My Wife, His Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like that don't you, baby? You love it when I pound that pussy?"

"Oh yeah, you know I do!"

"You want my cum?"

"Fuck yes, baby. Come inside me!"

Donald did not know where to look. His eyes were glued to the jiggling body of his own wife being fucked senseless by his best friend. They had started fucking right in front of him, next to his sleeping body. They didn't even care if he woke up. He wasn't sure how to feel about it. His cock, however, was hard and throbbing.

Mary noticed the bulge in the sheets, and grabbed her husband's cock right away. This wasn't how she planned to wake him up after last night, but she found Tony irresistible. She had just gotten out of the shower when her future baby daddy had come by to say goodbye. They briefly reminisced about the fun they had last night, and one thing had let to another. She felt herself grow wetter and wetter every moment she stood there talking to him, her naked body covered only by the towel, her body remembering how Tony had pleasured her in ways she hadn't figured possible.

It was as if the stud could smell her arousal. He had ripped the towel from her body, bent her over the bed and slipped his hard, throbbing cock into her dripping wet pussy with one hard stroke. The fact that she was doing it without her husband's explicit permission only made it hotter.

"Cum in my mouth, honey," Mary mumbled as she wrapped her lips around her husband's cock. "I want you to fill me when Tony fills my pussy!"

Tony pounded his large, hard, throbbing cock into Mary's round, white ass as hard as he could. He couldn't resist filling the married slut one more time before he left. He hadn't counted on her being so slutty she'd let him fuck her right in front of her sleeping husband though. He had walked into their bedroom to say his goodbye, and he found the young wife wearing only a towel. It didn't take long to get her legs to open for him. All he had to do was remind her of the fun they had last night. He saw from the twinkle in her eyes, the naughty smile on her lips and the ways she crossed her legs that she wanted nothing more than to be filled again, and again, and again. All it took was one line.

"How about one more, for the road?"

Mary, her face flushed with excitement, had nodded yes. Tony ripped the towel from her body, flung her unto the bed, pulled his cock out and slipped his dick into her right away. She was dripping.

"I'm close," Tony grunted. As much as he wanted to make it another marathon session, his plane was waiting.

"Yes, yes! Do it baby, fill me up. Fill my pussy!"

Mary bobbed her head up and down on her husband's cock, eager to guzzle down his load while his best friend filled her wet pussy, filled it with his potent seed. She couldn't explain how she had become so addicted to his massive cock, but she felt the yearning in every fiber of her being. He stretched her out and filled her up, in ways no man had ever done before. Sex would never be the same again. Donald just couldn't measure up... of course, she wouldn't tell him that. Yet.

With one massive, last grunt, Tony unloaded his balls into his best friend's wife. He fired load after load of his sticky, white cum deep into the womb of the married slut. Donald couldn't hold back when he saw the look of intense pleasure on his wife's face as Tony came inside her. Her eyes were closed, and her brow was furrowed. It became crystal clear that Tony could pleasure Mary in ways he never had. Bizarrely, this made his own cock throb only harder. As his wife bobbed down hard, gagging on his cock, trying to get every last inch of it down her throat, he came as well. He shot his cum directly down her throat, Mary guzzling up every last drop of seed.

Tony pulled out his cock, leaving Mary's cunt wide-open and gaping, as his seed dribbled down her thighs. He smacked her ass hard, leaving a glowing red in print of his hand.

"I have to run," he said as he zipped up his pants. "Call me if the job's not done yet," he winked, leaving the couple to figure out how to proceed.

Mary collapsed on the bed, exhausted from the quick power-fuck. Cum dribbled out of her from both sides. What a way to start the day!

The next few weeks passed in a flash. It was like their honeymoon period - Donald and Mary couldn't get enough. They spent every waking moment fucking, reliving that night and morning with Tony. Donald was amazed at the change in his wife, it was like night and day. She was insatiable!

He never could have imagined what a powerful aphrodisiac sharing his wife would turn out to be. Every time he closed his eyes, visions flooded his mind. Mary, completely naked, underneath Tony's hulking body, her moans reaching a crescendo as she begged for his cum... he couldn't get enough of it.

He was unsure how to share this with Mary - he didn't want to feel unmanly for enjoying being humiliated by his best friend. Fortunately for him, he didn't need to. She figured it out on her own.

It was one week after Tony had fucked her, and the couple had only left their bed for work - reluctantly.

Donald was fucking his wife from the back, thinking back to that morning when he opened his eyes to see his best friend jack-hammering his wife's naked ass, when Mary let out a whimpering moan.

"Oh Tony," she had moaned. It was soft, under her breath, but Donald had picked it up right away.

Rather than get mad, Donald's cock grew harder and harder. She's thinking about him as well. Even when I'm fucking her, all she can think about is his big cock fucking her.

Donald came within two strokes, the humiliation an intense turn-on. Mary noticed right away, of course. While they were cuddling, she pressed him for answers.

"You like the way Tony fucked me, didn't you?"

"Uh-huh," Donald said, breathing in sharply as his wife stroked his still sensitive cock.

"You came right away when I said his name. Tony."

Donald's cock lurched as it filled with blood, soliciting a giggle from Mary.

"See, your little pecker is getting hard right away. Is that because I let Tony fuck me with that big cock of his? Because your best friend fucked your wife?"

Even though he had just came, Donald's cock was hard and throbbing in no time. His wife was pushing all the right buttons.

"Yes," he whispered.

"What is it you like best?" She persisted. "Is it how rough he was, treating me, your wife, like a hot piece of ass... or was it how big his cock was?"

Mary squeezed her husband's cock when she said that last line, making him moan involuntarily.

"I might be pregnant with Tony's baby right now... it would be a shame if my baby daddy only got to fuck me once, wouldn't it?"

Mary pushed her husband onto her back as she climbed on top, guiding his cock into her wet cunt. She was dripping with desire. Tony had awakened a fire within her, and only his massive cock was enough to satisfy her.

"I'll fuck him again, but only if you want me to," she hissed as she rode her husband's cock.

Donald was blown away. Mary rarely took charge, and she was never this feisty.

"Tell me you want him to fuck me! Tell your wife you need your best friend to fuck her again!"

"I want you to fuck him," Donald said. "I want to watch him stretch you out! I want him to pump you full of cum!"

"I'm going to let him baby! Whether I'm pregnant or not, I'm going to fuck him again!"

"Oh God!" Donald squirmed as he shot his load into his wife. He couldn't hold back any longer, his wife's cruel, dirty words sending him over the edge in no time at all. He was so lucky, he thought to himself, that she was so open to role-playing. If only he knew how truthful his wife was really being...

***

Finally, after several nights, enough time had passed to take a pregnancy test. Negative. Despite their child-wish, the couple was secretly relieved. Now neither of them had to face the elephant in the room: Their lovemaking revolved more and more about Tony's domination of Mary. Now, they could set up another play date with the stud without the need to have the difficult conversation about Tony's place in their marriage.

Donald called his friend the next day, eager to set up another appointment. They set up a play date in two weeks time — right when Mary was supposed to be at her most fertile.

He could barely focus at work for the next fortnight. His brain was preoccupied with thoughts and explicit visions of his wife being impregnated by his mate. Every night he'd race home to find Mary waiting for him, dressed up in sexy lingerie.

"Do you think Tony will like this outfit?" She'd smirk, knowing how much it would drive her husband crazy.

This happened every night in a row for two weeks, until the day finally arrived. Tony was back in town. Unfortunately for Donald, he had to work late, leaving Mary alone in the house to meet up with Tony.

"Hurry home dear, or we might start without you," she had joked that morning.

Mary had fretted all day about what to wear. Something classy? Something sexy? Something downright slutty? In the end she settled on an alluring red dress with a split at the side, showing off ample cleavage. She was already wet in anticipation, counting down the hours and minutes until Tony arrived. This was so crazy, she thought. If only my friends knew what a bad girl I was! Mary had always been the 'good girl' of her group, getting married quite young, never straying... her friends teased her relentlessly, calling her 'Saint Mary'. They ought to see me now, getting ready for another man to inseminate me! Her trail of thought was interrupted by the door bell.

"Good God, you look gorgeous!"

Mary blushed at Tony's compliment as she opened the door for him. He was every bit as tall and strong as she remembered him to be.

"Oh, this old thing?" She laughed. "Come in, come in!"

"Donald will be another hour or so, he has to work late. Can I get you anything to drink?"

"A whiskey, please. So how have you two been?"

"Oh you know, good," she said as she poured him his drink and handed it to him. Tony accepted it, placing his hand on hers.

"I'm serious. How have you two been, after.. You know? What happened between us?"

Mary was surprised Tony was being so forward. Of course they both know why they invited him here, but she figured she'd make polite small talk until Donald came home. The night was still young. However, Tony wanted to get right down to business.

"Uhm, we're good, Tony," she blushed.

Despite the very intimate moments the couple had shared, Tony still made Mary feel flustered. The fury and intensity of their lovemaking had surprised herself, and truth be told, she was a little scared about losing herself to him once again.

"Good," Tony said firmly. "I don't want my big dick to come between your marriage," he joked.

Mary couldn't suppress a smile. Such a cocky bullhead! And yet still... there was something endearing about him. During her marriage she had never really warmed up to him, partly because his cocksure attitude rubbed her the wrong way, and partly because it attracted her so much it scared her. You always want what you can't have...

"Don't worry, it'll take more than your package to get between me and Donald. Hell, if anything, it brought us closer together," Mary snorted, keen to one-up the arrogant smart ass.

"Oh? Do tell," Tony smirked. This was exactly what he wanted to hear: If the couple had fantasized about him in his absence, this meant he could spin this little baby-making expedition into a regular best-friend's-wife-with-benefits scenario.

"Oh, uhm, well, you know, things," Mary stammered, her cheeks turning a dark shade of red. Tony hadn't even been in her home for five minutes and he was already prying into her sex life! The nerve on this guy! And yet, a small part of Mary wanted to open to him, to share the dirty, wanton fantasies her husband and her shared... the thought alone turned her on.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to pry," Tony chuckled. "It's just a really nice compliment. I'm glad I could help you two."

Mary's heart was thumping in her chest as she contemplated lifting the veil. After all, they were all going to fool around later, so what was the harm? She poured herself a drink and downed it quickly, trying to calm her nerves. Why wasn't Donald here? Why had he left her alone with this bad boy? He would have known what to do...

"To be honest, I've thought about that day a lot as well," Tony confided. "I'm really glad Donald called me, I had been waiting for his phone call for days. Of course, I wanted you to be pregnant, but... I can't say that I'm very disappointed we get to have another go at it."

Those words sent a jolt of electricity straight to Mary's clit. Tony had been looking forward to fucking her as much as she had.

"Neither are we," she admitted, her voice barely a whisper.

"Donald told me how crazy the last few weeks have been for you two."

Mary snapped up, her eyes getting big. Donald said what? Had he shared the details of her lovemaking with his best friend? How could he...

"They... sure have been," Mary said hesitantly, avoiding Tony's questioning gaze. His eyes wandered across her body, drinking in the sights.

"He said it was like the honeymoon period all over again."

Mary nodded, her temperature rising. Her cheeks were now flushed bright red, the alcohol hitting her pretty hard. Her husband had told him all about how they fucked like minks... What was taking him so long?!

Bit by bit, Tony pried bits and pieces of information from the shy wife. In truth, Donald hadn't told him a thing, but he didn't need to. The guilty, lustful look on Mary's face told him all he needed to know. She had loved the rough, dominant way he had fucked her last time... and today, he was going to push the envelope, once again.

"Tell me if I'm overstepping my boundaries here, but, I've got the feeling Donald gets off on degradation. Do you agree?"

"I-I guess," Mary stammered. "Did he tell you that?"

"More or less. Not by those words exactly... but he did tell me he really liked it, the way I turned you into my slut, and made you beg for my cock."

Mary breathed in sharply, a rush of blood heading straight for her swollen bud. Tony was being so frank and blunt about the sex they had, it made her light-headed. She glanced at his crotch, and the large bulge was impossible to miss. That big, throbbing, hard cock of his was only a small layer of fabric away... The young wife laughed nervously, trying to ease the sexual tension.

"Maybe so," she said coyly.

"I want to make this night memorable for the both of you," Tony continued. He had rehearsed this conversation countless times, taking all the variables into account. He wanted nothing more than to break Mary down, to turn the goody-two-shoes into a proper whore, but he needed the couple on board for that. If he could get them both open to explore this dirty, dangerous kink, he was confident he could do whatever he wanted with the blonde wife.

"You're a real sweetheart, Tony," Mary said bashfully. The alcohol was getting to her, loosening her inhibitions.

Tony grabbed her wrist and placed her hand firmly on his package.

"You feel that?"

Mary's fingers squeezed the bulge, feeling his throbbing, hot member through his jeans. She knew she ought to pull her hand away, to slap Tony, but she didn't. Her finger brushed against the zipper. Only a small tug and that big, juicy cock would spring free... Mary's large chest heaved with every breath, her hard nipples nearly poking through the fabric of her dress. Fuck, I'm so horny, she thought. How does he get me wound up like this?

"How long 'till Donald gets back?"

"Thirty minutes or so," Mary said hoarsely, her fingers still on his crotch. Fuck. Hurry up!

"Do you think he'll like it if we send him some texts?"

Mary nodded. Knowing Donald, he'd like nothing more. "We should wait," her brain told her, but her fingers kneaded Tony's package on their own accord.

"Give me your phone."

***

Meanwhile, while Tony was slowly seducing his wife, Donald was stuck in the longest and most boring meeting of his life. He couldn't car less about the latest quarterly reports, and this year's growth. Not while his wife was home with Tony, eagerly awaiting his arrival.

"Hurry home," she had joked that morning. "Don't make me wait."

It had been a joke, but Donald knew he was tempting fate by leaving the two alone. The minutes dragged on, time slowing to a crawl. Hurry up you dimwitted asshole, Donald thought to himself. You're ruining my night.

His boredom was alleviated by the text.

Bzzt.

It was Mary.

Donald's hand started shaking slightly as he opened the message, making sure none of his colleagues were looking over his shoulder. What he saw made his heart jump into his throat.

It was a photo of the large bulge in Tony's pants, with Mary's hand on it, her wedding ring clearly visible. Holy shit.

"Hurry," the text read. "Or should I open my gift now?"

Fuck this meeting. Donald quickly texted back that he was on his way.

"Is everything okay, Donald?" His boss asked him, drawing everyone's attention to him.Damn it, asshole. Did everyone notice his red face, his trembling hands?

"I have to go," he mumbled, standing up so quickly his chair fell over backwards. "Family emergency."

He bolted out the door, leaving his colleagues stunned. He raced down to the car park, scrambling to find his keys when his phone buzzed again.

Another photo.

Tony's large, thick cock stood upright, the head glistening with pre-cum. Mary's hands could barely wrap around his massive pole.

"We can't wait any longer ;)", it said.

"I'm on my way," Donald texted back as soon as he could.

He sped down the highway, weaving through traffic left and right. Every few seconds he glanced back at his phone, keen for an update, but none came. When he came to a halt in front of a red light near his home, he quickly texted back.

"What's going?????"

Donald waited. Every second felt like a minute, and every minute like an hour, as his mind ran wild with possibilities. He knew this could happen, and a part of him had hoped it would. Mary was always such a good girl, never doing anything bad, never crossing any boundaries... he loved how reliable, honest and trustworthy she was, but like most men, sometimes Donald just wanted to see his wife being used like a two dollar whore. If anyone could do it, Tony could. Donald wasn't a natural leader like him.

He had already proven it last time, and judging from those texts, he was already moving in for the kill.

His phone buzzed again. This time, it was from Tony's number.

"You really want to know?"

"YES!!" Donald texted back.

"Your wife is an excellent cock sucker," was the prompt reply. A photo flashed on screen: Mary's thick, red lips, pressed against the giant, purple head of Tony's thick cock. Holy shit, they're really doing it!

Excited beyond belief, Donald raced home, blasting through a few red lights, eager to get home. He pulled into his drive way so fast he hit his own garbage can. What was going on now, he wondered. Was he already inside of her?

Drenched in sweat, his heart beating in his throat, Donald busted down the front door. What he saw there made him stop dead in his tracks.

"Hi honey," Mary said, her voice thick with lust.

"We got started without you... I hope you don't mind," she giggled.

***

Thirty minutes earlier...

Mary passed Tony the phone, her body moving of its own accord. Tony's lewd words still resonated through out her entire body, making her burn up with heat. His slut. That's what she was. That's what he could turn her into at a moment's notice. His cock addicted cum slut.

If only Amy could see me now, texting my husband, my hand rubbing his best friend's thick cock. Amy was Mary's best friend and maid of honor, and the night of Mary's wedding, Tony had bent her over and fucked her senseless, all night long. She had bragged about this to Mary countless times, as Donald was stupid enough to get hammered and pass out at 11 pm, shirking his husbandly duties.