My Wife, His Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It-It's me. I can't have kids."

Silence enveloped the room as Donald averted his gaze. He couldn't bear to look his wife in the eyes - not after he had just crushed the dream of their life together.

"I know how much you want a family, I'll understand if you..." Donald's voice trailed off.

After pausing for a second, Mary stood up so quickly her chair fell up backwards. She rushed at her husband, throwing her arms around him violently.

"I don't care!" She cried out through out her tears. "I don't care, can't you see? Look at me, look at me Donald!"

Donald turned slowly, his wife's tear stained face coming into view. A few silent tears streamed down his own - their hopes had disappeared instantly, and it was all his fault.

"I love you, you idiot! I'll never leave you, not ever! Do you understand that?!"

She presses her lips against her husbands firmly, wrapping her arms around him and holding him tightly. She was never going to let go.

Donald kissed Mary back, his heart aching with grief. God, he loved this woman, and he was never going to let her go. His tongue rubbed against her bottom lip before sliding into her mouth. His hands snaked down her back, pulling her in closer, their two bodies becoming one.

Mary pushed back, thrusting her crotch against her husbands, soliciting a lewd moan. He was hard and throbbing, and she wanted nothing more than to feel him deep inside of her.

"Follow me," she whispered as she led her husband upstairs.

He threw her down on their marital bed, roughly yanking both of their clothes off. Donald was eager to re-claim his wife, prove his masculinity by fucking the everliving shit out of her. She wiggled her naked bottom at him, teasing him, daring him to roughly take her. He smacked her ass hard, the sound reverberating in the room, before he flipped her over, pushed her knees up to her chest and sunk his cock into her.

Fueled by pure animalistic passion Donald slammed his cock into his wife, his mouth latching onto hers as her nails clawed at his back.

"Fuck me baby, use me," she moaned between strokes.

Mary reached for the nightstand with one hand, and Donald knew exactly what this meant. She was reaching for her toy, for 'Tony', for the big, white cock that she loved teasing her husband with. The mere act of reaching for the stand made Donald's blood run hot - he knew her hot moans, her teasing words about his best friend's big cock were only moments away, and his cock swelled. He was close to cumming already.

Suddenly, in a flash, everything became clear for him. Of course! It was all so simple.

Their roleplaying, their sex life, their childlessness... all those problems could be solved by one simple solution.

Ask Tony to impregnate Mary.

That thought was so illicit, so naughty it made Donald's head swim with emotions. Could he really him ask such a thing? Would he be on board?

Mary slid the purple head of the toy into her waiting mouth, wrapping her thick lips around the engorged head. She stared her husband dead in the face, knowing damn well what kind of effect her teasing had on him. She saw a strange look on his face, like he just had an amazing idea.

"What is it baby?"

"I just had an idea," Donald muttered, his cock still buried deep inside his wife's wet cunt. As he looked down at the vision of beauty underneath him, he realized Tony could never say no. Mary was a blonde goddess, every man would be more than eager to fill her up with cum. If he vocalized his thought... he might never get the genie back into the bottle. His cock twitched with anticipation, eager to release its sweet juices.

"Tell me baby," Mary moaned, her voice raspy.

Donald licked his lips. This was it. Jesus Christ.

"We can get Tony to knock you up."

Mary's eyes widened as her husband revealed his plan. He pushed forward as he talked, filling the young wife with his thick cock.

"Oh God," she moaned, lost for words. "You really want me to fuck his big tool?"

"I want you to fuck him and his big cock, without protection. I want him to put a baby inside of you!"

Mary wrapped her legs around her husbands torso, pulling him in closer. She fisted his hair, planting a firm, fiery kiss on his lips. Her body burned with desire, and every word that left Donald's lips brought her closer to orgasm.

"Will you do it for me, baby? For us?"

"Uh-huh," Mary nodded, a wicked smile on her lips.

"I'll fuck him baby. I'll fuck your best friend. Bareback! For us! I'll let him fill me up with that big, fat cock of his, I'll make him cum deep inside of me, right in my pussy, until I'm pregnant with his baby!"

Donald gasped for air as the sensations overwhelmed him. His wife embraced his dirty thoughts completely, and he was on the brink of unleashing an earth-shattering orgasm inside of her.

"Do it baby, cum inside of me! Fill me up, just like your friend will!"

Jesus Christ.

Donald came hard, blasting his wife's cunt full with his sperm. He collapsed on top of her, breathing heavily. Holy shit. Did that really just happen?

The horny couple kissed passionately, getting lost in a sea of limbs and sweat as they cooled down. Mary stroked her husbands hair as she felt his cock slowly go softer inside of her.

"Did you mean what you said, about Tony?" She asked. Instantly her husbands cock surged, giving her an answer.

Maybe? I don't know? Yes? Yes, I want my best friend to knock you up. Who says that? The whole proposition was insane, more than insane... but it was the only thing that made any sense to Donald. He was infertile, adoption was a long and expensive process, as was finding a donor and going the clinical route... while Tony was only a phone call away.

"I want to raise a family with you, no matter how. And this makes sense, doesn't it?"

Mary's heart fluttered as her husband basically gave her permission to sleep, nay, be impregnated by another man. Exploring this fantasy over the past few weeks had made her hornier than ever. Secretly she had always been curious about Donald's best friend, but had pushed those thoughts far away. Now, with her husbands permission, they had been rekindled... with a passion.

"I think you should give him a call."

***

"Glad you could make it, Tony!"

Donald shook his best friend's hand, and like usual, Tony nearly crushed his hand with his vice-like grip. Unlike his smaller mate, Tony hit the gym regularly, and he had the physique to match.

"I'm glad you invited me man. Mary, always a pleasure to see you!"

Tony hugged his friend' wife, kissing her on the cheek. She had opted for a little black dress, the garment hugging her curves in all the right places. The young wife leaned in, holding the stud tightly for a few seconds. He was as hard-bodied as ever.

Tony loved seeing his friend's wife. For him, she was the ultimate forbidden fruit. The one that got away. He had never told his best friend how he got to second base with her before Donald asked her out - water under the bridge at this point. However, this didn't stop him from being the male stripper at Mary's bachelorette party. Her best friend Amy had asked him, and he was more than happy to oblige.

He wore a mask, so his friend's wife had no idea it had been his cock that had been on her lips that night. That was where the fun had ended - just some light slapping of her face and mouth with the head of his thick cock, nothing serious. But ever since that night, every time Tony met Mary all he could think about was the engorged, purple head of his cock resting on those full, thick, dick-sucking lips of his friend's wife, just teasing him to slide his cock in deeper. If the couple only knew..

"How have you two been?"

Donald took a sip of his beer as he contemplated how to answer. The bar they were in was crowded, but the three of them had found a private booth in the back, far away from prying eyes. Due to the loud music no one could overhear their conversation. It was perfect for the deeply private talk they were about to have.

"To be honest, not great."

"What's wrong? Are you guys having marital problems?"

Mary grabbed her husbands hand, giving it a loving squeeze. They had talked about this very conversation extensively over the past weeks, going around in circles until they were both on the same page. This was the only way. They knew and trusted Tony to be respectful and discreet, and they wanted a baby as soon as possible. Still, the pair was nervous. How did Tony feel about this? Asking some one to father a child... it's no an easy question, by any stretch.

"No, no, it's nothing like that. It's not us, it's... me. I-I can't have kids."

"Holy shit!" Tony blurted out. "Are you serious?"

"Afraid so."

"Goddamn! Are you guys okay? How long have you two known?"

Tony fired a rapid series of questions at his best friend, befuddled by the gravity of the news. He knew how much Donald loved Mary, and how hard they've been trying for a kid. Tony stopped asking a while ago, afraid to open up wounds with the constant reminders of their failure to conceive.

"We're fine, it's... it's tough, but, we'll be okay. There are other ways."

Donald smiled weakly, his pain alleviated a bit by his mate's touching concern. Just wait until we get to the next bit, he thought to himself.

"Yeah, I guess, but still.. I'm really sorry for you man. For you both. If there is anything I can do to help, if you need to borrow money or anything, let me know. I know these things can get crazy expensive. I just want you guys to know I'm here for you."

Tony felt guilty about thinking dirty thoughts about his friend's wife moments before he sprung this huge barrel of information on him. To be unable to conceive... for Tony, there couldn't be anything more humiliating. His train of thought was broken by Mary laying her hand down on his outstretched arm. The touch was electric, sending sparks through his body.

"There is one way you could help us," Mary said softly.

"I'm all ears. Anything for you two," Tony responded, still clueless as to the couple's true intention. "What did you have in mind?"

"Well, we want to have a kid that's truly 'ours', you know? There's nothing wrong with adoption, but, that's not what we're looking for."

"Right. So you're thinking about donors or something?"

"Something like that."

Mary was starting to get flustered as she got closer and closer to asking the best man at their wedding to fuck her silly. Donald was already blushing deeply and drowning himself in his drink. They had rehearsed this conversation countless times over the past few days, but still, it was incredibly nerve-wracking. The couple decided Mary should be the one to pull the trigger.

"So what's the deal, guys?"

Tony eyed the couple suspiciously. They had suddenly gone quiet, and their demeanor had changed from sorrow to embarrassment.

Mary took a deep breath, gathering all her courage. Oh my god, was she really about to ask him? All those years, those lingering looks, those naughty thoughts.. They had all calumniated in this very talk.

"We want you to be the father," Mary blurted out in one single breath. There. She said it. There was no taking it back now. "You're like family, we trust you, we know you, we... think this is the best option."

"What now?"

Tony did a double-take, nearly spilling his drink. "I, uh, what? Like a donor?"

"Not quite."

Donald's cheeks were burning brightly as his wife explained the arrangement to his best friend. His member was swollen with excitement, his palms sweaty. All he could think about was his wife underneath his former roommate, her legs wrapped around his waist as she pulled him in closer, his cock filling her up completely, thrusting into her again and again, bringing her unspeakable pleasure. Watching his wife get knocked up — there was nothing more erotic.

"We'd like to it the old fashioned way, if you catch my drift."

"You serious? Haha, oh my god. Of course. Wow. Donald, you're okay with this?"

"Yes," he said with a sly smile. "Going the donor-route is long and expensive, and this is much easier, and more fun too, right?"

"You can say that again. Wow. I'd by lying if I hadn't thought about it, but, damn. Let me back up a moment. You want me to fuck Mary without protection and knock her up, right?"

Donald coughed, almost choking in his drink. Having Tony saying it out loud suddenly made it so real and raw. He was going to fuck Mary, and cum deep inside her...

"Yes," he said hoarsely. He grabbed his wife's hand, giving it a squeeze. "I want you to put a baby inside of my wife."

Mary's cheeks were as flushed as her husbands. It surprised her how quick Tony got on board. She assumed they'd have to talk him into it, that he would have some reservations, or needed a moment to think, but no, he was gung-ho. He was eager and ready to cum inside me, Mary thought. She squeezed her thighs together, the heat in her core rising. This was crazy.

Tony took a sip of his beer, contemplating the offer for a second. Holy shit, jackpot. He dreamed about busting a nut inside Mary for years, but he figured it would never come to pass. He noticed the way she looked at him, and he knew he could ravage her if he really wanted to - but he could never do that to his best friend. But now he had offered her to him on a silver platter - and with permission to go without protection even. Today was a good day.

This wasn't going to be your run-of-the-mill missionary insemination, however. When Tony had a girl underneath him, he wouldn't stop jackhammering his oversized cock into her until she was begging for him to stop, completely overwhelmed by pleasure and pure lust. He prided himself in his ability to make every women cum from penetration alone, multiple times in a row. When this all was over, Donald was going to regret letting Tony near his wife, for sex will never be the same for her... but this was none of Tony's concern. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth, as they say. He was going to savor every moment of turning the prim and proper, smart and intelligent housewife into his personal fuck toy, begging for him to breed her and use her like the cum slut she was.

"Fuck yes, I'm game. Anything for you two."

Donald and Mary exchanged a wide, ear-to-ear smile. They were finally going to have their family, and play out their dirtiest, hottest fantasy at the same time.

"When did you want to start?"

Mary bit her bottom lip as she glanced at Tony. The heat in her panties had gotten nearly unbearable - it was so close, she could almost taste it. Underneath the table she grabbed her husbands crotch, and was happy to find his cock hard and throbbing. Donald was as into this as she was.

Donald cleared his throat, hearing his wife's message loud and clear.

"I'll go pay the bill."

***

The couple walked home, as giddy as teenagers. Mary felt like she was walking on air, her spirits up higher than ever. For the first time in months, she felt relieved. They were going to have their coveted baby. She couldn't stop grinning like an idiot as she pictured what was about to take place.

How would Tony be in bed? Would he be as rough and demanding as she secretly hoped? She knew several of her bride maids had bedded the stud, and every one of them had praised him into the high heavens. He had a lot to live up to, that's for sure, but Mary never doubted him for a second. From the confident way he walked, to the panty-dropping way he could eye-fuck her, Mary just knew he had the equipment to back up his claims.

Donald was as elated as his wife. He was relieved Tony was game, and didn't think it was an odd question, or questioned his manliness. Sharing your wife... Jesus Christ. It was really about to happen. He was grinning as much as Mary, his mind so clouded by lewd thoughts he could barely function. His spell was broken when Tony slapped his shoulder.

"I'm real proud you guys asked me, and I think it's really cool you two are so close and open that you'd be okay with this," Tony leaned in to tell his best friend.

He meant every word of it - but he also had an ulterior motive. Tony was an excellent social engineer, knowing exactly what to say to put everyone at ease, and how to get things done. It had helped him immensely in his life, landing him his well-paying job managing an venture capital investment firm. He didn't know shit about the financial market, but he knew exactly what to tell prospective investors in order to get them to hand him millions of dollars hand over fist. In turn he re-invested their cash with people he trusted, and in doing so, made one tidy fucking sum.

And, of course, his talent lent itself to seducing women as well, something Tony did voraciously. He knew very well that if he played his cards right, and made the couple feel proud about their 'openess' and 'progressiveness', he could turn Mary from simply a concubine into his personal fuck toy.

"Thanks man, that means a lot to me," Donald smiled back at his best friend. Tony was such an amazing guy - rich, friendly and funny, Donald considered himself lucky he got assigned to be his roommate, way back in their college days. That decade-long friendship was going to reach its climax now that Tony was about to father Donald's child, forever intertwining their lives. Donald couldn't imagine a better suited candidate.

He still hadn't clued Tony in on how the stud had become a focal point for the couple's sexual fantasies, and he was still a bit unsure how his mate would react, but he was more at ease than ever. Maybe, if all three of them got comfortable with the situation, they could roleplay some of Donald's more... degrading fantasies. The thought of his wife truly submitting to his bigger and stronger friend really wound up Donald in a way nothing else ever could. If Mary could tease her husband about how bigger Tony's cock was, and how better he was as a lover, then that would just be the cherry on top of the most scrumptious cake imaginable.

Little did Donald know that Tony was already scheming on doing just that - and much, much more. And when Tony was done, those cruel wouldn't just be roleplay. They'd be the cold, hard truth.

After a short walk, with many knowing, cheeky glances exchanged, the horny trio arrived at the couple's home. Donald headed up the stairs to go to the bathroom real quick, and grabbed a bottle of scotch to loosen everyone up. When he returned to the living room he was surprised to see Mary and Tony kissing passionately, their arms wrapped around one another. Tony had already pulled Mary's short, black dress up, his firm hands gripping her round bubble butt.

The wet, lewd sounds of their kisses filled the room, and Donald watched with bated breath. This was going quicker than he dared to imagine. His stomach scrunched up, a jolt of jealousy firing through his veins. He had fantasized about this scenario countless times, but he was taken aback by the pure, animalistic passion the couple was displaying, and the intimate nature of their kisses.

"Getting started, I see," Donald quipped.

The pair backed off instantly, caught red-handed.

"Sorry, I'm just excited," Tony smirked. "It's not every day I get to put a baby in here," he said, placing his hand on Mary's tight stomach.

Mary glanced over her shoulder at her husband, her eyes aflame with desire. This was what she had been looking forward for years, and now Tony's thick, potent cock was only a few inches away. She slid her hand down his fit abs, onto the large, protruding bulge in his jeans.

"I'm going to fuck your friend now," she told her husband. "But before I let him cum in my pussy, I'm going to suck his dick."

She dropped down to her knees, her mouth already watering at the prospect of feeling Tony's member in her mouth. She licked her lips as she unbuttoned his jeans, tugging them down to his ankles.