My Wife's Cuckold Slave Ch. 06

Story Info
The first day of my new life - I get fitted for a cage.
3k words
3.95
10k
8

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 02/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
laver1812
laver1812
152 Followers

Chapter 6 in the journey of my transformation. After accepting my wife's ultimatum, I start the first day as her slave, and discover what my new life is going to be like. Read the previous chapters to understand how I got to this point.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had set my alarm so that I was up in time to make a cup of tea and take it to Louise at 7 oclock, as she had instructed. She didn't say a word as I took it in, and I crept back out after placing it on the table beside her. I heard her moving around shortly afterwards, and then she called me downstairs, to join her in the kitchen.

"Time to set the details of what is going to happen now. Firstly, every morning, you are to bring me tea like you did this morning. Then you will come downstairs and make me breakfast, so that it's ready and waiting."

"You are also not to forget that you have two Mistresses. Raven also likes tea in the morning, so when you make mine, you will also send 5.00 to her Wishtender account each time you make me one, so that she can have one as well."

This was the first time that she had acknowledged that Raven have been using 'findom' to dominate me. She had various preset options on her Wishtender account - 5.00 for tea, 10.00 for breakfast, 15.00 for lunch, and I had been sending these to her on request as she gave me domination tasks.

"Today we are going to be getting you ready for the rest of your life. I have already been in touch with the HR at your work, and the documents that you signed last night mean that all of your salary now goers directly into my account. I have also transferred everything out of our joint account, and cancelled your credit cards."

She handed me a new debit card.

"This is all you are allowed to have. It has a small balance on it which I will update each Monday. You will use it to pay Raven, and what ever is left is all that you are allowed. That has to cover travel to work, any food during the day, so you had better start economising. You are already going to have to pay for Raven's tea every day, and I expect there will be a few lunches during the week. I've told her that she can ask you at any time, so make sure you keep enough money in there. You might have to find a part time job if you start struggling. I would suggest that you start walking to work, and taking your lunch in. Don't forget that you won't need to buy drinks any more!"

She handed me a mobile phone. It like a child's, pink with glitter and sequins stuck to it.

"This is your phone. It's locked down so that you can only call me. There's also Telegram installed on it, with a three way chat between you, me and Raven. That's what Raven will be using to get in touch with you, and you must answer it instantly. I've password protected the admin on it, so you won't be able to change any settings. I've told HR at work to update your details with my phone number, so if they need to get in touch with you, they will be going through me."

I realised that whenever I used my phone, everyone would see that it was a very effeminate and child like model, and I could already hear the people at work giggling behind my back.

"But today, you are not going to work. There are a few things you have to sort out. Take those clothes off."

I had just thrown on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, so I pulled them off to stand naked before Louise. I realised that she hadn't seen my me undressed for quite a few days, and so the cord wrapped round my cock and balls was a surprise for her.

"Oh my God! Raven told me what she had ordered you to do, but I didn't really believe it. It's quite the most pathetic thing I have ever seen."

I hung my head in embarrassment, my cheeks glowing red with shame.

"Luckily, we can do something about that today. We are going out so you can keep your jeans and t-shirt on. Put these on underneath."

She threw something at me, and I caught the small bundle, which were a pair of her panties.

"I wore these all day yesterday, so they got quite sweaty. I'm sure you will soon get used to it. That's what you will be wearing from now on. Each morning, when you bring me my tea, you will pick last night's panties off the floor, and wear them for the day."

I slipped them on, the soft cotton unfamiliar. I was used to wearing boxer shorts, so the skimpy fabric felt strange, the thong at the back sliding up between my buttocks. Louise walked around me, making a tour of inspection. I heard the click of her camera phone.

"Hmm not bad - your arse actually looks quite good in those. I'll see what Raven thinks..."

She went back upstairs to dress, and left me alone. My breakfast was her left over porridge. I had always hated it, yet Louise loved it, and had it every day. I expect it gave her an especial thrill to know that now I would be forced to have it every day, eating her cold leftovers, almost gagging as the revolting concoction slid down my throat.

My new phone buzzed and I saw a message from Raven.

"haHaHaha - what a little tart you are, flashing your arse in those panties. I know a few men who would like to see that. I'm going to meet a friend for lunch, and I know he likes boys, so I'm definitely going to be showing him. Perhaps I will hook the two of you up."

I had never thought about being with a man, and the idea repulsed me, but in my heart I knew that if Louise or Raven ordered me to do it, I would. The phone buzzed, it was Raven again.

"I've just told you I'm going out for lunch, where is my money?"

I quickly sent her 15.00. I had no idea how much money Louise had put on the card, and how much I had to spend, and worried what would happen if I ran out. I would have to wait until I passed an ATM and could get a look at the balance.

Louise re-appeared at around 10, and threw me the car keys.

"We are going out to get you a present. The only time you get to use the car now is if you are taking me somewhere, so make the most of it."

She directed me out of town to one of the trading estates, and had me park outside an adult store. I had been past this on the train before now, and often wondered what it was like but had never been in. Louise turned to me.

"You are to go inside and ask the assistant for a chastity cage for yourself. They will probably ask you what your size is - if so you are to ask for the smallest one they sell. Is that clear?"

I nodded my agreement reluctantly, realising just how embarrassing this was going to be. Walking into the store, I was pleasantly surprised to see how up market it was inside. The walls were covered with different sex toys and clothing, and in the middle of the large room was a sales desk, which was staffed by a woman who looked to be in her twenties. She was a stunningly beautiful, goth, black and purple spiky hair sitting above a short cropped top and tight leather skirt, with the ubiquitous clunky biker boots. She looked at me quizzically.

"Can I help you?"

I felt myself glowing beetroot red as I mumbled, "I want to buy a chastity cage."

She acted as if this was an every day request, and perhaps it was.

"No problem - the main thing is the size. Do you know what you want?"

I got even redder as I mumbled.

"I've been told to ask for the smallest size you have."

She laughed out loud.

"That's not a regular answer. You've 'been told' - does that mean you have an owner? Is she outside by any chance?"

When I told her she was, the girl left the desk and went outside. I moved to the door, and could see her chatting to Louise through the window, and the pair of them laughing together. She pulled away and skipped back into the store.

"Fantastic, your Mistress has given me permission to play with you, Come with me!"

She led me into a store room, and told me to undress, laughing again when she saw the panties and then my cock, which was still tied up with cord. I untied it when she told me, feeling the relief as my cock and balls were released from their constraint. Slipping on a pair of latex gloves, she gingerly held the tip of my cock, which immediately started to harden.

"Steady on tiger, are you trying to impress me? It will take a lot more than that! I can see what your Mistress was talking about, it really is quite pathetic isn't it. Do you really think that would satisfy her, I've seen how gorgeous she is, and I bet she could have anyone she wanted. Why on earth has she stuck with that? I suppose you think it's because of your charm and personality?"

I was near to tears as the taunting continued, her voice lowering as she leaned close to me, still grasping me between her fingers.

"I expect you know deep down that she is only staying with you because of your money. I expect you are wondering now about all those late nights out 'with the girls'. I bet you are wondering what is going to happen when you are locked up. Do you think she is really going to be celibate as well?"

The final words were hissed in my ear.

"You pathetic little cuck!"

She dropped my cock in disgust, before whipping out her phone and taking a picture.

"I thought we would have a 'before and after'."

Reaching into a box at the side, she brought out a ring, which was split at the top. Pulling it apart, she pushed it behind my balls, letting it spring closed to encircle the base of my cock. This was followed by a short tube which she squirted some lube into and then slid it up my now fluid cock, locking it on to the ring with a small padlock.

The camera clicked again, and then she ordered me to dress. The cage felt strange - bulky and the unaccustomed weight pulled down between my legs. I was worried that it would be completely visible, but once I had dressed, there was just a slight bulge between my legs. The assistant mocked me again.

"Well look at you now. At last you've got something to show off - it's a pity that we all know what's really under there."

She waved her phone in my face.

"I've got a couple of nice photos now to post on my Twitter feed. I think I kept your face out - but I'm not sure. Ive got your wife's email - I'm going to send them to her. Now what about the key?"

She followed me out to the car, twirling the keys in her hand. They made me stand away while they chatted through the window, and I saw Louise take the keys from her. The girl leaned into her, and I was surprised to see them both kiss, the girl's hand sliding down Louise's hair, softly stroking it before she pulled away.

When I got back in the car, Louise's eyes were bright and gleaming, and her face flushed. She twirled the keys in her hand.

"One for me and one for Raven I think! She was nice - its a while since I kissed a girl, but she got me all fired up. Perhaps I'll take her out one night!"

She dropped the keys into her purse, and clicked it shut.

"Right, home time. You will make me lunch and then you can do some house chores. I'm going to take a nap because I'm going out tonight. You can help me get ready later."

Once we were home and inside, Louie gave me another instruction.

"From now on, you will be naked in the house if we are alone - well apart from your cage of course. I may allow you to put something on if anyone comes - or not, it depends how I feel."

She made me strip, and took my clothes before going up to bed. I started on the housework, feeling self conscious as I knelt on the floor, naked apart from the plastic cage locked around me, as the enormity of what I had begun started to sink in.

My phone buzzed later in the afternoon - it was Louise, still upstairs.

"I'm going out to eat tonight so don't cook me tea. There are some leftovers in the bin - you can eat that, after I have gone. Come upstairs at 6 o'clock to help me get ready.

She had just come out of the shower when I met her I the bedroom. I realised that all trace of me had gone from the room. All my clothes had been removed from the cupboards, and Louise's things were spread every where.

"You can tidy this lot up when I'm out. I want clean sheets on the bed as well for when I come home. But first, you can help me choose what to wear. Sit on that chair in the corner."

I sat in the corner of the room, watching her as she stood up and slid off her robe, standing naked before me. I felt myself growing hard, the cage becoming uncomfortable as my cock swelled inside it.

Louise's body was still in good shape. She worked out regularly, and her boobs and bottom were firm and rounded. She smiled at me, mocking me as she slid her hand over her chest and down to cup herself between the legs.

"Do you like what you see? It's a pity you didn't take more interest when you had the chance."

She leaned closer to whisper, "I hope you are starting to realise that you will never feel this again."

She turned to her draws ands pulled out a tiny pair of panties which she slipped on. The triangle at the front barely covered her, and the thin thong at the back disappeared between her cheeks. Taking a short black cocktail dress from the wardrobe, she slid it over her head and pulled it down. She looked fabulous. The dress clung to every curve, and as her nipples hardened they raised small lumps in the top, making it obvious that she was naked underneath.

Moving closer to me she stood a few inches away. I started to reach out to stroke her, and she viciously swiped me across the face, her hand print immediately reddening.

"No touching, you stupid little fuck!"

Stepping back a couple of feet, she continued.

"I'm glad you like it though. I'm meeting someone for dinner tonight and I want to impress him. Mind you he's already seen it all."

She bent forward again.

"The night before, while you were playing your stupid little games with Raven, sleeping on the bathroom floor, I was out with him, and do you know what we were doing?"

My eyes were filling with tears, as I shook my head, which only made her laugh more.

"While you were on the cold bathroom floor, my poor little cuck, I was in his bed, fucking. And let me tell you, he is enormous. I could hardly walk when I left. That's why I had to have a night off last night. But tonight I'm seeing him again, and he's going to fuck me again. While you are sat at home, with your sad little excuse for a cock locked away, he is going to fuck me senseless."

I was openly crying now and she looked at me with disgust.

"My god you are pathetic. Fuck off back to your room, and stay there until I have left."

I heard her go down the stairs later and the door close as she went off to meet her lover. I went in to the kitchen, finally able to eat now that she had gone. There was a note on the side.

"If you want food, look in the bin. Don't even think about taking something out of the cupboard, I know exactly what's in there."

I lifted the lid off the bin. There was some pasta in there which we had a couple of nights ago, when we were still a regular couple eating together. I fished it out with my hand, recoiling from the smell, and the bits stuck to it. Using only my hands, I bit off little bits and swallowed, forcing myself not to be sick as the globs of cold and congealed food slid down my throat.

The house was cold and empty. I realised that she had even altered the heating so that it would go off while she was out, and I shivered, naked apart from the cage. I couldn't even watch the TV as she had locked it with a new pin code, so in desperation, I went and lay on my small single bed, lost in my own thoughts.

At around 11 pm I got a message from her - its simply said "Go to sleep, fuckwit."

laver1812
laver1812
152 Followers