All Comments on 'My Wife Trying New Things Pt. 01'

by BigScottSalot

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 2 years ago

The basic concept was interesting. BUT... if HE had to go without orgasms re cock cage, then SHE should have been the same. All his giving her oral sex and her using a vibrator etc was just stupid. No one would accept such a one sided policy. I mean, how weak and pathetic was he exactly?

BigScottSalotBigScottSalotabout 2 years agoAuthor

The criticism so far is interesting and I want to respond. For anyone not familiar with the Female Domination (FemDom) type fantasies, I can see how it appears weak and pathetic. The reality though is that it’s all a game, and it is primarily done for the excitement of the man. The woman might have a little fun with it if you’re lucky, but the vast majority of women are sexually submissive. If she ventures out of her comfort zone to play domination games ultimately for your pleasure and excitement then you are exerting more control over the sexual relationship than you probably realize. Most of the time you will still end up engaging in sex in a more traditional way that is more satisfying to her, with you taking the more dominant role. Why get off on “being weak and pathetic” you ask? To phrase it that way means you don’t fully understand the situation or female nature. In any case, if you don’t like these types of stories then avoid reading stories with tags like “cfnm” and “male chastity”.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I like it made me hard which hurt because of my cock cage . Ladies please fetch me to your strip club . Make strip and all you lovely women . If you are not satisfied, then you will have to take the cane or whip to my arse , or peg. My cute butt . Come ladies what are you waiting for. Regards Ianwants2cum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I hope part two is coming soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Leaking in my metal cage. Only allowed out on Sundays.

tralan69ertralan69er11 months ago

Ch. 2 might be interesting.

I'll wait and score when I read it.

Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous