All Comments on 'My Voyage of Submission Ch. 05'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
HargaHargaabout 3 years ago

Another great chapter on Beth's road to being a Super Submissive. lol. Well written and very entertaining.

My only pet peeve is how do these people screw this much in a given day. From experience 1 hour of energetic loving making with my wife and were done for the night and are usually dragging ass in the morning. I know it's a story but you had Beth, Francesca, Belle and Olivia perform over 50 Sex acts in less than 24 hours. Those are only the one's you described.

Where do they get the energy?

How can they not be completely worn out?

Who cleans all the jizz from the ship? Just kidding.....

KinkyDom69KinkyDom69about 3 years ago

Another fine chapter in your series and make it so realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow, absolutely stunning. What a surprising chapter ranging from a serious global issue to sexy times, onto different kinks and finishing with hot taboo sex.

Given the enforced isolation that many of us are going through because of the pandemic left me with a lot of reading and thinking time. I came to the conclusion that BDSM* is the perfect counterbalance to the restrictive nature of today’s society, I know it’s hardly a revelation is it. On pretty much a global scale people don’t really voice an opinion on men who have an active sex life with a variety of partners. Whereas it’s definitely not the same for women, basically the opposite. Practicing BDSM as a female submissive gives the woman the freedom to enjoy guilt free sex. Any guilt she experiences is generally of the D/s mind games variety.

* My definition of BDSM is the same as Joshua & subs. It’s S.S.C where both dominant and submissive have safe words and limits, I’ve never met anyone who had no limits.

Re comment made by Harga

I’m not currently in a D/s relationship but I have experienced it. As noted in the story the sub can easily become hyper sexualised. I wasn’t naked 24/7 because of real life commitments but I was submissive 24/7 which meant that literally everything turned me on. I really do mean everything, a breeze in across my skin/ hair, the sensation of the fabric of my clothes touching my skin, the sensation of movement just walking through a room or down the street. It all compacted into a permanent or close to permanent sexual fog. I know it sounds insane/ ridiculous if I hadn’t experienced it I doubt I’d believe it.

Thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story is amazing but I am a bit lost with the ship decks and distribution as is explained since chapter 12 of My journey of Discovery.

Looking for the net a similar ship to make my mind of the American Entrepreneur I found the Tranquility yacht as a similar one.

With that image on my mind I think you called Main deck to the equivalent of Upper deck of that ship, and 01 deck to the Main deck, and 03 to the Lower deck. I dont remember any description of deck 02.

My principal concern is the location of the guests rooms. In all the drawing plans I saw ussually are located under the owner's cabin, in the main deck (the owners is usually in the upper deck). In the Bridge deck there are no space for so many guests cabins...

I any case, the story is amazing, and I am enjoying it. Its only that I always need to see a drawing plan or I make one myself to understand this amazing scenario.

Thors_FistThors_Fistalmost 3 years agoAuthor

The Tranquility is the ship I used for perspective. The owners cabin is on the main deck at the front of the superstructure, with the play room behind it, then the bar, pool, and helicopter deck. The bridge is on the next deck up with the Captain's cabin behind it and the guest cabins behind that. The top deck is for the salon and massage room, with the masts and radar above that. Most of the crew quarters, galley, mess and some offices including personnel and sick bay are the next deck below the main deck. The laundry, machine shop, and gym and shooting gallery would be on the next deck down, and engine room and crew quarters for the crew working the engine room would be the next level down, essentially below the water line. That would be the lowest level with nothing but bilges below. So the main deck where the helo is plus two decks above and three decks below.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Cannot say much about this instalment. The story moves along but other than Herman and Oliva nothing exceptional.

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites8 months ago

You write it like you lived it. It really shows. Five big gold stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous