All Comments on 'My Wife in Ecstasy'

by PracticeMakesPerfect

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

In every one of these scenarios I’m the guy doing the pounding, not the one watching.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle6 months ago

Do you know how hard it is to yell coherent words?

Not to mention their voices would be hoarse.

Why not have her yell the Gettysburg Address while you’re at it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well written. Great effort by an 18 year old to get his due.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Seriously? You get off on the idea of being humiliated and fucked over and disrespected? You need help.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

How is this a loving wife story. Its a slut whose husband is a wimp and a teenager going for broke on free pussy.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

"...At 18, you are old enough to make your own decisions. He made his, but there was no way he was going to refuse my wife's 'Offer.' If he wanted to come back to the room with Cheri, it was ALL legal..." — From the story.

All legal. Sure. Moral? Ethical? Honorable? Well if a woman was looking to commit the biggest tri-fecta of bad judgment and poor decision making ever, Cheri excelled at her task! How many parents with an 18 years 2-3 weeks old teen son would ask what they did that afternoon and hearing "well mom and dad, I met this 37 year old lady named Cheri who took me to her hotel room filled with video equipment and we...!", would be pleased to hear this?

At 18 you are 'legally of age" for one primary reason. The federal government can legally send your immature ass into combat. Because of this, many believe that if you are old enough to die for your country, then you're old enough to make stupid and negatively life changing decisions as well.

Nasty56Nasty566 months ago

Slut story and a loser story…

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I love watching my wife being ravaged by her young bull. My ecstasy reaches its peak watching him slowly withdraw his now spent but still dripping cock from her sexy cunt. My wife stares at me and giggles knowing that the whole scene has made me so hard. She just stares at my bulge and laughs..

JT

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The overly-simplistic sentences drove me crazy. After a while, the continual I+verb declarative sentences began sounding like a bad writing project along the lines of 'What I did over summer break' or 'How I make orange cupcakes.' A commenter a while back likened this to the bumpstrips along the roadway. Also, the writer tried to have us feel what MC felt, but we were told more than we felt what he went through.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Either he's a dumbass or they are on their way to the end of their marriage. All for him that's a lie.

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

With practice you might make it to fair.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous