All Comments on 'My wife, Lily, whoring in Tenerife'

by walter2000uk

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
walter2000ukwalter2000uk9 months agoAuthor

This is a true account of our sexual adventures, and I love hearing my wife getting well fucked and really enjoying herself and the way Real Men Dominate Lily. I only wish I had their stamina, and was allowed to fuck my wife the way other Men and her boyfriends do nowadays, but I do enjoy listening, and sometimes watching when my wife is used as a submissive slut by them! I also enjoy the Humiliation of being denied sex and welcome all comments, good or demeaning. YES it IS called cuckolding and at least half the men on Literatica enjoyy being a cuckold whilst most of the other half enjoy being a Bull. Some men enjoy Both sides of the cuckolding equation and most of the wives enjoy the whole event, so it is a Win Win Win solution.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Bizarre. Why be married? Be the pimp.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwalter2000uk@walter2000uk
Slim petite couple. Beta male shares Hotwife with a Dominant Man for her to be fully 'used' and 'abused' and Disciplined, not always the same Man. Lily is a Hotwife at swinging parties, being the first wife at the party to take off her blouse, skirt, and bra , and walk about i...