All Comments on 'My Voyage of Submission Ch. 15'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Enjoying the story.- my only comment is for a high level secret, Beth's and Miranda's status to Greenbriar is shared too often! Need to know is breached to often!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It is like picking up a novel that you can not put down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"I would have a harder time giving up everything else I own rather than give up Beth"

I think this sentence says the opposite of what you wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

7 to 10 days between each chapter is to long !

HargaHargaalmost 3 years ago

I think in this world the Press and Police are pretty inept. As I'm sure in the real world they would have all been outed by now. Not to mention the bad guys having probably figured it out and are ruthlessly planning revenge. Joshua already mentioned that his business practices were being anticipated so I'm sure the BDSM community chat lines around the world have been burning up with news of the "Good Ship Humps Alot" adventures.

I was surprised that Joshua never even acknowledges Beth's sacrifice to free Yasmine? It would be cool to see him takes his wrath out on that club for forcing Beth to risk herself.

Great chapter

Cheers

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 2 years ago

Hehe, I needed to laugh so hard! "lèche-moi le vagin". I thought to correct you, because a 'vagin' could not possibly have the masculin form. But it has, and now I even laugh harder. I salute you and your research.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Getting wilder and, surely, danger all round, both physical and reputation Al.

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites9 months ago

Well researched as usual and perfectly presented. Another five star episode.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous