All Comments on 'My Wife has a Girlfriend Pt. 01'

by Anal Slave

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Eveready1999Eveready19995 months ago

A nice enough story but please get an editor/proofread your work....

GreyMatter46GreyMatter465 months ago

You missed a few minor details like. No one bothered to take the cock cage off. And you can't just walk in a motel room. Otherwise not bad. First try writing?

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle5 months ago

He’s a drug dealer in a small town who got married at 18? How the fuck did he support his family? Selling drugs in a small town? Like fuck he did! He would have been in goddamn prison on his 18th birthday.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Made me horny. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Sissy wimp loser.Wife will dump his pathetic ass and find a real man. What a joke!

WetheNorthWetheNorth5 months ago

Horrible grammar

I seen?

I will pass on part 2

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Not the best Anal, but made me cum. That's all that mattered.

cdCindy1cdCindy15 months ago

Great start to what I hope will be a series of stories. I would love to have 2 women rim my asshole for an hour and then they would fuck me deep & hard with their strap-ons. I hope in one of the next chapters that Beth's boyfriend shows up and feeds his cock to hubby.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnal Slave@Anal Slave
I have led a life with my Mistress Wife, she taught me how to worship cock and love the taste of cum. At the present time I am a sissy bottom fag boy that loves to suck and fuck a nice big cock. I still like to suck on a stretched out pussy full of young male semen.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES