All Comments on 'My Wife's Cuckold Slave Ch. 08'

by laver1812

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 2 months ago

I can understand her treatment if she hated him. I can accept that her mistreatment is a result of anger or trauma or something. What I can not accept is her claiming to love him while hurting him physically and emotionally.

Write a story with the roles reversed and see how ridiculous it is: a “loving” husband who physically beats his wife while telling her that he really loves her and that it’s ok because she signed the contract. Imagine he has affairs with younger, hotter women and then cruelly tells her about his adventures while slapping her.

Would you say he loves her? Again, I don’t care if the wife castrates and then feminizes her…husband. I really don’t. I just want consistency. If she can inflict pain on him for her pleasure and have affairs on him while treating him like shit, don’t tell us she loves him. And eventually, either he will get tired of being second place or she’ll want to be with someone who she likes being with. Because it’s definitely not her current husband.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous