All Comments on 'My Voyage of Submission Ch. 06'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Excellent as usual. Well played on the religion/ sex slave analogy, it would have been bad form to use Christian nice guys with Muslim bad guys. Even referring to the freed slaves as *ducklings* was accurate, women in that position would be timid and stick together.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nice one....

but no Chapter tittle?

KinkyDom69KinkyDom69about 3 years ago

Love the emotional content.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The storyline is so good I find myself sometimes skimming over the sex to get back to the story!

HargaHargaabout 3 years ago

Another excellent episode....enjoyed it a lot.....and of course Beth is my favorite sex slave character. I hope everything works out for the "Ducklings".

I've been waiting for the crew to get some action but didn't think it would go down the way it did. An operation like that on the beach could have went sideways so easily. I can't believe he would put Beth in jeopardy or his guest.

I was also surprised that a relative novice like Jìngyi would jump head first into such an extreme BDSM scene. She never seemed to be submissive before but had asked Beth to spank her once. Is she secretly a masochist or just getting super kinky?

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67about 3 years ago
6☆s

I know it's supposed to be a maximum of 5☆s but this chapter seemed to be beyond your typical 5☆ chapter. 5 has gotten to be average or normal for you so I feel the need to add an extra star when the chapter is beyond your normal.

Not only was this chapter very entertaining, it also seemed very accurate in relation to the slaves and the slavers, at least as far as I know. Plus it had several parts that were very erotic including ending the chapter with this crippled old man actually having a throbbing hard on.

Good job

Thank you

The dirtywhiteboy

T.E.D.

KalavoKalavoalmost 3 years ago

I’m sorry Mr. Thor but you’ve lost me. I had looked forward to each episode until the last several just went nowhere. Just the same thing over and over. I do like your stories and rate them highly each time, but this one just kept droning on with all of the submissive stuff. Again…sorry.

nullacht15nullacht15almost 3 years ago

The religion/slavery things was weird, even wrong, jews don't practice missionary work since all non-Jews who follow the 7 laws of noah are also welcome to the Jewish afterlife, no converting to Judaism needed. Also tbh it feels borderline antisemitic.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 2 years ago

I wonder if Ms./Mr. Kalavo practises a high form of irony, but if not, how can someone in her/his right mind start reading My Voyage of Submission and then be disappointed about the submissive stuff ...

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

The story moves sliwly forward without losing its excellence. Another few slavers caught but no info. Will Joshua and crew get the Mr Big before they have to leave S America?

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites9 months ago

This work has become a cautionary tale differentiating voluntary and involuntary slaves. I like it and find that it takes the work beyond erotica and into the realm of novel. You should be published. Five big gold stars plus.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous