You are my brother and I'm your sister, we are not allowed to have those type of feelings for each other. I'm married and I have a family and I cannot allow myself to feel like that about you, as much as I may want to, it would rip everyone apart.'

He was silent for a long time before acknowledging what she had said was true. He felt deeply saddened because after all that had happened and after all this time, he had finally found someone he was attracted to above all others.

Afterwards, they had gone their separate ways. Alice had gone to pick her children up from their mothers and Graham, after she had left, had gone out for a walk as he gathered his thoughts and tried to make sense of what he was feeling. What Alice had said was right, they could never have that type of relationship, no matter how either of them would have liked it. In one way, he now regretted that he had made the journey up here, perhaps it would have been better to have let Gracie come instead. He felt sad that this had probably been the only time that he and Alice would make love before going back to their normal lives.

Alice had collected her children and drove home where she changed back into her normal attire. She had got tea ready just as Robby had arrived back from the football and had somehow managed to get through the meal. As usual, on a Saturday night, he was going down the pub and once she had the kids in bed, she ran herself a bath before luxuriating in the hot foaming water and allowing the tears to come. Drying her eyes, she scolded herself. She loved her husband, it was just at that moment, she loved her brother more and wished for something she knew she could never have.

Graham had spent the rest of the days at his mother's, but he was subdued, and she could tell that something was troubling him. He had planned to stay the complete weekend but told her he would probably leave on Sunday evening instead. Sunday morning, he packed his bag and put it into the car ready, before checking the house to make sure all was secure and then drove around to his mum's again.

He was going to set off after their meal when his phone rang, Alice's name popping up on the display. He had been going to go around anyway to say goodbye, not wanting her to feel that yesterday had not meant anything to him.

'Hi, Graham, its Alice. Mum says you're travelling back early.' He confirmed the fact, telling her he was going to pop around anyway to say goodbye.

'Will you stay until tomorrow? Please, for me,' she asked.

He couldn't understand her request but promised he would. There was no point in telling mum, she would only question why. It was just as easy to stay at Gracie's one more night and then leave from there on Monday morning.

Alice arrived just after nine, immediately wrapping her arms around him once the door was closed.

'I'm sorry, I just couldn't let you go yet.' She said, holding on to him tightly. 'Will you take me to bed one last time,' she asked.

She knew that once most of her family were at the other end of the country, there was very little reason for him to return. She knew Graham had said she could come down whenever she wanted, but it wasn't that easy with two young kids and a husband who would be reluctant to drive that far. This would be her last chance and she wasn't yet prepared to release her hold on her brother.

She hadn't even got changed on this occasion, still dressed in her day-to-day mumsy clothes, but her brother didn't seem to mind as he took her hand and led her upstairs. There was no embarrassment on this occasion as she stripped naked in front of him, watching with satisfaction at his cock twitching as he stared at her nudity. Alice wanted to control the situation as she pushed him towards the bed and straddled his hips, her pussy resting on his shaft as she rubbed herself back and forwards. With her labia open, she smeared her juices along the length of his cock as she aroused herself, leaning forward each time as her clit rubbed against his bulbous knob. His eyes never left her swinging breasts, his hand stroking her belly and mound as she wanked him with her cunt. He was giving her that look again and once again she had to ask.

'You're doing it again Graham. Why do you keep looking at me like that?'

He pulled her down towards him as he kissed the tip of her nose and whispered ever so quietly in her ear. 'To me, you look like perfection, prettier and by far, sexier than your sisters. And I know you don't want to hear this, but I'm beginning to develop feelings for you!'

'Oh, God.' Alice thought, she had guessed correctly.

Before she could say anything, he had kissed her, his hands stroking her hair, back and buttocks as she continued her movement atop his throbbing shaft. When he lifted her slightly, allowing his cock to stand upright, she felt it rub against her slit for a second before he lowered her, and she felt her insides stretch as his cock filled her cunt.