All Comments on 'My Voyage of Discovery Ch. 12'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67over 3 years ago
Keeps getting better

I was worried that something had gone wrong when it seemed to take you longer to submit this chapter than your usual lately. It was worth waiting for.

I expected Henri and the sons' reactions to Chantelle and Sam, but Simone (while I knew to be more open) caught me completely off guard. I didn't expect her past or her present submission. I did expect Beth to satisfy most of the family after surveys and I guessed that she would also learn of a closet sub or a lesbian but for some reason the gay brother never occurred to me (maybe because it doesn't turn me on). I think he will have the hardest time coming out to his family, especially his father.

I'd like to see Beth or Miranda go airtight with Henri and their master, along with one of the sons. I just love when a woman gets more than she thinks she can handle, or at least more than she expected. Miranda with 2 huge BBCs DPing her while she has to concentrate on pleasing her master sounds great.

Anyway, thank you for another great chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another great chapter!

Glad that Beth has finally learned patient confidentiality, it’s a very tricky line to walk. I found some of it hard to read but that has more to do with my personal issues than what you’ve written. For me sexual acts performed in the presence of anyone you have a familial bond with is too much. Despite my issues with that scenario you managed it incredibly well, the entire story is a pleasure to read.

I did find the situation with ‘Li-Li’ to be amusing, poor girl she thought she was the rebel in the family only to discover the hard way that her parents are way more rebellious than she’s ever been so far.

Thanks for sharing.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please Create the Character “Domina Beth”

Dear Thors_Fist.

While waiting for this chapter to come out, I read your entire “A Taste of Slavery” series, because someone mentioned that some of these characters appear in that story. I am little disappointed that Simone did not submit Beth thus creating “Domina Beth”, which Beth deserves / earned that title. From the start of this series, Beth, by far, exceeds the capabilities of Mistress Hannah and Mistress Lynn combined in the training of submissives just as “Domina Julia” did in your “A Taste of Slavery” series.

Plus, having William Thornhill and his wife, Evelyn on board makes “Domina Beth’s” transformation easy since they know first-hand how “Domina Julia” trained William Thornhill’s other slave / whore, Regina. Perhaps, Regina will sail as the “Sex Slave” on their next voyage. This way, Joshua will refrain from becoming emotionally involved with Regina because she will be in on loan from William Thornhill.

I always look forward to reading this story and hope Beth status aboard ship becomes more than just a Sex Slave like “Domina Julia.” It would be fantastic if “Domina Julia” and “Sex Slave Beth” meet aboard the American Entrepreneu during this voyage.

Stay COVID Safe,

Jeff

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Will have to read "A Taste Of Slavery" now to understand Jeff's comment fully. More reading 😂😂. Wasn't at all sure how this chapter was going to pan out but given that Joshua didn't have any guards other than Ethan and possibly Beth I wasn't expecting too much violence but once again Beth's psychology came to the fore to defuse the situation. Peculiar really how Beth seems to be in "charge".

The writing continues to be extremely good especially when Beth is giving one of her many and varied explanations. 5⛤ again.

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites9 months ago

This may be the best chapter yet. You keep writing and I'll keep reading. You credit your editor in each chapter. Kudos to him for a great job. Every chapter is a smooth read. Thanks. FIve stars as usual.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous