My Wife has a Girlfriend Pt. 02

Story Info
My Wife has a Girl Friend We Share Everything.
3.3k words
3.18
11.2k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/21/2023
Created 12/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,349 Followers

She quickly volunteered Beth, and of course I knew that was going to happen. Beth came over and sat down on my face. I have never ate that much pussy at one time. Cindy was sucking my cock and Beth was feeding me her pussy.

After I sucked Beth off. over and over. We said are goodbyes, and she left. Cindy and I were exhausted we fell asleep. We didn't wake up till noon the next day. Someone was pounding on the door, it was the Maid wanting to clean the room.

As we were driving home, Cindy and I was discussing what went on last night. I was thanking Cindy for a wonderful birthday present.

We talked about how nice Beth was and all three of us seem to get along very well. Not to have known each other before. Cindy spoke up and said that Beth was having to move from her apt and was looking for a place to rent.

She told her, we had a spare room we might want to rent out. She would have to talk it over with me. My cock got instantly hard, so fast Cindy noticed it and started rubbing on it. I damn near ran out of the road. Cindy looked up at me as the head of my cock was hanging out the top of my pants.

A little droplet of cum on the tip. She said "from the looks of your cock, I guess we will be renting out the spare room". I just nodded, as I was trying to get home as soon as possible. When we got home I could tell something was amiss with Cindy.

She told me to sit down she had something to tell me, before Beth moves in. She then started talking about what I already knew about Beth eating her pussy while I was passed out. "Which I wasn't passed out. She said that it made her feel like a cheap whore and she kind of liked it.

She told me about Beth making her cum over and over. And how Beth had begged her to suck her pussy. How she almost did it, and then backed out. Then she told me that she really wanted to taste Beth's pussy, and that deep down she regrets not eating her out.

And when she thinks about it, her pussy gets wet. She looked at me, and ask "Do you think I'm a whore?" You know I do like to watch huge cocks fucking little holes. I kissed Cindy on the forehead and told her I loved her and that if she was a whore. She was my whore.

And then, I looked her in the eyes and told her that Beth had opened him up to the thought of gay sex. I then told Cindy, how Beth had played with my asshole. And that she actually finger fucked me at first. Then she was fucking me with a dildo when you walked end.

She was talking nasty to me. Telling me that if I was her husband, I would be sucking cock for her. And taking cock up the ass. She complemented me for having a nice shapely butt. And told me that she would love to fuck my asshole.

Cindy got so hot she went and got her new toy out and started watching a nasty movie. She was fucking herself and I was sucking on her tits. It didn't take long for Cindy to have a orgasm.

After she pulled her soaking wet toy out of her cunt. She looked over at me and ask me if I would like her to stick her toy up my ass? I nodded and she worked half of it up my tight ass.

That was all I could take. At first it hurt like hell. As I laid there and listen to Cindy talk nasty to me. She tried to work more of it up me. But I just couldn't take no more of it. We laid there and kissed and I fell asleep with the dildo sticking out of my asshole.

Well two weeks went by and Beth moved in with us. She had her own room, but she slept in the bed with Cindy and I. As months went by, Cindy and Beth got closer and closer. I would come home from work and the two of them would be sucking and licking each other's pussy.

Of course anytime I wanted a blow job or some pussy, it was never a problem. If Cindy didn't feel like doing it, Beth would. I never got a no from both of them at the same time. I thought Cindy and are relationship couldn't get any better.

I noticed the last few times me and Cindy was together alone. Her vagina, just felt different. Cindy is the type of woman that loves sex. She can see a naked man on TV and her pussy gets wet. When I am down there eating her out. Her pussy cums in gushes.

My face will be covered in, what I call Clitty Liter. Her clit is big and meaty, It's always standing up. I can stretch it with my lips at least 2". We were watching a porn movie one time and Cindy remarked that her clit was bigger than this guy jacking off for his girlfriend.

All I know is, I love sucking on it. I jokingly remarked that we needed to sell her soiled panties on the internet. When she is horny, and that is most of the time, the juice just pours out of her.

I finally ask her if she was alright? That her pussy wasn't as tight as it usually is. She told me that she was getting a headache. So she got her new toy out and went into the bathroom and masturbated.

Any time Cindy starts to have a headache, or a problem. She masturbates and everything is alright after that. Hell if it works why not. If Beth is around she would have helped her out. Beth was out of town, she has a sugar daddy that when he goes on certain trips. She goes with him.

She is his dominatrix Mistress, and has been for ten years. I noticed when she gets back in town from a date with him. She is very aggressive for a day or two. The Alpha Female comes out in her. I came home from work early one day, Beth had just got back from a date with her sugar daddy.

I opened the front door, and I could hear Cindy moaning and groaning like she was having a massive orgasm. I didn't pay it too much attention, I hear this all the time. So I went into the kitchen and fixed me a drink. Cindy was really loud, louder than I think I have ever heard her. They didn't know I was home, so I go strolling down the hall way.

The closer I got to the bedroom the louder it got. Being a little sneaky, I peeked around the corner. There was Cindy on the bed, on all fours with her ass in the air.

Beth had mounted her from behind with a massive long cock. That motherfucker was as big around as a beer can, and about a foot long. Of course she wasn't sticking all of it in her. But I bet she was taking a good 8 inches of it.

Beth was telling Cindy to fuck herself, she told her that if she didn't take a couple more inches of it, that she would stick it up her asshole. I swear that made Cindy more horny. Because she did rock back on it, and damn near took the whole thing in her.

Then I heard Beth tell her that she loved her and that she wanted Cindy to be her lover. She wanted to be her girlfriend. Cindy moaned out yes, as she had another mind blowing orgasm. I had been standing there watching them for 20 minutes, of Cindy getting her pussy slammed.

Brutally fucked by a cock as big around as a beer can. My poor baby's pussy was never the same after that. I couldn't control myself and I didn't want to just shoot my cum in the air.

So I finally made a noise and they heard it. I gave them a little time, then I walked in on them. Beth had already pulled that monster of a cock out of Cindy and hid it.

Cindy was still on her knees, and Beth was licking Cindy's very swollen and wet, gaping cunt. Yes, it was a cunt as this point. Her pussy looked like you had split it with a ax. Beth's tongue was probing around in it. I got up behind Cindy and stuck my cock in her sloppy hole.

Beth got behind me, and Cindy's pussy was so stretched out. Beth had stuffed my balls up her cunt and had another finger in my ass. That fucking Beth, made me cum in two minutes. I was so horny, it was so fast. It seemed like a ruined orgasm.

When I look back now, I should have seen what Beth was up to. Beth was keeping my balls empty, my cock was actually getting sore from all the abuse Beth was giving it. As this was going on she was fucking Cindy with the big fake cock.

I know now that Cindy was falling in love with Beth. She had stretched Cindy's vagina out so much, a human cock wouldn't do her no good. That's when I grew a set of balls and told Cindy that Beth could basically have her pussy. but her asshole was mine.

I didn't mention to Cindy how tight Beth's pussy was. I don't understand it, Beth will fuck herself with large items. And her pussy is as tight as hell. My wife's pussy is like a bowl of jello.

As time went on Cindy developed a taste for pussy. And she was very good at it. Her long pointed tongue would work wonders around a clit. It always turned me on to watch them two enjoy each other. I did notice that Cindy was now more submissive to Beth. Than she was to me.

I noticed that Beth would get jealous when Cindy and I would have a night alone. Cindy's asshole was my fuck hole and It was like my playground. I never stuck anything in it bigger than my cock. Of course I loved the taste of her pussy juice.

I always got my share of that. As time went on, Cindy fell deeper and deeper in love with Beth. To show their love for each other we went down to this shop and the girls got their pussies pierced.

Cindy wears her wedding band on her finger. She wears her wedding ring from Beth on her pussy. When she gets real horny her lips swell up, so much you can't see her piercings. The fucking women, talked me into getting a Prince Albert, thru the head of my cock.

Best thing I ever done. When I fuck you, you will remember it. Women like to tuck on it with their teeth. After a couple months of healing up, the girls tried ole Prince Albert out.

Cindy loved it, and I could feel a lot more of her pussy than usual. I had her whining, when I stuck it up her asshole. My playground, I have to watch it or I will have a premature ejaculation.

Her ass is so great. Beth keeps her face in my ole ladies pussy, I can't believe how much oral sex them two have. The girls stay busy eating each other out.

It didn't take Beth long, till she had a chain attached to my cock ring, and was leading be around the house. Beth has been getting more and more aggressive with me. The last couple times me and her have been together. She talks non-stop about me having a gay relationship.

She told me that Cindy and her have talked about me sucking a cock for them. She than reminded me of a contract I had signed before she moved in. That I would suck a cock for her. I remember how horny it made me when I read it.

Of course I was smoking pot and was extremely horny when I signed it. She lit up a joint and passed it to me. I took three big puffs, and I was on my way. Beth ask me. If I had a cock to suck right now, What kind of a cock would I like to suck?

I took a big puff on that joint and replied. Well first off, it has to be white with some size to it. Not only long, but meaty. Not that a black one or brown one wouldn't do. I want it to taste good and smell good.

I want it to stand tall and straight, with a big blooming head on it. Something for your lips to latch on to. Circumcised of course, nothing is wrong with a uncircumcised cock ether. I love to stretch the skin of a big un cut cock over the head of my cock. I think they call it docking.

When the two cocks cum at the same time, you talking about a yummy mess to clean up. I also want to smell the scent of fresh pre-cum, from a young vibrant cock. I want the cock, ass and balls to be cleanly shaven, even around their asshole.

If I decide to run my tongue all over, I want it smooth and soft. I want them to have a enema right before our fun time. I want them to have a butt plug in there Man cunt.

I finished up asking Beth if she had any more questions for me? She ask me if I ever thought about being fucked by a man? Could I ever be a man's bitch? Beth had gay porn on the TV.

And as she was asking me this question, two guys had their cocks in the same asshole. Damn. you talk about being talented, two cocks in the same hole. My mind was racing with these questions, Beth keeps asking.

I have to be truthful, so my answer to the question, if I had ever thought about being fucked by a man? I lit the joint back up. I didn't want to sound like a fag. I spoke up and said "sure I have thought about sucking and getting fucked, all men have had some of these thoughts. At some time or another".

To tell you the truth, my first sexual act was when the guy across the street. Brought his brother over and sucked my cock in the garage. He told me I couldn't cum in his mouth. So I promised, I wouldn't.

He had a butch style hair cut and I can remember rubbing his ears as he sucked on my cock. It was in the middle of winter and the garage was cold. I had my pants down and I can still remember how it felt when his hands grabbed my cold ass cheeks.

And he sucked my cold cock into his cold mouth. His brother was standing over in the corner watching, and jacking his cock. It was so cold in there you could see your breath.

Every time Melvin started sucking on the head of my cock my balls would get cold with all the slobber Melvin was producing. I told him I was ready to cum and he jacked me off, on the concrete floor. It was so cold it froze in 30 seconds you could scrap it up off the floor.

His brother also blowed his load right after me. That was my first sexual experience. Right after that I suggested that we all stand in a circle and jack off. I was still horny as hell, and being young I was jacking off 3 or 4 times a day.

We stood in front of each other and had our pants down. Before we got a good look at each other's cock. We made a bet who had the bigger cock? The guy with the smallest cock had to kiss the cockhead of the other two.

I knew I had never kissed or wanted to kiss or suck a cock. I already knew that Melvin knew how big my cock was, he just had it in his mouth. I never seen how big Tony's cock was. I knew it didn't matter to Melvin, he loved cock.

I would love to have my cockhead kissed, but I'm not interested in kissing anybody's cock at that point of my life. And I don't think Melvin's brother Tony sucked cock ether. Tony was acting like he didn't want to do it. So that told me Tony probably has a smaller cock than his brother Melvin.

So what do I do, I start acting like a big man. I wanted to change the game, too not only kissing the cockhead, but sucking the cum out of it. Melvin voted for that as he licked his lips.

And now you have to do it to both winners. Tony heehawed around but finally agreed. I figured Melvin and I would be getting sucked off by him. As soon as we all agreed, Tony had to show first. He unbuckled his belt, and reached in and pulled down his underwear.

Very first thing I seen was a cockhead slap his knee. My mouth feel open I couldn't have imaged a cock like that on a human being. I've seen bulls out in the pasture with smaller cocks than this guy.

I couldn't get my eyes off the size of the head that cock had. Melvin looked over at me and said "your next stud". Pull them pants down and show my brother what a little cock you have.

My mouth fell down into my stomach. As I slowly removed my underwear. My cock had never been so hard. When I showed it to Tony, he started laughing. I was embarrass as hell, this is my long time friend and his brother. And his cock is 3 times the size of mine.

I turned around and told Melvin to show me what he has got. Melvin brought down his underwear, and he was nothing like his brother. He was bigger. I had lost the bet and now I had to pay up. Needless to say, I sucked two large cocks that day.

And being the nice guy I am, I let them cum in my mouth. I spit it out, but I let them feel how it felt to cum in some ones mouth. If you're going to do a job. Do it right.

Looking back, I was quite a little cocksucker that afternoon. So the answer to that question is yes, under the right circumstances, I would like to be fucked.

After all the questions from Beth. She made me cum, after I promised to suck cock for her and Cindy. Later on in the week Beth brought home a friend of her's and we performed gay sex acts for the ladies.

This went on for weeks. Over time I become quite a little faggot. Beth had me sucking and fucking so much cock, I started craving it more than pussy. We all still live together, Cindy and I are still married. But she craves pussy and I crave cock. I moved out of the bedroom that Cindy and Beth shares. I have a lover now and we sleep in the extra bedroom. Life is good, as long as I'm getting cum out of my lovers balls.

Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,349 Followers