My Wife at The Party

Story Info
My Wife’s Sexual Past.
1.3k words
3.44
20k
14
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzanne and I have been married for some time now, we get on well and have an okay sex life, well we did until she started to open up about her sexual past. Now it's mind blowing, intense and I absolutely love it.

Suzanne is petite and curvy with great

tits a peachy yet slightly large ass, she has a cute blonde bob hairstyle and green eyes, she looks great whatever she wears, floaty long dresses, jeans and especially short skirts. If I've been a good boy she'll sometimes dress up in the bedroom wearing (Ivory or black) silk stockings & garterbelts with high heels.

Before we were married, like most couples we'd ask each other about former partners how many people we'd slept with that kind of thing. I've slept with nine girls before I met Suzanne she said five (not true). I must admit when we had these conversations it always turned me on imagining Suzanne being fucked by other guys in all sorts of positions.

There was one particular guy called Rob who I worked with at the time, we'd often bump into him in a bar or nightclub back in those carefree unmarried days.

Rob was a tall slim dark haired guy we both got on well, Suzanne also liked him, he'd often comment "you two make a nice couple".

We'd been together for about three years since Suzanne first met Rob and as young lovers often do, we had an argument over what I cannot remember, decided to split for a while and let things cool down.

During that period I briefly dated a couple of girls who I'd kissed after taking them home nothing more than that and Suzanne admitted much the same.

After about six weeks we got back together became engaged then married two years later.

After we were married I met Rob in a bar I hadn't seen Rob for quite a while as he'd changed jobs we made small talk then out of the blue he said "you didn't marry that blonde girl from out of town did you?" with a knowing grin. This got to me, I couldn't stop thinking about it ever since.

I kept asking Suzanne if there was anything between them she'd always say no but like a dog with a stick between it's teeth I wouldn't let go. One night Suzanne went for a meal with some old college girlfriends later that evening I picked her up from the restaurant and while driving home I bought the subject of Rob up again, asking her "you sure nothing went on with him?" instead of the usual outright denial Suzanne replied "I'll tell you when we're home" maybe it was all the sparkling wine she drank that led to this sudden surge of honesty, that in turn created a feeling of dread mixed with excitement, my cock going hard which honestly confused me. I put my foot down wanting to get home as quickly as I could, now I finally get to hear the truth and could I handle it?

We finally arrived home parked the car on the drive then went inside.

we went inside made some coffee sat down then Suzanne began "during that time we split I went to a house party with some girlfriends while I was there I met that guy you used to work with" you mean Rob "yeah him" Suzanne replied, my heartbeat quickend as I knew what was coming. A strange mixture of revulsion and sexual excitement swept over me, a sensation I've never felt before, I couldn't wait to hear what she had to say.

Suzanne began.

I was dancing and enjoying the party with Janice and Barbara when that guy you worked with approached me, asked how I was then asked after you, I replied that we'd split he said that's a shame you were such a nice couple.

after a while he came back and we danced to a couple of slow numbers then he kissed me, "go on I'm all ears, I want to hear everything and I mean all the details " I replied.

Suzanne nodded took a deep breathe then said ok, all the details, sure here goes as we danced we kissed more passionately with tongues he moved his hands down towards my buttocks pulling me closer to him I responded pushing myself towards him, I could feel his hard on.

He whispered "lets go somewhere less crowded" I nodded, then he took me by the hand and led me upstairs.

I was torn between feeling overwhelming jealousy and being incredibly turned on I had a hard on as well. "Well carry on then" I said as I prepared myself for what revelations were to come.

Suzanne continued.

We found an empty bedroom and Rob led me inside, we lay on the bed and carried on french kissing as we kissed Rob began feeling my tits one at a time then both together I liked it, it felt so hot being groped by a guy I hardly knew.

He started to unbutton my blouse I asked him not to as someone might walk in, he totally ignored me as he fondled my tits, my white silk blouse wide open when he flipped my tits out of my bra and started kissing then sucking my nipples by then I didnt care if anyone walked in I felt so turned on.

Wow I was stunned by what I heard, my wife acting like a slut with a guy I was once friends with, I needed to hear more.

Suzanne went on.

I wore a navy blue knee length pencil skirt with a slit at the front Rob slid his hand between my thighs gently rubbing them as he went higher I couldnt help but softly moan with pleasure into his ear as he finally felt my pussy where he stuck one then two fingers inside me, thrusting in and out as I writhed and whimpered like a helpless kitten with my tits exposed and my skirt hitched high up to my hips, my panties pulled down to my knees being fingered by a stranger is so hot. Rob took my hand and guided it towards his crotch I felt his hard on through his trousers I unzipped him took his erect cock in my hand and began jerking him off, as I did so Rob pulled my panties completely off and shoved them into his pocket.

Rob whispered that he wanted to fuck me I replied that I wanted to be fucked by him but not here, not now too many people around, he asked me to suck his cock I promised that I would, just not here its too busy I told him. I carried on jerking him off until he came into my hand, I probably came twice after Robs vigorous fingering and sucking my nipples. We tidied ourselves up and prepared to go back to the party I reminded Rob that my panties were still in his pocket but he refused to give them back to me saying he'd keep them as a souvenir of our encounter, I didnt mind so I just smiled and said you're welcome.

I was staggered my wife really is a little slut at heart after what was said, this time I led her by the hand took her to the bedroom and had the best sex ever. I fucked her doggy style and she was screaming with pleasure. Suzannes revelations, I think turned us both on I still feel a little jealous of Rob and I'm glad I don't see him anymore but our sex life is incredible especially When Suzanne remembers some of her one night stands which I'll share with you.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.