All Comments on 'My Voyage of Discovery Ch. 16'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Brilliant...but then that is the norm we’ve come to expect 😉

Loved this chapter, I pretty much fit into the category of ‘nothing is depraved provided all involved are consenting adults’. The only caveat I attach is that there’s nothing illegal, by the word and spirit of the law.

Doesn’t mean that I’m game for anything because I have some very hard limits, but just because there are things I’d never agree to doesn’t mean that others can’t or shouldn’t enjoy what they want. Life’s too damn short. I should stop rambling I suppose!

Thanks again for sharing

Tess (uk)

bhojobhojoabout 3 years ago

You are the most prolific high quality writer I know of writing on Lit. I have read all your stories and I enjoy them greatly. I do tend to see similarities in some characters for example Beth and Julia both seem to see through to the mental state of others. Apart from the fact that Julia is a switch she and Beth are almost the same in temperament.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67about 3 years ago
4.5

While I love your stories and still think that you are the best erotic writer ever, I do still occasionally have a complaint. All the contract and legal talk before having sex with an employee put me to sleep, Twice. I do believe that was the most boring page you have ever written. Things didn't catch my interest much until the DP.

Overall still a great chapter.

Always a fan

The Dirtywhiteboy

Ted

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

I agree with Tess (UK). Another great chapter and I enjoy the mental processes that Joshua and Beh go through including the legal agreements they try to put together, demonstrating again that no-one is being forced into their world. Most important.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous