All Comments on 'My Wife's Compulsion Ch. 10'

by TheGraduate88

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Was she a loving wife when this started? If this is all that she wanted, why didn't she take on several guys?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I guess hubby wants to get some STD's from cheating skank slut. Plenty of stupid men in the world.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous699 months ago

Just another one that needs to be flushed. How many cucks need to make their wife become every other guys slut. How low of character and morals must the damaged and demented fool be? Nonsense

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Cleveland9 months ago

I missed the first 9 chapters and started with #10. I like this story's quirkiness, its broad-mindedness, and its well-crafted details. The prose style is mature and skilled, too. The Morality Police will hate this chapter, but I like it plenty. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

An umpteenth feetsish-cuck story, regularly ended with a really low readers evaluation, at a mere 2.47*.

About:

"Anonymous: I guess hubby wants to get some STD's from cheating skank slut. Plenty of stupid men in the world."

A little correction:

"... Plenty of stupid men in the FEMDOM fantasy world."

TheGraduate88TheGraduate889 months agoAuthor

Just a note to all of you Anonymous commenters.

If you don't like my work - Don't read it.

y'all have a great weekend now, y'hear

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheGraduate88@TheGraduate88
1948 Natal Year. 1968 Draftee. 1976 B.S. 1978 M.A. Four decades as a professional planner. Free thinker, part of the sexual revolution, enjoyer of women, strictly heterosexual.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES