My Wife's Cuckold Slave Ch. 07

Story Info
Louise brings her lover home, while I remain locked up.
3.3k words
4.25
8.9k
4

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 02/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
laver1812
laver1812
153 Followers

Please read the previous chapters to understand how I discovered the world of findom and chastity, and how my life changed when my wife found out. I have now agreed to be her cuckold slave, and live locked up in chastity.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the changes in our relationship., our life had now settled into what was almost a routine. As far as the outside world was concerned, nothing was different. We both had professional jobs and went to work each day, although our more observant neighbours may have noticed that I now rarely drove, and walked to work most days. What they didn't know was that Louise, my wife, had banned me from using the car, and was also controlling my finances to the extent that I had almost no money available for bus or train fares. She gave me a weekly allowance on my debit card, but also insisted that I continued to send a daily tribute to my online domme, Raven, who would reward me with tasks to complete while I was at work.

Today I received the usual message shortly after getting to my desk, in Raven's inimitable blunt and aggressive style.

"Morning fuckwit - thank you for my morning tea. Go and fill your bottle up, and send me a photo."

One of the rules that Raven had introduced, and which my wife laughingly approved of, was that I could only to drink water during the day from my bottle, which I was only allowed to fill up from the toilet. Luckily I was in the office today - when I was at home, I quite often had to piss in the bowl before I filled the bottle, but at work, they allowed me to at least drink clear water after flushing the toilet. I went to the cubicle, flushed and dunked, clicking a photo on my phone as I did so, which I sent to Raven.

"Very good fuckwit. You will have another task before long."

She liked to keep me in suspense, and I knew that I would get another message at some point, which might be in a few minutes or a few hours. Today she was obviously impatient, as a text came in quite quickly.

"Its CBT Day today - go and punch yourself in the balls 10 times. You have 5 minutes!"

Luckily there was a rarely used disabled toilet in our office block, which had the advantage of being big enough to undress and film. I hurried there, stripped off my trousers, and propped my phone on the shelf. My balls were already echoing from the pressure of the cage I was wearing, and I knew that this was going to hurt, but also knew that I would not be able to get away with faking anything. I took a deep breath, raised my hand and punched myself as hard as possible.

The sharp pain shot through me and I struggled to keep quiet. Biting my lip I hit myself again, a further nine times until I had reached Raven's target, before dropping to my knees in agony. Blinking away tears, I sent the video to Raven, and sat on the floor, getting y breath back. It wasn't long before I got a reply.

"Pathetic - I'm not sure that was very hard. Do it again, but this time use the toilet brush. I want to see it swinging in the air!"

The toilet brush had a long handle, and I realised that if I swung it, there was no way to slow it down and dampen the inevitable pain. Setting up the camera, I swung the brush between my legs, wincing as it struck my aching balls. By the 5th stroke, I had started crying, and when I finally finished I sank to the floor, sobbing with the pain. It took me a while to compose myself after sending the video to Raven, but she was evidently satisfied, as I got a single terse comment in reply.

"Better."

I wasn't surprised when I got a message from Louise later. I knew that she and Raven messaged each other regularly and I guessed that she would have been show the videos. The text from her, was filled with laughter emojis, and a single word.

"Pathetic."

The rest of the day passed without further tasks, and by the time I left to walk home, my balls had stopped aching so much. I had no way of knowing whether Louise would be there when I got back - she often worked late, and in addition, she had taken one her work colleagues as a lover, so they sometimes met after work. She would never tell me in advance what she was doing, and my instructions were always to go home, and wait for her. If she was coming home, she would eventually send me a message telling me what to make her to eat, otherwise I was expected to complete household chores.

At the end of this week, I got home to an empty house on Friday to find a note waiting for me, which simply said;

"Out tonight, not home till tomorrow. Clean my bedroom."

I was only allowed to enter what was now her bedroom by invitation, usually to clean it, make the bed, or take her a morning cup of tea. Since our arrangement had started, Louise did no housework or tidying, and simply dropped her dirty clothes on the floor, so her room was generally a mess when I went in. Today, it was a disaster area, and it took me a couple of hours to pick up and sort out her clothes, polish the surfaces, and make the bed with fresh sheets. I looked at the bed when I had finished, remembering the other lifetime when I had slept in it, with Louise. That was a distant memory now - this was her room, and I was related to a single life next door, in the narrow single bed, locked in my ever-present cage.

There was no sign of Louise the next morning, and I assumed that she had spent the night with her lover. This had only happened a couple of times so far, and I was hoping that it would not be a regular occurrence. She normally arrived home in a taxi, so I was surprised to get a message from her.

"Hilton hotel, Room 241. You may bring the car."

It was very rare now that I was allowed to use the car, and it was always to either take or fetch Louise. I parked at the Hilton and made my way up to the room she had told me, knocking on the door when I arrived. I was astounded when the door was opened by a young woman. It was the assistant from the sex shop where I had been sent to buy my cage, and who Louise had kissed enthusiastically when we left. She was naked apart from a tiny thong, her small breasts pert and tattooed. Wordlessly she pushed the door open and then turned to pad back towards the bed, sliding in next to a grinning Louise who was lying under the covers.

"Morning fuckwit! You can make us both some tea."

The hospitality tray was on the side, and as I started to make their drinks, the girl snuggled up to Louise, and I heard them kissing. I tried to stay calm as the sheets rustled, and in the mirror, I could see their hands moving under the covers as they started to stroke and caress each other.

Louise had never given any indication of lesbian tendencies, and I had been surprised when she kissed the girl in the car park at the sex shop. I tried to appear nonchalant as I took the drinks to the two women, who reluctantly pulled apart.

"Fuckwit, this is Emma. I think you will remember her? She certainly remembers you!"

Emma giggled.

"Didn't we have to find an especially small cage for you?"

"He's still wearing it." Louise laughed. "Come on loser, show Emma how pretty you look."

I flushed with embarrassment as I dropped my trousers, a pair of Louise's used panties covering the cage locked around my cock. Emma clapped her hand in glee.

"How perfect. I hope they are yours?"

Louise nodded. "I give him a freshly soiled pair to wear each morning." She smiled evilly. "Sometimes I have a little piss in them first, just to warm them up for him!"

The two women ignored me again, Louise pointing to a char in the corner for me to sit and wait while they finished their drinks, and then slid down back in the bed, disappearing under the covers again. I could see their limbs moving, and then Emma's hand snaked out, to grab something from the side table, before returning to Louise. The vibrator hummed when she switched it on, and I heard Louise's breath grow ragged as Emma used it to bring her to orgasm. I was completely forgotten as they continued to move under the covers, and then with a cry, Louise grew silent, rocking in Emma's arms as she recovered from her climax.

"Go and wait downstairs, we don't want you perving at us while we get dressed!'

I heard them sliding out of bed and the shower started to run as I left the room, walking downstairs to wait in the lobby. They eventually joined me, an incongruous pair, with Louise still wearing her work suit, and Emma with the same goth biker ensemble that I had seen her in at the sex shop, her short spiky hair contrasting with Louise's elegant flowing mane. Louise told me to take them both back to our house, and when we got there, I made them some lunch while they chatted in the sitting room.

When they had finished, Louise let me eat their left-overs, much to Emma's amusement.

"I'm lending you out to Emma tonight. I've got a guest coming, and I don't want you around. Emma says her place needs a bit of a clean, so you can go and sort that out for her. I'll message you tomorrow when you can come home. You can take the car so that Emma doesn't have to get a taxi."

I understood what she meant by 'a guest', and realised that Louise would be bringing her lover over to spend the night, while I was despatched to be Emma's slave for the evening. When we got to her house I was surprised to find that it was a large Victorian terrace, but Emma explained that she had a small flat at the top of the house, and a couple lived in the rest of the building.

Her apartment was in chaos, clothes strewn everywhere, and a pile of washing up in the sink. Emma obviously had a very casual approach to house-work, and I could see why she had been eager to accept Louise's offer to have me for the evening. She kicked off her boots and jumped onto the sofa, clicking the television on.

"You had probably better start in the kitchen!"

For the next few hours I worked solidly, cleaning the kitchen and then the bathroom, while Emma ignored me, watching tv, and drinking wine. It was well into the evening by the time I had finished, and I felt exhausted. I had spent the previous evening cleaning our house after work, and most of today had now been doing the same at Emma's. I was hungry, tired, and really needed a shower. Emma pulled her self off the settee and inspected my handiwork.

"Not bad," she grudgingly admitted. "You might be crap in the bedroom, but there's no doubt you can make a place sparkle!"

She sniffed at me and wrinkled her face.

"You really stink, you know. I think you had better take a shower. I'll even let you use hot water as you have been so good."

One of Raven's regular tricks was to make me shower in cold water, and when Louise had discovered this, she had banned me from turning on the hot tap. It felt like luxury to stand there, with the hot water running over me, and I was lost in my own thoughts when I felt a small hand stroking my back. I opened my eyes to find a grinning Emma, her slight elfin figure naked behind me.

"I thought I'd give you a hand," she laughed, and started to soap my chest, before letting her hands wander down to the plastic cage I was wearing.

"Its a shame about this, but Louise didn't give me the key."

My cock was swelling in its tight prison, becoming painfully hard as her hands continued to tease me, cupping and stroking my swollen balls. She turned off the water and towelled me dry, before handing me a robe.

"I've thrown your clothes in the washer, they were filthy. You can wear this for now."

She led me back into the living room and I could smell food, which made me realise how hungry I was. All I had eaten for the last 24 hours were some left over scraps from Louise, and suddenly there was prospect of a real meal.

Emma remained naked, quite unselfconscious as she padded around the kitchen, and I took the opportunity to look at her properly. Her slim body was covered in tattoos, with a large snake swirling from her neck, down her back and around her legs. She giggled as she realised I was staring at her.

"Now, now, no perving! You can look but you don't get to touch."

She brought a couple of bowls out, with chilli and rice in them, and curled up beside me on the sofa, clicking the tv on again. We sat in silence and watched a film, and at some point she curled her naked body into me, snuggling up into the towelling of the robe I was still wearing. When the film finished, she wordlessly clicked the tv off, and took my hand, leading me into her bedroom, pulling the robe from me before nudging me into the bed. She spooned up behind me, gently nuzzling my neck, and whispering a quiet "night, night," before falling asleep.

I realised how many weeks it had been since I had been in bed with someone. Louise had stopped sleeping with me as soon was she discovered that I had been using Raven, the online domme, and since then I had only slept in our narrow single bed in the spare room, as I had been banned from what was now her bedroom. I drifted off into a deep sleep, comforted by Emma's soft body wrapped round behind me.

We slept late the following morning, and I was in no hurry to leave her comfortable bed. We had changed position in the night, and I woke on my back, with Emma curled up in my arm beside me, her arm and leg draped across my stomach. I stroked her hair gently as she stirred, waking up dreamily and planting a soft kiss on my mouth.

"Why don't you make us some breakfast?"

I found eggs and bread in the kitchen, and made some omelettes, Emma appearing as I finished, covered with a large t-shirt. We chatted while we ate, which was the first time we had spoken at any length. She told me that she lived in this apartment at the top of the house, and was good friends with the couple who owned it. She didn't really say much about how she knew them, and I suspected there was something that she was holding back. She told me that they were away at the moment, which is why she was able to bring me home with her without any questions being asked. They had helped her get the job at the sex shop, and I got the impression that she was more than just a lodger to them. However, our conversation was interrupted when her phone pinged, with a message from Louise, telling her to bring me back to the house.

When we got there, there was another car in the driveway, and I guessed that whoever Louise's guest was, he was still there. She must have been waiting for us, because the door opened as we got to it, and she led us into the sitting room.

Louise had obviously just tumbled out of bed - her normally immaculate hair was tousled, and her face flushed. She had a t-shirt on which barely covered her arse, and she was obviously naked underneath, and I presumed she had just grabbed it to open the door. Louise hugged Emma tight, and kissed her before whispering in her ear. Emma grinned and shook her head enthusiastically, and Louise started to pull her up the stairs, before stopping to turn to me.

"Don't just stand there, the kitchen's a real mess. Make yourself useful, while we enjoy ourselves!"

I watched them disappear up the stairs and into what used to be our bedroom, and heard a stranger's voice as the two women joined him, before the door was shut. I sadly made my way into the kitchen to return to my domestic duties, to the accompaniment of the muffled thuds and groans from above me.

Louise joined me later on, wearing just a short dressing gown wrapped around her. In a now unusual display of affection, she gave me a quick hug and ruffled my hair.

"I hope you enjoyed your evening with Emma. Its probably a good thing I didn't let her have your key? Mind you, she certainly getting satisfied now!"

I could smell the sex emanating from her as she led me into the sitting room and joined me on the couch. I could still hear muffled noises from upstairs, and Louise answered my silent question.

"He's insatiable. You can probably guess that he fucked me last night - well to be more accurate, several times last night and then again this morning. He wanted to have me again before he left, but I'm just too sore. I thought he would probably like to fuck Emma anyway, and I knew that she would want to, so I've given her to him as a present. He really likes to fuck doggy style, so I bet he's got her on all fours, spreadeagled below him."

In my mind I saw Louise getting fucked constantly through the night, and despite myself I grew hard within my cage. I had realised by now how excited I was by the cuckold lifestyle, and thought that I could never go back to a vanilla relationship. I wanted to hear more details about Louise's night, but as I started to open my mouth she stopped me with a finger to my lips.

"Not now, but later, I'm going to tell you in great detail what happened this weekend. But at the moment I'm just too tired - I didn't get much sleep, and as soon as he's finished with Emma, Im going to take a long batch and go back to bed."

As she was speaking, the sounds of sex from upstairs ended, and then after a pause, I heard sounds of movement. Louise returned upstairs, closing the door to the sitting room and telling me to stay where I as. Before long I heard footsteps coming back down, and then the front door closing as her lover left. Louise came back in to see me.

"Emma is as shattered as me now. We are going to take a bath together, and then go back to bed. She's going to stay the night, and then its back to work for all of us tomorrow. I'm not ready to go through it all now, but I'll talk to you tomorrow night when you come home."

With that she kissed me on the cheek, gave my caged cock a quick squeeze, and disappeared upstairs to join Emma, which was the last I saw of either of them that night.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the next chapter, Louise tells me in great detail about what she has been up to at the weekend, including her night with Emma and also with her lover!

laver1812
laver1812
153 Followers