All Comments on 'My Voyage of Submission Ch. 16'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Cindy1001Cindy1001almost 3 years ago

Exceedingly sublime story! Such a wonderful read. I'm on the tip of my chair, really. If the story were to be performed in a theatre, it would earn a standing ovation.

HargaHargaalmost 3 years ago

Good god.....you pulled out all the stops on this chapter.....pushed every button I have and I loved it all. I know I'm infatuated with the character Beth but when she was attacked I just quit reading. It took about a hour before I could go back and finish. A couple of broken arms is the least that piece of crap deserves and hopefully in the future he falls down a flight of stairs. It looks like Joshua is going to have to reevaluate everything as they have made alot of enemies and their getting close.

Keep up the great work.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent and sitting on the edge of my seat type chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow! What an action packed chapter, brilliant and utterly enthralling.

A very easy 5 stars too.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What armored car supplier these days would fail to put run-flat tires on one of their cars?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Who forgot to have run flat tyres? Completely unrealistic.

Thors_FistThors_Fistalmost 3 years agoAuthor

It had run flat tires. Wasn’t running because of damage to limo running through road blockade damage to axle.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

At least Joshua and co didn't cut and run but they are certainly courting disaster. One question, how did the perps know to set up an ambush, is there a traitorv in mJoshua's entourage?

An easy 5 ⛤

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites8 months ago

Wow! Great action. More, more, more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous