My Wife, His Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary had always been a little jealous of Tony and Amy's all-night-fuck-fest. All her life she had looked forward to her wedding night, and it turned out to be a total bust. Truth be told she was dead tired herself, and Donald made it up to her countless times during the honeymoon, but that story of Amy had still captivated her.

Much to Amy's chagrin, Tony never returned any of her calls or texts. He had conquered her, and he was on to the next one. That's how he was. A player, never settling down.

But not with me, Mary thought to herself.

He's can't wait to fuck me again.

Tony reached out, brushing his hand against Mary's red hot cheek. The young wife closed her eyes, letting out a soft whimper as Tony stroked her. His thumb brushed against her lips, sending sensations straight to her swollen bud. Her hand was still firmly on his cock.

"Take it out," Tony said. "Pull out my cock so your husband can see what's he's missing."

"You're so bad," Mary whimpered as she pulled down his zipper. This was going to drive Donald up the wall, she was sure of it. His cock sprang out his pants enthusiastically, bobbing up and down. The size still surprised her, even though she had fucked him before. A small drop of pre-cum had formed on the shiny head, just begging to be licked.

"You're the bad one, doll," Tony said. "You're the one jerking my cock up and down while I text your husband." Tony snapped a picture, making sure he caught Mary's wedding ring in the frame.

"There, that'll make sure he gets home quick."

Mary leaned down and planted a sloppy, wet kiss right on the head of Tony's cock, her tongue darting out and licking the slit. Her other hand dipped into her soaking wet panties, rubbing her sensitive clit. If anyone had told her a year ago she'd act so lewd and wanton, she would have never believed it. And yet there she was, her lips brushing up and down Tony's cock, her fingers working herself to orgasm. Slut.

"Take another picture," she said hoarsely.

"You want to see how you look with my dick in your mouth?" Tony asked her.

"Mmmhm."

Tony snapped the pic, sending it to her poor husband who was stuck at a red light. Your wife is an excellent cocksucker, he added.

"Like a total slut, that's how you look," Tony said as he fisted her hair, pumping his hips up so his cock slid into Mary's mouth. She moaned, vigorously bobbing her head up and down, trying to take his cock as far down her throat as she could.

Goddamn, she really gets off on this, Tony thought to himself. I wonder how far I can take it...

"You're ready to be my personal fucktoy tonight?"

"Mmhm, oh god yes," Mary moaned, slobbering all over Tony's thick man-meat. She licked the whole length up and down, drooling and slobbering over his giant balls, lapping and sucking on them.

"I've waited for this for so long," she cooed. "I love this big dick so fucking much. I can't wait to feel it inside of me, filling me up, stretching me out..."

Mary's hand was working overtime as she rubbed her clit, running a finger up and down her wet snatch. Any moment her husband could burst through the door, and find her with Tony's big dick in her mouth. The thought electrified the wanton housewife.

Sensing exactly the kind of power play the slutty wife desired, Tony grabbed her wrist firmly.

"Did I give you permission to touch yourself? Did I say you can come?"

Mary looked up at her husband's dominant friend with lust burning brightly in her eyes, her entire body heaving with each heavy breath she took. She was on the cusp of orgasm, so tantalizingly close to breaking through that threshold... and the way he took control of her only made her pussy throb harder.

"No," she whispered hoarsely. "You did not. Can I come?"

Tony remained stoic, refusing to bud an inch. Mary was in his control, and he was going to make her beg for it. When the night was over, she would demand that he'd keep fucking her whenever he wanted.

"Beg."

"Please, Tony, please... I'm so close. Please let me come!"

"Lose the dress and I'll think about it."

Slowly and seductively, Mary stood up and did a twirl in front of her husband's best friend.

"Did you like my dress? I wore it just for you."

"I like what's underneath it."

Mary slid the straps over her shoulders unhurriedly, captivating Tony's attention. With a shimmer the dress dropped to the floor, pooling around her ankles, revealing her pristine white, luxurious lingerie.

"Nice," Tony whistled. "Is that just for me as well?"

"What do you think?" Mary smirked as she bent over at the waist, wiggling her round butt at him, enticing him to smack it. "You like?"

Tony couldn't resist and smacked her firm booty with his open palm, the loud slap reverberating off the walls.

"Ohh!"

"Donald better hurry up or I'm going to devour your ass," Tony said as he grabbed Mary by the thighs and pulled her body close. He kissed and kneaded her soft, round butt, growling like a grizzly bear.

"You've got such a fucking hot ass," he grunted, his fingers roaming her exposed flesh. "I can't wait to fuck it."

"Ohh!" Mary exclaimed as Tony roughly pulled her white panties to the side, his fingers grazing past her dripping wet pussy and sensitive asshole. "But... I won't get pregnant if you fuck me in the ass," she chuckled.

"I don't care," Tony shrugged nonchalantly. "You're mine now. I'm going to cum in your mouth, in your cunt, in your ass — it's all the same to me. You'll be knocked up sooner or later."

Mary's body shivered with excitement as Tony's fingers probed her holes. He was so cavalier about claiming her body as his... it turned her on beyond belief. Anal sex had long been on her husband's wish list, but she had never given him the green light. And yet Tony arrogantly informed her he was going to fuck her, in her virgin asshole, with that monsterous large cock of his, like it was no big deal!

"I'm not sure Donald will approve," she whispered hoarsely.

"And why is that?"

Mary swallowed, a lump forming in her throat. "He's never fucked my ass before."

"Then you'll just have to ask him for permission, won't you?"

Her clit surged with blood, pulsing and throbbing, begging for a sweet release. Asking her husband if Tony could fuck her ass, to take her anal virginity, with a cock much bigger than his... it was lewd. It was shameless.

And Mary realized she wanted nothing more than just that.

***

With a loud bang, Donald busted down the front door. He was wheezing, his entire body drenched with sweat, his clothes sticking to his body.

"Hi honey," Mary said, her voice brimming with lust. "I'm glad you could make it. You're just in time."

Donald was stopped dead in his tracks by what he saw. Mary was standing in his living room, wearing beautiful, white lingerie, a set he'd never seen before. She must have bought it last week, specifically for tonight.

She was standing in front of Tony, who was smothering himself in her ass. He was loudly kissing and sucking on her round booty, the lewd, wet sounds turning Donald on fiercely. Tony's pants were unzipped, his large, thick cock standing upright, bobbing menacingly.

"We got started without you... I hope you don't mind," Mary giggled.

"I got here as quickly as I could," Donald puffed.

"Come here," the wanton wife motioned for her husband.

Donald closed the door behind him, stripping off his wet shirt as he walked over to his wife. The look in her eyes - so intense, so lustful - was unlike anything he had seen before. She was hornier than ever.

Mary grabbed hold off her husband roughly, pulling him in close, forcing her mouth onto hers. Her tongue darted in his mouth, imploring him to return the kiss. Donald kissed her back, his hands sliding over his wife's body.

She unbuckled his pants, reaching down to grab his hard cock. After handling Tony's massive pole, she couldn't help but feel a little surprised she could fit one hand around her husband's cock with ease. Donald slid his hands down her stomach and unto her pussy — until he found Tony's fingers already there, finger fucking his wife from behind.

Mary grabbed her husbands hands and placed them on her tits. Donald squeezed them roughly, like Tony had done. Mary threw her head back in ecstasy, a loud moan leaving her mouth. Four hands were roaming her body, squeezing and feeling every inch of exposed flesh, using her body for pleasure. She was born for this.

"I want Tony to fuck me, baby," she hissed into her husbands ear, giving his exposed neck a nibble.

Donald stifled a moan, surprised and turned on by his wife's forward behavior. She was like an animal uncaged. His cock throbbed, eager to see his wife split apart, stretched open beyond her limits by his best friend.

"Are you ready to watch your best friend fuck me?"

Donald could only nod breathlessly as his wife fulfilled his deepest desires.

"Sit back baby," she said with a crooked smile. The adoration and devotion in her husband's faithful eyes made her body tingle with desire. She loved how focused he was on her pleasure, how he couldn't look away for even a split second. She was going to stare back into his loving, trusting eyes, right as another man fucked her ass.

Mary pushed Tony down onto his back as she sat down on his chest, wrapping her hands around his thick, big pole.

"Look at how big his cock is, baby... I can barely fit my hands around it..."

Donald watched with bated breath as his wife's hands stroked his best friends cock up and down. His big dick reached up all the way to her naval. How in earth did that whole thing ever fit inside her tiny body?

"It goes so deep, so far inside of me..." She slapped the head of his cock against her naked stomach to illustrate how deep Tony could penetrate her. "It fills me like nothing else has, or ever will..."

She let her voice trail off, daring her husband to fill in the blanks. Tony sat back, immensely enjoying the psychological torment Mary was putting Donald through. She was a real natural, a born cock-tease, an honest-to-God slut. He didn't even need to move a finger, she was doing all the work.

Donald swallowed, a lump forming in his throat. "Do you want to fuck him again?"

"Want?" Mary smiled wickedly. "I don't just want it, baby... I need it. I need to feel his big dick inside of me, to stretch me, to hit places that have never been hit before... is that okay, baby? Is it okay that I want to be Tony's slut girlfriend?" Mary pouted.

"Yesss," Donald said, his voice raspy and raw. He was nearly delirious with lust, a feeling like no other taking hold of him. He was so horny he could probably cum from a single stroke, but he dared not touch his cock, wanting to savor every moment.

Mary stood up slightly, so she could rub the head of Tony's cock against her wet slit. Tony's cock was already wet with her saliva mixed with pre-cum, while her cunt was more than drenched. She moved the big cock up and down, pressing it firmly against her wet folds. Her clit was tense, and a single touch may have made her cum on the spot, but she didn't want to cum without Tony's permission.

"Are you sure, baby? Are you sure it's okay if Tony fucks me, if he fills me up completely?"

"Yes, I'm sure," Tony said quickly, lipping his lips. His wife's words were driving him crazy.

Mary smiled mischievously. Perfect. "Even if he doesn't just want to fuck my pussy...?" She guided his cock lower, until the head was sliding against her sensitive, unused asshole.

Donald's breath faltered. "What do you mean?" He said, his voice cracking.

Mary locked eyes with her husband. This was it. The moment she had been waiting for.

"I want Tony to fuck me in my ass."

***

"Y-your ass?" Donald muttered weakly, his heart beating in his throat. Her ass... her tight, virgin asshole, the one place he hadn't conquered it. He always thought it would be a birthday gift for him one-day, if he was a good enough husband and if he could get his wife into a racy mood.

She was in a racy mood alright. So racy she wanted Tony, his best friend, to fuck her in the ass with that thick cock of his.

Tony decided he had waited long enough. He pulled Mary down unto his chest so she was laying on her back on top of him, grabbing her thighs with his hands and lifting her legs. Her pussy and ass were spread open now, providing Donald with the perfect view.

Mary reached down and grabbed Tony's thick cock, rubbing the head against her sensitive pucker.

"What about getting pregnant?" Donald protested weakly.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure Tony cums in my pussy countless times," Mary grinned at her husband. "But right now, I want it in my ass."

Donald's head was swimming with emotions. Her ass was his, letting Tony ravage her poor asshole felt like the ultimate betrayal, the ultimate humiliation. At the same time, there was nothing hotter than watching his wife get fucked in the ass. This is what he wanted. This is what his desires and wants caused: His wife willingly surrendering her virgin asshole to his best friend.

"You have to say yes," Mary demanded as Tony's cock pushed against her unused hole. She could already feel the pressure building, his cock eager to explore, to fill, to fuck.

Donald could barely believe he was about to give his wife permission for anal sex. All pretenses of this being a procreative affair had gone out the window. This was pure sexual lust, pure and simple.

"Yes," Donald said, his voice barely a whisper.

"I can't hear you," Mary said wickedly. Tony pushed his hips up, the pressure building and building.

"Yes," Donald said louder. "Yes!"

"Yes what?"

Mary felt her asshole being pushed open, an unfathomable feeling taking hold of her. Her tiny, unused hole got wider and wider, struggling to accommodate Tony's large size.

"Yes I want Tony to fuck you in the ass!" Donald nearly screamed, his voice raspy.

At that moment, Mary's untouched asshole opened up, buckling under the pressure Tony was exerting, and swallowed the massive, purple head of Tony's cock.

Donald was rooted to the spot, watching his best friend's thick cock disappearing into his wife's virgin asshole, one inch at a time. Tony was now feeling something Donald had never felt, doing something he had never done.

"Ohh Goddddd," Mary wailed, a mixture of pain and pleasure ravaging her body. It hurt more than she thought possible, but in a good way. Tony was tearing her apart, stretching her beyond her limits, fucking her in a place and way no man had ever before — not even her husband.

"Your ass is tight," Tony grunted through clenched teeth. Slowly but surely, he was forcing inch-after-inch of his big cock into his wife's unused ass. He had never fucked such a tight hole, and he could sense the pressure inside the young wife's body perfectly.

"It's too big, it's too big," Mary panted over and over again, sweat dripping down her cheeks. Her face had turned a bright red as her body struggled to accommodate such a large, thick cock.

Before Donald's eyes, the unthinkable happened. His wifes' tight, virgin, untouched asshole had swallowed Tony's long cock whole. His balls were resting against his wife's wet pussy, his thick cock entire inside his wife's ass.

Mary let out a long, guttural moan as Tony started giving small thrusts, working his cock out and back in again. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head, her mouth slightly agape as her husband's best friend fucked her virgin asshole.

Mary's body was resilient, and quickly grew accustomed to the monsterous cock inside her ass. Pain turned to pleasure, and each thrust of Tony's hips sent bliss flowing through Mary's veins. She had never felt this full, this filled up before.

"I'm fucking your ass," Tony whispered into Mary's ear. "I'm fucking your ass in front of your husband, you dirty little slut. Look at you. You've got my cock all the way in that virgin ass of yours. You love it, don't you, you slut? You're going to cum with my dick in your ass, won't you? You're going to cum harder than you've ever cum in your life, right in front of your husband, with my dick deeply in your ass, because that's the kind of slut you are. My personal anal fuck toy."

Tony's lewd, dirty words were like music to Mary's ears, as she drowned in a sea of pleasure. Every word he said was true. She was being fucked in the ass, right in front of her husband, and she loved it.

"I'm going to cum inside your ass. I'm going to unload my balls right in that virgin ass of yours, and you're going to tell your husband. You're going to tell him how much you love my big dick in your ass, and how you can never get enough of it. You're going to tell him you want this dick again, and again. You're my slut girlfriend now, my fuck toy, aren't you?" Tony continued.

Mary nodded, her body burning fiercely with pleasure, a tight wound ball of ecstasy building in her core, begging for release.

"Tell your husband," Tony whispered commandingly. "Tell your husband you love that dick in your ass!"

"I LOVE IT!" Mary blurted out at the top of her lungs. Her eyes opened wide, searching for her husband.

Donald had crawled closer, wanting a better view of his wife's first anal fucking. He was kneeling in front of the lewd couple, his eyes glued to his wife's sphincter as Tony's well-lubed cock spread the tight hole open.

"I love Tony's cock in my ass, Donald," Mary said, locking eyes with her husband. "I want to do this again. I want his cock in my ass again, baby, is that okay? I'm his slut girlfriend now, his personal, little, fuck toy. He can fuck me whenever he wants!"

Donald fisted his own cock, every dirty word fueling his desire as his wife humiliated him right in front of his best friend. He was still under the impression that her words for spoken for his benefit, to turn him on, not realizing the cold, hard truth. Mary was addicted now, Tony's cock bringing her indescribable joy, unlike anything she had ever felt before. She realized it in every fiber of her being — she was never going back.

"Hold my balls," Tony barked at Donald. "Hold my balls while I fuck your slut!"

Donald obeyed his command immediately, grabbing hold of Tony's big, smooth balls. He could almost feel the cum building, the tension building up inside his sperm factory, the moment of sweet release only seconds away.

"Here it comes! Yes! I'm filling you up, I'm filling your ass with my cum!" Tony howled as he slammed Mary down on his big pole one final time before dropping his load inside of her.

"Oh God yes," Mary cried. "I can feel it!"

His cock pulsed and throbbed, and Mary could feel every inch of it, every last inch of his big cock. She grabbed her husbands hair and pulled his face down onto her dripping wet pussy, eager to feel his loving tongue caress her swollen clit.

Donald wrapped his lips around his wife's pussy, craving her juices as he expertly tongued her clit, flicking the tip of his tongue against the sensitive bud.

As Tony exploded inside Mary's virgin ass, Mary's vision turned to a white heat as the most powerful orgasm of her life ravished her body. Tony pumped her ass full of his cum, one pump after the other, his pearly white cum flooding her asshole. She could feel every drop, every pulse, every squirt of his seed entering her forbidden hole, while her husband sucked on her hypersensitive clit, bringing her indescribable pleasure. Her moans turned nonsensical as she could barely function, bliss overwhelming all her functions.

The euphoria lasted a full minute before it slowly subsided, her body still trembling with aftershocks now and then. "Holy shit," was the first thing Mary could muster, before the trio erupted in simultaneous laughter.

"I can't believe you took the whole thing in your ass," Donald said, his gaze still fixed on his wife's still-filled asshole. Even after Tony had came a bucket-load, his cock was still as hard as ever.