All Comments on 'My Voyage of Discovery Ch. 01'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Cindy1001Cindy1001over 3 years ago

Fantastic!

It might be that Joshua is becoming more fond of Beth than just a master, the signs are there.

Something was not discussed with Hannah's and Angelique's new statuses, until now they had only sex with other women when both were present or participating. Obviously, Angelique now is bound to have sex with any woman Hannah orders her to. But what about Hannah having sex with others? That was left out of the equation.

And thank you, again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Thank you. I've been desperately waiting for this chapter. Excellent as always. Loved Angelique's submission. Can't wait to find out Joshua's problem with face to face fucking. Please keep this story going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Your writing makes me identify with several characters - truly groin and mind inspiring.

Karen_48Karen_48over 3 years ago

Another great chapter. Thanks.

scruffnzscruffnzover 3 years ago

Anon, I suspect Joshua's issue involves a very bad experience with a woman

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great addition.

Unsurprisingly this was another great addition to the overall story that is Beth.

I was surprised by the nature of Angelique’s submission jumping straight into being a slave, it seems extreme for a complete newbie, but I suppose that’s just down to artistic license? There’s virtually no mention of sub-space which feels odd to me, I’d have thought it would be something that Beth would be familiar with. Apparently it’s not dissimilar to a “runners high”, I only have experience with one of those states of being and it shouldn’t be a surprise to discover that I’m not a runner. To me it’s like having an out of body experience, the sense of “self” is missing (or maybe fluid?) but the experience you’re left with its like a sensation of pleasure every touch and surge of pleasure just merges together. I still have vivid memories of my first time.

Possibly what’s more important or at least as important is explaining “sub-drop” and aftercare. I don’t exactly recall seeing any aftercare taking place? I’m probably wrong because I’ve got an awful memory.

Love the story, many thanks for sharing it with your devoted and horny readers lol!

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A Year Long Adventure and a lot of Chapters

Well Chapter 1 covers three days. At this pace, it will take about 120 chapters to cover Beth's year long adventure. I am eagerly looking forward to reading EACH and EVERY single one of those chapters. I assume the world of multi millionaires is fairly small and they all know each other (or at least know of each other). I do have to ask, eventually will Joshua Greenbriar run into or cross paths with William Thornhill and the rest of the characters from "A Taste of Slavery"?

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Another great chapter. Not an expert but a couple of things I might have questioned but this is fiction and erotica and you do it exceptionally well. 5⛤

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites9 months ago

Good to see how you added Angelique as a slave to Hannah. Hopefully the relationship between Beth and Ange will grow and reveal more about the psyche of a submissive. FIve stars as usual, Great work.

GoldustwingGoldustwing2 months ago

Continuing to impress with your imagination and free flowing storytelling. Adding Angelique as a slave is a nice touch

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous