My Transition into Homosexuality Ch. 04

Story Info
Realising the inner slut in me.
3.6k words
4.37
8.5k
2

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello!

This is a continuation from my last part, not quite but an account of something that happened last night. Please take some time to read the previous chapters to know how it started and how I got here.

Last night was a revelation. I did things last night I hadn't done in a long time. I went back to a life that I thought I had let go.

You see, last night I was drunk. I was horny. When you're both drunk and horny and when you're a dirty little slut like me, you'd end up doing crazy stupid things like I did.

I was alone. I had drunk half a bottle of whiskey. I had spent close to five hours on Grindr hoping to hook-up with someone, just anyone. I was willing to travel to quite literally anywhere within the city for it, but all I could get were a handful of photos of cocks, none readily accessible. I was getting desperate. I needed cocks right away. The hours went by. I noticed the wall clock in my room stroke one, making me painfully aware of my inability to draw even some level of satisfaction at my weakest moment.

I had by then run out of alcohol. I had run out of cigarettes too. So, I took my motorcycle in the dead of the night hoping to get at least one of the two. I know. As an avid motorcyclist, I shouldn't encourage this but, it wasn't my finest moment. Besides, I knew the shops would be closed everywhere and the streets would be devoid of life. I also knew a guy who would be sitting there on the corner of a street just about a kilometre from my place selling smokes, illegally of course but it's okay, it happens all the time here. He'd charge a markup but the thought of not having one would sting more than the markup.

I staggered down to the parking lot to get my motorcycle. I had on me, a pair of satin night shorts; small, tight and very red with some really intricate patterns all over the back. I also wore a G-string underneath it. What? I was horny! I need to at least flash somebody that night, if not fuck. I did have the sense though to cover up my oozing sexuality under a long black shirt that went below most of my smooth thighs.

I took my motorcycle out and as I rode, slow and careful, fully aware of my drunkenness, I crossed a place that had caught my eye a few times. It was the local cruising spot. It wasn't much of one though. It was behind a local bus stop that would usually be deserted, few hundred metres away from any building. It was on an empty plot of land overgrown with shrubs and bushes. Men would go there and pretend to piss or wait with their cocks out, hoping to get some action. And when someone came along, they would go into the outgrowth, under the pitch darkness, away from the street lights to do their thing. It was very popular before the pandemic and was also quite famous. But there had been instances of people getting mugged or cops catching gays involved in 'indecent exposure' to extort some money out of them. Post the pandemic, it had gotten a lot quieter there. I have occasionally seen guys from time to time hang out or walk around hoping to get lucky, although I've never stopped to find out.

I had left that life behind a few years ago in the hopes of 'settling down'. I rarely slept around these days. And so, when urge to check it out overtook me, I turned around to go there and see what it was all about. When I parked my motorcycle and wandered away towards the bushes, I was a nervous wreck. It had been raining all evening and the ground was soft. The streets were lifeless and the bushes were muddy. I honestly did not know what to expect. I was super drunk, could barely keep myself from falling over in the slippery mud.

I guess after a long time, I wanted to experience that life once again, being a slut, being at the mercy of men, being used as a meat. I wasn't not so sure why though. I'm 30 years old now. I don't have the body that I used to. I had taken a conscious decide to change the course of my life by focussing on my career and give up my alternate lifestyle. I mean, these days, I never could seduce any man I laid my eyes on like I used to. It was as if I had lost my charm or my skills had vanished. Quite painful I know, but we all get that point where all our sexual prowess over others just vanishes just like that. One day you'd wake up and know that you don't look so dashing anymore, your butt is not so firm and your hips are not so slim anymore. One day, you'll be old and you'll keep looking back to the time you weren't.

That night however, my ruminations had gotten over me. I could not hide the slut in me anymore.

I went a few feet into the bushes, just enough to hide me from plain sight but quite visible if you were someone looking for what I was there for. I pulled down my shorts and pretended to pee. I had my eyes closed and I was entirely sure that it all felt like a bad idea, me standing there butt naked by the side of the road at 2 AM waiting to be banged. I have done it a hundred times but that night, it felt weird.

10 minutes in, I heard the cracking of leaves near me, and footsteps. It felt risky but I had come prepared. I did not carry an IDs or any money. Apart from the dress I wore and my motorcycle which was parked some distance away, I had nothing. I looked to my right to see an older man come next to me and unzip his pants. I couldn't see his eyes in the darkness, he was bald, probably about 45 years old, thin with a prominent belly. He pulled his flaccid cock out and stood next to me as if waiting for an invitation. I stood frozen, barely moving. A minute later, he got tired I guess and he put his hands over my rapidly hardening cock, caressing my pubes and my balls.

That instantly brought me back. I pulled his hand away from my cock and guided it over my exposed butt. He seemed quite surprised to see my well-rounded butt out in the open and a tight G-string held in place between my cheeks. His fingers traced the thin fabric of my underwear struggling to get underneath it. Once he did, he roughly inserted his index finger inside my ass. Mind you, we were still standing by the side of the road, which never hit me. His thick finger explored the depths of my asshole before pulling out. A moment later he pushed them inside me once again, and now he was finger fucking me. He held my stomach in a tight grip with his left hand and with the other hand, he enforced his will on my ass.

I had my head arched back, my eyes were closed, my hands were busy spreading my hole for him and I was in heaven. More often than not, sex tends to feel like an intoxication. For a bottom slut like me, sex isn't enough though. To be dominated, to be picked up and used every which way possible, to be at the total mercy of men, now that would be intoxication for me. Plain sex felt boring and overrated. That night, I was getting my intoxication, my senses tingled from a perfect stranger. I had stayed away from this for too long that I almost forget what joy I felt being used, what pleasure it was to serve men on my knees and when they reciprocate that pleasure by putting a finger up my ass, my voice quivered and moaned out loud, echoing down the dead street.

He stopped all at once and nudged me forward. With my shorts flung somewhere out of sight, and my G-string in my hands, I stepped forward, too dazed to even see properly. He was pushing me down a path deep into the bushes and every time I slowed down, he landed a hard smack on my bum. Two steps later, I slipped. I slid down and ended up in a muddy pool of dirt and slippery ground. My hands were covered in earth, my thighs were dripping with wet mud, I was on my hands and knees trying to find my footing. And when I hoisted myself up on my knees, he was right there in front of me with his zipper open and his hard cock staring straight at me. Without a moment's hesitation, I took it down my throat and without a second to waste, he held the back of my head and pushed me all the way to his pubes. He was quite bushy and I could feel it between my lips and cheeks. He reeked of piss and cum. He was so overgrown with hair that I had to close my eyes shut just to prevent it from poking my eyes while he was busy fucking my mouth with the speed and intensity I did not expect.

Five minutes later, he slowed down to a stop getting his cock to a halt deep down my throat choking me. That was when I felt another pair of hands on my butt. It went all over my butt as if trying to map it before they began hoisting my hips up. A minute later, I felt a semi hard cock pressing into my hole. I felt him spread my hole wide with one hand while the other kept running over my open hole with his wet fingers trying to get it ready. I gasped and spluttered at the size as he began invading my willing hole.

It was monstrous. His head stretched my hole to the limit and I could sense him struggling to get inside. The other guy was busy trying to keep my mouth focussed on his cock but I could not help but moan and cry out at the sheer girth of the one poking into me. After a lot of pushing and pulling, he was finally in and trying to go deeper with each thrust. Once he was in, I could feel every inch of him inside me, setting my hole on fire. My mind was racing, and heart, thumping. I had a thick meat stuffed deep inside me.

And then he began fucking me. No foreplay or letting me get adjusted to the size. No taking it slow either. Right off the mark, he began pounding me. I struggled to keep my balance as every single thrust kept pushing me onto the other guy in front of me. And he was loving it, his cock hitting the back of my throat. He grunted his pleasure out loud with every thrust. With both hands, I held him tight for support and began exploring and kneading his butt. My fingers traced his tight hole and I pushed my index finger inside him. He jerked hard before giving in to the sensation. But no matter what I did, I just could take my attention away from the monster that was buried deep inside me, its thick veins, pulsing head and the sheer size of it.

With every push of my finger, my mouth fucker pushed back onto down my throat, choking me hard in the process. My face was covered in my splutter. I was moaning. I was exactly where I wanted to me, sandwiched between two men whose only intention that night was to use me till I became a useless rag doll.

As if on cue, the monster pulled out and turned me around. I was on my knees looking straight at the giant of a cock that had pounded me for the last 15 minutes. It was throbbing. It was flailing in excitement. In a few seconds, he began creaming all over my face. String after string of warm, fresh cum shot out from his cock landing all over my face, covering me in his seed. And silence, as he stopped, his depleted cock twitching back to softness. I pulled closer and began sucking the last few drops of cum dripping from it, cleaning it all the way from the head till his pubes. Even when soft, he was massive. I was glad he didn't force it down my throat, he would've choked me to my death.

My moment of triumph was however short lived, as the other guy pulled me up and entered my gaping hole in one go. It easily went in thanks to the precum and the massive tunnel left by the guy before him. 10 minutes of fucking and he did the same thing, got me on my knees and came all over my face. I was positively dripping now. I could barely see and my nose and chin were dripping cum onto my broken body.

A few minutes later, the monster cock was ready for a second round. After teasing my mouth for a bit, getting it hard and wet, he plunged deep inside my gaping hole again. I was merely a spectator in his endeavours that night. Neither of them said a word throughout it and it seemed as if all they wanted was to get their cocks drained dry. For the second time that night he plunged me so deep that his pubes kept pushing into me and I could literally feel his cock at the bottom of my stomach. My hole was wet and sloppy, gaped wide in anticipation and he found no problem entering me this time. 5 minutes of pounding my ass to kingdom come and he grunted himself to satisfaction inside my hole, and got himself quickly replaced by the guy with the average cock, who did the exact same thing by filling my hole to the brim.

Once they've had a chance to clean their cock up, courtesy of my mouth, they both nodded to each other and left, zipping up. And I was left there, in the bushes, lying broken, half passed out from the pain and the alcohol, covered in mud and cum. I was quite confused and unable to move, and I laid there for the longest time almost not knowing where I was.

It was like I was in a delirium. I was feeling warm and cold and everything else all at the same time. Flashes of cocks and images of faceless men fucking me came rushing to my head. In a flash, I was in Bangalore again. It was mid-summer and I was down by the pool. The sun was shining bright and the crystal-clear water of the pool was luring me in. I was naked and lying by the pool, on the cool tiled floor that looked like a mirror. I looked up to see six men staring down at me. They were naked. Their cocks were hard, pointing at me, poised to have me. I curled up into a foetal position, as if trying to cover my nakedness. I could feel them aim their cocks at me and seconds later, warm gushing piss came rushing out. My head, chest, butt, even my thighs could feel the warmth and I was trying to shield my face away from it with my hands. All at once it stopped, only for the men to pick me up and spread me wide to be fucked.

In the next image, I was in my hometown, my legs were held high up in the air as my driver's cock plunged into me. He grunted and grunted but never stopped. It seemed to go on forever and with every grunt, I could feel shooting pain in my ass followed by the warmth of his cum.

The images kept rolling and each time, I found myself in a different scene, with a different man, being abused till I was satisfied and broken.

I then felt a few drops of icy cold water on my forehead from the leaves above and the images vanished. I slowly opened my eyes, naked and shivering. I didn't know how much time had passed. It was pitch darkness all around me and I laid there motionless, trying to gather my thoughts. I slowly picked myself off the ground, my feet felt like a jelly and my hands could barely support my weight. I was on my hands and knees as I staggered on towards any direction I could think of. And I saw light, dim and unexciting but it was light. I moved towards it and finally, I could see the road, still silent and empty. As I came out of the bushes I came face to face with another guy. He was standing there as if he was going to pee and he was surprised, almost taken back by the naked guy emerging from the bushes, covered in dirt, and as he took a closer look, slapped with a lot of cum.

He kept staring at my naked body and I slowly went near him, dropping down to my knees. As if on auto-pilot, I took his limp cock down my throat, right there by the side of the road. In a minute, he was hard and moaning. 5 minutes later, he pulled out to fuck me. He spread my ass wide and found it already gaped wide, 'slut' he muttered under his breath as he entered me. I was on the ground with my ass up high while he pounded me from behind. He gave a loud grunt only minutes later as he deposited his load inside me. As if fucking me was not enough, he pushed his fingers deep inside my ass, watching me moan and writhe in pain and pleasure. He pulled out his cum soaked fingers and wiped them clean on my back and hastily left me in silence.

I pulled myself up and looked around. Fortunately, I found my shirt stuck on a thorny bush. I retrieved it only to find it torn and the buttons missing. I wore it, covering my nudity and found my motorcycle keys still in the pocket. My shorts were nowhere to be seen; I suspected the men took it with them, along with my G-string as a trophy. A minute later, I was on my motorcycle slowly heading home, my broken body barely hanging on and my ass aching with every pothole.

In the grand hierarchy of the society, there is an unshakable truth. No matter how much we fight for gay rights and equality and everything else, straight men and women would always take the top spot, followed by lesbians, transgenders and gay top men. The second place would usually be occupied by bottom men. The final place, after everyone else including probably dogs and horses and donkeys, is occupied by men like me: sissies, crossdressing bottoms who enjoy nothing more than being dominated, being a cum dump for other men and a fuck toy. Last night, I had a chance to embrace it, again. I've been put in my place a lot of times in the past that I realised long back that it is almost laughable to ask for respect. No one would give it. I would, in their eyes, always remain a slut, living to please other men.

My driver never treated me as anything more than a hole. Every man I've been with consented to be with me only because I had a hole and a mouth to offer. I've began to embrace my place in the world, even love it most times.

I'm a postgrad with a big, important job, a fancy house and big dreams. However, on nights like this I'm stripped of all of that, I become a play thing for other men. I become a slut. I stay naked or in thongs. I'm on my knees or bent over with my ass wide open always. I get dominated, whipped, slapped, abused, fucked hard and used as a cumdump.

That is my reality. That is my calling. I crave this above all. I like and willingly accept my place in the society.

I got home and slipped past the receptionist. He was sleeping sound and I didn't care if he saw me. I went straight home, into the bathtub where I passed out till the morning.

I made a decision that night, that there was no use running away from my true nature, no point hiding it. I was going to keep in touch with my cravings, that I was going to put myself out there for willing men to use and abuse. That underneath my cool, masquerading calm, this aggressive slut will come to life at nights. It is and will always be a part of me, my history and my memories and I cannot ignore it anymore. Instead, I would empower it going forward.

You ask what this means for you? Many more juicy stories to come of course. And, I hope you enjoyed this one.

Stay safe and break free of your restraints. Let me know your comments and suggestions on how I can please you better.