All Comments on 'My Virgin Sister'

by samslam

Sort by:
  • 785 Comments (Page 7)
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

Was soo sexy. Was wet the whole time. Played with myself alot

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW!

Samslam, after reading this story and realizing what could have been, I just wish I had been born a twin!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The hymen.

It ain't where you think it is.

Sexy story nevertheless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

The hymen is indeed not where you think it is.

It took me multiple days to read this story, if you know what I am saying!

The story is well written and very engaging! Although the title was not correct after the first few weeks of the story, it pulled me in and I am highly encouraging you to write a sequal! You are a real talent! Absolutely loved it!

6 out of 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wet

I’m soooo wet right now some come overandfuckmypussy 👅👅👅👅👅👌👌👌😁☺️☺️

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Surprise after surprise

It was a good story enjoyed it very much rose to the height of incest

GrandepickGrandepickover 6 years ago
Family Fun

My stepsister and I had sex of some kind for 44 years until she died unexpectedly at 56 a few years ago. We didn't live in the same house so it made things difficult until I got my license and a car. We didn't know each other until she was eleven but felt an unusual attraction the first meeting and it grew from there. Somehow never got caught or even accused of any indiscretions. She did threesomes with both my wives and me but we never got into her husbands knowing anything. We used anal and oral sex for years because birth control was nonexistent in the early 60s and she loved it in her azz anyway. She was the most consistently hot woman I ever knew and had a hell of an imagination. If you take the mother part out of this it very much of it reminded me of many of our most enjoyable things. These thing happen for real much more than anyone will discuss because of the taboo even with stepsisters and parents. If there had been more than the 20 months or so difference in our ages I might would say that there could have been some issues to discuss but we were equally guilty in our curiosity about what felt good and why couldn't we do it if we wanted. I had similar sex happenings with two cousins about the same time with the same age differences but they didn't continue after we were married plus they were much more infrequent while still super hot. In this part of the country fathers, stepfathers, aunts and uncles as well as step siblings were the usual culprits. Not many mothers seemed to get involved with their own kids but others in the families.

Great story and I hope you have much success in your other writings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I liked your other stories better

It was pretty good, but I liked the more "romantic" theme in the two other stories of yours I've read. This is just kind of basic; guy has hots for sister, gets her to mess around with him (which was kind of sleazy, as was spying on her; not something you do o someone you really care about, but hey, fiction). But they just turned into crazy Fuck Machines too quickly after he initial successful meeting, and it just got kind of boring after that. I think less can be more, I'd like to read about them getting a chance to finally be together only once in a while, with some risk of their secret getting out and ruining everything aroind every corner. Then when they finally get a chance to be together, it's a much more exciting, special thing. Basically this was just a long description of all the ways they spent every day fucking (but I admit my favorite part of the fantasy is when their true feelings for each other are finally admitted and acted on the first time...to me that's a lot more exciting than the ongoing relationship, when it seems that some of the earth-shaking quality of the taboo-breaking would have worn off over time. But that's just my thing, so I guess I'd better write my own story instead). Speaking of which, you totally lost me by bringing the mother in. To me that just seems weird and creepy, not hot at all.....but I'm not dumb enough to cast stones while my house is glass! Who am I to judge anyone else for what they enjoy?

Also, more actual tender romance would be nice once in a while, not just constant sex. Maybe they enjoy spending time lying under the covers together, kissing and snuggling and laughing, and NOT screwing like wild apes, just because they really enjoy each other's company and physical contact, not just "fucking" (I know, I knowm that's not what most people are probably here it read, but I think it could be a part of a story at least!). Like I said, I guess I'll just have to write my own story. God knows I used to come up with plenty, of all sorts, in my head to kill the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Liked, but .......

This story was much too long to keep from fucking the girl's ass! Finally mom got it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

What a read! Everything they did I wanted them to do! By the time it came to fucking mom I was getting so impatient, but so hot. Horny as fuck right now!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Did my mom from 12 on,

wish I had had a sister but my mother was more than enough. when I was 12 she caught me and a neighbor girl my age going at it. my scolding wound up with me doing her, was active until I was 27 and got married, wife and I have a 4 yo daughter, don't know yet what life will bring

MaxDecattMaxDecattabout 6 years ago
Familar theme but well handleed

Keep up the good work.

funseeker1186funseeker1186about 6 years ago
As good as it gets!

I don't think it could get much better One of the best stories ever.

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
I am so

Jealous! It's so Naughty but by hell it would be nice! Oh well dream on you old coot?

This story is what dreams are made of! So yeah Thanks for sharing this Fantastic Story with us! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★+♥♥♥♥♥ for the dreams WOOF! With my long tongue out! Yeah Man!

horny2doithorny2doitabout 6 years ago

Yes, a very hot story for sure. Brother and sister in love and having hard sex constantly. Now Mom gets involved ... unbelievable in what they do but whatever works is great. A sequel would be nice .......... thank you.

bendigoboybendigoboyabout 6 years ago
Incredibly cock hardening story!!!

You have written possibly my most enjoyed story on this site! It kept me hard throughout the entire thing!

bigbob228bigbob228about 6 years ago
Family is spelled Fuck YA!!

It's a shame that the old man had to come HOME! We could have had at least another 10 pages! I really enjoyed it keep them CUMMING!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
the fuck

who the fuck wrote this!! a sick bastard who lives in alabama

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Very good story . I'm impressed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This is so gud :))

I lost this page for a month and now that I’ve found it again it’s so good best storie of 2018 for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
How could they be twins if she is 17?

Issue there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
How could they be twins if she is 17... previous anonymous comment is wrong!!

Lisa was not allowed to date until she was 17 ....... They are both 18 now ... anonymous has to re-read page 1 again .

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Relationship

The boy is the father of his brother and of his son. Impressive.

CormacMacArtCormacMacArtabout 5 years ago
Great story until the mom crap.

Wish the description said something about the mom getting involved, moms are sooo not my thing (ewwww, yeah yeah, to each his own, I know, I'm not judging others, just turns me off), and the story was so hot until that part. Oh well. You're a good writer even so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Advice to nail your sis...

Especially if she is a reader - buy her the early VC Andrews novels. Tons of incest written so sexily, I've been masturbating to incest porn stories ever since. I even had a partner who role played with me. It may not work for everyone, but it will make some young women more open to the idea.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Age issue wtf

One of 5 stories best written. Only wish I had a sister. Don’t care if she is a twin, older or younger. As long as she he an insatiable appetite for sex as Lisa. Would love a sequel from college. When does she get pregnant and when do they get married. And how much tighter is Lisa’s asshole than moms.

Fanfuckingtastic written story.

Lisa if you don’t marry Jack- marry me. I won’t argue your age at all.

undefinedlustundefinedlustabout 5 years ago
Too far

The bro/sis was borderline within the realm of possible... the adding mom?... Yeah I know that's a recurring theme for the writer but unfortunately pushes it into niche stuff...

ChrystleAyer24ChrystleAyer24about 5 years ago
Hmmm...

Well, I *was* enjoying that until mom got involved. That ruined the story for me. May I ask a small courtesy of you & other authors; if your story is under bro/sis tags, a warning if it includes parents/children, anal, threesome or group sex, please. A polite gesture to those of us who are not into those scenes. I hate when I begin to invest in a story only for it to stray into categories that are just not my thing. Well, at least I enjoyed the exclusive bro & sis parts in this story.

Smoochint5555Smoochint5555almost 5 years ago
Great story, very well written

I loved how the brother worked the sister into a frenzy.

playtime999playtime999almost 5 years ago
super

Super build up so that by it's time for the sucking and fucking, we've gotten hard and horny just reading about all the plotting, scheming, gazing and longing. Really well done.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 5 years ago
Sequel

Would LOVE to see a sequel to this, Maybe Mom finds out Dad has been playing with "any port in a storm" common for stereotypical sailors. Divorces him and Her and the kids move into a 3 bedroom near school. Mom is young enough to get pregnant again, so that is why she moves in with them. Then after the kids graduate the 4 move somewhere to start the kids careers and live as married with the mother as 'in law' to the son with a small child. Easy to explain, then the daughter gets pregnant, there is so many places this could go you could keep it as a love triangle that works, or you could go wild and include co-eds, or co-workers. Maybe one finds out the son is doing the Mom and 'they' explain since she is alone with a small child she doesn't date so the daughter gives her husband permission to take care of Mom's needs. Co-ed/co-worker winds up thinking its hot and being bi/bi-curious, wants to join then 'talks' daughter into joining too. You are one of my favs and I know you could make it soo HOT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I see, some people are okay with bro/sis but not okay with mom/son? Moral lines have already been crossed so I don't see the reason for the dislike.

Anyway nice story

prop69prop69almost 5 years ago
9 pages is too long to wait

Just like Tony in the first chapter, your story too long.

Also, Jack fucking and her not was a little odd.

Months without being caught. No, she would have looked

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Started off well.

Started off well and the first four chapters were good, very good. It lost credibility though when Mom got involved.

One small point; if you're going to write about the hymen please find out where it is first because it's not where you think it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Your story’s been stolen...

It seems a chap called Ken can’t resist Literotica and infringing on others’ copyrights.

https://www.asstr.org/files/Authors/ken/My%20Virgin%20Sister.txt

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
3 I like Mom/Son,and Bro/Sis, ....

Just not TOGETHER! Pick ONE and write that please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The hymen is located at the entrance

You lost all credibility when you put the hymen halfway in her pussy. The hymen is at the entrance and would’ve most likely been broken the minute anything was shoved into her - fingers, tongue, cock - whatever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good, but...

I agree that the sibling part was delicious, but the story got really stretched when Mom got involved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story!!!!

Made me hard as fuck! makes me wish i was in this story!!! BTW Rated five stars!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amazing beautiful story!!

It has been 14 years and I cannot get ENOUGH of Jack and Lisa!!! This is not an epic fail, don't listen to the haters LOL!!! please give us a part 2, i have much more cum where that came from.

iAm_EMTiAm_EMTabout 4 years ago
Best Story Ever

I have been coming back to this story almost daily for over a decade.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 4 years ago
Holy S**t!

I think about the only thing not covered in this story was golden showers. Just about everything else goes, but I loved it. If you didn't get hard reading this story than maybe you should check your own pulse because you must be dead. Kind of long but worth the time spent reading it. Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Oh Lisa, Wish I was there with you

This story really got my juices going … until Mom gets in on the action. Jack and Lisa had lots more adventures to be experienced without the need to bring someone (Mom) in to the action. I suspect the author got tired of this story or lazy and wanted to end it and move on. Too bad heshe hasn't posted in a few years … ah well, maybe Someone will pick up where the kids left off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Bravo!

This was one of the most well-written tales I’ve read in a long time. Well done!

Writer2000Writer2000about 4 years ago
A great erotic story

I enjoyed this story immensely but I find the constant use of the present tense for things that happened in the past annoying. I know that, if used sparingly, it can add immediacy and pace to the action. But it shouldn't be used throughout the story as it can confuse the timeline and just irritates literate readers.

Apart from this though I congratulate you on a well written and very sexy story. I hope to read more about Jack and Lisa in the future.

magic10fingers4magic10fingers4about 4 years ago
Am tired

What a fuck feast!

Aussie1951Aussie1951almost 4 years ago
Bloody brilliant

What a calling shame you didn’t continue on with sequels. There so much more to this story.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Brilliant!!!!

I can't believe how well written this story is. Very captivating and erotic from start to finish. A very tailored and well structures story telling. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wish I could do this with my mom

This was so fucking brilliant made me cum several times reading it.

ScottsboyScottsboyalmost 4 years ago
Fantastic Story

Wow that was so hot, I couldn’t stop reading it had to read every chapter. Got hotter as it went a long. Again I say wow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Wow..just amazing ..thousand starts for this one

becker92548becker92548almost 4 years ago
Loved it

Can't get any better.. Would like to know about the movies they made/make

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
did you just fucking try to explain to me how to play monkey in the middle?

I KNOW HOW TO PLAY MONKEY IN THE MIDDLE BITCH YOU CANT FUCKING EXPLAIN THINGS TO ME 1V1 ME NOOB

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
About filming this story

Wow. This is a incredible story. Please make a x film from this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great fucking story!

Gave you 5 stars because 10 wasn’t available.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
sounds Great

Sounds Great never had a Mother & Daughter. Have had my wife & her Sister it was great would have been better if they eater each other 's pussy!!!!!

MrTylerWpgMrTylerWpgover 3 years ago
Wow

An amazing story!!!

JimdamnJimdamnover 3 years ago
I agree... make it a movie!

Amazing story thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Brother

My brother and I were home alone a lot, and he was my very first fuck. Painful at first but pleasurable at the same time became he has a huge thick cut cock. Always pulled out and spurted on me. So erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
awesome

It's awesome man.. 5 stars from me

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
more please more!!

make babies7

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wonderful.

2cookies4u2cookies4uover 3 years ago
Fantastic

Awesome story! Couldn't stop reading it. Kept me with a perpetual hard on the entire time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Excelente

jsmangisjsmangisover 3 years ago

I really enjoyed your story. It was well written and very hot, but it had one very obvious flaw. While 'keeping it in the family' usually does not cause STD's, it very often results in unwanted pregnancies. You did not mention any one of the participants using any form of birth control.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I loved it all, but the harness part didn't seem like it belonged.

lovedefactolovedefactoover 3 years ago

Just read this story from your collection. Excellent job. You have become one of my favourites! Hope your other stories come close to this. Thanks

GoofyRobGoofyRobover 3 years ago

I skipped from page 3 to page 9. For me a good story must have some belevability. This one didn't.

sixfoot4sixfoot4about 3 years ago
Boner

A good horny tale, producing several boners in the reader.

batman20003batman20003about 3 years ago
Great

Wish my wife could show at least a tiny bit of Interest in sex. Guess we've been married too long. This story had my dick hard to the end. Don't you love it when some readers comments indicate that fantasy isn't real. I'm sure in this wild world, a three-way like this has happened. I once watched a video made in Russia where a youngish man introduced his sister and mother and then proceeded to fuck them both. It was realistic but I could tell neither of the women were much into it. Probably did it for the money. Their home was a novel.

I marked this as a favourite. First time ever..

Skipper600Skipper600about 3 years ago

I loved it, erotic, well paced. Just established a vigorous pace then kept on going and going. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Thank you. This story is well crafted, fast paced, high interest, and hot! Bring us another.

WolfiesLadyWolfiesLadyabout 3 years ago
WONDERFUL

Loved this story. Interesting, as well as sexy. Thank you!!

Aussie1951Aussie1951about 3 years ago

Great story,I only wished you carried on with it. I feel there’s a lot more to this story. Still I gave you ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hottest bit was when he enters his sis for the first time, and describes her sexy little pussy as "massaging" his cock "with a thousand needles". My dick gonna be forever envious of this scenario...

Taf45377Taf45377about 3 years ago

I enjoyed the story until the scene in their mother's bedroom. Just wasn't for me for some reason so I stopped reading it then rated the story as a three star. I would have rated much higher if it hadn't been for seducing their mother as they did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Incredible

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The best story I’ve read

Damned_But_Not_ForgottenDamned_But_Not_Forgottenabout 3 years ago

Why did you gave to bring the mom into it without putting that in the description.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Okay. I don't masterbate, watch porn or really anything. I honestly don't know how but, I stumbled upon these countless stories. Have read idk 10 or 20 now! Enjoy reading, IQ extremely above average & then some. Covid being what it is, I've sorta been stuck in the fucking house 14 months. Seen maybe 4 family members, then I did see 3 friends (seperate times) from approximately 12ft, both double masked!! Michigan is fucking Covid insane, at the present time April 2021. Well it's been insane last 5yrs & way longer. Douche bag Trump, Covid, Flint water, Detroit always, Capital under siege, governor almost kidnapped & countless more things!! MY POINT: congrats on this writing man!! Great story!! STORY ISSUES: to me was the mom shit. Personal issues & the brother & sister did great on their own!! NOW: to the writer, Hot story! I leaked or O'd just reading, nothing else. PEOPLE ISSUE: many write, the sister would be knocked up & the mom! If you can believe the organism's going off like fire works & many other things! Then you idiots should just assume, even a virgin can be & probably is, on the pill these days! Next, with medical & pregnancy issues these days, then after the mom gave birth to twins! She got her tubes tied, had a medical complication & can't have kids or is just infertile!! Fuck!! Next, ppl say the girl went from virgin to super horny or slut I guess, if you must call her that! Well, she said she was fingered a bunch & did everything, but sex. Hence, she wasn't new to much. Also, it's sorta how sluts are born. Was popular in high school & several girls were virgins & once popped, they had fucked around 7 to 20 guys in a month! 2 girls, way more! Have 2 stepdaughters. I listen to 1 of them & her friends. At times, like 8 to 15 spend the wknd. They talk about sex a ton!! Have contest on who can blow, fuck or do other things to guys & keep track. Had a place for teens down the street, because many teens were having sex inside the building, outside the building, in the woods, in the parking lot, or leaving from there to have sex parties. Then drugs, alcohol & much more helped close it, but that was after 8yr. Kids, teen & ppl in their 20's suck, fuck, drink, do drugs & way more!! Sorry to babble. Dude 5 stars & hope you keep writing!! Ya have skills!! This story, brother showing up at 18yr old sister's lingerie party with her 4 friends, sister in love & brother in or definitely really gets in love "sister write "IMU" in sand, & 1 other story, are the top 3 & hot!! OHHH thank you!! Most story's end or are shitty!! You ended with brother & sister sharing an apartment & in my head living together after school!!! Love it!!! They seriously were in love, stayed in love & lived happily ever after!! Thank you, you rock, KEEP WRITING!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Freaking Awesome! Well written, from one seduction to another. And the experimentation they preform on each other.

Only_connectOnly_connectalmost 3 years ago

Doesn't score very highly on believability, but very high marks for a gradual increasing of intensity, and really hot sex. Got a bit porny for my taste towards the end, but overall really cool stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It's a shame the author has no idea about female anatomy, particularly the location of the hymen. To write about a young virgin that gets finger banged by two different guys, on multiple occasions, that magically still has to worry about the pain of her first time when her hymen is finally broken? Hint: It's not where you seem to think it is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Was a great story till you got the mom involved! Ruined!! The only addition thatd make it excitin would be Jack and the daddy double teaming them!! Like fuck thats hot!

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414almost 3 years ago

When I first read this story s few years ago I thought it was just Fantastic. Now, after reading many many of the Literotica stories, I have promoted it to my BEST EVER stories list, as the very best bro-sis on Literotica. Jack's seduction of his twin sister via teaching her to suck his cock was absolutely classic, and then to seduce her into cmplete debauchery was without parallel. And to add to that, getting his sister to seduce their mother and then to help him completely do her too was simply incredible. Thanx for the best Read Ever!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Firstly, this is a Very good story. One of the best in the Incest genre Imo. At least it excited me. If i am reading a story for the purpose of being sexually stimulated and it doesn't accomplish that, then i don't see the point. I have read other stories on LIT (at least one by this same author) that i would call beautiful, sexy and Hot because of the writing style. And Visual descriptors are important. I would like to have seen the author here spend just another sentence or 2 for describing when Lisa lost her virginity. Jmo. Obviously Everyone has their own idea of what erotica is Vs. having some aspects of Porn. I think the two are very closely related. Secondly, it is an Absolute joy to read a story (such as this one) that has Minimal typos, grammar errors, etc. To me, Nothing is more frustrating than trying to focus on reading and then having to stop, back up and try to "fill in the blank". This author has not written anything here in 4 years. I don't write but i often wonder Why an author misses an opportunity for additional chapters. This one had potential to add Dad to the mix though it is 15 years old. I hope this author continues to write. 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The story was well written without any glaring grammar errors or typos.

One thing that couldn't stop bothering me, but this seems to be a very common flaw in a lot of these erotic takes, is the utter lack of any mention of or seemingly any awareness of the fact that fucking is how we humans make babies. Little ex-virgin sister is gong to have a big belly after months of fucking her brother without a condom or going on the pill. Even if a pair of high school kids might be stupid enough to not even consider this after weeks or months of unprotected sex, mom certainly should know better and should get her daughter on some form of birth control just as soon as she finds out that she is sexually active. Regardless, or even especially if it is with her brother. And of course poor Dad might be a little upset to come home from his 6 months deployment to find out that he's been made a father and grandfather at the same time by his son impregnating his wife.

roveroneroveronealmost 3 years ago

Besides being uber hot...LOVE that you paint both Lisa and Mom having bush...SO many bald pube-less women in most all Lit stories...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story till mom was thrown in the mix. Still 5 stars, I just skip the end;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

amazing until mom came in. 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely fucking fabulous, the lucky fuckers. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m wet as fuck even though it’s so wrong but bf loves me reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was an awesome story. My brother and I have been lovers for a very long time. We are now in our late 60s fixin' to retire from the jobs we had all our lives. We moved outside our hometown area to be far away from anybody that might have known us as teenagers. We have lived as husband and wife since we moved to where we live now. Through the six years of school, college, we had to be very careful. Once we moved into our home, the house rule was no clothing once we got home from work. We chose not to have any children, "just in case". We can say that was an excellent idea. I'm gonna tell you one little item. Every night as we watch TV in the evening hours, I would lay my head in his lap and suck his dick while we watch TV. I LOVE suckin' his dick. I LOVE his cum. I LOVE pre-cum even more than that. IF there were a way I could bottle that stuff up and save it, I would. But the savings would be long gone, I'd have it all down the hatch before it could cool. My bother is butt fuckin' me as I'm trying to type this. I think I've hit the backspace button more than any other key on the keyboard. I hope I can find more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree with other recent commenters, good until mom gets sucked into the mix. Because of that I give the story NO stars.

Kiwi4everKiwi4everover 2 years ago

Keep it in the family does not work for everyone but a great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good jack-off reading.

Fun. 5 stars

Bill

1...345678
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous