All Comments on 'My Wife's Compulsion Ch. 07'

by TheGraduate88

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Still Cuck garbage

1/5

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 2 years ago

Fascinating couple of characters!

Not surprising that previous chapters brought out the bipolar trolls, and I'm sure they'll show up here, too... but this writing is really top-notch.

Regardless of the pathology of the compulsion, you capture reality in the details between the "action" and show a fantastic level of non-judgmental acceptance, love and communication.

Well done!

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Not horrid, but nothing above average.

Though this was cute........"but this writing is really top-notch"...not even close.

But what is is just an averagely written, "I have an excuse for accepting that Im a closeted little gay/bisexual man who prefers cock but I live within denial."

Sorry as much as you love to hear yourself type you're hardly a better writer than most cucks here.

daganetdaganetover 2 years ago

I liked the idea of the series. I hope you will continue and develop it to the maximum. And I want to tell the haters, go to hell. What excites one does not necessarily have to be liked by others. Sincere thanks to the author for the work done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, I like where this story is going but am a bit concerned that she left his cum on her face all night and the next day. Looking beautiful? Not hardly but that is where the story was written. I am certainly not a fan of letting her keep the cum on her face but would loving wipe it off. As mentioned before, I hope that the husband falls into being a cuckold and watches his wife get taken again without anyone's consent. So far the story is still a loving affair between the two.

hornyquadhornyquadover 1 year ago

Wargamer if you don’t like it that much, why are you reading it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheGraduate88@TheGraduate88
1948 Natal Year. 1968 Draftee. 1976 B.S. 1978 M.A. Four decades as a professional planner. Free thinker, part of the sexual revolution, enjoyer of women, strictly heterosexual.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES