My Wife Madison and the Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good," she said, kissing me again. "I love you." Her eyes were so unfocused I wasn't sure she was even looking at me.

"I love you, too."

"I need to shower," she said, sliding off me. She gasped as my cock popped out of her. A minute later I was alone.

I didn't move. I couldn't move. I was physically exhausted, and I was drunk, and I'd just had the most potent orgasm in my life up through that point. So, lying naked on my sleeping bag, I thought about what Madison said.

***

I think her day out with the twins went something like this. Rather, I think this is what I pieced together on that day, naked and half-asleep on my sleeping bag; I've since learned a lot more about what had happened — some in the form of details I'll add, and some other things I'll get to in a moment.

Anyway, here's what happened.

After I fell asleep, Madison grabbed a bottle of wine to share with the twins. She changed into her bikini, but put her tank top on over it; she thought the sight of her bikini top would remind other campers that she was the girl who lost her top the other day.

It didn't matter, because they didn't run into conversing distance with anybody on their way to the lake.

Connor got the boat going, then said something along the lines of, "The offer's still open, Maddie. Show us your awe-inspiring boobs, and you can pilot the fastest fishing boat on this lake."

"No," Maddie said. "But I guess I don't need this anymore." She pulled her tank top off and relished the way the brothers' attention moved to her tits. "Are there even any other boats on the lake?" she asked, looking around.

"No," Connor said. "But that just makes piloting the boat even more special."

On the boat, they talked and joked around amongst themselves, pausing the shenanigans only when the brothers agreed on a place to stop and fish. At this point, Madison offered the twins wine, but they declined, opting instead for the light beers they'd brought.

"Fine," Madison said. "More for me."

Drinking the wine she'd brought reminded her that she didn't bring sunscreen, so she borrowed a bottle from the twins. Finn offered to apply sunscreen to the places she couldn't reach, and she accepted. As he was rubbing sunscreen onto her back, he tried to slowly untie her bikini top. Madison noticed and, laughing, turned around to punch him in the shoulder.

"Sorry!" Finn said, holding his hands up. "That wasn't intentional."

"How do you unintentionally try to take someone's top off?" she said, still laughing.

"That's why we're always shirtless," Connor said. "We always accidentally take each other's tops off. It's no big deal. Must be a family thing."

"Right," Madison said sarcastically, suddenly reminded of how well-defined and well-built the brothers' bodies were. "Here, let me get your backs."

"You can get our fronts, too," Connor said. "We haven't applied any sunscreen yet."

"Sure," Madison said. The brothers sat down in front of her and patiently waited as she rubbed the lotion onto their strong backs, their sculpted chests, their muscular arms.

"You missed our rock-hard abs," Connor said. "Well, my rock-hard abs and Finn's foam-hard abs."

Madison giggled at that, and Finn feigned anger. "Foam-hard? Bro, my abs are harder than yours. I can stop bullets with my flexed abs."

Connor grabbed Madison's wrist, held it so that her hand was palm-up, and squirted some sunscreen onto it. Using her hand as a sort of trowel, he rubbed her hand against his lower abdomen, sometimes dipping her fingers into his waistband.

"That's enough," Finn said, eventually. "Let her feel what diamond abs are like." He repeated Connor's scheme; however, having seen no resistance from Madison when her fingers dipped below Connor's waistband, he dared to dip them even lower.

When he was met with no resistance, he slowly lowered her hand even further down. Madison gasped when she felt the shaft of Finn's dick, but she didn't say anything. Finn let her hand linger a little bit before deciding he was pushing his luck; he pulled her hand out.

They finally got to fishing, which meant the brothers applied bait to their hooks, sent them flying into the water, and then set their Ugly Stiks into rod holders.

This was how the majority of the trip went. The three of them drank and talked while they waited for the rods to signal bites.

During those talks, Madison let them know how we met — that we'd met in high school, had been sweethearts all four years, and married after college.

"Wait," Finn said. "So you've never been with another man?"

"Nope," Madison replied.

Connor shook his head. "I'd probably kill myself if I were stuck with one pussy my whole life — no offense to you or Rock, of course."

"That's just how it worked out for us," Madison said, shrugging. "We love each other, and there's no changing that."

"I'll drink to that," Finn said. They raised their drinks — two light beers, and a bottle of wine — and drank.

The brothers proposed cheers to a lot of things said in their talks.

"I'm hot," Madison said during one of the lulls in conversation. "And bored. I'm gonna swim."

"Whoa," Connor said. "You're not too tipsy, are you?"

"Please," Madison said. "I was a varsity runner in high school, and I've been swimming all my life. I'll be fine." She dove into the water and enjoyed the relative cool of the water.

Then she thought it'd be funny if she pulled on the boys' fishing lines. She slowly snuck over to where their lines were, but she couldn't really see them. She spent some time in the area where the lines were cast, but couldn't locate them. Eventually she gave up and started swimming back to the boat.

It was only when she started to lift herself back onto the boat that she realized the fishing lines were tangled around her. "Uh-oh," she said. "Sorry, guys, I'm caught in the lines."

She spent some time trying to free herself before Finn said, "I got it." He dove into the water and swam up to her.

It took a long time for Finn to disentangle Madison. He was all over her, making lots of incidental contact with her body before she was entirely free of the fishing lines. "Go on up," he said at length, and she hauled herself up.

"Oh. My. God," Connor said when she was finally had two feet on the boat. He knelt in front of her and took her hands into his own. "Those are magnificent."

"What?" Madison said. She was confused, up until she looked down and noticed she was topless. Finn had pulled her bikini top off as he worked to free her.

"Finn!" she yelled, giggling.

"Sorry," he replied, completely apologetic. "Your top was caught in one of the fishing lines. I think it sank." He hauled himself back up onto the boat. Within a second, he was also kneeling in front of Madison, whose hands were still being held by Connor. "I told you, bro," he said reverently. "They're perfect."

Madison rolled her eyes at that, but kept smiling and allowing Connor to keep holding her hands in place. "I'm tired of fishing," she said. "Let's do something else."

Finn slowly moved his hand up to touch one of Madison's boobs.

"No!" Connor said, letting go of Madison's wrists so he could slap Finn's hand away. "Never touch the queen without permission!"

"I'm sorry, your majesty!" Finn said. "Please forgive me."

"You are forgiven, brave knight," Madison proclaimed. "Don't let it happen again."

"To forgiveness!" Connor said, raising Madison's bottle of wine before handing it to her.

"Hear! Hear!" Madison said. The brothers watched her take a swig.

After a moment, Connor asked her, "So you're not gonna put your tank top on?"

"Nah," Madison said. "I'm comfortable enough around you guys, and now you've both seen my boobs anyway. Besides, Rock said I should show them off more often."

"To new friends!" Connor said.

"And cool husbands who just want their wives to have fun!" Finn added.

"To both of those!" Madison said. Again, the twins watched her take a swig.

"Your boobs are gonna get sunburnt," Connor said, with a concerned look on his face. "You should rub sunscreen on them."

"You just want to see me rub my boobs," Madison said, laughing.

"No, seriously," said Finn. "Please don't endanger perfection."

"If you're so worried," Madison said coyly, "put the sunscreen on me yourselves." With that, she sat on one of the boat's benches and leaned her elbows back along the boat's railing, effectively thrusting her tits out.

"Well, if you won't, then we will," Finn said.

"If her majesty commands it," Connor added.

"Yes," Madison said. "Her majesty commands it." Smiling seductively, she beckoned them with a finger, and they obeyed. Within a minute, the twins were seated on either side of her, rubbing lotion onto her tits. Buzzing, she watched them hungrily as they graduated from soft rubbing to squeezing and kneading her flesh. When they started to pinch and pull at her nipples, her own hands began to roam the twins' bodies, enjoying their solid builds. By then her heart was pounding with excitement; she was savoring all the intimate contact. Even more so than it was already, all the wine she'd had was working its magic.

And the brothers were working theirs. Connor kissed her neck softly, tentatively. When she didn't recoil away, he increased his efforts, nibbling and licking her flesh. On her other side, Finn did the same.

Their hands began to touch her in other places — her neck, her face, her flat tummy. When Finn eventually ran his fingers over her lower thigh, Madison slowly parted her legs. He gently traced his fingertips to her inner thigh, just above her knee, and gradually brought his fingers up higher along her leg, drawing a soft moan from Madison; on her other side, Connor's mouth began to move downward from her neck.

"Take me back to camp," Madison said suddenly, standing up. "I need my husband."

"But we haven't even caught any fish," Finn said.

"You caught me, sort of," Madison said, flushed but smiling. "I didn't bite, but I got stuck in the lines anyway."

"Sounds like Rock's getting some much-needed rest," Connor tried. "Do you really want to bother him?"

"He'll like what I bring him."

"What're you bringing him?"

"A very hot, very wet gift," Madison said, sweetly. "Finn's fingers were inches away from touching it."

"Maybe we can warm it up for him," Finn said.

"Ha, no," Madison said. Lust and wine had left her vulnerable, but her denial was firm.

"Back to shore, then!" Connor said with a sigh, taking a seat at the helm. "Also, a deal's a deal. You showed us your tits, so you can pilot the boat."

"Finally," Madison said. She waited for Connor to get up, but he wouldn't. "Move."

Connor pointed to his lap. "Sorry, but this boat is my baby," he explained. "I need to be here in case you try any dangerous maneuvers. Think of it as training wheels."

"Okay," Madison said, smiling, and she threw her delicate ass down sharply onto Connor's lap. She teased him all the way back to shore, grinding and bouncing on him. She put her tank top on only as they approached the lake's modest dock.

By the time she got back to the tent — back to me — she was going to get at my cock whether I liked it or not.

***

In the tent, I needed to get my mind off what Madison did. I picked up my phone and started flipping through the pictures I'd taken. It was nice to relive those hikes; the scenery was breathtaking. I wasn't seeing a lot of pictures I knew we'd taken, and I remembered that most of our pictures were taken on Madison's phone.

Fortunately, she didn't bring it with her to the shower, so I reached over and grabbed it from on top of her sleeping bag. I opened up her picture gallery and that strange mix of emotions came back.

Madison came back into the tent right then, wearing a towel and holding her bag of toiletries.

"Oh my god, babe, you're still hard?" she asked, laughing. "Are you looking at porn?"

"Sort of," I said. "I went to look at our hike pictures on your phone, but immediately got this one." I turned the phone to her. On the screen, she was sitting on one of the twins' laps. She was masturbating, both hands down her bikini bottom. Her eyes were closed, her mouth was open, and her head was resting on the guy's shoulder. Whichever twin it was, he had his face nuzzled against Madison's neck. His big hands were tightly squeezing her bare tits, and he was giving the camera a cocky look.

"I told you I was teasing them," she said, dropping her towel. She wasn't wearing anything underneath it. She paused to stretch, extending her arms over her head. I noticed that her tan had gotten even better, and that she must have shaved her pussy while she was in the shower. She was completely smooth from the waist down.

"You didn't mention masturbating in front of them, let alone on Connor's lap."

"That's Finn, babe — here, let me help you with that," she said, dropping down onto the ground with me and grabbing my dick.

"Wait, why were you on Finn's lap? I thought —" I had to pause here, as she'd put my dick in her mouth. "I thought it was Connor's boat, so you sat on his lap on the way back."

She popped my cock out of her mouth and, using a hand to keep pumping me, said, "I started on Connor's lap. I was really horny though so I started touching myself. Eventually Finn complained, so I switched to his lap to keep it fair." She took her mouth to me again, loudly slurping as she sucked.

I swiped to the next picture. It was the same scene, but from a slightly different angle — taken probably a few seconds before. The next dozen pictures were also taken while Madison was on Finn's lap. My heart was swiftly filling with dread, but the wildly good sensations she was providing with her hands and mouth were keeping my temper in check.

The next picture had her in Connor's lap. They were seated at the wheel; he had a hand on the wheel and the other hand on one of her tits. Madison herself was leaning back against him, one hand back behind Connor's head.

It took me a moment to figure out what her other hand was doing. Connor's mesh shorts were loose enough and thin enough that his erect cock was extending upward between Madison's legs. That cock was still thoroughly covered by his shorts, but Madison was using her hand to steady it as she ground her pussy against it.

I flipped through the next few pictures, and it made a sort of flip-book animation of her grinding herself against Connor's erect cock. Her jaw was clenched, as if she were trying to stave off an orgasm.

I looked at Madison in real life. She had started masturbating while she licked and sucked my penis. I showed her one of those pictures. "Were you using his dick to masturbate?" I asked, my voice tense as I fought to keep from coming, myself.

"Yes," she whispered, her own voice tight. She kept jerking me as she spoke. "It was so hot teasing them, babe."

"That looks like a little more than teasing," I said, trying to keep my tone light. Madison and I have always agreed that jealousy in a relationship is disgusting. "You masturbated in front of them."

"But I didn't come in front of them," she purred. "I only came when I got back to you, when I was riding your dick."

"Their hands were on your tits."

"Just to put sunscreen on."

That made enough sense at the time. I wished I was more sober. Suddenly she pushed her face against my scrotum, and I gasped. Her mouth latched onto a patch of skin between my balls and started to suck on it — something she new I liked — while she worked my cock.

Not long thereafter, my breath caught. "I'm gonna come," I whispered, and she stuffed as much of my cock as she could into her mouth. I came so ferociously my vision blurred. Madison smiled as she swallowed my cum, then she gently took my cock back into her mouth to give it a little more love. She was still masturbating.

As I came down from that high, I flipped to the next photo. In it, Madison was being held aloft by Finn. Her horizontal body was facing the camera, with her arms extending over her head and out of frame. Finn's arm — the one supporting her upper body — was hooked up around her tits, with his hand squeezing one.

"What's this about?" I asked, showing her the picture.

"That was right after I said I wanted to go back to camp, and Finn complained about not catching any fish. I said they caught me, so he picked me up and held me up like a fish — just for the picture." She giggled.

I kept flipping. There were dozens of pictures from their fishing trip. Most of them were of Madison alone, looking sexy and flirting with the camera; some featured one or both of the twins, with Madison posing flirtatiously with them.

"Why are there so many pictures? Makes me wonder what's on the twins' phones," I said, carefully.

"They kept pestering me to let them take pictures," she said, suddenly straddling me. "Oh my god, babe, you're still hard! Maybe because of these pictures?"

"So you let them take pictures of you, some of them topless" I said, exhaling audibly as she put my cock into her pussy again.

She started to ride me. Dropping her head closer to mine, she whispered, "I told them they could take pictures of me, but only with my phone."

"They put their hands on your tits." I didn't catch the redundancy of that statement then. I was having trouble speaking; my cock was already raw from Madison's having made me come twice already, and I was approaching climax yet again.

"Yes," she said, changing her position a little bit so she could whisper into my ear. "They squeezed my tits, babe, but it was just to put sunscreen on. I was just teasing them. They wanted to fuck me, but I didn't let them. They wanted to have sex with your wife, babe. Isn't that hot? Their dicks were throbbing for me, but it's your dick — this dick — that I wanted." She clenched her pussy around my cock for emphasis, and I almost came.

She had her eyes closed again. I watched her face as she rode me, watched the tension and lust grow as she increased the speed of her movements. "They wanted my pussy so bad," she said under her breath, sitting up a little — then, louder, "I'm coming!"

She yelped as I grabbed both of her tits and squeezed brutally. Using them for leverage, I met the movements of her hips with upward thrusts of my own. Her face went from agonized to blank, then back again. Her arms and legs alternated between thrashing chaotically and stiffening. And all the while, she screamed as the fiery sensations tore through her.

I tried to let Madison know I was coming again, but I couldn't form the words. By then she was exhausted, so I was in complete control of her limp body, both holding her up and slamming her onto my dick via the deathgrip I had on her tits.

She moaned softly as I came. When I was done, I lowered her slowly onto myself, and she kissed me lovingly. I couldn't keep my eyes open. I was still buzzing from all the wine I'd had earlier, and still exhausted. I'd come three times in rapid succession, and Madison's body felt wonderfully soothing against mine.

"I'm gonna need another shower," she said, laughing.

I laughed, too. Honestly, I was too close to sleep to recognize any humor in what she was saying, but she laughed, so it had to have been funny.

"You were so turned on, babe," she said, kissing me on the neck and chest. "And you came so many times. Seems like you agree, right? It was hot."

"Yes," I said. The way she came at me, already wet and horny, the way she pushed me down and used my cock until we both climaxed — that was already sexy as hell. But then she came back after her shower and sucked me off, swallowing my cum. Then she rode me again until we both came again. Yeah, it was all incredible.