My Wife Madison and the Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To the group: OMG look what u guys did to my boobs lol (She'd attached a selfie, taken at the camp showers, that showed her naked from the waist up. Her face had a cute, shocked look, and her tits looked a little worse than when I saw them.)

From Connor: Come back here and we'll do it again. (He'd attached a meme: a picture of Edward Norton, standing shirtless in "Fight Club", with text that read "I felt like destroying something beautiful".)

To the group: is that a threat or a promise? ;)

From Finn: why not both. your pussy's beautiful too btw

To the group: are u saying u want to destroy my pussy?

From Finn: you'd be walking funny for a week

To the group: such big talk! I don't think you guys would fit in me anyway ;)

From Connor: We're up for the challenge if you are. ;)

Scrolling up, I saw that even though Madison had allowed the twins to take pictures of her using only her phone, she'd already sent dozens of those pictures to the twins. The brothers almost always responded by either praising her body or describing in no uncertain terms what they wanted to do to it.

I brought up her gallery app and scrolled through. She'd taken more selfies this morning, along with close-ups of her wrecked tits. Past that, there were quite a few pictures taken after the twins had come all over her the night before. Most of them simply documented the aftermath of what I'd witnessed, but some of them were more planned.

One picture, for instance, had Madison on her back, covered in the twins' cum. She had a dazed, content look on her face. One of the twins was kneeling between her spread legs, with his balls pressed right up against her pussy. His cock extended up past her belly button.

Another picture had Madison herself kneeling on the ground, still covered in cum. Her hand was wrapped around a cock, the tip of which was less than inch away from her mouth. She was looking submissively up at whichever brother was towering over her, his head out of frame.

Getting dizzy, I put Madison's phone back where I found it. I stripped off my clothes and fell onto my sleeping bag. My eyelids were too heavy to keep open. I threw my shirt over my eyes to help keep out the ambient sunlight.

Of my unusual mix of feelings and emotions, lust was just edging out jealousy. My cock was solid stone, and I couldn't help jerking off, thinking about everything that Madison had been doing.

I didn't stop when I felt Madison's mouth on my balls. The sound of her slurping and the sensation of her lips against my sensitive flesh brought me to my limit.

"Finish me off, Mads," I said urgently. Reaching down, I felt blindly for her and, with a hand gripping a fistful of her hair, I dragged her face onto my cock. "Swallow it all."

Using her mouth and her hand, she didn't need long to get me to come. As I erupted, she shoved my entire cock into her mouth. Her tongue was resting on my balls. Her hair was tickling my thighs and my lower abdomen.

I twitched and shivered as I shot directly into her throat. She gagged a little, but hung on as I finished. Even the sensation of my cock withdrawing from her throat and mouth felt great.

A second later, she kissed me on the forehead. "I love you so much, babe" she said, giggling. I felt kisses along my body, each one sending a small aftershock through me, and then I was asleep.

***

I woke up to loud music. Not that the music woke me up — rather, there happened to be loud music playing when I woke up. It was a little past ten, so it was dark, but everything was tinted orange in the tent. I poked my head out and saw a an impressively-sized bonfire scorching the dark sky from the center of our campsite. After my eyes adjusted to the brightness, I realized the people around the fire were, as I'd suspected, dancing. There were so many people out there, I had to have been the only person not dancing in the fire's orange brilliance.

Which meant Madison was likely out there.

I put on some clothes and wandered out. Back in the tent, the music was loud but not overbearing; out there, it was like being at a club. I walked by the twins' tent, lingering long enough to determine nobody was in it, then I approached the throng of moving bodies cautiously, already conflicted at the thought of finding Madison with the twins.

She came into view much sooner than I thought she would. It was for only half a second, and she was in profile, but I recognized her hair and her white bikini through a momentary gap in the crowd. She was in the center of the circle, probably as close to the fire as anyone dared to get.

I accelerated my pace when I saw her, only to stop dead in my tracks when the crowd's ebb and flow let me see her again. Again, it was for only a split second, but Madison was standing on her tiptoes, her back arched and her head tilted back. One of the twins was towering over her, his body pressed against her body. His head was lowered so that his mouth was pushing against her mouth, and his hand was around her back, holding her tightly against him. One of her arms was hooked up around his neck.

I lost sight over them as the crowd moved, then they came into view again. Whichever twin it was, he was kissing Madison's neck. She was leaning back against the chest of the other twin, whose hands were under her bikini top, cupping her tits.

Then the twin in front of her was leaning down to kiss her again. Her hands were in his shorts. The twin behind her was in a wide stance, his knees bent so he could press his crotch against her ass.

My blood just about froze when, after I lost sight of them again, they appeared next to me. For a moment, I couldn't even hear the deafening music. The twin who had been making out with her was walking toward their tent. Madison was clinging to him, her legs wrapped around his torso and her hands gripping the back of his head. She was kissing his neck passionately. The other twin was following closely behind. They passed by without noticing me.

I noticed, however, when something fell to the ground as they passed. It was Madison's bikini top. I picked it up, my hand quickened by a rush of embarrassment, and looked around to see if anybody had noticed. If people did notice, they didn't show it; perhaps they were too busy dancing. I followed, maybe fifteen feet behind, as they beelined for the twins' tent.

As the tent flaps closed behind them, something caught my eye at my feet. It was Madison's bikini bottom.

Of that strange mix of feelings and emotions I'd come to know, I felt... nothing. I was numb. In no particular rush, I dropped Madison's clothing off at our tent, then made my way to the back of the twins' tent.

Nearly in a trance, I pulled out my phone to record what was happening and set it on the outside lip of the tent's mesh window.

Inside, the twins were laying naked on their sleeping bags. Madison was between Connor's knees, her mouth slurping obscenely and salivating onto his insanely large cock. Finn was watching, jerking his own equally massive cock.

"Ride me, Maddie," Connor said softly, and she slid her body upwards to graze his cock with her naked tits. Then she was straddling him, one hand behind her to line his cock up with her pussy.

Madison let out a loud, low moan as she lowered herself onto Connor's cock, then she was riding him.

"I'm gonna come," she said, her voice stiff.

"Already!" Finn said, laughing from his vantage point. He scrambled to grab Madison's phone, and soon he was holding it up he was video-recording her.

We watched her pick up speed, her firm tits tremoring, her voice catching as she moaned and panted. She tensed from the waist up, then seemed to lose control of her entire body as she shook violently over Connor. The twins watched silently for a few seconds, getting a kick out of the sight and sound of Madison's body going sensually berserk.

"Good girl," Connor said, sharing a smug look with Finn. "Now go do the same for my brother."

Madison smiled and, I think, tried to say something in response, but her orgasm was still gripping her.

"Come on," Connor said. "Poor guy's only got so much patience." He pulled her off his cock and into the space between their sleeping bags — the space right in front of the window.

"Hold on," she said between breaths. "I'm still —"

"Nah, you're good," Finn said. He grabbed her arm and yanked her over to his side. Within two seconds, he'd forcibly positioned her so that she was straddling him. He pulled her down by the back of the neck so that her full tits were pressing down on his chest, then he was positioning his cock into enter her.

Madison yelped as Finn penetrated her, thrusting deep into her with the first upward movement of his hips. She mustered enough control of her flailing arms to try to push herself off him, and he responded by grabbing her wrists and pinning them behind her back. His other hand grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled so vigorously, her face was aimed nearly skyward; he stared hungrily at the tits in front of his face as he slammed into her.

Connor picked up Madison's phone and continued recording.

"I've been waiting all weekend to do this," Finn said as he worked her still-convulsing pussy. She was moaning so loudly and shaking so powerfully, I don't think she could even comprehend what he was saying.

I watched her face as she bounced helplessly on top of him. Her mouth was open, her eyes rolled upwards and slightly inwards.

"I'm gonna split you in half," Finn said. He pulled even more brutally on her hair, making her arch her back enough that I couldn't even see her face anymore; she was basically folded backwards in half.

"I could watch those tits bounce for days," Connor said, stroking his cock.

Madison tried to say something, but couldn't manage to get a single word out. Seconds later, she was coming again, her body twitching in quasi-horrific ways because Finn was still holding her wrists and hair. She screamed so loudly as she came, I was worried half the camp might show up to investigate.

Finn quit thrusting as her movements died down. He pulled her off his cock and, like his brother, put her in the space between their sleeping bags.

For a while the brothers watched her shake and pant, still stroking their cocks.

"You okay, Maddie?" Connor asked, laughing.

"Yes," she said, at length.

"Good," Connor said. "Because we're not done." He sprang to his knees and, grabbing Madison by the waist, positioned her for doggy style.

"Wait, let me catch my breath," she said, her voice hoarse.

"You said you're good, right?" Connor said soothingly, then his cock was punching into her with a harsh, unremitting pace.

This put Madison's face directly in front of Finn, and he got to his knees as well so that he could enter her mouth.

With the distant music having died down, and Madison's moans muffled by Finn's cock, I could hear everything that the twins were doing to her. Connor was still pistoning in and out of her from behind at an astonishing pace, and I could hear him slapping against her flesh. His thick cock was stretching her pussy as it pistoned in and out, creating a steady, wet sound.

Meanwhile, Finn was ramming into Madison's face deeply enough to penetrate her throat. She moaned, gagged, and occasionally whined around his cock.

As that all happened, Finn smiled at Connor and picked up his own phone. As they continued to assault her at both ends, he started to take pictures. And, after a while, Finn put Madison's phone down and switched to his own phone.

The brothers cheered as Madison came again. They stopped thrusting as she moaned boisterously around Finn's cock.

"I think you have a better view than I do," Connor said in the relative peace that followed.

"Nah, yours is better," Finn replied.

"As they say, the grass is greener. Turn around, Maddie."

Coughing and weezing, Madison pulled her face off Finn's cock, then her pussy off Connor's cock. I thought she might protest again — maybe ask for a break — but instead she obeyed without hesitation, positioning herself to be spit-roast again in the opposite direction.

"Good girl," Connor said, in a praising tone.

Then they were at it again — Madison on all fours, Finn using her pussy and slapping her ass from behind, Connor using her face and taking pictures. It didn't take long for Madison to come yet again, and this time the brothers let her ride it out in peace. When it was over, she collapsed onto the ground and flipped onto her back, panting.

"It's so hot watching you come on our dicks," Connor said, gently stroking her face.

"Feels good, too," Finn said. "I almost popped."

"But we've just begun!" Connor said, cheerily. He knelt higher on his knees and shuffled over Madison's face so he could lay his balls on her mouth. He inhaled sharply through his teeth as her lips and tongue went to work.

She stopped seconds later, still panting.

"Maddie?" Connor said. "Everything okay?" He shifted backwards so he could rub his cock all over her face.

"Yes," Madison said between breaths. "Sorry, I don't normally come so much in such a small amount of time. I'm so exhausted, I don't know if I can even have another orgasm."

The twins laughed.

"Let's find out," Finn said, suddenly yanking her body towards himself. He hooked his arms under her thighs and grabbed her hips, then lifted her ass high enough to penetrate her — I don't think he knew, but this was her favorite position.

When the head of his cock made contact with Madison's pussy, she whined loudly. When he shoved it in deep in a single stroke, she arched her back so far the top of her head touched the ground.

She grunted and moaned breathlessly as Finn just about destroyed her pussy. Her body was nearly airborne, supported only by Finn at one end, and her top of her head at the other. Her arms were spread out to either side, limp. Her tits were jutting out from her chest alluringly, and Connor did not fail to notice.

"Well, these look inviting," he said. He slapped one of Madison's tits, adding a sharp cry to the mixture of sounds pouring increasingly gutturally from her mouth. Using his hands to push her tits together, he started to plunge his cock between them.

His balls smacked the bottom of her chin on every downstroke, but she didn't react to it at all. I think she was far too focused on the intense pleasure of being fucked in her favorite position, by a cock far larger than she was used to.

Madison became even more flushed from the chest up. Her loud moaning gave way to delirious mutterings. "Don't stop," she was murmuring under her breath. "Make me come again," she was saying, and, "Your cock feels so good." She repeated these phrases over and over as Finn smashed her into further delirium.

"Yes!" she said sharply, breaking the cycle, and I knew she was going to come again. Her whole body stiffened suddenly, and she stopped speaking. For a few seconds all I could hear was Finn's body slapping against and violating hers.

"How about you keep quiet this time," Connor said, pulling his cock back from between her tits, and then ramming it sharply through her open mouth and into her throat.

With Connor's cock stuffing her throat, her climax was visually spectacular, but almost inaudible. Madison was still for a moment longer, and then her whole body went from shaking to full-on convulsing in seconds. Skewered from both ends as she was, she could just barely move. In near silence, her hips rocked against Finn, who stopped thrusting to watch her come. Her arms flailed uselessly at her sides; sometimes her hands slammed into the canvas bottom of the tent, providing the only sound.

The bottom of her tongue was visible, trembling on top of Connor's cock — on top of the two inches not completely stuffing her mouth and her throat, which was clearly distended. He held her head tightly between his thighs as he watched her shake and twitch, the majority of her body still a foot off the ground.

The twins held her like that for a full minute, maybe longer. Eventually, she made a spirited attempt at slapping Connor's thighs, but the twins kept on. When she stopped struggling, I thought she'd passed out; she was completely still.

Simultaneously, the twins pulled back, and Madison dropped onto the ground on her back. She let out a pitiful noise and inhaled mouthfuls of air. The twins gave her space, idly stroking their cocks from their sleeping bags as they watched her cough and gasp.

"Her hands and feet are still twitching," Finn said in awe. He laughed.

"She's still coming," Connor whispered. They watched until she was done.

Staring blankly straight up, Madison looked both disoriented and deranged. When she was no longer fixated on breathing, she went back to muttering to herself, only this time most of it was unintelligible. She was still twitching.

"You still with us?" Connor asked, craning his neck to hang his face upside-down over hers. She just kept on muttering.

"I think we broke her," Finn said, amused.

"She did say she might not be able to come again," Connor said. "Hey." He slapped one of her tits. Still no response.

He slapped again. She kept on twitching and muttering.

"Maddie," Finn said, slapping her other tit from the other side.

"Maddie," Connor said, chuckling as he slapped again, harder.

"Maddie," Finn said, and he slapped again, even harder.

They went for a few rounds longer. Well before they stopped, they were slapping Madison's tits with enough force to roll her torso slightly left or right with each hit. She let out some pathetic noises, but still no intelligent response.

"Well, I'm not done," Connor said, standing up. He picked Madison up with a hand around her neck and put her face-down on the ground, with her head on Finn's side of the tent. "Get that pussy in the air, Maddie," he said commandingly.

I watched as Madison struggled to obey, arching her back so that her ass went up into the air.

"Good girl," Connor said condescendingly, dropping bodily on top of her. With his legs, he pinned her own legs beneath him. He gripped her upper arms with his hands, pinning them to the ground. Then her strained voice was once again filling the air as he assailed her pussy brutally.

For the next hour, the twins were relentless in their abuse of Madison's body. I watched in both shock and wonder as they worked her over — exploiting her in every position imaginable, spit-roasting her, using her mouth and throat like a pussy. Their own mouths were all over her body, kissing and sucking and biting.

She came so many times; I stopped counting after twelve. And as that number increased, so did her compliance. As her compliance increased, so did the twins' savagery. Throughout it all, Madison obeyed every demand, every command they gave her.

When the first of the twins finally came, it seemed to be unintentional. Connor was on his back, his head inches away from me; we were separated only by the thick canvas below the window. Madison was straddling him with her back to us, bouncing as hard as she could on his cock. Finn was standing in front of her and, using two fistfuls of her hair as handlebars, was defiling her throat through her wide-open mouth.

Madison was moaning strenuously, but the sound was muffled by Finn's dick — and masked by the twins' voices.

"Come on, Maddie!" Connor was barking. "Don't slow down!" His hands were gripping her ass tightly, pulling and pushing her up and down as she bounced. He slapped her ass every now and then to keep her motivated.

"Look at me!" Finn was growling. "Don't look away!" He was glaring nastily down at Madison, presumably maintaining and controlling eye contact as he essentially used her mouth and throat to jack off.