All Comments on 'My Wife Instructs My Three Friends'

by The_Trouvere

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Stopped reading at: ""My three friends bought me an expensive digital camera," I told my wife. "They want me to take nude photos of you to give them."...For sure the story would be childish and stupid!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Slut

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amazingly stupid piece of shit story. Thank you to te author for making it brief.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dumb, dumber, and dumber. Without a doubt one of the stupidest stories I've read.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaineabout 1 year ago

A little (or a lot) far fetched. Three adult friends, not only virgins, but have never seen a naked woman IRL.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This submission presents highly distorted views of love, fidelity, masculinity, femininity and friendship. These depictions are so warped, they can easily be viewed as pathologic. For the sake of all who encounter him/her in the real world, I hope the author made a conscious choice to depict such decidedly abnormal relationships between all of these characters for some literary purpose. If not, those real world encounters might well be hazardous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely dire writing! Don’t give up your day job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

While the stories here do not have to be believable, this one is too bizarre. But the biggest problem -- expand your vocabulary, you seem to have an obsession with the word "vulva."

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

3 cheers for Anne! My girlfriend didn't fuck any of our virgin friends, biut she did teach them what to do with a woman's clitoris. Of course, she was the demo they got to practice on!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous