All Comments on 'My Wife's Compulsion Ch. 09'

by TheGraduate88

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wrong category, lousy story and just get a damn divorce.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This should be in the fetish category.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

How can you write such garbage?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hate it

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You're intelligent enough to add the fetish tag to this thing, but not smart enough to put it in the Fetish category?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Laughably bad. Just get a divorce.

jackheadjackhead9 months ago
Category

Looks like you might have a covid hangover......this should be in the fetish category.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Turned a little dark didn’t it right there in the end . I will have to read some of your other stuff, nice imagination Graduate.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What the husband should have been forced to accept... picking up the phone and calling a good lawyer before this filthy skank brings home a disease he can't get rid of. Just fucking awful.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Poor LW category, totally invaded by an endless daily flow of Femdom, Fetish, Cuck, Scat, Pissing and Interracial fantasies... that should clearly belong to other categories, Fetish mostly. Thousands of these highly disliked tales that almost never reach the minimum evaluation of 4 stars for a well appreciated story, amd mostly stay cold in the low range of 2.5-3.5*... some not even reach the 2 stars, so much they are disliked.

So why keeping hammering with these out-of-place tales if they are doomed to get a really negative feedback ? Almost certainly they would get a much better evaluation from the readers, if posted in the right category, so, Why ? Just for the wider audience in this LW category ?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Ipecac for the mind.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Not that you write a bad story just way to viciously over the top for me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheGraduate88@TheGraduate88
1948 Natal Year. 1968 Draftee. 1976 B.S. 1978 M.A. Four decades as a professional planner. Free thinker, part of the sexual revolution, enjoyer of women, strictly heterosexual.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES