My Wife Trying New Things Pt. 01

Story Info
My wife finds sexual empowerment, will I regret it?
1.3k words
3.91
28.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1:

My wife and I have been together a long time. I have always enjoyed sex with her. She is beautiful. She is also playful and loves to tease.

A few years ago we were having a conversation after sex one night, and in a moment of trust and honesty I said something that changed our sex life forever. I should have known better.

"How was that?" she had asked me.

"It felt amazing for me, how about for you?" I replied.

"It was ok. I just wasn't feeling it tonight but i'm glad it was good for you" She said.

"Why weren't you in the mood?" I asked.

"Well honestly it just seems like you do the same thing every time" she said.

I had been feeling a little self conscious lately, and slightly resentful too. Why wasn't my wife more satisfied with our sex life? I worked hard to stay in good shape and look good. I kept myself lean and fit. I even kept my body smooth and hairless at her request. Furthermore I never asked her to indulge any of my kinks. I had asked her years ago if she had any kinks and she said she didn't. So I tried to be content with the sex life we did have and I did enjoy it immensely. So why couldn't she?

That's when I said it. "Well maybe if you were more open minded to trying new things, then we could add some excitement and you would get off more"

I meant well but I shouldn't have said that.

"So it's my fault? you think I'm not open minded" she asked.

"No Honey, I just mean if you're not getting into the mood then we need to try new things" I said.

"Oh really, what should WE try then?" She said in a frustrated tone.

At this point I made it much worse with a poor attempt humor. "strip clubs always used to put me in the mood."

She rolled her eyes as she stood up and walked to the bathroom. she looked even more frustrated, but her ass looked amazing as she walked away. I rolled over and fell asleep.

Chapter 2:

I woke up as the sunlight started to shine through our bedroom window. I looked over to see my beautiful wife looking over at me.

"ok" she said as a mischievous smile crept across her beautiful face.

"ok what?" I asked, genuinely confused.

"Lets try your idea, maybe a strip club could be sexy" she replied.

I did a poor job hiding my excitement. She laughed at my expression.

"I will plan it Scott, you don't have to worry about a thing, except to remember you suggested it and that you want me to be satisfied, and you have to promise me you won't back out."

"I promise!" I replied much too enthusiastically.

I was feeling excited as I got ready and left for work. My work day crept by even more slowly than usual. I was so horny by the time I got home. As I came into the house I heard my wife on the phone.

"Thank you so much, you have been so helpful! We will be there Thursday night. Yes I will be wearing a pink hat and a white jacket. Ok bye" She hung up and looked over at me.

I was not sure had ever seen her smile quite like that at me before. There was a devilish look to her smile.

"I found a strip club to go to with you Dear. I made a special reservation for us on Thursday night. We will be getting the VIP treatment" She said.

I was excited but I knew how much a simple lap dance costs, so I got worried for a moment.

"How much is this VIP treatment going to cost us?" I asked.

"Nothing at all Dear. I explained it was our first time and they were very accommodating" She replied.

"Really! wow. But you know Honey it isn't actually my first time." I said.

"Well, it will be your first time having an experience like this at a strip club" She winked at me.

"You mean going with my wife" I said, reassuring myself.

"Sure" she giggled.

What was she up to? It didn't really matter. I convinced myself that I would show her that Strip clubs were fun, probably nothing like what she imagined, and that we could both have a good time there.

I wanted to have sex with her again that night. She knew what was on my mind as I started undressing for bed. On nights when I was really horny, I made a little bit more of a show of it than was really necessary to undress.

"Not tonight Dear. Wait until Thursday. I think it will be a lot more fun that way"

It was Monday, so this was not fun to hear. But it got worse.

"Also I don't want you to masturbate either." She said.

"I would rather have sex with you Honey, but if thats not going to happen until Thursday then I'm really going to want to masturbate before then." I said.

"Please Dear. I really want you to be as sexually energized as possible by Thursday. Can you promise me this week you won't masturbate?" She asked with big beautiful pleading eyes.

"Ok, I will do my best, I promise" I replied.

"But its going to be really difficult" I added.

"Thank you Dear. I will make it easy on you to keep your promise. I love you." She said

I stayed naked as I got into bed to convincing myself she might get turned on laying next to me. It was hopeless, even though it always worked on me when she got into bed naked.

"Goodnight Honey" I said as I turned out the light.

Chapter 3:

I woke up to see my wife smiling with a proud look on her face. Something didn't feel quite right. Then my eyes grew wide with a terrifying realization. I threw the blanket down to my feet and grabbed at my cock. I could not touch it. It was straining to get hard but it coud not. There was a tight metal cage around it. My wife laughed and put her hand around my balls and my caged cock.

"It won't be hard now" she said.

"Honey, please!" I exclaimed.

"Please what? Please be more open minded to trying new things?" She asked.

I felt so many things then; scared, powerless, embarrassed, excited, aroused!

"Just do everything I say until after our date to the strip club on Thursday Dear" she said. "Then I promise you will be happy. Trust me"

She kissed me passionately.

"I love you Dear" she whispered in my ear.

"Ok, I will trust you. I love you too Honey" I replied.

Chapter 4:

My wife had been teasing me all week. She was dressing more sexy than ever, and for the first time in years it seemed like she couldn't keep her hands off me.

Even worse than that, she was making out with me naked in bed every night, having me go down on her, and using her vibrator on herself. I loved all of these things, but I desperately needed my own orgasm afterwards. She kept me locked though. She promised me it would be worth it. I couldn't imagine how as I struggled to sleep. I couldn't think about anything except sex.

I was the horniest I had ever been when we arrived at the strip club on Thursday evening. I would have done anything for an orgasm, and only my wife could grant me the release I desperately needed.

I didn't see how a strip club would be any fun now. Lap dances were definitely out of the questions.

I parked and then she held my hand as we walked to the front. She was giddy with excitement. I froze where I was standing when I read the sign flashing brightly out front.

LADIES NIGHT!

Every Thursday.

Sorry men, no entry (unless you're stripping).

My wife grabbed my arm and pulled me along while I was still processing what was about to happen.

"I'm so glad you suggested a strip club Dear. This is going to ve a very fun night!"