All Comments on 'My Voyage of Submission Ch. 17'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Cindy1001Cindy1001almost 3 years ago

Reading the story is pleasant enough, but to see a new chapter being published on a Sunday morning when I intended to relax in bed and do some light reading; just the icing on the cake. Fabulous work, again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love this story and wanted to leave a comment, my first thought was “Outstanding, as usual” bit of an oxymoron but who cares. I did have difficulty in not laughing at the name Hans Gruber, I can only assume that no Japanese corporate properties (fictional or not) were harmed in the writing of this story.

Another great chapter full of sound advice for the kinksters amongst us, I thought informing the new crewmen by reviewing what the ex slaves had endured was a good idea.

I like many others appreciate the work you’ve put into this story and grateful that you’re happy to share. (Another 5 stars)

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved it, I want to see Beth as Joshua’s number 1 submissive, they belong together and should have babies. Although Miranda is his wife, her character doesn’t interest me and I wouldn’t be upset if she is no longer in the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

In the descriptions of each person you start list skin color on the first two individuals then no skin color mentioned for the next three, followed by another mention and suprise it is black.

Out of the ten total you specifically list five as black, one as white, and four not listed at all. I have to wonder, why you felt the need to point out the black people if you skipped mentioning skin color on almost as many.

This seems forced just like so of the political position pushing in other of your recent stories, it is not a good trend and is ruining your stories.

Mike_SxMike_Sxover 2 years ago
Great series

I’ve been reading some of your earlier works and comparing it to this series and find this serie the absolutely best. Each new submission is better than the last.

Thank you for a great seriers.

HargaHargaover 2 years ago

Great story and writing

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Missed last two updates getting caught up today. Wonderful story

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Really concerned that Joshua's and Miranda's reputations could be damaged by the prick who took Maahnoor or others, especially as things got very dicey in Paris. I wonder who orchestrated the second attack.

Another great read.

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites8 months ago

Great writing, great reading. As usual.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous