My Wife's Compulsion Ch. 07

Story Info
The week after.
1.5k words
3.8
12.1k
11

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/02/2023
Created 11/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Seven

The next days were interesting. Well, that's an understatement of biblical proportions. Let me try again.

The next few days were wonderful.

Millie was rejuvenated. It was like we were on our honeymoon again. It was in the big things, like her greeting me at the front door on her knees and naked when I came home from work.

But it was also the little things.

"Let's go out to dinner," she said, the second night after her "urge" had been fulfilled.

So we went out to a little place we went to often. Nothing fancy, just good sandwiches and beer on tap at precisely 34 degrees. I had my usual Reuben and she had the catfish dinner. About halfway through dinner, she said "would it interest you to know that I forgot my panties."

That is as close as I have ever come to needing the Heimlich maneuver, my combination sharp intake of breath and laugh almost caught the bite of Reuben wrong.

Her smile was mischievous. Once again she reminded me of Tinker Bell.

"And now," she said, and she got up and went to the lady's room.

I managed to get another bite before she came back.

"Here," she said and held out her hand. When I held mine out to meet it she dropped her bra into it. Not being obvious about it, but not hiding it either.

My erection was instant.

The rest of dinner is a blur. I suppose I ate and paid since I don't remember being chased by the police.

We hadn't even gotten out of the parking lot when she was at my zipper and by the first stoplight, she had me in her mouth.

It's an interesting sensation. Driving requires concentration. And what she was doing to me pulled my concentration away. The drive home was normally about 20 minutes. This time it was more like 45. When I came, explosively, I managed to stay in my own lane, but it required all of my willpower. The way she kept nursing at my softening cock didn't help.

She finally pulled off and sat up, finally doing her seat belt and stopping the idiotic dinging of the warning bell.

When I turned to glance at her, the dribble of semen running down her chin may well have been the most erotic thing I had ever seen until that moment in my life. I couldn't believe it when I had to squirm and adjust as I came erect again. Her smile, no, her grin can only be described as diabolical as she sat there, making no attempt to wipe her chin.

When we got home I ran, literally ran, around the car and swept her up into my arms when she stepped out. I carried her to the front door and fumbled my key out without her needing to touch the ground. She was giggling softly and hanging onto my neck, helping.

When I got inside I just kicked the door shut behind me and carried her directly to the bedroom where I tossed her onto the bed.

She leaned back, looking at me lovingly.

"Say it, honey," she said as I was taking my clothes off as fast as I could.

I jumped into the bed, on all fours, put my lips right to her ear, and whispered "I love you."

She made that little whimper/moan sound that she makes when I really get to her with something.

"With all of my faults," she said in a very soft voice.

"With," kiss, "all," kiss, "of," kiss, "your," kiss, chuckle, "characteristics," KISSSSSSSSSSSS.

She was giggling as I slipped inside of her, holding still then, just enjoying the merging of our bodies.

We lay like that for a long time, just whispering "I love you," to each other, soft little kisses punctuating the endearments.

Suddenly she came. It was a powerful orgasm, bringing her into a half-situp position against me as I held her, supporting her through her ecstasy.

I was holding still, enjoying her pleasure, not needing anything further right then. In the end, her hips started moving and I achieved my own release.

The next afternoon when I got home she greeted me at the door again. This time she led me to the kitchen where she had a little buffet of lunch meats, cheese, wine, apples, oranges, and a couple of kinds of bread laid out. With a kiss, she told me it was our indoor picnic.

We sat on the floor, on our picnic blanket, and ate and drank and she lit a joint and passed that to me.

When we were done she pushed me back onto the blanket on the hard floor, and said, "stay."

She hopped up, graceful as always, and came back shortly with a pillow that she laid under my head.

"Relax, honey," she said, "let me do the work."

Her mouth took me to the edge, held me there, let me slip back a bit, and took me to a new, higher level. When she squirmed around to find a new angle I could see her arousal. Her pussy was shiny and a thin string of her natural lubricant hung from her downy pubic hair. But when I touched her she slapped my hand and said, "no. This night is about you."

She kept taking me higher, each time I thought I had achieved the most possible excitement she would take me a little farther. When she finally made me ejaculate it was like nothing I ever imagined. It felt like I was pissing. It went on and on and she was holding my cock, hosing herself down. Jesus, when I was done it looked like someone had poured a quart of yogurt over her head.

She smiled up at me, her face a mask of semen.

"Do you like my new look?" she asked.

"You're always beautiful," I said.

Her teeth showed through the mask when she smiled.

"Then I won't wash my face," she said and I felt a little twinge, surprising me.

She noticed and began playing with my now-soft dick.

It was a night of pure pleasure for me and, I like to think she got her fair share as well although differently. She got me hard three more times, each time using her mouth to bring me slowly along and adding to the mask on her face and in her hair. The last time I learned what they mean when they say pain and pleasure merge. It was an agony that made me cry out but also pure ecstasy.

I was exhausted, spent like never before, and I nestled into her arms and went to sleep with her small nipple in my mouth.

When I got home her face was unwashed. The crust was oddly sexy.

"Why didn't you wash your face?" I asked her, my fingertips brushing the crust under her eye.

She looked up at me, her eyes holding mine, and she said, "to remind you what I am."

I chuckled.

"My wife? The love of my life? My beautiful tiny little elf? Those are the things you are," I said.

"Not a cocksucking cumdump?" she asked.

So I took her into my arms and held her.

"You are my beautiful wife with issues," I said, "and I wouldn't love you more or less without them because I can't love you more and will never love you less."

She started to say something but I kissed her to quiet her.

"Wash your face or don't wash your face, Millie," I said, my hands light on her waist and hips, "but do it for you, not for me, because it doesn't matter to me."

That night, when we went to bed we made love slowly, gently, not hurrying. I was surprised when she rolled over onto her belly and spread her cheeks. She doesn't often want anal sex but when she accepts it she always cums wetly. So I kissed and licked and then used my tongue to probe, my saliva lubricating her. I took my time, not hurrying, enjoying this special treat. When I entered her she was relaxed, and when I reached under her to find her clitoris she was wet, her thick natural lubricant ran into my hand like warm vaseline. And when she came it filled my hand and I rubbed it all over her belly like skin conditioner.

When I had finished and softened and slipped out she squirmed around and kissed me.

"Thank you, baby," she said.

I chuckled and said, "no, thank YOU."

She turned serious for just a moment.

"Honey," she said, her voice soft and very serious, "I don't want to have to, you know," and she giggled and I imagined she was blushing under the mask.

She got herself together and went on.

"I don't want to have to say the words," she said and giggled again, "you know, 'honey, I need to suck a dick. So I'm going to get some little temporary tattoos and when you see one on my boob you'll know. Is that okay?"

I kissed her again and said, "I don't mind if you say the words, but whatever makes you comfortable."

She smiled and started snoring softly.