My Wife, His Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Neither can I," Mary giggled as she wiggled her tush. She grabbed the base of Tony's cock and slowly pulled it out of her tight hole, the powerful sensations causing her to moan wantonly while doing so. His cock flopped out with an audible plop, and cum started dripping out of her well-used hole instantly.

Donald got the couple a towel, still in disbelief that his friend's big dick had just stretched open her virgin ass.

"So... what happens now?" Donald asked, unsure.

"Well, I'm going to take a shower, wash my dick and get ready for round two," Tony announced with a smirk. "Time to put that baby in your bride."

"Can Tony spend the night in our bed?" Mary asked her husband after Tony had left. "It's just easier that way, you know?"

"Of course, sure, I get it," Donald replied, still riding on the powerful high of sexual excitement. "I'll sleep on the couch. Anything to start our family."

"You're the best," Mary smiled as she kissed her husband. "I love that you're okay with this. I'm the luckiest girl in the world!"

"As long as it's not every night, it's fine," Donald joked, not realizing he had just opened Pandora's Box.

"Then if you don't mind, I'm going to catch a shower myself!" Mary laughed, hopping off the couch and skipping upstairs, leaving her husband alone as she joined Tony in the shower.

***

Within minutes, Donald heard the familiar sounds of sex coming from the upstairs bathroom. They're already at it again! Tony had probably never even heard of a refractory period, Donald thought to himself. Hell, at least he was passing on some good genes!

With nothing better to do, and resisting the powerful urge to peek on the couple, Donald got some take-away Chinese food. His wife and best friend must have been starving at this point with all the energy they were using. When he came back home, he was not surprised to find them in the bedroom, on their marital bed, getting down and dirty.

Mary was lying on her back, fully naked, her legs folded behind her head as Tony slid every last inch of his big, thick cock into Mary's sopping wet cunt. The couple was so focused, they didn't even hear Donald open the door.

"I got you guys some food," the cuckolded husband announced.

"Leave it," Tony uttered as he fucked Donald's wife with slow, intense strokes. "I'm just getting started."

Donald left the couple to their devices, taking up residence on the couch. His night was restless and long. Every time he woke up, he could hear the bedsprings creaking, or his wife moaning and screaming, begging for more.

The following morning Donald had to get back to work, unfortunately. When he walked past his own bedroom after his morning shower, he saw Tony was passed out while Mary sucked lovingly on his big cock, stroking and petting it with affection.

She came downstairs to give him a kiss goodbye, her hair a mess, her body covered in bruises and love-marks. Her breath reeked of cock, and she kissed Donald with that mouth.

"Have a nice day, baby. By the way, Tony decided to stay another day, that's okay right?"

"Uhm, sure," Donald replied as he downed his coffee.

"I'll be so pregnant by the time you get home," Mary chuckled. "Super pregnant!"

"I hope so."

Donald's day was a blur. He texted his wife repeatedly, but got no reply. He got chewed out by his boss for bailing on last night's meeting without a good reason. Donald didn't have the clarity of mind to come up with a good excuse, he took the scolding like a man. Finally, at 4 p.m., Mary replied.

"SORRY!! Been fucking all day!! Love you!!" It read.

Great. Meanwhile, he had to put in overtime to placate his boss, and this time, he couldn't bail.

By the time Donald got home that night, Tony had already packed his bags and left. Mary was passed out in their bed, naked and cum dripping out of her well-used cunt, exhausted from the marathon fucking she had received.

Donald couldn't resist. He stripped down and slid his cock into his passed out wife her in one push. Her pussy was wet and slick, filled with Tony's spunk. Not only that, but her pussy was stretched and loose, Donald's cock barely stretching out her walls anymore.

The husband lasted only a few strokes before he came, adding his load to the countless others that were already inside his wife's womb, questing for her eggs.

***

"I'm pregnant!!"

Mary was overjoyed. Finally, after all those years, all those months, they had finally done it. They were going to have a baby! She ran down stairs and flung her arms around Donald, who was doing the crosswords, all the while screaming the good news.

Donald hugged his wife tightly, elated by the fantastic news.

"I'll call Tony and tell him the good news!" Mary said excitedly.

Donald day-dreamed about becoming a father as his wife chatted to his best friend, and not to mention, his baby's biological father. He was pulled back to reality when he overheard the tail end of his wife's conversation.

"Okay, we'll see you tomorrow then," Mary said excitedly.

"What's that now?"

"Tony is coming by tomorrow to celebrate with us," Mary said with a wide smile.

Blood surged to Donald's cock as he imaged how this 'celebration' would play out. The last two times the couple had spent any time with him, Mary had been on her back the entire day, on the receiving end of his massive cock.

"That's okay, right?" Mary asked her husband when she saw the peculiar look in his eye. She sat down on his lap, pushing the full weight of her ass down on his crotch. "We have a lot to celebrate, after all," she purred.

"I... well... yes... but... you're pregnant now," Donald stammered, trying to put his conflicting emotions into words. It was clear what his wife was hinting at.

"That's true," she smirked. "Pregnant with his baby."

She grabbed her husbands hand and put it on her stomach.

"Right there, a little tiny human being is growing... planted there by Tony, when he filled me up with his seed."

She felt her husbands cock grow, pushing at the fabric of his jeans, and the wicked wife knew she was on the right track.

"As a mother, I have to make sure my baby's daddy is happy, don't I? That all his needs are taken care of?"

Donald's cock was hard and throbbing, his face as red as a beet. Even though Tony had done his part, his wife was yearning for more. Hungry for his massive cock, practically begging to be filled by him once again... he had let his wife experience pleasure, and now, she wanted more.

"But, you're my wife," he protested meekly.

Mary smirked as he reached into her husbands' pants and wrapped her hands around his tiny little cock. In less than 24 hours, Tony would be here, and he'd give her what she needed: A big, juicy cock that stretched her beyond her limits, that would fuck her senseless, and make her beg the like the whore she was.

"I'm your wife, baby... but I'm Tony's toy."