My Wife, His Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donald was nailed to the spot, his cock painfully hard as his wife sunk to her knees. He was still clutching the bottle of scotch in one hand, unable to move, as he took in the sight of his wife fulfilling his deepest, darkest fantasy. She knew exactly what to say. The couple had rehearsed similar scenario's countless times in the bedroom, and Mary had become an expert in humiliating and teasing her husband.

Mary hooked her thumbs into Tony's boxers and yanked his underwear down, eager to see his fabled cock. His massive member sprung out enthusiastically, bobbing up and down inches from her waiting mouth.

She eyed his giant cock, astonished by the size. She had heard the stories but.. Jesus Christ. So big! And so thick! A single drop of pre-cum formed on top of the big, purple head of Tony's cock. Mary licked her lips greedily, eager to taste his forbidden seed. Though she knew consciously he had to cum inside of her cunt in order to knock her up, at that moment she wanted to swallow a load of his cum as well. She leaned forward, brushing her thick lips against his shaft, up and down, until she reached the top. Her tongue sneaked out, flicking up, tasting Tony's cock. The taste was intoxicating.

Tony fisted Mary's hair, guiding her head up and down. He was amazed how forward she was being. The shy, bookish teacher turned out to be a proper slut in the bedroom. This was going to be even easier than Tony had dared to imagine. The slut was licking his cock enthusiastically, right in front of her husband.

"You like how my cock tastes, you slut?"

Tony took a gamble with that remark. His question could blow up in his face, and ruin the mood, but if his instincts were right, his foul mouth was going to pay him dividends.

"Mm, oh God yes, you have no idea how long I've been looking forward to this," Mary moaned between wet, sloppy kisses. She could barely come to grip with the size of his cock, it was that big - much bigger than her husband. She was fully engrossed in the sloppy blowjob she was giving him, worshiping every inch of his cock, forgetting her husband was only a few feet away.

"Is that so?" Tony asked Donald with a smug smirk. Donald avoided his best friend's eyes, focusing solely on his wife's mouth bobbing up down his friend's huge cock. His cheeks were flushed bright red with humiliation. Mary was about to reveal their roleplaying to Tony, and Donald was powerless to stop her - not that he wanted to.

"Mm-hm," Mary moaned with a full mouth. She slid her mouth down as far as possible, taking as much of Tony's cock down her throat as possible, which was not even half of his huge mast. One hand was stroking the bottom of his shaft and rubbing his balls, while her other hand had slid into her panties, rubbing herself off as she blew her husband's best friend right in front of him.

"God, your wife is an excellent cocksucker," Tony moaned. Donald stroked the bulge in his pants, unable to control himself any longer. Mary bobbed her head up and down faster and faster, spurred on by Tony's filthy words.

"Slow down there, or else I'll cum down your throat," Tony laughed as he pushed Mary away. She looked up at him with the eyes of a wounded puppy that had just had her favorite toy taken away. Tony recognized that lustful look right away - he had gotten quite accustomed to it throughout the years. He had her right where he wanted her.

"Lose the dress, lie down on the couch and spread your legs. Time to show your husband how to knock a bitch up."

"But I'm so close to cumming," Mary whined as she rubbed herself off. One hand was still cupping the base of Tony's firm cock, her eyes glued to this manhood. She was fascinated by his monstrous member, and she was loving how dominant and possessive he was of her. She hoped her husband loved it as much as she did.

"You'll cum when I tell you to, and not a moment sooner or later."

Tony pulled Mary to her knees, and violently ripped the dress from her body. The wife shrieked, out of surprise, rather than fear. Tony was intent on completely dominating the couple, and Mary was loving every single second of it.

Mary unhooked her bra, revealing her round, white orbs to the stud in front of her. Tony shed the rest of his clothing, and Mary couldn't help but stare in awe at this muscled frame. He reminded her of one of those Greek statues - every muscle in his body was perfectly defined.

"Damn, you've some great tits," Tony said as he mauled her breasts. He grabbed them roughly, his fingers sinking deeply into her soft flesh. He pinched and pulled her nipples, soliciting a lewd moan from Mary. She stood perfectly still, letting Tony's hands wander and assault her body. Her head was cocked back, mouth slightly agape as she breathed heavily, uttering soft sighs of pleasure.

Donald could barely believe it. His wife's tits were quite sensitive, and as such, he never did anything more than give them a soft rub and maybe a squeeze here or there, but certainly nothing more. Tony, however, was straight up abusing her round orbs, squeezing and grabbing them roughly, pulling at her nipples. And Mary was not only letting him, but enjoying it as well!

"I think she's ready, don't you think?" Tony once again addressed the husband he was about to cuckold. He knew he needed to involve him every step of the way to keep the couple on board with his devious plans. So far things were going far better than planned, but he wasn't there yet. This was only the first time of what Tony planned to be many, many more.

"Y-Yeah," Donald stammered. He could barely come to grips with how damn turned on his wife was. He had never seen her so horny before.

"Tell her to get on her back."

"Lie down, baby, and let Tony fuck you."

Jesus Christ, did I really say that? Donald thought to himself. This was insane... and the hottest thing he had ever seen.

Mary obeyed the order directly as if she was in a trance. She lied down on her back on the couch, pulling her knees up to her chest, making her wet cunt completely available to the muscled stud towering over her. Her pussy was glistening with her juices, there was no mistaken how turned on she was.

"God, look at that perfect little pussy," Tony said out loud. "I'm going to wreck that thing."

Mary shuddered at his words, the thought of Tony's big cock stretching her out occupying her mind.

"Would you like to do the honors?" Tony asked Donald as he cupped the base of his thick cock. "Help me guide my cock into your wife?"

Donald's breath faltered as Tony sprung the question on him. His best friend was, unknowingly, fulfilling the couple's deepest fantasies. He took a hesitant step forward, still not fully believing this was really happening.

Tony rubbed the big, purple head of his cock up and down Mary's wet slit, making her moan lewdly. She was aching for his cock, wanting nothing more than to feel him deep inside her.

"Go ahead."

Donald slowly grabbed Tony's cock, shocked by the size. Now that he was close, standing right next to his wife, he could really see how it compared to his own much smaller member. His dick was warm to the touch, pulsing every second with blood. Donald felt like he was handling a predator, like an anaconda stalking its prey. He guided the head of Tony's cock between his wife's leg, his wife's slick pussy opening up easily.

"Do it, baby," Mary whispered. "I want it."

The combined smell of Tony's and Mary's juices intoxicated Donald. He felt the strange urge to bend down and kiss his wife's clit as Tony stretched her out, but he resisted it - for now.

"That's it, right there, oh god, he's so big, uh, right there baby, oh shit," Mary rattled as Tony pushed forwards, the head of his cock sliding into Mary's dripping wet pussy.

Donald watched, only a foot away, as his wife's pussy opened up and welcomed Tony's cock in. His massive member stretched her out further than he could ever have thought.

"Fuck, your pussy is so tight," Tony breathed heavily as he worked his big cock into the slut, one inch at a time. Mary was moaning and writing underneath him as she was filled more than she ever thought possible.

"Ah fuck, you're so big baby, so fucking big."

"How is it?" Donald blurted out. He couldn't control himself — he wanted to hear it.

"Ohh.. So good baby, he's cock is so big, he's stretching me out so good," Mary moaned. Tony had by now worked every last inch of his cock into the married teacher. She was filled to the brim with strange cock, and she loved it more than she thought possible. Sex with her husband had never been dull, but this was something else completely. This was animalistic, pure passion, the way sex was intended. She had surrendered completely to Tony, submitting to his massive cock. And he hadn't even started properly fucking her yet!

Tony looked down at the figure of beauty underneath him, a smug smile on his face. After years of lusting for Mary, the couple had offered the hottest piece of ass on the planet to him, free of charge! Now that he was balls deep inside of her, there was no way he was ever letting this go. He was going to fuck the shit out of her, make her cum on his dick, again and again, until she had lost all concept of time and space. By the time he was done with her, he would have turned her into his personal cumslut.

He pulled out, slowly, letting Mary savor every inch of his cock, until only his head remained inside of her. Tony bent over forward, whispering into Mary's ear.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk straight for a week, you slut. Is that what you want?"

Mary nodded, her eyes rolled back as she bit her bottom lip.

"Beg for it."

Mary's eyes shot open, eying Tony with a drunk, lustful look. Did he really just say that? Was he going to make her beg for his dick, his cum, right in front of her husband? Holy shit.. Tony knew exactly how to drive a women crazy.

"Fuck me, Tony," Mary said softly.

"Louder."

"Fuck me. FUCK me Tony, fill me up, use my pussy, please, fuck me with that big cock of yours!" Mary pleaded, trying to coax him back into her. Now that she had a taste, she was hooked.

Tony smiled to himself. If he had known what a proper fucktoy Mary would make, he wouldn't have been able to hold back - he'd have fucked the slut years ago.

Donald took a step back, stroking himself as he watched Tony take charge of his wife. He was fully focused, intent on remembering every last sigh, every small movement, every lustful look his wife shot both men. After all, this was a once in a lifetime event. Or at least, that's what Donald thought...

Tony pushed forward hard, slamming his cock into the slutty wife. Now that she was accustomed to his size, there was no need to hold back. He pounded into her, jackhammering his big cock into her as hard and fast as he could.

Mary wailed, completely lost in a sea of lust as Tony fucked her harder and better than she had ever experienced. None of the words her bridesmaids had told her had ever come close to describing the sexual pleasure she was experiencing at that moment.

"Oh god, oh fuck, oh, oh shit, oh fuck, fuck me Tony, oh yeah, fuck that pussy, fill me up!"

"You want my cum inside of you?!"

"YES!" Mary screamed at the top of her lungs. "FILL ME UP TONY! USE ME!"

Tony grabbed Mary's thick thighs, folding the slut up as he pounded his massive cock into her tight slit. He could already feel the cum building up in his balls, eager to bust out and fill her womb completely. This wasn't like him at all - normally he could go for hours, but the situation was so damn hot, even the seasoned stud had trouble holding out.

He wrapped his hand around her throat, holding her down as he pounded his cock into her.

"I'm about to cum inside of you," he growled, his voice low and animalistic.

"YES!"

Mary's eyes were wide open, as big as saucers. She turned her head sharply, looking deeply into her husbands eyes. He was watching her intensely, fisting his own hard cock.

"He's doing it baby, he's really about to cum inside of me! I can feel his cock swelling, he's about to blow inside of me, put his baby in my tummy! He's really doing it baby, oh god yes, watch me baby, WATCH YOUR FRIEND CUM INSIDE YOUR WIFE!"

Tony slammed into Mary's sopping pussy hard and fast one last time before he blasted her full of his potent cum. He roared loudly, his voice low and raw, as his balls pumped his friend's wife full of cum.

Mary's toes curled up in pleasure as she felt every pulse and throb of Tony's cock inside of her, his cum coating her inner walls. Donald couldn't hold back anymore and came as well — seeing his wife being filled to the brim was more than he could handle.

"Holy shit," Mary gasped when she found her voice once again. "That was... amazing," she smiled.

Tony pulled out, leaving Mary's cunt gaping open and leaking cum. The wife pulled her knees up further, making sure all the potent cum pooled around her cervix.

"You're welcome," Tony grinned.

Donald was amazed by the size of Tony's cock - even after he had just cum a bucket load, it was still easily bigger than his.

"I'm going to take a shower, leave you two lovebirds alone for a second," Tony said as he walked off.

Donald pounced on his wife, hugging and kissing her passionately.

"That was fantastic!" He told her as his hands roamed her body. "How was it? Was it as good as it looked?"

"Even better," Mary grinned. "Did you like it as well? You're not jealous?"

Donald nodded enthusiastically. "That was so hot. SO fucking hot. The way he really pounded you... it was like the world's hottest porno, and with my wife and best friend! What's not to like?"

Mary hugged her husband, planting soft kisses all over his neck. "I'm so happy," she said softly, tears coming to her eyes. "We're going to have a family!"

Donald held her close, whispering sweet things into her ear. Mary curled up, holding her husband tightly. She was exhausted from the whirlwind of emotions she'd gone through the entire night, not to mention the hard fucking Tony had just given her. Donald carried her to bed, and made the couch ready for Tony to crash on.

"Thanks man," Tony said as he returned from his shower. He hadn't bothered to wrap a towel around his body, after all, Donald and Mary had seen all there is to be seen. Donald couldn't' help glance at his chiseled frame. God, he truly is built for fucking, he thought to himself.

"No, thank you," Donald said. "You have no idea how much this means to us. You're a great friend."

"Ah man, don't sweat it. I'd hug you but I'm naked," Tony laughed. "You're really cool with it? I wouldn't want to get between your marriage or anything, I'd hate for that to happen."

"Don't worry, it's cool. Trust me."

"Wow, you're the best couple in the world," Tony smirked. "Sorry for the things I said, it was in the heat of the moment you know, I got carried away a bit..."

Tony watched Donald's response closely, eager to find out how he truly felt about his wife submitting so easily and so completely to him. Mary had gotten her first taste.. But it wouldn't be her last, if Tony had anything to say about it.

"It's fine, it's... actually we already roleplay kinda like that so, it was more than okay," Donald heard himself say. He didn't plan on revealing the couple's fantasies to his best friend, but he was standing buck naked in front of him, and this was strangely disarming. Donald felt like he could tell him everything - after all, Tony had just fucked his wife.

"Really, like what?"

"Uh, you know, just adding a third person to the mix."

"And that person was me?"

"Well, yeah, actually," Donald confided in his best friend.

"Nice." Jackpot. The couple actually already fantasized about him breeding Mary. This explained her comments on 'looking forward to this for so long', and the ease with which she followed his commands, and all the dirty things she told her husband while he fucked her.

"Is there anything in particular you'd like me to say or do, for future reference?"

"For the future, uhm," Donald scratched himself behind his ears. He hadn't really planned on this becoming a regular activity, but then again, a baby can take a few tries.

"I'm sure I'm potent, but, I can't promise I'll knock your wife up on the first try," Tony winked. "I just want to make this as fun and memorable for you guys."

"No, yeah, I understand," Donald responded. Should he tell him? Oh, what he hell, why not. He'd already fucked Mary bareback with that huge pole of him, so, why not?

"There's, uhm, a few things you could do to spice things up. Just, take charge, be really.. dominant, you know? Like you already did, I suppose." Try as he might, Donald couldn't get the words across his lips. I want you to really degrade me, make her beg for it. Use her like a fuck toy.

"I get it. Like when I called her my slut? And made her beg for my big cock? Dirty talk like that, right?"

Blood rushed to Donald's cheeks - and his cock.

"Yeah, exactly," he replied. Holy shit, not only did my best friend just fuck my wife, but now they were discussing further ways to make it as humiliating as possible for me as well. This was one fucked up night, Donald thought to himself.

"Good to know," Tony said. He could barely suppress his shit-eating grin. Donald just admitted he got off on being humiliated. This agreement just got better and better. Of course, he had his suspicions, but now he knew he didn't have to hold back at all. He could say all the dirty, filthy, slutty things he'd want, and Donald would think he was only saying those things for him - and he wouldn't know how true they were.

"Alright, well, I'm going to bed."

"Yeah, me too, long night. I have to catch an early flight tomorrow, so I might be gone by the time you two get up."

"That's cool. Sleep well, man."

"Thanks, you too."

Donald cuddled up his sleeping wife, quite pleased with the way things played out. The trio had just shared an amazing night, and he felt closer than ever to Mary as well as Tony. He made Donald feel completely at ease with the arrangement, quelling any feelings of jealousy or fear he might have had. He was unaware of the mistake he made letting Tony getting anywhere near his wife, but he wouldn't have to wait long to realize his mistake..

***

"Oh fuck yeah, fuck me Tony!"

Donald's sleep was restless. All night he tossed and turned, the images of last night burned into his retina. The night played out over and over again. His best friend fucked his wife in every position imaginable, pounding her until she could take no more, while he watched, breathlessly, nailed to the spot.

"Oh yes, oh god, cum in me, fill me baby, please, do it, please!"

Slowly but surely, Donald awoke from his slumber. Dreams and reality blended together, making it impossible to distinguish what was real and what was not. He was being gently rocked, like he was on a boat of some kind. Strange.

"You're my little fuck toy now! I'm going to cum inside you, right next to your husband!"

"Yesssss, do it baby, cum inside me!"

Donald opened his left eye, the bright light of the new day temporarily blinding him. What he saw shocked him to his core. There, right in front of him, in the same bed as him, only a mere feet away, his wife was on her knees, being fucked by Tony from behind. She was completely naked, her towel was on the floor, while Tony was fully dressed, his pants on his ankles, as he slammed his cock into Mary.

"What?" Donald said. It was all he could muster at this early hour.

"Morning," Tony grunted with a smug smile. "Just saying my goodbyes."

"Don't be mad, baby," Mary smiled, her eyes burning brightly with lust. "Tony is just making sure I get pregnant."

"How? What? Right now?"

"Oh God, right there baby, fuck me, fuck that pussy!" Mary suddenly wailed.