My VideoChat Error: My Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Shaun--you weren't involved it that, were you!"

"Mom, I know it will be hard, but you need to call me Juan. Shaun no longer exists and--to answer your question--it was my revenge, but I had nothing to do with it. I've been with Ana the whole time."

"It was our revenge, my darling. I was here, too--helping Juan deal with their treachery. It was something that had to be done, but we are finished with that now. Daddy has men who will handle the rest of it. Denise and Rachel will be sent to a special facility in Mexico City where they will earn lots of money for Daddy's friends. Then his men will hunt down Dave and Michael, the last two of the gang and, at last, Juan will be able to relax. But, let's deal with more positive things--like shopping. I think my new mom and I should go shopping tomorrow morning." Her face held an enchanting grin when she turned to face me.

"I'm really glad that I'll be going to work, but I can get away for a late lunch, if you wish."

>>>>>>

I had begun my career with Oliva Transport, Inc. some three months ago at a desk in the large room with all of the account clerks. I brought three dozen Dunkin' Donuts with me the first day and spent the bulk of the morning introducing myself to each of the women before speaking with them about their job responsibilities and the problems they faced. I had learned years ago that most businesses faced the same types of problems--issues of supply, logistics, shipping, coordination between departments, human relations, and government regulations.

I learned quickly, taking another five dozen doughnuts down to the warehouses and vehicle maintenance areas the next morning. I also developed positive professional relationships even though everyone knew that I was going to be Ana's husband and the boss's son-in-law. Despite that I worked hard and long hours.

I always wore a suit to work, but took my jacket off, rolling up my sleeves, as soon as I was in the door. I dealt with problems quickly and decisively, on site if at all possible. Several times I took a rush order on the road, phoning Ana as soon as I was able. After the first such trip I always carried a small bag with a clean driver's uniform and my S&W for such emergencies. I had been promoted three times by the time of my mother's arrival all the way to Executive Vice President with my office next to Tom's.

He explained his thinking at dinner the evening of Mom's arrival. "Helen, I really must compliment your son on his work ethic and business acumen. He has done more to improve our profitability in three months than any of my other executives have accomplished in years. Your efforts, Juan, are especially important now because I plan to expand when you have returned from your honeymoon. You will stay here to manage the transport operation while I will move to the Raleigh-Durham area to build and staff another major depot. There is a lot of potential business on the East Coast.

"You could handle the work there, but some decisions I will have to make. The work will progress faster if I am on site. I expect, however, that I will be picking your brain almost daily." I knew exactly what he meant and I agreed with his thinking. We continued the conversation with other innocuous subjects until Mom told us she was tired and was off to bed. Then Ana, Tom, and I moved into the study and closed the door for a private discussion.

"We were right to be concerned, Juan. Those women were determined to report your whereabouts to those two men--Dave and Michael. I intend to bring several "businessmen" up from Mexico to deal with the problem. They don't know you, but they will be sure to tell Dave and Michael that you sent them just before they are tortured and killed. They are on the books as salesmen for one of our Mexican corporations that regularly do business with firms here in the States. Who knows? They may actually make some sales calls during their visit. Rest assured though that those men will suffer before they die."

"And the two women," I asked.

"They will be on their way to Mexico City tomorrow morning in crates marked "Office Furniture." Once there they will be taken to our finest brothel for orientation and training. They are beautiful and sexy women and they will earn us millions before they are sent to a lesser location after they are older and less desirable. I am sure they will rue the decision to follow your mother until the day they die. They will spend the rest of their lives servicing one man after another. Fear not, Juan--they will never bother you again."

I shook Tom's hand and Ana hugged me before the conversation turned to our honeymoon. "I have told the staff at the villa to expect you on Sunday afternoon. You will have the use of my Gulfstream for the flight to Puerto Vallarta. From there it is a short drive to Punta de Mita. Remember to take the car rental company's insurance. Ours in the States is no good in Mexico. I am sure you will enjoy your time at the villa. I know that Ana has always loved her time there."

>>>>>>

Two days later I stood at the church altar with Miguel as my best man and several of my other friends from the construction crew as ushers. Ana had selected her cousin Connie (Consuela) as maid of honor and several friends as bridesmaids. Although the wedding party was small, the church was jammed with guests and well-wishers. Miguel and I waited patiently as Sancho walked my mother up the aisle. Her shopping with Ana had been productive as she wore a very attractive peach-colored dress with matching shoes. She smiled at Miguel and me before taking her seat in the front pew.

The ushers and bridesmaids followed and were all in place when the organist began the wedding march. Tom and Ana began their slow march toward us. Ana had selected a strapless gown that clung to her tall slender body. Her hair was done in a long French braid with her nails and lips in deep red. Mostly, though, I noticed her huge smile as Tom first kissed her cheek then passed her hand to mine. Then he surprised me by sitting with my mother.

The wedding mass dragged terribly, but somewhere in the middle Miguel did produce our rings, we repeated our vows, and we were officially married, not that I thought it would make much difference in my life with Ana. How wrong I was Ana showed me at the regal reception mostly for three hundred and twenty-six "close" friends and associates of my father-in-law.

Miguel had made the traditional toast, commenting several times about having lots and lots of fat children. No sooner had he finished than Ana pulled two white cylinders from her tiny formal purse. Handing them to me, I turned them over in my hand. The impact struck me like a bus--both said "YES." I was going to be a daddy. Ana's eyes showed her total love as I whispered, "I love you and I always will. I treasure every moment with you." Then we kissed--one of many during the reception--as we showed our mutual love.

We left the reception, returning to our home to change clothes, before the limo took us to Embassy Suites which I had selected because of their excellent included breakfast. We arrived at the General Aviation building by 9:30 the following morning for our flight on the Gulfstream to Puerto Vallarta. About an hour after landing, I drove north carefully following Ana's directions and the car's GPS to the villa.

I drove through the gateway in the high stone wall that surrounded three sides of the villa, parking off to one side of the courtyard under a tall tree. We were greeted almost immediately by one of the gardeners who took our bags inside and up to our room. The villa was not air conditioned, but I learned quickly that it wasn't necessary as there was almost always a strong breeze off the Pacific.

Our days there were idyllic--long lazy days lying in the sun or making love in the hot tub or taking a break for a "nooner" or an afternoon delight. All I knew at the time was that Ana did her best to use my poor cock until it fell off. She teased me often with her breasts and tongue and even with her tight ass on one occasion that I ended immediately when she cried out in obvious pain.

One day Ana begged me to take her shopping in Puerto Vallarta. Of course, I caved in and a few minutes later we were headed south on a major highway to the big city. I had driven about 25 km (18 miles) and was approaching the harbor when Ana yelled for me to stop. She spoke again once I had pulled to the side of the road. "Do you remember those old-time postcards that said, 'Wish you were here?' Well, I just had a wild thought. Why don't we send a quick note to our parents? If we send them by Fed Ex they'll get there before we return and...." I laughed my ass off when she told me everything she had in mind. I pulled into the Fed Ex lot adjacent to the harbor a minute later.

Standing at a table I completed the two envelopes while Ana wrote, "Having a great time--love, Ana and Juan," on a simple plain sheet of paper. That brief note plus one of the cylinders from the home pregnancy tests was sealed in a Fed Ex envelope for delivery in four days. I assumed correctly that the test cylinders would tell our parents exactly what kind of great time we were having.

>>>>>>

Too soon we were back in El Paso and I was back at work. I'd love to tell you that everything was a bed of roses, but that would be a lie. Working with the clerks and the warehouse and maintenance employees was a breeze. They respected my achievements and Tom's decisions to promote me. No, my problems came from the man who was supposed to be my number two, the Vice President for Major Accounts. His jealousy and his resentment were made obvious from the first day I was in charge. "You're nothing, or you would be if you hadn't married the boss's daughter. I'll never take orders from you. I should be running the show here. I've been here for more than ten years."

He had a point so I didn't make the sarcastic retort that was on my lips at the time. "Just remember who Tom left in charge," I said as I returned to my office. Something was wrong, not only in his comments, but in his attitude, which was defensive--as if he had something to hide. With that thought in mind I had an auditing firm come in after hours to check his accounts even though that meant time away from my new wife. They spent less than a week to uncover the embezzlement that had occurred over the past year.

The theft from the eight biggest accounts alone came to almost $400,000 over just the past six months. The accounts were served at rates that varied from the normal fare to nothing--goods transported completely free. Once the auditors had checked the driver's logs against the actual invoices the scam was completely exposed. I phoned Tom from our home, telling him what I had found then I phoned the district attorney. Several of his investigators met with me the following morning as the auditors and I laid out the entire scheme. I had to hand it to Donald Corrigan. His scheme was extremely clever.

He had formed his own transport company--Corrigan Transport--and had billed at least one significant load per client every month at an extremely low rate. However, his firm had no assets. Oliva had provided the tractors, trailers, insurance, and drivers, but had issued no invoices for the services. Instead, Donald Corrigan had sent his own invoices, later kicking back thousands to his confederates at the other firms and the auditors.

When all was said and done some thirty-two people had been indicted and arrested. Corrigan's time would come tomorrow. I went home early that afternoon--the first time in months that I hadn't worked until at least 8:00 as we tied up the loose ends on the case. I was on the phone just a minute after Ana greeted me with a searing kiss. "Tom, it's Juan." Then I told him about the civil suit we were pursuing for lost revenues from those customers involved in the swindle and millions in damages from the auditing firm for their malfeasance and participation in the scam. As a multinational firm their reputation was on the line.

Tom listened carefully before speaking. "You might want to have several security guards outside your office when you meet with him tomorrow." Funny--I'd had the very same thought.

Donald Corrigan walked into the office the following morning with a huge smirk on his face, just as he did every morning. It didn't last long. I followed him in even before he could close the door. "Donald, you're fired. You have ten minutes to collect your personal belongings and then security will escort you off premises. I'll take your building key card and car keys and your company phone and credit cards now."

"You can't do this. You don't have the authority."

"Feel free to sue me. Oh, yeah--I removed your pistol from your desk. It will be returned once you're off premises--unloaded, of course." I waved to the security guards and held my hand out for the key card, keys, phone, and credit card, almost laughing when he told me to fuck off.

"Gentlemen, he has a company phone, car and building keys, and credit cards that I need. We'll collect his personal belongings later and mail them to him when it's convenient, probably at the county jail. I can see that several deputies have just walked into the office. It's only 9:20; they're actually a bit early." Both these guys were big--bigger than big--and they had no difficulty restraining Corrigan. His phone, keys, and credit cards were on his desk in less than a minute. I pulled the electronic car fob off the ring and pushed it into his jacket pocket. "You'll get your final check in the mail."

The auditors were back on the job by 10:00 and three weeks later they had uncovered a pattern of theft going back almost three years. I guess he thought he wasn't being paid enough. Me? I had never asked Tom about my salary. I started at $30,000 with modest benefits. My salary went up to $50,000 when I moved into the small office at the end of the large clerks' office. Since then, I'd had two additional raises until I was now earning $150,000 plus a generous expense account, a company car, and four weeks of vacation. That was more than enough for me.

There was an article in the El Paso Herald-Post almost two months later about a missing person. "Businessman Donald Corrigan, a major figure in the alleged embezzlement of more than a million dollars from Oliva Transport, was reported missing by his wife last night after he failed to return home from a night out with friends. Police currently have no leads." I had a feeling they wouldn't find any. There's a lot of barren land in Texas and Mexico--land that held plenty of animals, many of which were carnivorous or scavengers.

>>>>>>

Ana and I had sent our notes from Mexico as a joke, but they were anything but to our parents. Mom was thrilled, but Tom was ecstatic. I had expected to see him at the General Aviation Building once we had returned, but he surprised me--Ana, too.

Ana literally ran from my arms while I dealt with what passed for Immigration and Customs in General Aviation. "Mom! Mom! Can you believe it? I'm going to be a mom, too!" Tom and I stood by in amazement while they hugged and kissed and jumped up and down in their excitement. Tom explained that he had encouraged Mom to stay with him until he would head east to the North Carolina Triangle area. Then he would drop her off on the way.

I had wanted Mom and Tom to get along and, apparently, they did--much better than I had hoped. It was only after they had flown east that Ana told me that they had shared the same bed ever since our wedding. "Your mom told me all about it." Damn, the things women talk about!

>>>>>>

Ana and I planned for our first baby--shopping for furniture and the dozens of outfits a newborn would need. Ana made the chore a game and I was reminded that I had never done this with Emma, perhaps her way of telling me that I was just a patsy--not the real father. Maybe she had taken Dave with her. Whatever! It was ancient history now. Emma's two children were living with her parents now and that was probably for the best.

We converted one of the guest bedrooms to the baby's room, installing child's wallpaper and a light-colored carpet to go with the light maple furniture we had bought. It seemed to me that everything we did together made Ana happier and that's what really mattered to me. We went to all of her OB/GYN appointments and she laughed at my red face when her feet were spread wide in the stirrups. "I don't know why you're embarrassed, Juan. This is how you got me into this mess," she told me with a laugh. It must have been really funny because both the doctor and nurse laughed at the comment, or was it my obvious embarrassment?

>>>>>>

As I learned more about the company, I realized that we needed at least two new salesmen. I phoned the chairman of the Department of Business Administration at UTEP--The University of Texas at El Paso. After explaining what we needed I was promised that we would get at least a dozen "prime" candidates. I interviewed the candidates with two of our best salespeople and after the first seven I was more than a little concerned. Samuel and Janet agreed that we'd heard enough BS to last a month, at least.

Fortunately, the next candidate had the sense to admit that he needed to know a lot more about the service in order to tell us how he would sell it. That's what we were looking for. We found one more--our final interview--and offered the two candidates what we felt were excellent opportunities as soon as they graduated.

During the first six months on the job, I made two major expansions. First, I bought two automobile transport trailers and hired two experienced drivers. There was a lot of business moving cars for snowbirds and also for cars that had been auctioned--used and classic. Second, I added a large strong room constructed of reinforced concrete and thick stainless steel and a door with a combination lock similar to what you might see in a bank. Only three of us had the combination and the door was under video surveillance twenty-four hours a day. A strong room would enable us to keep high-end electronics, gold, and precious gems for several days between transport in and out.

Oliva Transport's property included more than ten acres with three buildings. A large warehouse with twenty loading bays was just to the left of the main gate. The office and maintenance garage made the second building and a smaller warehouse was just to the left of the garage. It was in that smaller warehouse that I placed our strong room. The entire area was enclosed in an eight-foot high chain link fence topped with razor wire. Like the strong room, the entire area was under video and audio surveillance by an off-site security company with orders to phone the police in any unusual event. The fifty-foot area outside the fence was mowed short so it was impossible to sneak up to the fence.

>>>>>>

Ana had a relatively uneventful pregnancy, but as her due date neared, I became more and more nervous. I hated the idea of going to work and leaving Ana alone at home even though she was never actually alone. The housekeeper and cook worked from 8:00 weekday mornings through 8:00 in the evening. Additionally, there were two personal armed guards on duty day and night. Still, I worried about everything--a trip, a fall, a miscarriage--everything. Ana just laughed it off, especially once Mom came to stay with us.

I knew that first children were often late and there was no way to pin down the exact date that Ana had conceived because we had made love every single day until her doctor had told us no more. Even then, Ana insisted on giving me a sloppy blowjob every morning and every night, taking my semen into her mouth and throat. Of course, I was more than happy to return the favor and I did, as often as possible.

1...456789