All Comments on 'My Virgin Sister'

by samslam

Sort by:
  • 786 Comments (Page 6)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
woww i loved it

This was amazing..... i love it ......very well written.........while i was reading it..... i imagine the whole thing.......hope you write some more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
VIRGINITY ONCE LOST KEEPS RETURNING

During my life, I firmly believe the loss of one's virginity is only something that never stops. Yes, a girl, a female, or a woman only has one Hymen, but as a God, a God lives forever. So each time one has sex, another virginity is lost, only to return. Just as it did in this well written capture by the twin brother of his sister's cherry, and his shoving his way into the channel in which he came forth from is mother, he savored his mom's cherries. Also the loss of his own many times, each felt like it was their first time when joining their bodies as one. Enjoyed this story and it receives a Gold 5 Star.

soephiesoephieabout 9 years ago
I seriously wish

That people would start putting something in the description if mothers are going to get involved in the story. I wouldn't have started this if I knew that was going to happen. Until the mother got involved I was really enjoying it. I guess I'll just have to pay better attention to tags going forward.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Why is the mom involved 👅

Ikr sophia

DutchersDutchersabout 9 years ago
Uhm..

Why are you whining about nobody giving you heads up that the mother is going to be involved? Check the tags before you read something then..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Ive read it before but its been a while. Man I love this story!! The funny thing is, I can see being able to pull off the 'training sister' routine, heh. Man, I would have killed to have a few cute sisters growing up! If only everyone in the real world came as often and as hard as they do in the stories :)

I bought a couple of vibrators and one of the eggs for my wife a good while back, and for kicks thought id try them on my cock. Nothing. Feels ok, but certainly nothing anywhere near an orgasm. Pity.

Five stars even though I usually hate mom/son stories.

I really want to try that swing thing!, ill have to reread that bit, cant picture how its made. Ive brought up a swing with my wife a few times, working her up on the idea, they have some pretty cool ones out there! now to see if theres a load bearing beam above our bed ;)

P.s., any thin, cute women in the Ft. Worth area interested in being a little sister? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hottttf

So hot I orgasmed to this! You are a great writer!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very hot

What a great story. I wish I was a part of that. I tried to get my wife interested but no such luck. So I will keep my gay feelings to myself. But the story still gave me the hard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So hot

Kept envisaging my sister and myself when reading the brother-sister parts, got me off about 3 times. Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
SOO COOL

Too good! pervert slut brother takes sisters virginity and shoves it up her ass in the name of luv! soo cute!!! please write more for all us sick perverts.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
omg

I Loved It. Stayed Up All Night To Read It.. Masturbated At Least 8 Times In All..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
connection.

I fucking loved everything about his sister part but ruined it with the mom's one. I feel the author needed more elaboration on how the brother and sister starting fucking together, it was just too unrealistic for me. After all, one of the best i've read.

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10almost 9 years ago
A day at the Market

The beginning was very nice. It was enjoyable reading with great sexual tension. Then, like the Great Stock Market Crash of 1929 This story fell through the floor. A young, inexperienced girls turns into a tramp overnight, I don't think anyone will buy that. A young man with minimal sexual experience becomes a Dominant overnight. Again, I don't think anyone is going to buy that either. You lost your way early in this story and continued to walk deeper into the forest, instead of trying to find your way out. This was a terrible effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The best!

Just Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
one of the best stories

Veey hot I read most of it on the couch right next to my brother. Hes 17 im 16. I was so wet...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
unreal! loved every word!

One of the hottest stories i've come across on here yet! hearing the details about Lisa just made it so real, imagined the whole thing. than for the many many releases! :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome

this was great! but the mom totally ruined it. :( take a longer time for your character progression.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
give me me some more

Came 3x while reading. Brings back great memories of long ago. Thanks the French Carpenter

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

So hot I love it

taco1085taco1085over 8 years ago
omg

That is one of the best written stories i have read in a while. so hot, you are amazing... thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

Absolutely amazing story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome

One of the best written stories

AaliyahMAaliyahMover 8 years ago
One of the hottest stories I've ever read

Jack is absolutely awesome. Love him. Lisa not so much. Demanding, aggressive brat that never shuts up. I'm glad when mom came on the scene only because she shut Lisa up. Very well written. What else can I say, except LOVE JACK

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
condoms

How are they not using condoms, his ganna get them pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Quite good but......

......you need to find out where a hymen is 'cos it certainly isn't where you think it is. Apart from that, pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

A wel written story, but not too realistic concerning pregnancy. Jack fucking his twin sister as much as he has without using a condom and not getting Lisa pregnant is not realistic and when they start fucking mother, the same thing no condom and no pregnancy, I don't think so. I fucked both my mother and sister for a period of about ten years and they both had 4 babies cuz I didn't wear a condom and they didn't use any method of birth control and we wouldn't have it any other way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
the very best

Amazing!!!

better than porn

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Dude u are the best writer ever I've never read anything like it. You have to write more of these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing!

That Was Awesome!!

Keep it up!

Rapier875Rapier875over 8 years ago
Amazing, incredible, wonderful, steaming hot and a lot more besides !

Definitely one of the best stories on this site !

Simpy awesome in fact.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Greatttttttttttttttttttt

The absolutley best on the sight, the right subject matter, good writing, the right length, Quiet impressed with this writer, Braovo!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Omg, you're amazing man.

It's fucking amazing. Yeah.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OMG

That was an amazing story ,very easy to put myself in your shoes the way it was written.Thanks for sharing.It was the best story I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pregnancy

The only thing missing from the story is lack of protection,are you going to continue the story with pregnancy sex? Very Hot!

thebug37thebug37about 8 years ago
MOM CAT & HER TOM & KITTY KITTENS

First "Tom Kitten" get's sniff of "Kitty Kitten" and then pops her cherry. Next both "Kittens" sniff out "Mom Cat" and inter breeding just happens in the alley by the back yard fence (albeit in their beds) and continues when the "Old Tom Cat" walks across the back yard fence but never catches on two being cuckold or spots incest from his little kitties. Hell, this is one terrific story and more worthy of 15 stars - five for each of the playful horny alley kats. You got my five! Hope I can read where two of those Kats end up with kittens of their own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
wrg,idts

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Your story is so close to my life

I fuck my dad and brother every day

Sometimes his girlfriend(he's divorced) comes over and ,

Fuck the foursome is worth mention.

We are less daughter-father and more of fuck buddies

I'm so gonna try the harness thingy with my bro

Draconic1331Draconic1331about 8 years ago
Awesome story

You got me cumming almost from the start of the story, to the last few lines.. that's how good this story is. You got 5 star rating, though I wished I could have given you a 20 star rating instead. *favorites your story* Never give up on your writing, as it is great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow.

I am available for adoption into this fabulous family. My pecker is still throbbing.

thebug37thebug37about 8 years ago
Mommy, may we suck your titties

So ask her twins - a son and daughter? You put together a nice long story and you deserve a five rating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
How Many Times Can I Cum??????

FUCK!!!!!!!!! Sam Slam, this has got to be the hottest, nastiest, most ejaculation causing story in the history of porn!!!!! I have only read through four parts and my cock is so sore from manual abuse I'll have to come back later to finish the series, cumming all the way!!!!!

FUCK!!!!!!!!!! This is a masterpiece of erection and ejaculation causing prose that should win every fuck prize ever thought of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WOW!!! The best

I came at least 4 times to the story and I only read through it once

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Can't wait

For my son or daughter to come home.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Cum 5 times

This was the best sex story i have ever read and i came like 4-5 great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
12 times

Masturbated while Reding this story.

Most favorite of all.

never2old66never2old66almost 8 years ago
super stimulating story.

Best story I have read on literotica.. I will definitely read it again and again. I will ead any stories you submit. THANK YOU!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I don't think this story is good because i think this is the best ever in the history of literotica. I couldn't count how many times i cum while reading this story. I loved it and I would love reading another stories from this author. It worth grade 10 out of 5 )))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
wow

Lost count of the times I cum in my sisters hand.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
SORRY BUT......

THE FIRST PAGE WAS SOOOOOO BORING, I GAVE UP . I WONDER IF THE FINAL 8 PAGES WERE AS BORING.

THE MALE IN THE STORY WAS SET UP AS A CREEP PEEPING TOM....... THAT ALONE WAS A LOSER OPENING...... SORRY

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Good story in the end/Slow starting but got more interesting as it developed. With the amount of fucking between brother and sister pregnancy should have occurred.

I would have rated the story a 5 if evidence of pregnancy was developed in both sister and mother.

wazza44wazza44almost 8 years ago
Can't Stop Cumming

Fuck this story is so fucking hot. My cock has been hard for so long. I've jerked off 6 times and covered the floor with a load of spunk. The 7th time I've unloaded into my hand then licked the cum and swallowed my creamy jizz.

I've saved the story in my favourites so that I can jerk off whenever I feel the need to cum, which is just about now. One more cum load ready to squirt. Fffuuuccckkk.

rosscaresrosscaresalmost 8 years ago
Kudos

Don't let the naysayers discourage you. The story was great and offered up even more than the title implied. I thought the plot arc was necessary, building to the final seduction. Way to go. Grammar was also excellent. Bookmarking this one. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
wow

couldn't stop reading it, my cock exploded when he fucked mum in the ass. brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
AWESOME!!!!

Wow! Incredible dialogue, amazing story line! I was hard throughout. Erotic, sensual captivating ending! I have read all 9 pages over and over again, like others I have masturbated numerous times, my pre cum overflowing to new heights. Wish there was more to read.

prop69prop69almost 8 years ago
Best Twin story EVER

My cock is worn out from being hard. I'm saving as a favorite so I can read it over and over again.

funluvinajfunluvinajalmost 8 years ago
Holy fuck

I haven't had a story make me that wet in a lonnnng time. My fingers rubbing my clit throughout... Dipping in two fingers from time to time. Very delicious!!!

I think this is inspiring a new audio!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

...Well written and very exciting IMO.. Got me off more than once, especially when Mom got seduced. If only ....?!?

Love the writer.. Got a thumb on erotica..

Kudos

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome story but ...

This is a great story, well written and structured, but for one thing.

Anyone who knows anything about the female anatomy knows that the hymen is just inside the entrance to the vagina. Putting a finger more than an inch inside would usually pop her cherry, since the aperture in the membrane is only about a quarter of an inch - half the size of an adult finger. Two fingers definitely would pop it, so getting his cock halfway in before taking the virginity makes no sense. Especially after being repeatedly finger fucked.

pussylover20166pussylover20166over 7 years ago
Came really hard Everytime !

Fucking amazing story. Lovely mother n daughter relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Twins are different ages?

16-year-old sister and 18-year-old brother? Twins?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story

When I start to reading, I was thinking that is a typically story of incest about siblings, but the story turns very hot, specially when moms enter in a threesome. I liked the story.

4* for you!

Great job!.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nearly Perfect.

There are only two things which have kept this from being a Perfect Literotica tale. First, you should have included, subtly early in the story, a reference that, despite being a determined Virgin, Lisa's mom had put her on birth control pills a few month back, primarily to regularize her menstrual cycle, but coincidently making her much more sexually receptive and responsive. This gets you past the obvious problem of why Lisa hasn't gotten pregnant, and how she could change so quickly from a Virgin, into a Fuck Machine, with all the bells and whistles. This could be easily inserted in a later revision, without any further changes in the story Line.

The second thing come at the end, and could produce a far superior ending, or better still an additional chapter or two. Let's suppose that MOM IS USING A DIAPHRAM for birth-control purposes with Dad. She's going to have to do a something special for looking after Jack's semen until dad gets back home. But suppose when he comes home he gets a big fucking welcome from mom (always wearing her diaphragm, of course) but when she team fucks Jack and Lisa, she goes "unprotected." By the time J&L head off to College Dear Mom could be knocked up down and sideways, and ready to spend a lot of trio time with her twins. Hope its worth considering, and Thanx for the great read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good job!

I don't normally read the more taboo stuff but this story is very good! Really hot action, with a decently realistic build up to all the big moments. I would have liked a better ending. Like one last scene between the three of them. Really because from the beginning of the story and all the way through it Lisa is described as having this beautiful, perfectly round little ass. I loved that of course, but then no matter how wild she gets nothing is ever really said about any kind of butt play with Lisa's sweet little bottom. What? I know at the end butt plugs are mentioned, and it says there's nothing they won't try, but I was really let down that there was no anal sex with Lisa vividly described within the story. I mean if the mom's asshole is tighter than Lisa's pussy then Lisa's asshole would be the tightest of all! I want that! It would have made a much better final scene in my opinion. But still over all a great story, and well worth the read! I will surely look for more of your work, so please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Liked it but...

Got turned off when mom entered the scene. Also, this would have been better in 3 chapters. Otherwise good. Nice buildup and good sex scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot Story

It was all good but I liked it when they were playing with Mom in the pool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
holy fuck!!

This was so fucking hot!! It turned me on after a couple of minutes of reading it!!

i think im going to have a great night tonight! ;) camt wait to read more of these kind of storys!!

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Very hot story

Maybe, the hottest incest story I read in LIT.

I'm waiting for a sequel.

5* for you.

I apologize for my English, is not my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This is so fucking sexy made me cum like 3 times

....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
THE BEST

This was amazing. I came like 4 times within an hour. I think I would've liked it better without the mom in the story though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

how is the sister not pregnant?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great!

What a great story!

I'm a writer myself. Come check me out if you want:

http://imageteam.org/img-52de33c86e351.html

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Nice. I stopped reading after the mom started getting involved though. Just skipped to the end.

MightyMouse132MightyMouse132over 7 years ago
Love It!

Awesome story love it a lot this is like the 5th time I have read this story! keep up the great work. As you are a great writer and a all around great story.

scotlytscotlytover 7 years ago
Awesome

What a great story, I loved every bit of it. Thanks for writing g.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot!

Thanks for the story. That was awesome. It just kept getting better and better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not sure about the "Mom".

Loved the rest of the story though. When it got to the mother as well, it kinda lost something for me.

To each their own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I want to be the younger brother

I love be a younger brother and have a sister and mo m thats boing that

blackknight314blackknight314over 7 years ago
Great story!

I don't know what I can add that the other 250 plus folks haven't said. I liked the addition of the mom to the story. What about an addition of another brother / sister, sister / sister, or brother / brother couple joining them at college? Just a thought. What a great story thanks. I'm going to have to try some more of your stuff. WOW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Flawless!!!

More than 4 years ago I read this and was captivated by it! I couldn't remember the name. Just something along the lines of "My little sister" or "My ********* Sister" but I just couldn't find it!!! I can't even begin to tell you how euphoric and sexually charged I felt when I found this beauty after such a long search! I was almost convinced that this was lost in the deep dark web and would never be found again! You sir are an amazing writer!!!!!

J. Jamie Dupane

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Curious

I think Samslam should get on till the end man ...did he and his sister marry other spouses or.....?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
i would give that ten stars hell of a story

Hell of a story 10 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wait a minute

It says the mum is 37 but the twins are 18. This means their mum had to of been 9 when she gave birth to them...🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Response to "Wait a minute" and other stuff

Ummm. 37 minus 18 = 19 not 9.

I love the story and would love to read more. Does Mom end up leaving Dad or what happens?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
hmm

maybe they can trick him as well:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

All that fucking and Jack didn't get his Mom or his sis pregnant. I fucked my cousin for a month and got her pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
All in the family

I thought that it was really a good hot story.

But I was ready waiting for Jack to get his sister pregnant

It's hard for me to concive that as they were fucking that nothing was said about her having a period and what they did when she did.

It also amazing that she didn't get pregnant with as much seman she had pumped inside of her cunt.

I had unprotected sex once and I got pregnant.

I know that it's just a story but her getting pregnant would have been a great ending to it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story!

Good timing with all of the story characters engaging. Well written to establish erotic timing and interest. There is an opportunity here to continue with "Dad Cumming home."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great until you fucked it up

Great until you fucked it up with the mom

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Oh god, I came 12 times

Fuuuck I cant stop jerking off my tight warm pussy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
BREATHTAKING!!

SUCH AN AMAZING MASTERPIECE!! Omg youve made me so horny damn!! Im a girl btw ;) and this story makes my pussyy so wett!! thank you!! :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great storytelling.

It is telling that, including mine, you have 591 comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazing

What a fabulous story, I couldn't stop reading it, nor could I stop getting off on it

thedayafterthedayafteralmost 7 years ago
Brilliantly Hot

Hot story. Read a few of your stories now and you have a thing about including mum's in the children's incestuous relationship. Not sure why because the stories have been hot enough without a parent included. Still a great story though. 5 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazing

I've read this story several times and it turns me on more every-time. GREAT story

DYNO224DYNO224almost 7 years ago
NOT THE FIRST TIME FOR ME EITHER

Knock them up if you're gonna rev the engine let out the clutch.

omachronomachronalmost 7 years ago
Hot!

I love the slow build up and the kink!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Old Story

I read it here befor.

PhineasNPhineasNover 6 years ago
Did Lisa get pregnant?

Virgin, wasn't on the pill? That much unprotected sex? C'mon

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I had to laugh

What guys really want is a blow job??? WRONG!!! Young guys want to fuck a pussy! AND cum in it. A dick is meant for a pussy, not a mouth or an asshole. A pussy is perfect and it needs to be natural, not shaved to look like a nine year old...except for pussy liberal guys...3 stars

Sam382Sam382over 6 years ago
Simply AMAZING

This was simply AMAZING.

But like many of the other comments mention, my main peeve with this story is the lack of a mention of any form of Birth Control. That much unprotected sex and neither Lisa or the mom (mentioning her name would've been a nice touch) got pregnant!? Though if I remember the story correctly, you had the mom's age as being 46 (where some people are getting that she's 36, making her 9 when Jack and Lisa were born, is beyond me) meaning that she is near that age where Menopause begins in some women; though there have been some instances where a woman of that age have gotten pregnant.

Also, the ending felt a bit rushed. You definitely could have expounded more on their sexual adventures when Jack and Lisa went off to collage. I know that a lot of other comments suggest that you should of had Jack and Lisa bring in a friend they made at college (a girlfriend/boyfriend, or another brother/sister duo that the befriended), but I don't think that they would bring anyone else into their sex lives like that; and especially not with their mother also already being involved.

But I do agree with some comments that ask for a sequel of some sort. It would definitely be worthwhile for you to consider, samslam. It doesn't even have to be set during Jack and Lisa's college years, it could be set 10 years after the beginning of this story. But a look at their lives after this would be nice, and make for a good read.

Again, this was simply and amazing story, samslam. 5 Stars all around.

1...345678
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous