My Wife Madison and the Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The scene was so unsettling, and the physical strain on Madison was so extreme, I was surprised when she tried earnestly to say something around Finn's cock. She couldn't really articulate anything, but I think we all knew what she was saying.

"Oh, shit, bro," Finn said, still staring down at her face. "The look on her face is so fucking hot — keep looking at me, Maddie! She's getting off on this rough shit, this cockslut. Her eyes are rolled up into the back of her — oh shit, I'm gonna come."

Finn dropped onto his ass, and with his hands still holding on to Madison's hair, he pulled her wholly away with him. With a wet pop, her pussy slid off Connor's huge cock. I was able for only a second to wonder how she could fit so much of that monster inside her, because I became instantaneously focused on Madison alone.

She'd ended up with her tits on the ground. Her arms had landed limply at her sides, palms up. All four of her limbs were shaking unnaturally as her climax rippled through her; even her fingers were spasming. The light from the twins' lamp reflected off her wet skin, accentuating the frenzied twitches that jerked and jolted her toned body.

Finn still had a hold of her head. Between his splayed legs, he was savagely pumping it up and down on his cock, grunting wildly as he came. Had I seen this without context, I'd think that he was using my wife's unconscious body as a cumrag.

I remembered watching the twins come all over Madison the other night, and I couldn't help but think of all the cum that Finn was shooting directly into her throat.

"Woo!" Finn hooted loudly when he was finished. He lifted Madison's head up a little and slid backwards, simply releasing his grip after his cock exited her mouth. Face to the ground, Madison's body kept twitching and shuddering. Mouth and throat unobstructed, she was letting out a breathy noise that stuttered as her body shook.

"Well, that was hot," Connor said. He'd been watching and jerking off, but at that point he got up and walked the small distance to Madison. He flipped her onto her back and knelt over her belly.

"Swallow all my cum, Maddie," Connor commanded. I couldn't see what was happening directly, as his back was to me, but I saw his arm flex and start to move. Madison herself wasn't moving on her own accord; her body was still just twitching beyond her control. Her legs were spread far enough apart that I could see her red, wet, swollen pussy was still convulsing. Her hands were clawing erratically at the canvas floor of the tent, and her toes were flexing chaotically.

"Here it comes, slut," Connor said loudly, and he shifted upwards along her body a few inches. I couldn't see it directly, but I figured the head of his cock was in her mouth, just past her lips. He growled as he came. I heard Madison let out a surprised moan, then I watched her move a hand down to massage her pussy as Connor finished coming into her mouth.

"Good girl," Connor said.

A few minutes later, the brothers were recovering on their sleeping bags. Madison was still on the ground where Connor left her, idly shoving fingers in and out of her well-used pussy.

"Alright, slut," Finn said. "Time for you to go back to your tent. We're leaving tomorrow before sunrise, so we need to sleep." He yawned.

Connor yawned as well. He said, "We hope you had a good time coming over and over on our cocks, but now we need to rest."

"Do me one more time," Madison said. Her voice was so raspy it was barely louder than a whisper. The twins laughed. Finn walked on his knees over to Madison and knelt by her head. He grasped a generous amount of her silky hair and, using it like a towel, started to clean his dick.

"I'm going to spit in your mouth," Finn said, still drying his dick off with her hair. "Swallow it like a good girl and we'll consider fucking you one more time."

Madison opened her mouth dutifully. Finn took a moment to build up a good load, then leaned over her mouth to spit into it. Madison swallowed visibly, then opened her mouth to show him.

Finn seemed to think for a moment. "Still no," he said, drawing a laugh from Connor. He grabbed one of Madison's wrists and began to drag her out of the tent.

"Wait!" Madison said as loudly as she could. "I don't have any clothes with me!"

"You should have thought of that before you let us strip you naked on our way here. Besides, you walked home naked last night."

"Goodnight, Maddie!" Connor called out, and by then Finn had dragged Madison outside entirely. I grabbed my phone and, as silently as possible, rushed back to our own tent.

My heart was ready to jump right out of my chest, but I managed to make it back before Madison did. Ten seconds after I decided I was in a convincing sleeping position, she staggered in and set our LED lamp to low before collapsing onto her sleeping bag.

I stiffened and my blood just about froze when, fifteen seconds later, I heard the tent flaps open. I watched Madison turn her head to look.

"Connor?" she tried, her voice still limited to a scratchy whisper. She flipped over to lean up on her elbows.

"Yes," he said, gently lowering himself on top of her. She spread her legs for him in welcome, then let out a startled gasp as he pressed his mouth to hers. She moaned softly into his mouth as they passionately kissed.

Of all the things I'd seen that weekend, that kiss was the most jarring.

Of that strange mix of emotions I'd come to know, anger, jealousy, and despair were at the forefront. Four feet away from me, another man was tenderly kissing my wife.

"I felt bad about denying you," Connor said. He entered her, and she gave out a prolonged gasp as his cock once again stuffed her full. "Rock really won't wake up? I don't want to disturb him."

"Once he's out, he won't wake up until morning," Madison said as Connor kissed her neck.

He fucked Madison slowly, deliberately. She had her legs around his waist. Her arms were around his neck, and she used them to pull him in for more open-mouth kisses. There were no words this time, no games, just Madison — my wife — moaning softly as this other man made love to her. When their mouths weren't locked together, she gazed affectionately up into his eyes as he pounded her.

I watched, stunned, as their pace escalated. Their bodies eventually synchronized, and they were moving against each other in perfect physical harmony.

"I'm gonna come in, Maddie," Connor whispered, looking down into her eyes. "Where do you want it?"

"Come inside me," Madison whispered, the tension in her voice signaling she herself was close to the edge.

Connor's deep, measured thrusts gave way to a manic assault on Madison's pussy. He groaned, and I knew each stroke was sending ropes of cum splashing against my wife's cervix.

"Yes!" Madison whispered again, then she pulled him back down to kiss him as she started to come as well. She moaned and whimpered into his mouth as she came, her hands gripping and clawing at Connor's shoulders and back. "I've wanted your cum in me all weekend," she squealed at the height of her orgasm.

Of my active emotions, pain was at the forefront.

They stayed together for a long while after that, passionately kissing and caressing each other, his dick still lodged in her.

"Did you like being our slut this weekend?" Connor asked. "I kept thinking we might have been too rough on you."

"I loved it," Madison whispered. "You guys were so cruel with me, but I kept hoping you would be even more cruel."

"Jesus, Maddie. Well, if you really mean that, don't let Finn know. Believe it or not, he was holding back."

"Tell him he didn't have to."

"You can tell him that yourself, but I don't recommend it."

"When would I tell him? You'll be gone before I even get up."

"Text him. Or, just wait a few minutes. He'll come right over when I tell him where I was. He'll want to come in your pussy, too."

"Good. I want him to."

Connor brought his mouth to Madison's for one more long, fervent kiss. I listened to the wet, squishy sound of his huge dick traveling the length of her pussy and popping free, then the deep sigh from Madison brought on by the sudden vacancy.

"It's been fun, Maddie," Connor said, getting up. "Tell Rock it was nice to meet him. I hope we'll see you again soon." He left without waiting for a response.

There was two minutes of dead silence, then the tent flaps whipped open and I heard someone enter.

"Hey, Finn," Madison said weakly.

"Hey, slut," Finn said, dropping immediately on top of her. "I heard my brother just came in your tight little pussy. I'm gonna do the same."

She cried out, louder than I thought she was at that point capable of being, as he entered her fully with a powerful stroke.

There was no kissing, not like with Connor. Instead, Finn taunted Madison as he raided her. "You thought you were teasing us, but I knew the whole time we'd end up with you coming all over our cocks," he said. "I knew ever since you hopped onto our boat that you were nothing but a slut." He progressed to something that looked like hate-fucking, impaling her with every forward movement of his hips. "You thought you were in control, but you never were. Tell me what you are."

"I'm a slut," Madison said, struggling to speak.

"You liked it, didn't you," Finn said, propping his upper body up on one hand. His other reached down to twist one of Madison's tits, and her face registered pain. He held it there, twisted at least ninety degrees. "You loved being our slut."

"Yes!" Madison whispered. Her hips began to move in time with Finn's thrusts.

"It's a shame you're such a delicate little thing. I would have abused the life out of this perfect body of yours."

"You didn't... have to hold... back," Madison said, Finn's thrusts breaking her cadence into irregular parts. "I can take it."

Finn laughed. "I doubt it, slut."

"I can... take it."

Finn twisted his wrist by what looked to be another ninety degrees, and Madison screamed as loudly as her broken voice would let her. Her hands reflexively went to Finn's offending hand, but she didn't try to pry it off.

Instead, she began to shake and shudder, and I knew she was coming. She howled as she did, her voice breaking so much that she was mostly mute.

"My turn," Finn said after she had finished. He squeezed both of Madison's tits in his big hands and leaned forward, putting all the weight of his upper body on her chest and knocking the wind out of her lungs. Their bodies positioned in this way, the size disparity was striking; his muscled body towered powerfully over her toned, but tiny frame.

It didn't take long after that. Finn went to town on her; the sound of their bodies slamming against each other nearly drowned out the more specific sound of his oversized cock plunging into her wet pussy, but my attention was captured by the sound of Madison's breathy moans. She kept her eyes on his as he worked above her.

Then Finn fell atop Madison and came, adding his cum to his brother's cum already inside her. She grunted with each of his powerful, spasmic thrusts.

"You ever want us to fill you up with more cum, swing by our house," Finn said as he pulled out. He shuffled up to kneel over her head, then let his balls fall heavily onto her face. He snatched a fistful of her hair and, as he had minutes ago, used it to clean his cock. "I'll make it my mission to find your limit, slut."

"I can take whatever you do to me," Madison said.

"Come to the house, and we'll see."

"I'm right in front of you, Finn, and I'm at your mercy. Try me."

Finn laughed, and then sighed. Getting up, he said, "It was fun getting to know you, Maddie. Tell Rock thanks for letting us play with you. Come visit us any time. I'll ruin your pussy before sending you home."

"Promises, promises."

"Oh, now I really want you to turn up."

"Bye, Finn."

Finn left my field of vision, then I heard him leave the tent. Madison turned off the lamp, and I listened as she positioned herself back onto her sleeping bag. She didn't bother to clean up before falling asleep.

***

I was almost asleep myself when, a few hours later, I heard movement outside our tent. My eyes flew open. It was still pitch black out. I shut my eyes when the glow of a cell phone screen lit up the tent, then opened them just a hair to see one of the twins running a hand over one of Madison's bare legs.

Eventually, she woke up. "Connor?" she said, squinting in the phone's light.

"Nope."

"Are you here to ruin my pussy?"

"No. Connor and I made a mess of you last night, and I'm gonna clean you up for Rock before we go. Get up."

"Let me put some clothes on," Madison said as she stood up.

"No time," Finn said. He grabbed Madison by the hair and started to pull her.

"Well, you have shorts on," Madison said. She resisted his attempts to pull her out of the tent.

"Yup, but I'm me and you're just my slut. Don't worry, no one will see you; everyone's still asleep, and it's still dark out anyway. Or are you saying I've found your limit already."

There was a pause, then Madison whispered, "No, this isn't my limit."

"Good," Finn said, yanking her from side to side, probably testing for more resistance. "That would have been too easy." He slapped her bare ass as he pulled her out of the tent. He was gonna be inside her again, I was sure, but by then I was dead tired, and I fell asleep minutes after they left.

***

Madison's head was on my chest when I woke up. She was looking at me with watery eyes, and it was clear she'd been crying. She was on her side, her knees drawn up to her chest. She had more clothes on than I'd seen on her all weekend — a tight green t-shirt tucked into a pair of cut-off jean shorts. It was light out.

"What's up, Mads?" I asked, neutrally. There were hickeys — severe hickeys — all over her neck, but I didn't bring them up.

"I'm such a bad wife, babe," she said, and she began to cry again. "I'm so sorry."

"What're you talking about?"

"I let the twins fuck me."

"When?"

"Last night. In their tent, then even in our tent while you were sleeping. You told me to set a boundary, and I did, but they kept pushing it until I — I messed up, babe."

I knew all about what she was talking about. I watched most of it happen. But hearing her say it out loud, in our tent, when it was just the two of us, was difficult. Anger and lust were consuming me from the inside, but I managed to keep my voice even. "What did they do to you?"

"Everything, babe!" She was nearly sobbing. "They both used my body, mostly at the same time. They came in my mouth, down my throat, even in my pussy. They squeezed my tits until it hurt. They kissed and licked me all over." She was speaking so fast, I could barely keep up.

"Did you like it?"

"Yes, babe, I came so many times." She dropped her gaze. "I feel so guilty, I just want to die." She was sobbing by this point.

I didn't know how to respond.

"Say something, babe," she pleaded. "I'm so sorry."

"Do you still love me?" I asked.

"Yes!" she said emphatically. "I'm worried you won't love me anymore. I'm worried I hurt you."

I slowly picked up my phone and pulled up the video from last night. I muted the audio, but I turned it around so she could see it. "You did hurt me, Mads," I said quietly, "but watching you like that was the hottest thing I've ever seen. You don't need to feel guilty."

Her crying slowed. She was still sobbing slightly, but a look of confusion was replacing her look of unrelenting guilt.

"So you're not angry?" she asked quietly. "You still love me?"

"Yes, I still love you. I'm still a little pissed off, but I'll get over it."

"You watched me do it?"

"Yes."

"Why didn't you stop me?"

"Like I said, it hurt, but it was hot. And it looked like you were enjoying yourself."

"I was. Can I hug you?"

"Sure."

She took my phone, set it down where I had it, then shifted up along my body so she could put her arms around me. Her face was nuzzled against my neck, and she kissed me between sighs and brief exclamations of relief.

"I love you, babe," she was said. "I love you, I love you, I love you."

"I didn't interact with them a whole lot, but the twins were always nice to me — despite, you know, fucking you behind my back."

"On their boat, I told them you were okay with me doing whatever I wanted."

"You didn't mention that when you told me about the boat trip."

"I know. It's because I knew I was lying to them," In a peculiar way, that revelation helped to soften my anger a little bit. Those guys thought everything was alright by me.

"No more lies, okay?"

"No more lies, babe, I promise."

After some silent deliberation, I asked, "Would you want to see the twins again?"

"Is this a trap?"

"No, just be honest."

It was Madison's turn to pause. "Physically, yes. Emotionally, I don't want to hurt you again, and that's more important right now."

"What if you had my permission?"

"Babe, are you saying you want me to see the twins again?"

"Maybe," I said. "We'll talk about it on the drive home." I wasn't ready to tell her I was awake when the twins took her in our tent. The memory of her kissing Connor still stung, and I wasn't ready to admit that Finn's invitation for her to stay with them was something I found strangely intoxicating.

At that moment, my anger was subsiding. Excitement was taking its place. "Show me what those boys did to my wife's stunning body," I said.

Madison sat up and gave me an uncertain look. I didn't waver, and she reluctantly pulled her shirt off. My breath caught in my throat. She wasn't wearing anything underneath, so I immediately saw that the hickeys on her neck continued down to her chest. Her otherwise perfect tits were full of hickeys, and bruised black and blue — especially the one that Finn had twisted in the night. As I gawked, I saw that discoloration extended down past her tits and onto her tummy. She looked like a gangrape victim.

The most striking element, though, was the writing — presumably done with a permanent marker. Written in big print, right above her tits, was "CUMSLUT". In the same big print, right below her belly button, was "CONNOR AND FINN WERE HERE", with an arrow pointing down to her pussy.

"When did they write this on you?" I asked.

"This morning," Madison said sheepishly. "Finn took me to the showers. He scrubbed my body from head to toe, then he slammed me up against the tile and took me from behind. Outside the showers, before he walked me back, he wrote those things on me."

"You don't care that they treat you like a whore?"

"I love that they do," she said quietly.

"Take off the rest of it," I said. Madison stood up and pulled the rest of her clothing off, uncovering a few more hickeys and bruises. Her pussy was beet red, and there were vicious bite marks on her ass.

When I stopped marveling at Madison's abused body, she climbed on top of me and laid her head on my chest. Her flesh was busted up and tender, rendered that way by men who did atrocious things to her; somehow knowing that made her body feel even better against mine.

"Tell me what you like about how the twins handle you," I said.

"Is this a trap?" she asked. She laughed nervously.

"No," I said, and I was being honest. Seeing her with the twins was painfully difficult, but also highly erotic — and, for the most part, I knew why I found it exciting. I wanted to know more about why Madison herself enjoyed the twins' rough treatment.

"I don't know where to start," she said.

"Anywhere," I said. I brought a hand up to start stroking her hair. "I just want to understand."