All Comments on 'My Wife at The Party'

by Easy_GoingGuy

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed4 months ago

To write in this category is tough. The grammar police are going to be all over you because of numerous run-on sentences at a minimum. I made it through your story because first time submitters deserve at least that. This will get attacked by the half of the readers who don’t like voyeur or cuckold husbands. Good luck.

RePhilRePhil4 months ago

Welcome to Writers Hell!! Or as us reader’s refer to it, Loving Wives. Remember all us readers are basically assholes but some of us wear pants so you can’t tell. 5&FAV & Follow to a new writer here in LW. Don’t worry about crossing the bridges in LW land. The Trolls are loud and obnoxious but live in the darkness of anonymity and never venture into the light. Just ignore them and they will fade into the nether regions .

RePhilRePhil4 months ago

Btw check the authors list at the bottom of the main LW page. These guys are the best writers here so if they comment on your stories take them to heart. Especially Just Plain Bob (King of LW) and Blackrandi (queen of LW)

lc69hunterlc69hunter4 months ago

good first story. You will get better. Learn from other good writers.

And, go up to the bulletin board and go to the Author's Hangout.

deadonedeadone4 months ago

Delusion is such an addictive way of life. You think people love you when they only love the life you provide. You think people have changed, they didn't.

someoneothersomeoneother4 months ago

Stories that begin by describing the wife's tits and ass are almost certain to be juvenile nonsense, and reading proved that. Please think carefully before you post another story that wastes readers' time in reading.

As a general matter, pre-marital events have no interest unless integrated into a complete current story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

1* Very poor storytelling skills!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well, it's not only run-on sentences. There is also thé fact that multiple times a sentence is obviously and undoubtedly complète and a new one starts, but you decided not to end it appropriately - with a full stop!

And what's worse: you don't seem to have any idea about how to correctly work with literal speech.

So thanks for the effort. It would probably bé widely appreciated if you'd put a little more into it.

Tomh1966Tomh19664 months ago

1) Please use tags. Please put 'Cuck' or 'Cuckold' in your cuck stories. A ton of people like me will pass by the story and downrate your stories if you properly label cuck stories.

2) The POV changing at the end was a bit jarring.

3) Spelling okay. There were several areas where wording was odd or stilted

4) I did not downrate the story, First time authors get a big break.

Keep writing despite the naysayers and I'm a person who does not like cuck stories. Please properly label.

Slider1969Slider19694 months ago

Sorry don't want to hear about my wife's sex life before me it makes me sick and nauseous not horney. I know you weren't married to her at the time but if I would see Rob from now on I would turn and walk in the opposite direction.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Epilogue: A year later idiot sissy husband caught Suzanne and Rob fucking in their marriage bed. When he tried to stop them they just laughed at the cuck wimp and forced him to watch. It destroyed him emotionally so she decided to clean him out in the divorce and move in with Rob. Such is the fool who thinks it is hot for his wife to fuck other men. The only good outcome for the pathetic loser was Rob gave his wife a myriad of STD's. She could never have children and eventually died all alone. Nobody gave a flying fuck.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

@RePhil - Sorry, but I have to laugh at idiots like you. The people who point out that fetish stories should be posted in the Fetish category instead of Loving Wives aren't the trolls. No, the trolls are the idiots posting fetish stories in Loving Wives.

-

Avoiding the backlash of truthful anonymous comments is as simple as posting in the correct category. Granted, that does require more brains than you will ever have...

---

"The grammar police are going to be all over you because of numerous run-on sentences at a minimum. I made it through your story because first time submitters deserve at least that." - Tx77Tumbleweed

-

Sorry, but basic English should not be considered beyond the grasp of a first time poster on an 18 and over web site. Sure, on places like ScribbleHub and RoyalRoad where junior high students are allowed to post, it's a bit understandable. But, if you can't write better than that by Senior English, you probably should spend more time doing your schoolwork and less time demonstrating your lack of education on Literotica.

As to the last part, there are proper categories for both voyeur and cuckold stories. Loving Wives is not either of those categories. (I mean the "Exhibitionist & Voyeur" category even has the word voyeur in the name. Sure, "Fetish" requires you to have at least a junior high level of knowledge to know that wanting to be a cuckold is a fetish...)

lc69hunterlc69hunter4 months ago

The actuality is that most of the anonymous haters and BTBers are secretly little Taliban wannabes and want their women covered with a burqa

vitochivitochi4 months ago

@lc69hunter this is twice I’ve seen you make similar comparison to Taliban. I’ve served our country against Taliban and others who have threaten our freedoms. And it would seem that the battles continue online against ignorance and misguided people who think that their freedoms are free. The building blocks of America is the family. Families come together in love forged in mutual trust, respect and intimacy. When those are destroyed, then the family crumbles. When the families crumble then America falls, along with your freedom to make ignorant comments online.

lc69hunterlc69hunter4 months ago

@vitochi, thank you for your service. I spent a career in the Marine Corps, starting with Vietnam.

I also believe that the family is the foundation for future generations. However, I believe that part of yours and other's disconnect is equating marriage with monogamy. There is a fairly high correlation, but nowhere near 100%, and NEVER has been, from the time we came down from the trees on the plains of Africa, for either men or women.

If there is mutual respect and love between the husband and wife, a random one-off by either spouse, if done discreetly, is probably good for the marriage

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Another brain-dead cuck. Enough said.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous