My Wife Madison and the Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They take what they want from me," she said. A silence followed, and I tried to find the right way to encourage her to continue, but before I could say anything she went on, "You make love to me, babe, but they use me like a toy. They get off on violating me. When they're controlling me like that, all I have to do — all I can do — is relax and enjoy it. I don't need to think or worry about what I'm gonna do, because they decide those things for me. They also get off on forcing me to come, so I end up coming, and coming, and coming. Last night, it got to be that I couldn't even think anymore, but they still kept ripping orgasms out of me. On top of all that, it makes me feel irresistible, being used by these strong, sexy guys with, you know..."

"Big dicks," I said, laughing softly in hopes of eliminating any future hesitation.

"Yes, their big dicks," she said, her tone slightly wistful. "It actually hurt a little when they fucked me, but it felt amazing more than it hurt, and the pain just reminded me of all those positive things I said."

"Even when they hurt the rest of your body? With their mouths and hands?"

"Yes, babe. It just makes the pleasure even more intense. It makes me feel even more controlled. It's insane to think that even if I fight back, each one of them is so much bigger than I am and so much stronger, that they could break me and take what they want anyway. At the same time, I feel safe enough to let them do whatever they want, because I know that they'll stop if I ask them to."

"What if they don't?"

"Then I'd have to deal with whatever they do to me. And in its own way, that danger is exciting."

"Thank you for telling me all of that, Mads," I said, when it was clear she didn't have anything else to add. I craned my neck to kiss her on the top of her head.

There was a silence — the comfortable kind that follows a resolution.

"Do you want me to take care of this?" Madison asked, reaching a hand between us to grasp my erect cock.

"If you're willing," I said.

"Of course I am, babe. Are you okay with a blowjob, though? My pussy's too sore."

"Yeah, that would be perfect."

So Madison sucked me off. I'll spare you the details; I've recounted enough sex as it is. Afterwards, we packed up. Madison covered up for the walk back to the truck, and I was thankful for it. We didn't say a whole lot as we packed, or even as we walked; we both had a lot to think about. I can't speak to what occupied Madison's thoughts, but my own thoughts always drifted back to wondering what kinds of depravity would take place if Madison, my loving wife, were to accept Finn's open invitation to visit the twins at their home.

On the drive home, though, we found a lot to talk about. We had a lot to discuss.