My Wife's Girl Friend Ch. 10

Story Info
Louise's training finishes and Emma moves in.
1.8k words
4.27
5.6k
3

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 07/01/2023
Created 06/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the night at the bar, Emma paused Louise's training for the reset of the weekend, and the three of us spent a lazy couple of days hanging out together, watching films, cooking and eating, just like any suburban couple except that there were three of us. Louise spent the weekend as both my wife and Emma's girl friend. They slept together on Saturday night, and I could hear them noisily having sex next door. I went in and joined them on Sunday morning, and we all sat in bed together watching daytime TV, totally relaxed and comfortable with each other. That evening Emma told me that we should restart Louise's training, and so Monday morning started with my usual wake-up blow job, and Louise asking for permission to wear her clothes for the day.

Emma continued to take charge of what my wife was wearing. The previous week she had made Louise wear a tiny, unsuitable and uncomfortable thong each day, paired with a washed out, unflattering bra. This week she decided to increase the humiliation further. Louise held up a section of thongs for her choice, but Emma shook her head, and gave her a pair of old fashioned, high waisted pants. Like the bra, they were washed out, the once white cotton now grey. Louise pulled them on and stood in front of us, her face red with embarrassment. They sagged at the crotch, and hung loosely at her waist, probably three sizes too big. I raise my eyebrows at Emma, but realised from her wide grin that Louise had no option. Together with the saggy bra, she had never looked less sexy.

In the evenings, Louise was made to wear the butt plug. I noticed that she seemed more comfortable with it now, and walked around as if unaware of its presence. I wondered what plans Emma had, but she was keeping those to herself. Louise was visibly nervous on Friday morning, wondering if that evening would bring another experience like the bar room gang-bang she had been subjected to the previous week, but when Emma came home, she told us that she wanted to stay on, and she would order pizza.

Louise was made to undress as soon as she got in, and Emma handed her some clothes to put on in front of us. The top was a vest, and as Louise struggled to slide it over her head, I realised that it was several sizes too small. She pulled it down with difficulty, her breast squashed flat against the front, and spilling out at the sides. The skirt was just as bad. She could barely slide it over her buttocks, and couldn't fasten the waistband. As soon as she moved it rode up, exposing her buttocks, and making it obvious that she was wearing nothing underneath. I could even see the glint of the butt plug between her cheeks.

When the door bell rang, Emma simply pointed. Louise looked confused, she obviously hadn't got any money, but as I reached for my wallet, Emma stopped me.

"She can take care of it."

I sensed more of Emma's involvement here and wondered where she had ordered the pizza from. There were voices as Louise answered the door, followed by silence, and then the unmistakable sounds of a blow job. We quietly peered around the door to see Louise on her knees, the tall delivery man standing in front of her holding her head as she bobbed up and down. His hand was wrapped in her long hair, and he used it to pull her up, before spinning her down, and pushing her onto the stairs. Louise was unable to move as he pinned her down, summing inside her after a few thrusts, before standing up again. He use her hair to clean himself before he left, and we hurried back to the couch to sit down before Louise came back in carrying the pizzas.

Her face was red and blotchy, and I could see the globs of cum in her hair. Emma calmly ignored her, and started to eat her pizza, making Louise sit on the floor, before handing her a slice. When we had finished and Louise stood up to clear away, Emma pointed to the wet patch on the floor. Without a word, Louise knelt, and grabbing the ends of her long black hair, used it to wipe away the pool of cum that had dripped out of her.

The following morning, Emma announced that she was taking Louise shopping, and took her upstairs to get ready. When they appeared together a short while later, I wasn't surprised to see the Emma had chosen another totally inappropriate outfit for Emma. She was wearing a crop top that barely covered her breasts, and as they walked down the stairs, I could see her globes peaking out underneath. Enna had dressed her in white cargo pants, the red thong underneath clearly visibly through the martial. The waist band of the pants was so low that it showed her bikini line, and the waistband of the thong rose above it, revealing the smaller triangle at the back disappearing between her cheeks. The waist band was loose and I could see it slipping as she walked down, and realised, that unless she was very careful, they would slide down completely.

They were gone for several hours, and when they returned, Louise's hair was messy, and her face wet and blotchy. Emma sent her upstairs and I could hear the water running as she showered. Sitting me down on the couch, Emma told me about their afternoon.

"I took Louise to the shaping mall out of town. I had given her a very clear instruction, she wasn't allowed to say 'No' to anyone. As we walked round the mall, I could hear people commenting and pointing. Her pants kept sliding down, and she had to keep pulling them up. Of course you could clearly see her thong through the white material, so everyone knew what was underneath."

"It wasn't long before I realised that a couple of guys were following us. I kept slowing down so that they could catch up with us, and then I left her alone for a moment. As soon as I left they were all over her. I'm not sure what they said, but I saw her walk off with them towards the exit. By the time I got out, they had already gone round the back, and I found them by the dumpsters. Once of them had his arms round her, and was kissing her, his hands all over her arse, while the other one had his cock out in his hand, and was standing behind her."


"Suddenly, he dragged her pants down. Of course, they were so loose that they just fell to the floor. While the guy at the front held her, the other one slid her thong to the side, and then just thrust inside her. She was struggling as he fucked her, and when he finished, the other one just let go, and she fell on the floor. They were laughing as they passed me, and she was getting herself up when I got to her."

"Of course what she didn't know was that I had arranged for them to be there. She thought that they were just some random guys, but when they asked here to go with them, she wasn't allowed to say no."

Emma chuckled, before continuing.

"It's okay, I'm not going to just let her be raped by a couple of unknown men in a back alley. Even at the bar, I knew who was going to be there. I might be a cruel bitch, but I'm not that bad."

She paused for a moment, and her eyes started to fill with tears.

"I'm so happy being here. I know that a lot of people would think its weird, but this is a perfect set up for me. I can't believe I've met a couple like you two. We all get on so well, and we understand what we all want. You have both discovered what you want to be. Louise knows that she likes to be dominated some of the time, and I know you do as well. I like to be in charge, but I also want someone to control me sometimes as well. We have all experimented with so many things in the last few months, and we have discovered what we want."

She turned to me, pleading now.

"Can I move in and live here with both of you?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emma did move in with us, and we settled into a lifestyle that suited us all. I got a bigger bed, and all three of us comfortably slept together most nights. The mornings would find the two girls curled up beside me, a tangle of limbs as they wrapped themselves around each other. Louise would still wake me up with a morning blow-job, Emma stroking her gently as she lay between my legs.

Sometimes, I would leave Louise and Emma together, and listen in the spare room as they enjoyed each other. Sometimes Emma would leave Louise alone with me, and sometimes, she would leave her and slide in with me in the early hours.

The cage in the garage was still used from time to time, both myself and Louise willingly take our turn as the house slave. Louise's training had made her realise that she enjoyed being completely owned sometimes, and Emma would take control of her for days at a time.

Louise and Emma would disappear together, coming back after a few days happy and content. Emma would leave us alone sometimes, returning after a few days to join us again.

Our lives had changed so much since the initial weekend that we had spent with the Master and Mistress, and I wondered if we would have still been together if we hadn't taken that step. We hadn't been back there since the final dinner party when Emma and I took Louise as our slave. That was the last time I had seen Pet, and I often wondered about her.

I had had a glimpse of her just once since Emma had come to live with us. I had been in town, and I saw a couple of women walking along hand in hand, one of them tall and confident, with long blond hair, and the other shorter, a baseball cap on her head. The two women stopped to go their separate ways, and I watched as the shorter one stop on tip toe to kiss the taller woman full on the lips. Her cap slipped to reveal the short spiky hair underneath, and I recognised Pet, kissing the Mistress.